Hello Rosie!

Y/n's P.O.V
"Y/n, come on, open the door kid." I hear Husk outside my room, knocking on the door.

"No!" I shouted, wrapped in my blanket, bloody tissues surrounding me.

"You can't stay in there forever." Husk says from the other side of the door.

"Yes, I can!" I shouted.

I fall back onto my bed, some tissues falling into the floor here and there.

Things didn't really go great after we got back from Heaven.

Everyone now knows Vaggie's a fallen exorcist, and she and Charlie haven't been speaking ever since they got into a spat about Vaggie keeping it a secret from Charlie.

During their little spat, I tried to get them to stop it, then Charlie said something along the lines of, "You're one to talk, you didn't tell me that your dad was Alastor."

That is what she said, which made everyone, minus Vaggie, Husk, and Alastor, gasp in shock.

I can see why they were so shocked, but come on, it's quite obvious, I got the deer tail and everything else. The only ones who were able to guess who my father was on the spot were Vaggie and Lucifer.

Nifty had her normal self reaction, and by that, I mean she grabbed me by the collar of my clothes and said, "The daughter of a bad boy, I can't wait to know more."

That was Nifty's reaction, next was Angel Dust's reaction.

He stood there with his mouth agape and said, "Oh, so that's why you've been freaking out ever since smiles showed up, what does that make you, smiles Jr?"

He wasn't being sarcastic when he said it though, but Sir Pentious's reaction looked like he done died again.

Pentious's body looked pale for a second before saying, "I attacked the hotel, not knowing the Radio Demon's daughter was in there, or the fact not knowing."

Yeah, Pentious was scared silly.

Last but not least, Alastor's reaction.

There was none.

Which made me want to cry. So I ran up to my room, locked it, and have been in here ever since.

This is also why Husk is trying to knock down my door.

I heard a shuffle in my room, so I sat up on my bed and saw Timothy push a chair toward the door.

"Timothy, what are you doing?" I asked the prickly cactus, but he didn't answer me.

Timothy then hopped onto the chair, using the prickles on his body to pick the lock.

"Timothy, no, bad cactus." I got up from the bed, staring him down.

Timothy slowly turned to me, and even though he didn't have eyes, he would be looking at me defiantly.

"Timothy..." I said in a warning voice.

Timothy defiantly used his prickles, unlocking the door, then hopped off the chair, and Husk busted in.

"You're ground, Timothy." I told the cactus, but he responded with a gruff before hopping off.

"Y/n, you can't stay in here forever." Husk walks over to me.

"Watch me." I fall back on my bed.

"Kid, listen, I know you're upset, but at least you don't have to worry about the others finding out that dip-shit is your father anymore." Husk sat beside me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe, but it's the fact now that everyone knows, he still didn't seem to care." I sniffed, a few tears falling.

Husk grabbed a non-dirty tissue, wiping the tears away. "Kid, all I can say is that, what happens, it's gonna be okay."