Radio Killed The Video Star

Y/n's P.O.V
Here we were, the gang and I sitting in the lobby while Charlie flipped out about the extermination being moved up.

I clenched my fists, remembering Charlie explained to us what an asshole Adam and Lute was.

Even after all these decades, they're still assholes.

I sighed, standing up from the couch, and placed my hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Charlie, breathe. This is concerning, I'm not going to lie about that, but we have to keep trying. I know Adam and Lute do not care for Sinners, they're assholes. But we can still show that the hotel is not a waste of time. We just need to remain calm and keep together."

Charlie nodded, taking a deep breath in. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" She says, but she starts to panic again. "And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabbed Charlie. "Yes. We will."

Angel Dust scoffs. "Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now... " His phone buzzes, but he ignores it. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" Charlie said, trying to stay optimistic.

"Well, while you're looking, the rest of Hell's going nuts." Angel waves his phone in front of our faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

I stared at his phone, seeing a pink message pop up. "Err, what is a... Donkey Show?"

Angel panicked and covered my eyes, as well as retracting his phone. "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

I pulled his hand off my face. "Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate."

"Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie continued on.

Charlie gasps excitedly. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Angel waves his phone around, showing us the carnage that is currently going on.

Charlie began to speak. "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep--."

All of a sudden, an explosion happened, making a hole in the wall that we just fix.

"Oh, come on! We just fixed that wall!" I shouted, stepping outside to see Sir Pentious in his zeppelin, armed for battle.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face--." Sir Pentious hissed before he spotted Alastor on the balcony of the hotel, sipping coffee. "Oh there you are- Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" Alastor asks with a teasing smile.

Sir Pentious made an expression that looked like he just been punched in the gut. "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!"

Just then, Alastor dissolved into fog, appearing beside the rest of us.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!" Pentious kept talking.

"Ooh, you tell 'em boss." His egg bpis cheered him on.

Nifty appeared on Alastor's head, starstruck at Pentious. "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy--."