King of his heart - Jikook

By Starlight_ff

Jimin is the beloved youngest omega prince of Alynthia. A prosperous kingdom that thrives the most amongst it... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16

14

396 21 5
By Starlight_ff

A couple weeks later, When Jimins seasonal heat was close. Jungkook had very hesitantly dropped him of at his private villa with increased guards.

Jungkook in the meantime had some time of his classes and training so he could focus on his duties as a captain. He was still investigating the attack on Jimin.

Through multiple different searches, there was finally a lead. The type of fluid the attackers had used on the arrow that hit Jimin was no ordinary fluid. It was illegal to produce such substances and was only in the black market.

The captain had sent multiple teams to find and figure out who was producing the substances from all the herbalists available in the outer and inner villages of the capital. The searches eventually lead to eliminations until there were only few sellers who he hadn't been crossed out of a list he'd created.

Jungkook decided to visit these sellers personally to question them. He believed one of them to be the lead to the attackers. And he was right.

"Do you not know growing this is illegal?" Jungkook had his soldiers detain the herbalist.

"I needed to feed my family!" The herbalist cried out, trying to shake of the soldiers. Jungkook caught a glimpse of ink under the mans collar. He pulled the collar down to see a tattoo, seemingly thorns. The man pushed back.

"Your apart of them?" Jungkook released his intense dominant pheromones, he was seething in anger but remained his composure.

"Take him," He orders. "Send back the other teams to check on the rest for this mark. And also have a message sent to all patrollers to check for this mark of anyone suspected,"

_

"Who are you?" Jungkook grabbed the man's hair and roughly pulled it back. But even after so much interrogating, the man remained mostly quiet. "Maybe you'll talk after see them," He gestured towards the bars.

Suddenly, a woman with a child walking beside her and a toddler in her arms confusedly looked around until their eyes stopped on them.

"honey!?" She called out. "Why are we here?" There was obvious worry and fear in her eyes.

"What! You can't do this! You're part of the royal knights!" the man shouted towards Jungkook.

"Then you better start opening your mouth if you know what's good for you," The captain whispered. Before the man could say anything else his mate and children were taken back, out of his sight.

"Shit! Fine. I'll tell you everything I know,"

_

"Will we be okay?" The omega lady asked with worry.

"Don't worry ma' am. There will be no harm fallen on you nor your children. The captain does not harm Omegas and children. You've done as we requested, so please enjoy this meal,"

Few servants came in with multiple trays.

_

"They're known as The Thorn rebels," He starts. "I only joined recently. They promised that I'd gain wealth by joining them,"

"What is the purpose and goal for this group?"

"get rid of the royal family,"

"Thats active treason," Jungkook exclaims.

"They want to replace the royal family with a leader of their choosing. They believe that the royal family is too soft. With the power we have, we could have taken over other kingdoms and made an empire. It's what they wish to do, wage wars and gain more power. The first stage was to start by attacking his highness the crowned prince and attempt to weaken the system that way, to send the whole kingdom into chaos. But they'd underestimated his security,"

"Who is the leader they want?"

"I don't know. I'm not that far involved into the group. They pay me to produce the substances they need and that's all the connection I have with them,"

"Then, do you know their hideouts?"

"I..." He hestitated, contemplating his next response. "They'll come after me if I tell you,"

"Your family will remain under strict supervision of royal guards and live closer to the castle. I guarantee their safety,"

A silence passed before the man spoke up again. "I know one. There's one location they always make me deliver the products,"

Jungkook seemed to think for a moment. The place could just be an exchange site, not an actual hideout place else it'd be too easy to find them. After the herbilist named the place, the captain continued to question him until he formed a plan in his mind with the answers he was receiving.

"Have they made any orders?"

The herbalist nods. "In two days,"

After some contemplation and discussing with the other captains, the final plan was made.

_

"You made it," A hooded man jumped down from the tree.

"Of course. I have what you asked for," The herbalist gestured towards the waggon full with barrels.

"Are you sure you weren't followed? Theres word going around that, the royal knights are searching for a herbilist that produces illegal substances,"

"I assure you, I know how to cover up my bussines so it's completely legal. You have what you wanted, now give me what you owe,"

The man in the hood scoffed and detached a bag of coins from his waist and threw it at the herbalist. "Lay low for now till further orders," The herbalist bowed and got on one of the horses and left the vicinity.

"It's safe!" The hooded man shouted.

Few others jumped down from the trees and took control of the wagon.

"Let's head back to the base," One of them ordered. "We'll be able to reach before the sun sets,"

_

"We will keep following them in our normal wolf forms," Jungkook whispers lowly. "You go inform the back up team to follow our trail. If it is the base. We attack tonight," he affirms.

The Knight nodded and headed of in the opposite direction.

Jungkook and the group of elite knights who were also dominant wolves he'd gathered had taken really strong scent blockers to hide their scent to prevent them from being found from their hiding spots.

He nodded toward the others as they shifted into a normal wolf form. They stayed in a formation, scattered at equal lengths.

After running as swiftly and quietly as possible behind the waggon trail, at a distance. It finally came to a stop front of small gates after two hours.

Jungkook signed the other wolves to stay on stand by and observe and check their surroundings for enemies before continuing closer to the gates. One of the wolves had signaled towards a hill towards the west. On the hill they'd be able to have a better view fo the layout of this base.

They all made their way to the hill in few minutes and finally shifted back to human forms. (Clothes just disappear and appear magically when they shift).

"That doesn't look like a main base?" One of them comments, using binoculars to scout the area beyond the gate. There was only one big house.

"There might be more than one base," Another whispers, sniffing the air in different directions.

Jungkook took the binoculars to look the way they came, quiet in the far distance was the back up teams. They observed the movements of the enemy inside their base till all the team leaders reached them.

Jungkook gathered all the team leaders and draw a basic map on the ground using a twig. "Here's the plan. First, I want to the ghost squad to stay camaflauged around the base to ensure no one gets in or out. Team B and Team D shall go in together from the entrance on the other end, split up here..." he points towards different directions. Jungkook continues to explain his plan, dividing the teams different ways to clear out all enemies.

" Lastly. Stay in duos. let everyone know to not be alone so we can have each other's backs. This enemy is not so predictable. Understood?" He looks at all of them.

"Yes captain," They whisper shout, saluting.

"Good, go relay the plan to your teams. Once the ghost team are in place, I'll give the signal to commence,"

_

"Ah captain!" the Knight worriedly ran to him.

Jungkook allowed knight he was supporting to lean against the wall.

"Take him to the medical team, I'll keep looking for others" he orders the rookie Knight.

"Yes sir," He allows the injured Knight to put his arms around his shoulder.

"Hold on, we'll get you treated right away," The rookie Knight walked supporting the other. "You fought alongside captain Jeon?"

"Yes. He truly lives up to his rumoured name. The battle beast indeed. None of the blood on him are his except for a small cut on his cheek. He slayed one enemy after another. He took care of five before I could even finish with two," The injured Knight chuckles but ends up coughing in pain. "Gotta train harder,"

After finishing checking every room for any of the royal knights, Jungkook made his way to the medical team. Unfortunately, few soldiers had been heavily injured due to unexpected weapons used by the enemy. But luckily no deaths as far as he was aware.

He'd left rest of the responsibility of clearing up the area up to the officers that'd shown up at dawn and headed back to the castle to rest.

_

For the next two days, Jungkook was given days off to rest from the mission before consort training started again. Before the mission, he'd already received news that Jimin would be staying extra few days in his villa due to his increased intensity of his heat.

Jungkook only hopes for their mating ceremony to be quicker, he hates knowing that his omega was suffering from something he could help with.

But he was suprised to hear that Jimin was forcefully returning earlier despite his weak body. When he received the news, Jimin had already arrived. He dropped all he was doing and ran to the front courtyard.

"Alpha," Jimin face lights up. The omega kept a small blanket wrapped around him when he jogged weakly to meet Jungkook in the middle.

Jungkook couldn't even get a word out when Jimin suddenly started digging his nose on the Alphas neck in search of his scent. Jungkook let out calming pheromones to soothe his Omega. When he'd realised few of the guards and servants eyeing them, he lifted Jimin in a princess hold and swiftly made his way to the prince's room. There was still light hints of heat pheromones on Jimin.

"alpha," He kept chanting in a whisper when Jungkook slowly let him down on his bed.

"Why are you back so early? You clearly haven't recovered fully,"

Jimin shakes his head. "I heard about your mission. I had come see myself if you were okay,"

Jungkook connected their lips, freely releasing more of his cedarwood scent as Jimin requested. The prince unbuttons few of Jungkooks top buttons of his shirt, rubbing his thump over the scent gland.

"Are you okay, Alpha?" Jimin asks, concern etched onto his voice.

"I am now that you're here," Jungkook kisses his cheek, slowly moving down to his neck. "Relax, let alpha take care of you,"

Jimin nods. He was still in the aftermath of the most intense heat he's ever experienced. There was no way he'd say no. The reason of his intense heat could only be because he now has an alpha. Both his man and wolf side craved the alpha to hold them.

He could feel Jungkook leaving wet kisses along his neck while sucking and nibbling here and there. Jimin lifted his hips for some friction against his growing need.

Jungkook moved back and kissed Jimins clothed thighs, moving closer to his intimate part. He locks his eyes with Jimin silently asking for permission to continue. The omega nods eagerly, licking his lips in anticipation.

Jungkook doesn't waste any time in pleasing his omega. He pulls down the pants and starts licking the head of Jimins cock.

The alpha takes the cock fully into his mouth, moving up and down in a linear motion. Melodious moans escaped from Jimins lips, perking Jungkooks ears. His hand gripped onto his bedsheet at the new experience. Jimin felt like he was soaring because of how good his alpha's mouth felt. The pleasure was new and pleasant.

He was emitting his Wysteria scent uncontrollably to let his alpha know how good this was. Jungkook only felt pride surge when he saw the side of Jimin only he can bring out, only for his eyes and ears.

Jungkook sucked him of until he milked out all of Jimin. He breathed heavily as Jungkook licked him clean before tucking him back in his pants and dropping next to him.

They got in a spooning position, so Jimin felt the alpha's hardness pressed against him.

"Let me help you too..." Jimins hands slowly crept towards Jungkooks front.

Jungkook grabs his wrist and stops his his hand moving any further. "Not today. You should rest, it'll go down soon. Don't worry," he wraps his arms around Jimin and sniffs his hair.

Jimin wanted to protest but he was already feeling drowsy. So he just snuggled against his alpha, basking in his scent that he missed so much.

_

"Your majesties," Jungkook bowed behind Jimin.

"Good to see you, captain," The king greets. "I am very proud to hear of your success of the mission,"

"Thank you," He bows again. He felt more nervous than normal, maybe because the king and queen were no longer just the king and queen but also the parents of his to-be-mate. Both of their afternoon schedules were cleared so they could have lunch with Jimins parents.

"We also wanted to update you on Kang daehee, sit," The queen gestures to the seats in front of them. Jimin takes one of them and Jungkook takes the one next to him.

"Since she pleaded guilty, we won't put her on death penalty but she will have fifty years of imprisonment. The court agreed to it too, is that okay with you crowned prince?"

"It's good enough. I might have given a life sentence though," Jimin shrugs. The king chuckles and servants one after another start entering, placing different dishes in front of them.

"Well, that matter has finally been closed. All matters is that my son fought against the court so well, I'm so proud of you Jiminie-" His mother expressed.

"Correction. our son, honey," The king interrupts.

Jimin giggles, serving some of the rice to his parents.

"Well I guess... like father like son," She says with a giggle. "You know I was an orphan,"

"What?" Jungkook and Jimin said in unison.

"Your magesty, are you not from the family of Ahn?" Jungkook tilts his head.

The queen shakes her head. They wait for the servant to finish taste testing everything before allowing the king to take the first bite.

"I was raised by few relatives who eventually left me. I met his magesty the first time when he was the crowned prince, I was part of the decoration team for his crowning ceremony. That's when we first met. He just didn't leave me alone," She laughed, as if she was reminicing those memories." Eventually he manged to woo me with few secret dates and courting gifts. But I was still part of the lower class. Your father was close with the Ahn family heir so he got them to secretly adopt me since they had no omega in the family and made it seem like they were hiding me away from public to protect my chastity for your father. And because being part of Ahn family gave me Noble status, we were easily allowed to mate, "

Both Jimin and Jungkooks eyes widened to hear this new information about the queen. It was abit unbelievable, especially to the prince.

" We all seemed to be following in our father's steps, " came another voice from the door. The oldest Prince smiled as he walked in. He bowed first to his parents. A woman walked in behind him, an omega. Jimin guessed her to his brothers mate.

He heard that Jihyun already introduced her to their parents and that they were more accepting of it since he was no longer the crowned prince.

As far as Jimin knows, the omega was the apprentice of a doctor his brother had received care from. They greeted the king and queen formally before doing the same to Jimin and Jungkook who nodded curtly.

They sat on Jimins side on the table.

"Brother, you're late," Jimin teases.

"I was told I'd be early," Jihyun answers. Jimin serves him some rice in his bowl and passes along to reach his brothers mate. "Was that your first time hearing mothers story?"

Jimin nods. "it explains why they were okay with us,"

They dig in to their food with light conversations about the current situations and affairs do the kingdom. After they finished lunch, the king cleared his throat to get their attention.

"We've been contact the speaker of the moon and he determined the best date for your mating ceremony is to be during a solar eclipse in two months. The solar eclipse is a symbol of connection and unity, so you may start preparations for it. Jimin-ah, it's time you make an announcement to the public soon. There will be a ball held a week prior to introduce the prince consort formally. And Jungkook that's also when I'll be watching you to test your royal etiquette and ballroom dancing," The king says, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"We can let our official event orginiser do everything unless, you want of make the preparations yourself?" The Queen asks.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded at each other. "Let's leave the ball to the event organiser. For the mating ceremony, we'd like to directly be involved in the preparations,"

"It'll be done," His father stands.

Everyone stands and bows as they leave.

"growing up so fast," Jihyun wiped a fake tear.

Jungkook chuckles lightly, pressing a light peck on Jimins temple before excusing himself to one of his lessons.

"I'm really happy for you, your highness," The omega speaks softly, a gentle smile on her lips.

"Thank you. It was lovely to meet you. And we're family now, you don't need to address me like that. You can use my name to address me... if only I can call you Noona," Jimin offers, acting nonchalant. This was his way of showing acceptance of her to Jihyun since he was no longer angry at him for abdicating the throne for her.

She looked at her mate with a bright smile before answering Jimin with a clap." I'd like that,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
46.2K 561 13
(Y/N) was an assassin who loved her job, and made a lot of money doing it. She had been in this line of work for years and at this point it was a pie...
894K 20.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
241K 12K 60
Two rival families. Young love. Unraveling secrets. A story of jungkook who belongs to Jeon family and Jimin who belongs to Kim family. What happens...