โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

By matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
4. Curses.
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

7. KARUNIKA!

1.3K 79 78
By matsya_200406

The morning of Yudhishthir's rajyabhishek brought more chaos into Karunika's life than ever. Well, the good kind definitely.

" Jyeshtha! We can't find bhrata Yudhishthir's  kamarband. "
" Jyeshth! Where is bhrata Yudhishthir's  angvastr? "
"Jyeshtha! Nakul is not helping! He's staring at himself in the     mirror! " 

"MAUN! All of you quiet. Now. His kamarband is with mata. She's trying to tighten it.  His angvastr is with me. I'm sewing 'Yuvraj '  on the border. Nakul! For once stop staring at your face and be helpful." Karunika yelled, sometimes wondering how her siblings hadn't managed to kill her by now.

" You are right Karunika. All of you calm down. Anyways he will have to take it all off when they are doing the abhishek. Why do you panic so much? The suryaputr said, exhausted.

" Jyeshth, we aren't panicking -"

" Sure"

" -We are just being supportive. Our brother becomes the Yuvraj today.  We are just very very very very very very happy. " Nakul said.

" Theek hai. But keep your happiness to happiness only. Don't make it into madness. " Karunika yelled.

" Here Yudhishthir. I'm proud of you. Today you have made me proud.  I hope you become the Yuvraj Hastinapur needs. You need to be compassionate. Compassion above dharm, when dharm is ready to hurt the victim. Understand? Today pitashree would be proud of the man you are. " Karunika said, tearing up.

" Arre.. Karunika. Why do you cry. He'll not even be able to sit for the abhishek then. Stop crying. " Mata Kunti said.

" Ji mata. "She answered,wiping her tears.

"Yudhishthir. I have not known you long, but I am sure you will become a wonderful inspiration for future generations. Aayushman bhav. " Kauntey blessed joyfully.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Yaadavkumari. I am Karunika. Arjun's elder sister.  I hope you enjoy your stay in Hastinapur. Also, if Arjun troubles you, come to me. I'll twist his ears, like one twists clothes to dry. " Karunika told her.

" Pranpat jiji. Avashy. But I am sure rajkumaar Arjun is a very noble person. "  Subhadra told her.

"Of course. We will return by the end of this week. Mata wants us to go to Kuntibhoj for some work." Karunika told her, and left for the main gates where her Jyeshth and her Mata were waiting for her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Mere bache.  The pandav kumars, the kumari and that soot putr Karn, will all be out of your way. No one will be able to survive..  Now, with the help of that warrior, Dandik, the sootyou found in the market, who was thrashed by his fellow neighbors, we will fight Arjun. " Gandharraj told his nephew, Suyodhan

"Mamashree. Now no one can stop me from becoming the Yuvraj of Hastinapur."

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

𝙸𝚗  𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚑𝚘𝚓 

" Bhrata Karn. I hope you become just as good of a Yuvraj as a warrior you are. Life offers many challenges, but compassion and love overcome all problems. Always think with love, not moh or ahankar, but pure love and compassion. Those who act with compassion are the only ones who are truly able to follow dharm. Remember that. " She told him, while adjusting his crown.

" Avashy kumari. You are my biggest inspiration." Karn told her.

Yuvraj ki Jai Ho.  Vajji's  Yuvraj Adam is requesting an entry in the room.

" Avashy. Mitr Adam. How have you been.  Come, meet my sister. Hastinapur Kumari Karunika. "
The Yuvraj of Kumtibhoj said.

" Aap -"
"Aap? "

" Arre. Do you two know each other ?"

𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪.....

" 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘷𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧- 𝘈𝘢𝘢𝘩!" 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.
' 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 . 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳. 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘴. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘥𝘪𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯.. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺?

" 𝘒𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭? 𝘈 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢,  𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺.

( Please ignore the flute)

𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘩𝘶𝘷𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘓𝘰𝘵𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪 𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘵, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘴, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘬𝘺, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 15 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥.

" 𝘈𝘢𝘱? 𝘈𝘢𝘱 𝘬𝘢𝘶𝘯? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.  𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘒𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘺 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘷𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺. 𝘐 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴.

"Yes, I know him I bumped into him earlier during the day. Kshama Yuvraj Adam. I should have been more careful. I left suddenly in the morning. Please wait here. I will prepare something for you two to eat. Please don't refuse . It's how I'll attone for my accident. " She told them, the face yet again being one of the most extraordinary thing in the world.

" Avashy kumari. " Karn told her.

" Why do you ask for forgiveness? Such a wonderful woman you are,  no need for forgiveness. I am fine, and I'm sure you are as well. Haan, but if you're this eager, I have a request. "  Adam said

" Ji? Kahiyeshe, " she said.

" Whatever you make, make it with love. " He told her.

All this time, Karn, watching his sister being mesmerized by his friend, and his friend saying it, as if talking to his lover. He didn't know whether to kill Adam, or fix their marriage at this moment.

They were just staring at each other. Eyes locked as if they have been dying to see each other since eons.

" Ahem ahem. Karunika, you were going to the kitchen? " Karn told her, staring with daggers in his eyes.

" Oh! Yes of course. I'll just leave." She said, still standing there .

" Kumari! Mata is calling you. In the KITCHEN? " her brother reminded.

" Ah. Ji . Bhrata.  Going. " She said, finally walking out.

" Now you. Mitr Adam. How did you meet my sister? " .....

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Here, I have made kheer  for both of you. " Karunika walked in, and moved towards Adam, to serve him the kheer.  Little did Karn know, he was about to suffer more.

" Here you go Yuvraj Adam. I hope you enjoy it. " She said serving the kheer. Then stopped and looked up when she felt a pair of eyes on her. Time stood still. Quite literally, as the Leeladhar, was watching his friend, Adam fall irrevocably in love with his cousin, from the beaches of Dwarika.

" Priy sister. Have you bought kheer for me as well? " Kauntey asked, clearly annoyed by now.

" Ji, bhrata, just giving." She said, eyes still stuck in the same spot. Staring into Adam's. It felt as if she could see the whole ocean in them, while he could see all of nature through hers.

" KARUNIKA! I am hungry. Please. Serve me some kheer too won't you? " Karn yelled.

At last her reverie broke, and she flushed, serving her brother the kheer, all the whole those two eyes followed her around the room, finally landing on her face.

" Mitr Adam. Shall we begin? Mitr? Mitr? MITR? " Karn finally rapped his hand on the table.

" Huh - uh yes. Let's begin."

The moment the first bite of the kheer was ingested by the Vajji kumar, his world became complete. He felt as if he could sing on top of the world about how brilliant of a woman Karunika is.  That is, how brilliant of a 'cook' she is.

" Adhbhut. It's absolutely delicious. "  Adam said, delirious in the taste.

"Shall I serve more? " Karunika asked, her flush reaching her neck.

" Nahi! Nahi, it's just that mitr Adam- We must leave soon for Hastinapur. We have to travel to Varnavart from there. Please excuse us.

" Bhrata. Atleast let him finish eating. I will pack this kheer for you. I hope you enjoy it later on your way back to Vajji. " Karunika said.

" Hmm. Pack some for us too. Won't you? " Karn tokd her.

" Ji, Jyeshth. " She said, and luckily for Karn, went away soon this time.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

" Kumari, are you completely sure you haven't fallen in love with my mitr. I feel like he put you under some magical spell. Should I ask mata to confirm your wedding? " Karn asked suddenly, while her brothers were alert the moment their Jyeshth said love and Kumari in the same sentence.

" Wha... Jyeshtha in love? Who is it. I will kill you. You have no right to do some black magic and maya on her. " Bheem said.

" Bheem! No one is talking about love or Yuvraj Adam."She said, red faced.

" But Jyeshtha, no one took any Yuvraj's name. We never said... Hold on.. Yuvraj Adam. He's the Yuvraj of Vajji isn't he? I have heard of his valour. It is said, that his parents were unable to have any heirs to the throne. Then their Kulguru, out of respect and love for the throne, decided to conduct a mahayagy to ask the gods to bless them with a child. He used all his accumulated punya  to appeal to the devs. But, during the time of the yagy, the devs were busy with another war with the rakshas, and didn't hear his plea. So, the rishi cursed the devtagans to never be able to fight again.  To maintain the peace in swarg and nark, Bhagwaan Narayan himself gave a part of his energy to the king and queen, blessings the child, that whenever he goes to swarg, he will touch all of the devtagans crowns, and they will be able to fight again. Initially, both parties, the Royal family and the devs were happy. But then Devraj Indr realised that the child would only come to swarg after his death. So, to ensure balance in the universe, all the devs went down to Earth for the child's 1st janmdivas, and touched his feet with their heads, and the rishi's curse was completed as well. " Yudhishthir said.

" Ohhhhhhhh" Nakul said. " Still. Not worthy of our sister. " Sahdev said.

"Wha? Who's talking about worthy for me. I'm NOT in love with him "  She exclaimed.

" Of course not. We are just waiting aren't we? " Yudhishthir jested.

" Waiting? Waiting for what? " Karunika asked.

" For Maharaj of Vajji to send a wedding proposal for our Kumari. That's what! " Karn said, laughing loudly now.

" Bhratashreee! " Karunika yelled.

All of them were laughing. Unknown to the pains that would follow them in the future.

" Putron. Putri. Come we must leave now for Varnavart. Arjun will join us there.

" Ji mata. "

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

𝕍𝔸ℝℕ𝔸𝕍𝔸ℝ𝕋

" Pranipat, Raajmata, Yuvraj Yudhishthir, Raajkumaron, Raajkumari, Maharathi Karn. " Purochan said.

" Panipat Purochan. Where is the bhawan? I have had a long day. I want to rest. " Bheem said.

" Ji, avashy kumar. It's right here."

" Here? I only see black. Are you sure you are alright Purochan? "  Karunika asked.

" Ji Raajkumari. It is here only. We have designed a new way to illuminate the bhawan. Wait I'll show you. "

He adjusted the mirrors to the moonlight,  finally revealing the majestic palace of Varnavart.

" Adbhut Purochan. This is an engineering masterpiece. " Karunika praised.

They walked inside, but Karunika was stopped by Sahdev.

" Kya hua?" She whispered.

" I have a question Purochan. How do you light the bhawan on the night of the amavasy? " Sahdev asked.

" Huh? What's the big deal. We'll light mashale on that day. " Karn said.

" NAHI! I mean. No need for mashale. We will figure out a plan by then. "  Purochan panicked.

"Hmm. But why not mashale. It's not as if the whole bhawan will be swept up by flames if we do so? " Nakul said.

" Arre Nakul. Why do you worry. If he says he'll figure it out, he'll figure it out. Right now I just want food and sleep. " Bheem said, yawning.

" Bheem. Shant ho jao. Purochan. Sahdev's question is justified. How do you plan on lighting the place on amavasy? It's only 25 days away. I want a plan for the same by day after tomorrow. " Yudhishthir ordered.

"Jo aagaya Yuvraj. " Purochan said.

" Purochan. We must light a diya, after entering. " Kunti requested.

" Ji. Here, a diya. Don't worry Raajmata. I'll place this. I hope you enjoy. " Purochan said, each second the fire burnt felt as if the time of the bhawan catching fire was ticking away.

While they all went, Purochan who was already to douse the flame was startled by the sudden yell of the raajkumari, and dropped the diya. The second the flame touched the floor, it started melting and burning.

" Purochan! Purochan!" Karunika yelled, and by the time she came to him, he had managed to avert the danger.

" Ji Raajkumari? "

" We need a few more pillows in my brother's rooms. Wait.. Is that melted Lakh?" Karunika asked, looking at the floor.

" Huh. Nahi kumari. That is the design. Don't worry. I'll send more  pillows.. " Purochan explained.

She walked away, suspicious of the 'design' as Purochan called it.

________________________________

That is it people. I am done ...
Just kidding. Abhi prem kahani khatam bhi to karni hai.

Anyways. Share your opinions. I hope you enjoy.. Ab aage kya hoga.
The name of the prince is pronounced as Kadam without the k.
Open guesses to the theories start now .. I won't confirm or deny, but it would be interesting to read.

RadheKrishn everyone...... ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10K 51
This is the story of two assassins, who travel back in time to the era of the Mahabharata..... ----------- Dishita and Aditya, two master assassins...
3.7K 273 31
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ป ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„พ ๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ฐ๏ฟฝ...
99K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
40.7K 3.7K 65
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ โ€ข Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY โ€ข Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...