π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 π“πšπ₯𝐞 βœ“

By bibliozaar

# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar... More

NOTE
CHARACTERS
β™‘π‘«π’†π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’β™‘
01: First meet
02: Him Again
03: Flashback
04: Proposal (i)
05: Proposal (ii)
06 : His Answer
07: Is it a YES?
08: Cousin's Meetup
10: Stalking
11: Shopping
12: Nickname
13: Marriage??
14: Getting Married
15: Mehndi
16: Nikkah
17: What if?
18: Reception
19: Breathe
20: Week to Marriage
21: The Nightmare
22: Bracelet
23: Sprain in ankle
24: His care
25: What you know a'bout love
26 : Blushing
27: One kiss
28 : Will he leave her?
29: MoodSwings
30 : Jealousy
31 : Not loving her anymore?
32 : The Bracelet
33: Trust?
34: Realization
35: Ghar
36: torment and event
37: pregnant
38: kiss or a dream
39: birthday eve
40: Birthday
41: bed-breaking ceremony
42: confession
43: deserving him
44: her realization
45: betrayal
46: he cheated
47: deathbed
48: alone
49: for me, for us
50: he cares
51: bringing him back
52: failed as a partner
53: the black saree
54: falling into places
55: a spoiled surprise
56: bundle of joy
57: more mood swings?
epilogue.
update

09: Treat

1.8K 118 3
By bibliozaar

AALIYANA'S POV:

I took Malaika to give her treat. We went to our favorite café.

(yeah it's the same café in which I bumped into Zaviyaar).

We reached café at almost 3 pm. We got seated and a voice interrupted us.
"Malaika what are you doing here?" he asked. I don't know this guy but I guess Malaika knows him.

'Ohi Azlaan bhai. I'm here with my friend' Malaika replied.

Oh so his name is Azlaan. But I've never heard of him.

'Okay let me introduce you both. She is the to-be-fiance of Zaviyaar bhai' and she is my best friend and Aaliyana he is bhai's best friend aka his assistant.' Malaika said.

'Ooo so she is aaliyana' azlaan said.
The way he said this sentence I guess he knows me.

'You guys should join us' Azlaan said. What did he meant by us? Is he here with someone? Is he here with zaviy-

NO NO
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

"Yeah sure why not." Malaika said. I didn't say anything, I followed Malaika and she followed Azlaan to his table. We got seated.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ZAVIYAAR 'S POV:

Me and Azlaan went to the café so that I could give him a treat. We reached café, I got a call. I told him to go inside the café and get seated I'll be there in 5 minutes. I finished my call, and went inside only to see Azlaan was sitting with two girls.

'Look here he comes.' Azlaan said. Both girls turn towards me.

One was malaik, the other was AALI-

WHAT AALIYANA.

I was surprised plus shocked. I got seated next to Azlaan Aaliyana was right in front of me.

'Malaika what are you guys doing here?" I asked Malaika.

Aaliayana looked at me for a second, she was looking the cutest the expression on her face was adorable maybe because she was really nervous.

She was wearing a black sweater underneath that she was wearing a white collar shirt paired with black trousers.

'Bhai I've brought Aaliyaana to give me a treat for her baat pakki' she said.

'What a coincidence I've brought Zaviyaar for the same reason.' Azlaan said.

Why was Aaliyaana not talking? Am I making her uncomfortable? Is she okay? The chain of thoughts was broken by Malaika.

"Let's order food I'm starving." Malaika said.

Soon we ordered food. I am 100% sure this is the most awkward lunch I've ever had.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AALIYANA'S POV:

The food came. I wasn't able to stop myself from looking thim. He was looking too good.

But WHO CARES HE HAD DONE SOMETHING HE SHOULDN'T AND HE WILL REGRET IT. PERIODT

I was super hungry so I jumped into my food. I was busy when Azlaan started to build a conversation.
'What are your future plans Aaliyana? .....apart from getting married to zaviyaar. ' he asked.

I choked on my food.

"Are you okay?" Zaviyaar asked while passing me a glass of water.

"Thank you" I said

"Nothing much maybe I'll apply for a job" I answer

"That's good." He replied.

He talked a bit soon after we finished lunch. Zaviyaar paid the bill I didn't insist on paying it. We left the café. Malaika went with zaviyaar as he was going back home.

It was almost 6:30 pm when I reached home. I saw my mother and father sitting together I greeted them and went to my room. After some time Mama and Baba entered my room only to inform me Zaviyaar's mom was visiting us tomorrow for our engagement date. I was about to say something but before that.

'Aaliyaana it's just an engagement nothing else, so don't worry.'

She said and left the room. I felt helpless, as I couldn't say anything just because of my father.

I hate Zaviyaar for this I'll make him regret his decision. I felt like I had no one to share my feelings I could not tell Malaika because obviously zaviyaar is her brother.

The chain of my thoughts were broken by Noor entering my room. She told me that she will be staying over. She came towards me, hugged me and I started crying.

"Aaliyaan kya howa hai sab theek hai?" Noor asked caressing my head

(Aaliyana what happened? Is everything okay?)

I told her everything from the start, I told her everything related to zaviyaar. She understood everything.

"You should give him a chance at least maybe he is nice" she said.

"No he is an illiterate guy who doesn't even know how to apologize and respect someone's decision." I said.

"Okay Aaliyana don't worry everything will go smoothly" she said.

I nodded

We caught up on a lot of things. Then we decided to do some skin just to feel a little better.

I genuinely missed Noor so much. We watched a lot of reels and recreated one of them and uploaded them on our Instagram.

Soon we slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Helloo mere pyre readers.
I hope you guys are doing ab Yahan tak parh Lia hai tu vote karte jao it motivates me to write more and more for you guys. .
.
.
Baki do tell me if the story is getting boring or not?
.
.
PLUS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH HAS STARTED SO I'LL UPDATE RANDOMLY THIS MONTH.
.
.
Do tell me if you point out any mistakes. You guys can also follow me on my instagram for spoilers, updates and reels @__bibliobazaar_
.
.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. Don't forget to comment down below.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Have a great week. I'll be updating you soon.

Zaar,

Thank you for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 46.9K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
6.7K 513 21
"You said that you hated me," I said to him. "Before I met you, I didn't know what love was. You've made my life peaceful and happy. Your smile softe...
324K 24.5K 42
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
201K 8.5K 38
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...