Whispers of Tranquility

By coqucaine

a young upcoming writer who is trying to find peace in her life. her goal of becoming an entirely different p... More

cast members
extra - background of characters
0:01
0:02
0:03
0:04
0:05
0:06
0:07

0:08

1 0 0
By coqucaine

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 9, 2024
10:14 AM

After a long session of Zayden venting to her about his nightmare, she had realized that he hadn't been completely honest about his childhood. Katiana had knew that his father had been hurting him, but she never knew that it would be that bad.

The chain of traumatic, scarring events even made her shed a tear for him.

He didn't want to reflect on it anymore. "I ain't mean to yell at you like that. I just..your physical touch had triggered me", he shamefully says. Without judgement or any words being said, she tells him that she understands how he had felt.

"I love you", he mumbled something that she didn't quite understand. Out of confusion, she tilts her head.

"I said, I love you Kat."

Her eyes sparkle as she recalls that that's the first time he's ever really said those words to her. Just as they were about to kiss, Jovonnie blows up her phone with back to back phone calls.

"Nigga what do you want? Calling my phone like that at this time in the morning, are you crazy?!", she speaks with an annoyed voice of tone. All she hears is distinct voices in the background, making her heart flutter.

"Bro, my car just got shot at."

JOVONNIE LEE

JUNE 9, 2024
10:47 AM

Cops interrogate him in the station for any possible reasons as to why someone would shoot at his car, but truthfully he didn't even know. Out of all the idiotic situations that Jovonnie had gotten himself into, he had never been shot at.

His parents are heard shouting at another officer, demanding that they find out who did this.

Luckily, none of the bullets hit him..but it did an incredible amount of damage to his car. Once they're done with the investigation, he's told to lay low for a while until they find the culprit, or culprits. A very distressed Katiana runs up to him, asking him if he's okay or if he's been hurt.

"I'm fine just shaken up", he dives in for a deep hug. Katiana embraces him in her arms as everyone else in the friend group is also questioned by cops. Zayden is seen pacing back and forth between the front desk and the seat that he was sitting on. His hands were shaky. It seemed as if he had known who did this.

"Do you know who did this to my car? Talk to me man", he shakes him back into reality, ending his dissociative state of mind. It couldn't have been anyone besides those guys from the party. Jovonnie did intervene in the heated moment by spraying them. The realization hits him hard.

They shouldn't be worried about him. They should be worried about Zayden.

"It was a warning. They're going to come back", he warns him to stay somewhere that nobody else would assume he would be staying at. Zayden's eyes drift over to Katiana, immediately resorting to staying with her.

JANAE TURNER

JUNE 5, 2024
5:47 PM

Her hand trembles, almost making her drop her blunt. Praying inside her head that she doesn't drop it, because if she does, she'll go to jail for convicted murder of her boyfriend. If you don't understand the reference, she believes in a myth that if you drop the blunt, your partner is cheating on you.

Everyone has decided to just stay at Katiana's house for the rest of the week. But Jovonnie, Jasmine, and Zayden seemed attached to her by the hip. Consciously she knows that both Jazz and Vonnie are naturally the babies of the group and Katiana always takes care of them, but Zayden? That's new to her.

"Y'all go pick a room and settle in", Katiana says while looking over at Zayden, eye fucking him once again. The tension between them is beyond comprehension. It's clear that they both want to have sex with each other, but they made a pledge to take things slow.

"I bet by tonight they gon be hunching. Hell ion even wanna sleep in her room anymore, you tryna bunk with me, jasmine, and angelina in the guest room?", Chantelle isn't minding her business again. Janae inclines, accepting her offer to bunk with them.

As time flies by, she finds herself in what feels like a sleeping trance. "Fuckkk im tired as hell. Kat what you put in my drink, nyquil and melatonin?", she groans while rubbing her low, baggy eyes.

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
JUNE 10, 2024
1:00 AM

Katiana finds herself unable to fall asleep again. This time, she texts Zayden to come into her room. Nobody would notice them sneaking around since Cameron is playing the game and the rest of the girls are watching a movie.

A knock at her bedroom door disturbs her quick zone out. As soon as she opens it, he gets touchy with her by hugging her tightly, nearly tossing her body around. "Ugh boy get off me! You are not my man", she pushes him back before she gets turned on by him.

"You know you love my touch, stop fucking playin wit me", he says while watching Katiana's facial expression become serious. He wasn't wrong, she loved how warm his touch made her feel. Her eyes can't help but look down at his dick print. He's wearing grey sweatpants with a black shirt, so it's very visible.

The air conditioner gets turned on to a degree of 'too damn cold', but she prefers to sleep in a cold room instead of a boiling hot room. She tries to crawl into her comfortable bed, but she feels him pull her back by her waist.

"Gimme kiss ma", he whispers into her ear. Giving into his request, she kisses him gently. They begin to make out as she pushes his back against the wall. He had been hard for hours because of her, and he was the reason why she had been dripping wet as soon as he stepped into her room.

Her speaker had been turned up to a medium volume, playing "In for it" by Tory Lanez.

"I don't think i can keep up with that promise we made", she softly speaks while pulling his dick out of his sweatpants. She positions her body down in front of it, slightly leaning forward. She spits on his dick, making it wet enough for his liking.

Katiana jerks him off, making him lowly moan her name a few times. "Fuckkkk", he throws his head back softly while letting her do her thing. Increasing her hand movement, Zayden stares down at her like she's driving him crazy.

"Hold my hair up please", she whispers. He does exactly what she said, putting her hair up and tying it in a bun. She then starts pleasurably licking the tip of his dick. As she puts the entire thing in her mouth, she deep throats it as soon as it goes in.

He grunts and pushes her head down more, making her gag a bit loud. "You're doing so good mama", he praises her and makes her whimper around his large dick. He moans loudly when she bobs her head, swirling her tongue around it faster. At this point, it's messy. There's spit everywhere and her nose is running, but he likes it like this.

Zayden starts rambling and whimpering every couple of seconds, making it hard to understand what he's saying. He cums inside of her mouth as she looks up at him, maintaining eye contact with him to guide him through his nut without talking to him.

Gulping it all down, she flashes a smile at him with snot and tears seeping down her face. She licks the tip a few more times just to make him go crazy, and it works.

She had been taught that if she keeps going after he nuts, he'll completely lose his composure. "Stoppp- f-fuck!", he tries to push her head back from his now sensitive dick, but she moves his hands away..making him cry.

Zayden had never even shed a tear during sex, so the power that she has is immaculate.

Removing her mouth from it, drool and a white substance drips down onto the floor.

"I can't keep the promise either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 159 185
A year, documented, of a young, confused teen girl's life as she struggles and experiments with the modern world of sex, drugs, and the opposite gend...
79.4K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin
445 7 28
It's the beginning of senior year, new chances, new goals and first love. This is a story of an unexpected love and a complicated situation, as Emma...
112K 3.7K 38