Overboard, a Reylo Omegaverse...

By Michellechill66

Omega Rey Kanata just needed to keep the leaky roof over her children's head and enough cash to pay the elec... More

Just another day in the trenches
An unstoppable force
Go to him
A feeling Impossible to ignore
Confused but comfortable
Cinder Solo
Surrender to your Alpha
Butterflies and Moonbeams
Forged by Fate
Tenderness and Tragedy
The truth comes out
Cut to the bone
Puppet on a string
Renaissance Man
One single golden thread tied me to you
Surfs up
Epilogue

A disturbing dream

16 0 0
By Michellechill66

' You are subconsciously entwined with my soul. You've awakened every part of me,
My light , my darkness, and finally my higher self . I feel like I'm not a part of this world
But more of you or our world'—Miguel Angel

" Rey, what's wrong? What happened?" Maz dropped her knitting needles in her lap when she looked at the ripped uniform and tear stained face of her darling Rey.

She was sitting in the living room knitting a baby blanket for Padme' when Rey came thundering into the house. The children were all thankfully asleep. She couldn't handle their questions and sweet faces right now. She was in too a foul of a mood to give out hugs and wouldn't want to hurt their tender feelings.

"Maz, it was terrible." She said through trembling lips and shaking hands.

"Come sit down dear and tell old Maz what happened and I'll tell you what it meant." She put a comforting arm around the distraught young woman's shoulders to show her undying affection and support.

Maz believed herself a medium of sorts and a interpreter of dreams, and if Rey needed guidance Maz was always there to steer her in the right direction.

Rey looked down at the diminutive, motherly woman and let the awful events of the night spill out.

"Everything was going fine, you know, the same old thing. Rude comments and pinches. But I was handling it okay until one guy actually followed me into the bathroom!"
Maz's eyes narrowed in sympathy. She knew how beautiful Rey was. An un-mated Omega was always going to attract attention. Some desired.... some not.

"He must have been completely tanked. He wanted me to do things to him. Revolting things."

A warm hand covered Rey's ice cold one . " Oh, my dear, I'm so sorry. Did you do the trick I taught you?"

"Yes, and it worked.But Maz, I ran out so fast to get away from him .....I......I..... I forgot to get my pay."

"Rey honey, it's okay. We'll be fine."

"But Maz, he said I triggered his rut. He said I was in heat. I couldn't be. Could I ? My damn blockers don't work!"

Rey went to bed that night miserable and scorching hot, her skin felt like it was burning from the inside out. She vowed out loud to the shadowy cracks in the ceiling, that if she ever saw that tall dark infuriatingly handsome Alfa again she'd make his life miserable.
Just as miserable as she felt right now.

****************

Kylo Ren was lucky to be alive.

Okay, to be fair , maybe it wasn't luck. Maybe he was just so nasty and mean that even the sharks avoided him. If they had tried to take a nibble they would have spat him back out, not enjoying the flavor of grumpy growling Alpha.

He floated around kicking and screaming until he bumped into a fishing Trawler and a unfortunate fisherman scooped him out of the water.
Gezz, he was heavy. Must have swallowed a gallon of sea water.

He woke up later in a regional hospital, wearing an god awful dressing gown and absolutely no idea where he was or even who he was.

"Can you tell us why you were floating around in the ocean wearing a tuxedo?"

Mr. John Doe immediately lost his cool and threw his hospital breakfast consisting of runny eggs and under toasted wheat bread across the room startling a young orderly.

He was madder than a hungry hammerhead shark . He couldn't remember anything. How did he ended up in the water, why he was wearing a expensive tux and even his own identity.

But truthfully, he was scared shitless.

"I have no idea." This made no sense. He ran a large hand through his thick black hair  which was a nervous habit he had all his life.
His mind swirled and spun wildly with confusion. A sense of powerlessness engulfed him as he fell back against the thin pillow. What was he going to do now? He felt like literally tearing someone limb from limb.

How long would he have to stay here in this crazy nut house? He had been moved to the psychiatric ward because that's where they treated the criminally insane.
No one wanted to be near him for fear of dismemberment. No nurse wanted to serve him his meals in case he decided he didn't like creamed peas and meatloaf and launch it at their heads!
They were all waiting for the blessed day when someone would miss him enough to take him away. But after a week they had no choice but to put his picture on the news.

Then they all prayed for deliverance.

*******warning very explicit sexual dream scene *****

Rey endured her heat alone. She hadn't had one in months. Her blockers always seemed to work until now. Until she was in the presence of him.

Her vibrator helped a little but it just wasn't enough. She craved the insistent wandering hands and hot passionate kisses of a Alpha . God, when was the last time she'd been kissed? She didn't want to think to much on that depressing subject.

Tossing and turning pitifully, she drifted into a fitful slumber.

She was in a room full of people. Laughing and drinking. Smoke hung heavy in the air as she made her rounds, offering glasses of champagne.
Then , as she walked passed a Alpha who was deep in conversation with another Alpha, her nose picked up his scent. It was warm and buttery and scrumptious . Her mouth watered until she had to swallow.

As she walked away, she snuck a glance over her shoulder. Yes , he was definitely watching her. He couldn't take her eyes off of him all evening and she was having the same trouble it seemed. 

      He was agitated and fidgety.  His eyes followed her as she walked passed him. She was deliberately avoiding him!  She must smell his interest. So why was she not  more accommodating?

Had he picked up on her scent she wondered. She only had to wait a moment before she knew.

The dream shifted and wavered and then....

His scent filled her nose even more when he loomed over her in the small bathroom. But she wasn't frightened. No, she felt safe and protected.
He smelled even more lushes close up. All maple syrup and crisp bacon. It was pure heaven to her. How was she going to resist it? She couldn't.

Her Omega tingled and throbbed with unfulfilled desire as he spoke, " How about a birthday present, little Omega?" His voice is deep and dark and she felt herself slip into something magical.
"No, this will not be a present. This will be a gift... I want to do this.... I want you." She look longingly in his black eyes and demanded, "Lock the door."

He obeyed.

Like greased lightning she was on him. Tugging and grabbing at his clothes. The searing, scorching of hungry lips and tongues.
Then she stood back, her hazel eyes hungry with desire.  They both were panting heavily , greedily staring at each other.

She tore her eyes away then down to his shirt. This needed to be removed immediately. Buttons went popping and skittered across the tiled floor.
The exposed flesh was there , inviting and all hers for the taking.

It felt so silky on her tongue. So mouthwateringly delightful. His nipples were like tiny sweet cherries and she was curious to know what the rest of him tasted like.
Her appetite for his flesh was insatiable.
Why not continue on down ward? She only had to hear his shuddering gasp and the grunts of pleasure for her to go further.

Down , down , down past his chiseled chest to his tight abs. She lingered there until he moaned louder and there was no doubt what he needed from her.

This was something she rarely did, but she instinctively knew what to do.

Carefully she pulled the top button of his trousers open then took the zipper between her fingers and pulled down.

By then, Kylo had to hold onto the sink to prevent from sliding to the floor. She was perfect. Doing everything he needed and more and now she was going to get a mouthful.

Gently she reached in and pulled out his prodigious Alpha. With one hand Kylo helped her pull his pants down around his hips.
She saw on his skin what appeared to be a tattoo, in the shape of a Sun with bursts of solar rays. Was it covering a scar? Or a bite maybe? There was no glands there.

Strange?

  But she was currently involved with what was now laying heavily in her hands to care much.

She felt his hand cup the back of her head to urge her forward. Again , her nose detected his scent. But this time with a musky masculine smell that was coming from the top of his leaking cock.

'Lick it .' Her Omega urged her. 'Suck it .' 'Give him what he wants..... give him what he needs from his Omega.'

She parted her lips and darted her pink tongue in and out . Just barely touching the tender , sensitive tip.

He groaned loudly , throwing his head back as the pleasure mounted. Luckily for them the party outside was loud enough to block out the sound of what was happening in the locked bathroom.
Kylo wasn't going to be quiet. Not when he was having the best time of his life.

'More..' he demanded. ' I need all of it in your mouth.'

And like a obedient Omega she obeyed. Taking him deeply, running her tongue over the ridges of his member then up to the ruby red tip again.

" Is this alright Alpha? Am I doing it to your liking Alpha?"   She whispered between swipes of her talented tongue.

He could only nod Yes  yes. It was perfect. She looked like a indecent flower with her drool dribbling down her chin.  Obscene and glorious. Absolutely stunning.

What should she do with her other hand? Currently it was holding tightly to his right thigh. She could feel the hard muscles shiver and quake under her fingertips. She let go and found his impressively large sack. It needed attention too.

She molded it and squeezed gently until the sound of his labored breathing became erratic. He was close. Very close to reaching his destination. His climax .

Then she pushed him over the edge with one more swipe of her tongue over the slit . He roared out his pleasure into the air, filling her mouth with his spend. She greedily swallowed then licked it clean of the cum.  Kylo then collapsed in a heap of shaking limbs on the cold tiled floor.

After the stars stoped popping in front of his vision he grabbed her and pulled her close. "That was unbelievable. Let me pay you for the honor of being in that incredible mouth of yours."

"The pleasure was all mine, Alpha. No I won't take your money. No ... no.....no...."

Rey slowly woke up in a cold sweat and hot slick drenching her bed. The sheets were ruined.

    All she could do was curled in on herself. This was the most vivid sex dream she had ever had. A dream staring him!

But that was all it was . Just a dream brought on by her heat. Her pussy was aching with unmet needs and her poor breast throbbed with pain.

Then she could only do one thing.

She screamed out all her frustrations into a un -sympathetic pillow, then cried. What would Maz say if she told her about this dream?

   Should she ?  It was so embarrassing,  but Maz would understand and help her make sense of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...
19.1K 497 7
Ben Solo was the epitome of an Alpha Male. Tall and strong, with a body that looked like Michaelangelo's David, carved out of solid marble. He was so...
145K 4.8K 16
❝He didn't say anything, just stared. A malicious glint came to his eyes. "Rey, I did not think you could be this foolish. I am years older than you...
209K 4.1K 23
"When are you going to realize you're bound to me?!" Kylo roared, his voice echoing from his mask. His words caught her off guard for a moment befor...