FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS [TAEK...

Autorstwa BeGoodAlways54

Jungguk is famous for the tag of a bad guy... Everyone fears him.. but what will happen when his new neighbor... Więcej

Hi :)
Secrets
Rude
Loneliness
Shot glass of tears
Nickname
Darkness
Hate
Depression
Laughter
TATA
Friendship
Rhyme
Party
Connection
FAMILY
Jimin
Gummies
Falling
Isn't it strange?!
Happy New Year
Acquarium
Miracle
Baby
Saranghaeyong
Kitchen Cabinet
Lover
Checkmate
Weak
Am I that bad?
3rd February
Everything is fair in love and war
Yes?
Wedding Card
FOREVER ENTWINED HEARTS

Engaged

138 6 0
Autorstwa BeGoodAlways54

3rd February came finally.. Jungguk is getting ready to go to the court...Today is the first day of his case against Gaeul's mother.Jungguk got to know that his ex wife still didn't come or any news come about her.He just knew that the case he will fight opposite of So Yun's parents... Jungguk already kept in mind that this time he will win the case.He hired the best lawyer.He collected all the details which will be useful for his side.He just needs confidence more and that's enough..

While getting ready, Taehyung came inside the room without knocking.Did Jungguk mind?

Not at all..

Jungguk looked Taehyung through the mirror who was coming towards him with a grin.Jungguk noticed Taehyung was holding something in his hand..

What was that??

"Ggukie hyung." Taehyung finally called his lover and Jungguk didn't take a second to turn back..

"How am I looking?" Jungguk asked Taehyung who became shy.Jungguk is already handsome and both Taehyung and Jungguk knew that still Jungguk always loves to tease Taehyung and Taehyung knows that.

"As always like my Tata..". Taehyung cutely answered..

Well,in these days Jungguk got an enemy.. Taehyung's favorite plushie Tata with which Taehyung always compares Jungguk.Sometimes Jungguk glared at the poor plushie without no reason..

Jungguk sighed.. Taehyung hurriedly hugged Jungguk who held him back..

"I know why you are here.." Jungguk uttered.

Taehyung kept his chin on Jungguk's chest and looked up.He had a big pout on face.Not because Jungguk knew why he came.Because Jungguk wasn't taking him with him..

"Please.." Taehyung showed his most innocent puppy eyes.

"No love..You can't come with me to the court..That is not your place..If you come with me then who will be with Gaeul? You said,you will protect Gaeul,right?" Jungguk said in a soft tone while removing Taehyung's front hair from the forehead..

Taehyung nodded obediently..

"Then? If you come with me then who will see Gaeul? Gaeul will be sad right?" Jungguk tried his best to make Taehyung understand.

"Yes..I will protect Gaeul..I am strong..We will play,eat,sleep,again play together." Taehyung mumbled and Jungguk chuckled by hearing Taehyung's routine..

"Hmm that's like a good boy..And Hyung will come soon..I will come with takeout okay??"Jungguk bribed Taehyung more and Taehyung became more happy..

"Well what is my love holding?" Jungguk asked and pointed at the first if Taehyung..

Suddenly Taehyung became shy..Two days ago he ordered something from online to give gift...To his Ggukie Hyung...

When Yoongi asked why he ordered that thing, Taehyung lied smoothly by saying he ordered it for himself.Yoongi still didn't know about Taehyung's Ggukie hyung..So Taehyung kept it secret..Also the buying idea of that thing came to Taehyung's mind when one night he saw in the movie.So in mind he also wanted to get something for Jungguk..

"I-It's for y-you.." Taehyung stuttered but he showed the box that thing..

Jungguk was surprised to see that box..It was so sudden and it was very unexpected thing for Jungguk.. Jungguk took the box from Taehyung's hand while staring at Taehyung.. Taehyung was so nervous that he was shaking his foot..

Jungguk opened the box and saw the beautiful shiny thing..

Two beautiful rings...

"Taehyung it's so beautiful.." Jungguk whispered..

Taehyung's eyes sparkled at hearing this..He was so happy to know that Jungguk liked it..

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course love..I loved it..But why suddenly?" Jungguk asked Taehyung.. Taehyung shyly replied that he saw in the movie that two lovers exchanged rings and then they got married..

And his dream was getting married with Jungguk..

At hearing this,Jungguk cried..He literally cried by thinking that he got an pure,innocent, loveable soul who wanted to be with life time forever.. Jungguk is falling in love with Taehyung more and more..What does he need anymore!!!

"Do you want to marry me??" Jungguk asked when Taehyung was wiping his tears.. Taehyung asked why Jungguk was crying but Jungguk didn't answer because he was so unexpected overwhelmed..

Taehyung nodded and kissed Jungguk's cheek..

"Why?" Jungguk again questioned..

"Because TaeTae wants to be with you..TaeTae wants to live with you..TaeTae loves when Ggukie hyung says he loves TaeTae..TaeTae also loves Ggukie hyung..Ggukie hyung has Gaeul and TaeTae wants to be with Gaeul also and then Gaeul will call me papa also..I will teach everything to Gaeul like a papa..P-Papa.." Taehyung said the last sentence and his eyes gathered tears..

Jungguk immediately hugged Taehyung.. Taehyung is his..Only his..He will do anything for Taehyung.. Taehyung is his true love and he will obviously live his lifetime with this pure soul..

"My love..My baby..My mom..My world..My Tae..I love you so much..We will marry..I promise you.." Jungguk said and kisses Taehyung's head..

Taehyung giggled..He always loves when Jungguk pampared him with kisses..

"Yes then we will get so many babies like Gaeul..You will be dad and I will be papa..Hyung will be uncle.. Hoseokie hyung will be so uncle..Jinie hyung will be so uncle-"

Jungguk cut Taehyung by chuckling..He is very lucky to have Taehyung in his life..

He held Taehyung's hand and slide the beautiful ring on Taehyung's finger.. Taehyung smiled and jumped..

"Now my time.." Taehyung said and took the ring from the box..He slided the ring on Jungguk's finger and clapped..

"Well,how you got the size of the ring?" Jungguk was confused..

"I don't know.." Taehyung replied..He chose the rings randomly and coincidentally it was perfect...

The sweet moment interrupted by Jungguk's phone call..It was Jimin.. Jungguk received the call and Jimin told him he was waiting outside.. Jungguk informed this to Taehyung and they both came out from the room..

To look out Gaeul, Jungguk finally hired a nanny with so much interrogation..The lady was old enough and she was so sweet.. Jungguk trusted her and he was sure he chose her right..

Soon Jungguk went to the court with Jimin after waving his fiance Taehyung and his bobaball Gaeul.. Jungguk was nervous but seeing Taehyung's smiley face and Gaeul's toothless giggle gave him confidence..

Time skip~~

Jungguk is sitting in the court room..Jimin was beside him..He finally saw So Yun's family who was giving such a cold vibes as like they were something.. Jungguk looked at the beautiful ring on his finger and smiled.He is hoping all will be fine..

But will it be??

The judge came and told them to start the case..First So Yun's lawyer said that how they won the custody case first time,how So Yun and her family took care of Gaeul,how Jungguk didn't come to meet Gaeul and now he came like a storm..

Jungguk's lawyer also started to defend and said all the things against So Yun and her family.. Jungguk was glaring at So Yun's mother because she was the main master behind of it.. Jungguk is hoping that their lose will come soon..

So Yun's lawyer called Jungguk to have a words and he stood..His lawyer asked some questions which Jungguk answered without any nervousness..

Then the lawyer said to the judge that Jungguk was big CEO and he had so many works daily which he had to to by himself..He didn't get married nor he had anyone in life.Then how he would balance this??

By this, Jungguk remembered Jimin's words that night when Jimin asked him what he would answer if judge would ask him his future partner.. Jungguk's eye went to the ring..

He has someone now..For permanent who will love Gaeul as much Jungguk loves Gaeul...

"I am engaged your honour.." Jungguk proudly said..

On the other hand, Taehyung was feeding Gaeul who was playing with Taehyung's shooky plushie..The nanny went to cook for her and Taehyung..Yoongi already knew that Taehyung would be on Jungguk's house after his leaving for his office..

"Baby..One more bite.. Please pretty.." Taehyung was talking to Gaeul while feeding and Gaeul was like Taehyung's obedient child who was doing everything obediently.

Suddenly the door bell rang.. Taehyung took Gaeul on his arms and went to open the door..He thought Jungguk came..He opened the door and he felt like thud!!!

"How are you,son??"

Taehyung was looking at the man with fear in his face..Why not!!

Before him,his step father was standing!!!!

To be continued~~

[How was my twist??👀

I have exam tomorrow so I thought to give this update soon..Two or three parts then we will say bye to this story🤗

I want your reaction👀👀]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.8K 680 16
Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook went to korea's most famous university name 'HOME', ruled by Narayan Shankar. 'Home's 1st rule is not breaking any rule...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
980 70 5
THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD -- BTS. Group of 7 members and their journey but mainly focuses on the most famous shipped k-pop idol - JEON JUNGKOO...