Book 1: The Scarlet Thread (K...

Por Silver-Tigress

Izayoi Tsugikata is a Jounin level kunoichi of the Hidden Leaf Village, with a lost past. She strives to get... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 26

34 1 0
Por Silver-Tigress

Izayoi's P. O. V:

I focus on the 17th and final match, which was Dosu vs Choji.

Hayate calls, "Now, then, the last two competitors, will you please step forward?"

Dosu chuckles as he step forwards, "So it's finally my turn!" Choji has a determined look in his eyes as he steps up to the Sound ninja.

"Alright," Says Hayate. "The 17th and final match... will begin!"

"You can do it!!" Shikamaru calls encouragingly.

Ino feels the need to add with her hands cupping her mouth, "FATSOOO!!"

This causes the Akimichi's ear to twitch as a vein protrudes from his temple. Choji growls through gritted teeth, his eyes angry animated white circles, his body twitching with suppressed rage, "Grrr, alright! I'm gonna finish this match—it's only going to take about two seconds—and then I'm coming after you, Ino!"

Dosu says, "Fine, Fatso. If you want this match to end quickly, I'll just win it quickly."

Choji turns his glare to Dosu, fire literally burning in his eyes as chakra briefly swirls around his body. "You're gonna go down hard, you mummified weirdo!" Choji grunts as he thrusts his hands forwards, crossing them over before putting them in a hand sign. "Ninja Art: Expansion Jutsu!" His body becomes the size of a giant boulder. "Now the Hidden Leaf Style Taijutsu!" Choji grunts with exertion as his arms, legs and head disappear within his boulder form. "This'll protect my ears from his attacks... and crush him like a bug!" Choji jumps up before turning into a rolling ball and slams on the ground. He then races for the Sound ninja. "Human Boulder! CHUBBIES RULE!!"

"Yeah, alright, Choji! You can do it! Squash him good for me," Ino cheers, a fist clenched.

As Choji reaches Dosu, Dosu simply jumps back to avoid him. Choji veers back towards Dosu and follows the man as he continues to jump away from the Akimichi.

I watch as Dosu stops before the wall. Choji nears him but Dosu dives to the side just in time to avoid being crushed by the moving, living boulder. Choji ends up crashing into the wall.

Dosu leaps up, laughing. "He barely has any control over where he's going! Now, to end this!" With a grunt, Dosu punches his right fist into Choji's stomach. His fist slides down as Dosu lands on his feet.

"It's no use! My ears are covered!" Choji taunts.

"You're so wrong," Says Dosu. With a flick of his finger against the wind instrument, Dosu emits a sound wave that resonates against Choji's body, making him cry out dizzily. Then there's an explosion as Choji screams in pain. Team 10 gasp in worry.

When the dust clears, we see Choji collapsed on his stomach, his eyes spinning dizzily as drool drips from his mouth and snot leaks out of his nose.

Dosu feels the need to explain, "You see, the human body is %70 water and water can transmit sound waves." Here, Dosu drops his right arm, his visible left eye narrowing. "In other words, when it comes to my attacks, your whole body is basically one big ear."

After a quick glance at Choji, Hayate announces, looking back at the Kinuta, "The winner is... Dosu Kinuta!"

No one cheers as he returns to his spot on the opposite balcony. A couple of medics rush in and head for the prostrate Akimichi, kneeling down beside him.

One of the medics as Choji in concern, a hand on his back, "Hey, are you alright?"

"Meat... I wanna eat some meat..." He grumbles in response.

Leaning his elbow on the railing and head in his hand, the Nara says sheepishly, "That's our Choji—always thinking with his stomach." Ino hums sheepishly in agreement.

"Even though he lost, the least we can do is take him out for some barbecue beef," Asuma inputs.

Hayate gives a couple of coughs as he steps forwards. He holds up his arm. "And, with that match, the third exam Preliminaries are now finished!" The Genin who've won their matches gather on the floor, facing Hayate, the exam proctors, and the Third Hokage. "I commend all those who have advanced to the finals for the third level of the Chunin Exams. Well, there are two people missing, but still, congratulations!"

"Sensei?" Sakura addresses, gaining Kakashi's attention. "I have a question for you."

"About Sasuke?" He says knowingly, before averting his gaze. "I'm sorry. I don't know much about that, I'm afraid. But, I wouldn't worry too much." Kakashi glances back at the pinkette. "Sakura, I have to leave, so I'm counting on you to get the details about the finals."

The Hatake holds up his gloved hand in a wave as Sakura utters quizzically, "Huh?" The silver haired Jounin teleports away as she nods. "Oh... okay..."

Gripping the rim of his red and white hat, Hiruzen begins, "And now I will begin the explanation of the final rounds."

"In the final rounds, each of you will put your battle skills on display. You'll demonstrate the power and control that you've achieved in your respective disciplines. Accordingly, the final battles will commence 1 month from now," Continues Hiruzen.

"Wait—we're not gonna do it right here and now?" Naruto questions from my right, Dosu on my left, squinting his eyes.

"This is to provide a suitable period of preparation."

"What do you mean by that?" Asks Neji.

"Simply this: in addition to announcing the conclusion of the preliminary matches to each countries leaders, we must also have sometime to prepare and distribute the summons for the Final Selection." He closes his eyes briefly as Hiruzen smiles. "Not to mention, that you examinees are going to need time to prepare for something that is this important."

"Look, I don't really get what you're trying to say. What's the point of this?" Kankuro cuts in impatiently.

Hiruzen states, "I mean, that to know your adversaries and prepare yourselves, you need time. Even though up to this point, all your battles have been real battles, as I'm sure you can all attest, they were conducted on the premise that you were fighting an unknown enemy. That's no longer the case now that you've battled each other. So in order to make the Finals fair and just, we're giving you this month, each of you must embrace the opportunity to practice hard and learn some new tricks. Because, by now, everyone here knows your technique. So using your old, tire tricks is a sure way to lose in the Finals. And remember to get some rest as well.

"Now, with all of that behind us, I would like to begin winding things up. But before we could bring this to an end, first, there is one more important matter to take care of before the final round."

Naruto complains before I could, "Let's get on with it! I mean, come on! How long do we have to wait until we start training?!"

Hiruzen says, undeterred by the blonde, "In a calm, orderly fashion, all of you are going to take one slip of paper from the box Anko is holding."

"Everyone, just stay where you are. I'll come to you," Anko states. She steps up to the Kinuta first. "Just take one."

Dosu reaches his hand into the yellow box and pulls out a folded slip of paper. When Anko shifts over to Hiro, he puts his hand in and retracts it with a slip of paper in hand.

The pink haired boy unfolds it curiously as the purple haired kunoichi continues down the line, and squint at the paper.

Ibiki speaks up, a clipboard in hand, "Good. Now everyone has one. Going from left to right, tell me the number that's written on your slip of paper."

The Grass ninja is number 4, Naruto has number 1, Neji is number 2, Hiro has 3, Gaara has 5, Mizu, 10, Kankuro 11, Shino 12, Shikamaru 13, Temari 14, Dosu 15, Kai gets 9 and Sasuke ends up with 6.

Ibiki concludes as he scribbles something on the clipboard, "And that means Kai gets number 9 while Sasuke will be number 6."

"Right," Says Hiruzen. "Very good. Now I'm going to tell you about how the Final Selection tournament is going to work."

"Eeeehhhh?!" Naruto exclaims in shock.

Shikamaru demands, "Is that what the numbers are for, drawing lots?!"

"Ibiki, you may reveal which ninja have been paired up," Says Hiruzen.

"Yes, Sir." The Moreno turns the clipboard around to show us the matchups.

Naruto was first up against Neji, then Hiro against Hikaru Kyoshi from the Hidden Grass, Gaara VS Sasuke, Kankuro VS Shino, Kai VS Mizu and Shikamaru has to fight both Temari and Dosu at the same time.

Shikamaru speaks up, holding up a hand, "May I ask you a question?"

"You may," Says Hiruzen.

The Nara holds up only a finger as he says, "Alright. If this is a tournament, does that mean there's only going to be one winner? I mean, only one of us is going to be able to become a Chunin, then?"

"Actually, it's quite the contrary," Replies Hiruzen. "There are going to be several judges for the final rounds including myself, the shinobi leaders, and the Kazekage, the lords from the various countries that ultimately will be assigning your missions to you." Naruto is nodding along. "Through this tournament, these judges will be able to make a thorough evaluation of your abilities. They will then decide whether any or all of you possess the qualities required of a Chunin. Even if someone loses the first round, they could still become a Chunin."

Temari murmurs, "So, there's actually a chance that every one of us who competes in the Final Selection could become Chunin?"

"Correct. But, conversely, there's also a chance that none of you will be chosen." Naruto swallows thickly. "The advantage in fighting more rounds in the tournament is in getting more chances to display your talents in front of the judges who will decide your fate. Does that answer your question, Shikamaru?" The Nara doesn't reply. "I thank you all for your patience. Now, let us adjourn until next month."

                       🗡️🗡️🗡️

After assigning Kai and Hiro their Sensei's, the latter needing to leave in the morning, I give my students the day off to recover from the Preliminaries and go to collect Akemi from the Ninja Academy, then Ken from the babysitter at home.

As we were walking and I tell my children about the Chunin Exams, a voice reaches us.

"There you are!" We look up to see Kakashi heading towards us, waving.

"Kashi-kun!" I say happily as he reaches me.

"Sorry for taking off so suddenly, Izayoi-chan," He says.

"That's alright," I say. "How about we grab something eat?"

Kakashi nods. "That sounds good."

We go to a restaurant that sells delicious meals and we chat contentedly while we eat.

We finish our meal and spend the rest of the night relaxing at home together. When it was bedtime, Kakashi and I go to our room and we end up in a fierce make out session for awhile before going to bed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
36.1K 443 107
12 year old Kasumi Miyamoto, like many in this ninja world, lost everything when she was 5 years old. At the age of 12, Kasumi was found outside the...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
25.8K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...