Sweet Ghost (JJk.FF)

Af SaraagvanSaraagvan

Jk: who are you y/n:my name is Y/n I want you to help me ( with little smile) Jk : what help how did you c... Mere

in heaven
what happened to him
she is ghost
private ghost
help me
sweet ghost
can I come with you ?
who is she ?
dont laugh hyung
stay away from her
ghost can't come in temple
moon is beautifull
drink blood
jealousy
it's not night mare
birth day party
come back ...
He lost Her ..
his bunny smile
he is blushing
possessed him ..
vampire
note
dare to steal her ..
police station
bueatifull Night
confess
Brock His Trust
separated ..
miss her ..
regret
promise me ..
unexpected truth
Forgive me ..YN..
I LOVE YOU
Evil spirit
then Kill Him
Revange ..
Last journy
Last mission
Good bey jungkook
story cover ..
Our beautifull memories
Will You Marry Me
little Mafia seol ..
OUR Destiny (bonus part)

date

299 28 8
Af SaraagvanSaraagvan

In morning ...

Jk was sleeping peacefully in bed ..just then yn come and started to shake his body to wake him up...

Yn : jungkook wake up you have to go to office today... Wake up..

She say and pull a jk sheet making him goun ...

Jk : please little bit more ....( Struggling  in bed )

Yn : jungkook get up ...your are ceo yaar you have  responsibility  you haven't gone to office from  2 days  now get up ...

Jk rub his eyes slowly and open his and sit straight and look at yn ...

Yn : yehh good now go and take shower I will make your break fast hmm get up ..( she say while hands on her chest  and about to go but stop hearing jungkook word )

Jk : Ah I'm I don't want to take shower..I want to sleep ..( he say lazily )

Yn turn her head to him and say...

Yn : I SAID  go and TAKE shower ... ( She say loudly )

Jk emmediately get up from bed and when to take shower ...making yn laugh...

In kichen yn allready made breck fast for jungkook and waiting for him in kichen ...just then jk and and sit in chair and yn also sit in opposite of chair beside him ...

Jk : good morning ...( Smile )

Yn : good morning

Jk : yn  (while eating )

Yn : hmmm

Jk : please next time don't tell me to see any vampire ....

Yn :(laugh) why  were you scared ? ( Giggle )

Jk : yeh I me..mean who will not Huh? Yn they are vampires they drink blood ...you would not believe that time my heart beating fast like bomm bomm ..( he say with shocking face )

And yn just listening his word silently and smiling ...

Yn : no one will do anything to you ..when I'm with you ..you know ..( smile )

Jk : ( smile) I know ,that why I'm not afraid when that vampire take me to room ..I know that you will come and save me ...( Smile )

Yn did not say anything and just smile looking at him ..

Yn : you believe me that much jungkook ?

Jk : yehh more that myself..( he say while eating his food not knowing someone looking at him lovingly )

He look at her and say ...

Jk : what ..

Yn : ah no..nothing .. you told me that you need money for benifit to help me right ...( She try to topic change )

Jk stop eating and look at her with sad eyes ...

Jk : yeyh I said that BUT now I don't want Enything I wi..will help you Fo..for free ( he say with heavy heart he himself don't k why his feel his heart  heavy tear was about to come out but he control it and say ...)

Jk : yn please don..don't bring th..that topic ( he say avoiding eyes contect )

But yn smirk and think to tease him ...

Yn : no you have to tell  me how  much you want money ..( smirk )

that it jungkook look at her with red eyes and baby crying face and say...lOUDLY

Yn look at his face and control her laugh and say...

Yn : is this a way of begging huh? ( She say and laugh holding her stomch )

Jk : what ..( there are still tear in his eyes )

Yn : oka..(laugh) okay ...

Yn : bas etna chalega..? ( laugh)

Jk : what ( crying ) yn ...(whining Like a baby )

Yn stop laugh and look at him and say...

Yn : hey hey I'm just joking okay don't crying ..( she  hold his hand Softly )

Jk : yn ( sobbed ) I do..don't want any  mo..money...that time I'm stupid to say that ...but now I  want to help you from my heart ynn..I want to give you justice .I want to sent that bastard to  prison...( sobbed )

Yn : hey jungkook first stop crying ..and look at me ... ( Calm tone )

He wipe his tear and look at her ...

Yn : your are not stupid your are amazing ..yeh at first I met you I though  you are a greedy man who want just money and don't care about other feelings ..( smile ) But now living with you I saw your real face you are kind person ..you also care about other feeling ..I can't forget that day when you run with bear foot to save me jungkook ...and how Much you cried  that day ..huh how can I forget that there is a little baby boy inside you who cry like baby ( giggle ) and who can't sleep without me beside him ...( Smile ) so now don't think  about past ..huh .. enjoying life  don't west this golden days ...jungkook life is verry bueatifull..... life is very valuable gift which is given by God to us..and you must be thankful to him.hmmm( smile )

Jungkook just staring at her big eyes with innocently understanding her words ..

Yn : now you understand right ...?

Jungkook nod like a baby and smile

Jk : yeh I understand that don't west your time in stupid people ..and live your life happily (smile )

YN : ashiii oka..okay ..(laugh) fast learner ...Okay now eat your food

Jk nod and started eating his food..

After breck fast ..yn and jungkook starding in living room ...

Jk : hm. Okay I'm going ..

He say and wait for yn reply ...

Yn : what ...( Frown )

Jk : don't you want to come with me ?

Yn : kon me ? I me..mean me ? You want me to come with you ....( Shocked and dramaticlly )

Jk : yheh now stop your drama and come ...

He say and about walk but yn stop him...

Yn : stop jungkook ..

Jk : huh? ( Frown )

Yn : we can use my power ..( teeth smile )

Jk :

Jk : eyhh you are right then lets go...

Yn come to him and hold his hand and slap her finger ..and in just one blink they both appered in jungkook back side of company ... So no one saw him ...

Yn : hhm look we are hare ..(smile )

Jk : yeheh now let's go...

Jk and yn went inside the company and saw evryone looking him with shocked face ...he look confused ...

Employ : goo..good morning sir ...( Bow )

Jk : oo yeh good morning ..

He say and went inside is office  followed by yn ...

Jungkook was about to sit in chair but he hear girl voice making him and yn turn they attention  to that girl but yn emmediately roll her eyes seeing the person ..but jungkook just smile ...

Aarti: good morning sir ...( Smile while looking at him deeply )

Yn be like ....

Jk : oo good morning ( smile )

He say and sit in chair and look at her

Aarti : hmm in your absence I handle   all the project ...you have just sign it

She say and give him project file he take and sign it and give back to her.

Aarti : thank you si...jungkook (Nervously )

Jk : hmmm (smile )

Aarti : ahah jungkook please take care of your self ...I got verry wor...worried  when I go..got  to know that your are sick and ..so ..( she say nervously )

Yn stare at aarti with irritated  face and say...

Jk just looking at aarti for secound and smile and say...

Jk : yeh I will ..

Aarti nod and lest his cabin....and jk start doing his work in his computer ..making yn confused ...

Yn pov: strange he did not blush and shy even ones in front of aarti..what happens to him ..he just silent and reply her in short reply ...

End yn pov

Author pov ...

Then yn went to jk table and sit in table where he was working he did not even say a word making yn confused more...

Yn : jungkook what happen huh? Why you become quiet  when aarti taking to you .... Or whenever you are around aarti your cheek become red .. ( Frown and smiling )

Jungkook look up her her from his computer and say...

Jk : I don..don't know why yn bu..but little by li..little I don..don't felt the so..some feeling for aa..aarti like be..before...now I do..don't feel anything wh..when I look at aa...aarti..when I used to blush and shy looking at her ,it's now going away.. ( he say while tapping his pen in table and stare at table )

But hearing this yn smile disappeared  cause she know the resons why he feel like this and she part of his this reason  ..that she don't wants this..his feeling for aarti is disappeared because of yn ..his heart start to attached to her ..he started to like yn accompany ..he like around her ...and this could hurt both of them... So it's better him to sway away from her...

Yn stare at jungkook deeply but his next word make her heart fast ...

Jk look at yn and saw that she is already staring  at him deeply ...

Jk : And I Think  I know The Reason...( He say deeply staring her big eyes )

They both just staring at each other ..they both have no words to say enything they both hearts beating fast.. but yn Brock the eyes contact and look away and smile nervously ...jk also look straight avoiding  awkward moment ..

Yn : Aha now do your work you have so much work do right ( looking at him ) so do ..

Jk : ahh ye..YEHH ( hesitenly )

He say and start doing his work in computer ..and yn get up from table and went to big mirror  window behinde him and stand there and stare outside putting her hands on her chest and think about her and jungkook relations between  them ..jungkook turn his head  behind  and saw yn was looking outside  and thiking something ...and some have he know what she was thiking ..he stare at her back for sometime and sigh and turn his face to computer and again started his work...

At lunch breck ...

Jungkook was eating lunch yn was setting beside  him ...then jungkook phone ring ...he look at his phone screen  saw taehyung is calling him he pike up and answer

On call ....

Jk : hello ...( Eating  food )

Tae : hey what are you doing ?

Jk : I'm at my office eating my lunch ...why what happen ?

Tae : oo nothing much I'm in your office I'm coming to you * smirk *

Jk : oo okay come ..

Tae : it's YN is also there ..? (Smirk)

Jk stop eating and frown he gulp his food and say...

Jk : ye..yeh she is he..here , but why you asked about her huh? ( He started to tanse )

Jungkook say while looking at yn who was also staring him with frown ..

Tae : its. Ju..just I wan..want meet her ( smirking )

Jk : what and wh..why yo..( he about say somthing but he's word cut by tae )

Tae : I will come there and say... Okay byy..( he say and cut the call before jk say anything )

Jungkook stare  at the phone with confuse yn look and say..

Yn : what happens what he say .?

Jk : he sa..say ..he is coming here ..

Yn : oo that great ..but why you become tanse  huh?

Jk : huh nothing nothing .. ( he say and again started eating )

Jk pov : why taehyung  want to meet yn why I feel like taehyung and yn become close OR it's just me to think that ..

Jk pov end

Jk was silently eating his food just then they both hearing door open sound and look at door and they both become shock to see tae ...

When jk saw taehyung he started coughing Hurd yn look at jk and patt his back ..

Tae come inside and stand in front  of him ..

Tae : hey slow down man ..are you okay ..?

Jk drink water and get up from his sit and come to tae with shocking face ...

Jk : what is this taehyung ? ( Looking at him up and down ..)

Tae smirk and say,..

Tae : how I'm I looking ? ( Smirk )

Jk : yeh it's good ( he then turn his face to yn saw she was staring at tae lovingly jk greet his teeth and again look at tae )

Tae : oo thank you ? ( Smile )

Jk : your are looking BEWKUF....( He say innocently not knowing the meaning of this word .but hering this yn wide her eyes in shock and look at jungkook while controlling her laugh)

Tae : BEWKUF..? what that mean ? (Frown )

And yn in corner shaking her hand .

Jk : oo that mean HANDSOME .. yn teach  me this ...(smile )

Tae : oo woww.. (smile ) btw where is she , I want to talk to her ...( He say looking around not knowing she is stading beside jungkook )

Jk : why ? What do you want to talk with her ? ( Jealous mood on ) and are you  going  on date ?

Tae : yeh I'm just hare to ask her to go out with me if she want ? (Smirk )

Jk : who ?

Tae :Yn..

Please vote and coments ...❤️🙏

Please do votes so that I feel good and my courage increases ..so then I can post good story parts like this  or I would not post eny parts...💔..anyway...,this is my first and last story FF ..And this story based by My imaginary

Vese me Gujrat se hu 😂🤭❤️....so  Aavjo Tata ......

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

80.6K 4.8K 47
γ€Š COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone should move on from your death in earth " - A...
142K 3K 26
His bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red. He puts his hand inside your s...
9.9K 478 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...
2.1K 274 34
_________β™‘________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEVER LET HER GO ANYWHERE. " Yelled Jungkoo...