Total Drama Island: Gaming Du...

By Lunar_Lunatics

Do you want to be famous? do you want to be rich? then sign up for this reality show! Mom: Hey, Ming. Ming:... More

Prologue
Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part 2
The Big Sleep

Bios

653 18 26
By Lunar_Lunatics

Name: Ming Yip

Gamer Tag: Ga-ming (Very cheasy)

Nationality: Chinese American

Place of residence: San Francisco‐ West Side

Age: 16

Likes: Gaming, his family, doing traditional dances, helping the elderly, Silver Wolf, helping people, tea, Popsicles, chef, the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass, Acrobatics.

Dislikes: Heather, Chris, People who disrespect his family, people who disrespect his families traditions, people who are rude to his friends, hypocrites.

Looks:

Yes that's what he wears.

Name: Bronya Zaychik

Gamer Tag: Silver Wolf

Nationality: Russian American

Place of Residence: San Francisco- East side

Age: 16

Likes: Gaming, Ga-Ming, trying to figure out people's secrets, Any type of game, hacking, being devious, Screaming Gophers, teasing Ga-Ming.

Dislikes: Heather, Chris, Chef, Most people, people who insult her close friends, perverts, people who try to corrupt Ming (in her words only she can do so), Heather!

Looks:

(Only ones she wears are the first and last ones)

I hope you enjoy! The first chapter will come out today or tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 1
Still struggling with the result of his latest break up, Blade devotes himself to housework. His roommates, Kafka and Silver Wolf , try to cheer him...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
38.6K 816 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
146K 5.9K 29
"How can you say that?!" I yell at him. "It's simple Korinna. You and I will never be friends again. And you can sit there all you want and pretend...