𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡. [ПРОДЪЛЖ...

By kAmikAtzE346

"Хаосът ми е красота, която ще те погълне по всяко време.." #2-poetry (16.07) #3-poetry (19.07) #3- поезия (2... More

Въведение.
Част първа.
II- "Ад".
III- "Нощни разкази"
IV- "Чудовище"
V- "Ужас."
VI- "Лунатик"
VII- "Син сезон".
VIII-"Изкуството да умреш."
IX- "Унищожение."
X-"Хаос"
XI- "Любовно проклятие"
XII- "Любовно проклятие 2"
XIII-"Палитра".
XIV- "Изгаряща параноя".
XV- "Думи".
XVI- "Тишина в синьо".
XVII- "Градината на въображението".
XVIII- В тъмното.
XIX- Без Заглавие.
XX- "Терор".
XXI- Пътешествие из дебрите на душата.
XXIII- Послание към себе си.
XXIV- The Art Of Letting Go.
XXV-Отрова.
XXVI-Време.
XXVII- Привличане/Нощни разговори.
XXVIII.- "Пътни бележки" (No: 1)
XXIX. Живот.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII. Битка.
XXXIII.
Английска поезия/English poetry
XXXV. She
XXXVI. Without You
XXXVII. Fight Your Enemy
XXXVIII. Stay Brave
40. Afraid
41. Recovery
42. As Long As I'm With You
43. Carelessness
44. Nervous
45 Overflow.
46 And If They Ask Me What Love Is, I'd say It's the feeling To Die And Reborn.
47. Soul Pause
48. Poetry Land
49. False Gravity
50. To Forget
51. Road Of Patience
52. Painting
53. Spring Is What You Lend My Life With
54.Asphyxia
55 The Only Thing I would Carry Myself With, Is The Light Rain.
56.Being Blindfolded Is The Rist That I'm Taking.
57. Sun And Moon

XXXIX To Fall In Love Is To Gather All The Pieces You Have Lost

2 0 0
By kAmikAtzE346

I was young and curious , short and beautiful .
My life was like a board game and I never knew that .
My heart wanted to collect peaceful memories with someone , but it wasn't the time back then .
I never had a chance to see the sun shine on my future , my hands could never touch the warmth on someone's skin .
It was a moment that my life turned over .
Wandering to be saved , my only pleasure was writing .
That was the way my mind could recognize calmness and joy , satisfaction and happiness .

To be honest with your personality , for me it cost a lot . Nobody could ever study my body more than myself .
I longed for nothing but passion , as I find my true self to be assured everything can be however I wish .
And it repeats - amount of human eyes staring at you but have nothing that can cure you- put in that way , they poison your mind with their animal nature .
Human being desires what's forbidden , but what I wanted was to just be.. and be taken care of .

Life was like a limitless dot somewhere in the middle of a circle .
It never ended like everyday cycle .
People taught me how not to be what they were at that time and how dark all it can be for me If I have given the chance to be touched .
The things I lost , created me. Things like love I never thought they existed for me and my mind couldn't fit the words in .
But they weren't just words , it was a feeling I never believed I have .
In the end I have realized that , to become this kind of person I never believed I could be , is to fall in love and gather all the pieces I have lost in the past few years .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Agua Delmare By Melly ©

Science Fiction

5.6K 379 30
Автомобилни състезатели, високи скорости и адреналин на пълен капацитет. Ейс Рейсър е безстрашен, смел и дързък пилот. Спускащ се по пистата с най-ус...
135K 5.6K 45
Нито Мейси, нито някой друг от цялото училище обръщаше някакво внимание на Уес Грегъри. Той се разхождаше из училище винаги с вдигната качулка. Всъщн...
32.1K 1.8K 25
Един ден. Едно езеро. Един инцидент. Нищо интересно не се случва около хората в Уестфил. Това е така докато една вечер, не загива момиче. Никой не ра...
99 4 2
Всеки ден пишех по едно стихотворение за теб Исках да ти кажа, че те обичам Всеки ден умирах за дето позволих да си отидеш ...