Runaway from the italian mafi...

By SakshiSingh123e4

''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath wer... More

chapter -1
Characters
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
New Story
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Gratitude ☺️☺️
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter - 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
KHAANI
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter- 23
New Cover
Chapter - 24
thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter -31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
SURPRISE❤️
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter -39
Chapter- 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter -44
chapter -45
Chapter -46
Chapter -47
Chapter -48
Chapter- 49
Chapter-50
Chapter -51 (18+)
Chapter-52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter -55
Chapter -56

Chapter-9 (18+)

619 14 0
By SakshiSingh123e4

Convincing you all to give a chance to this amazing story .

Before reading this chapter i am warning you that maybe it will be a triggering and you might infact dont like the male lead . the chapter is 18+ cause there is lot of voilence and sexual assault .

Author' s pov...........

''I told you stay away from any male species didn't i'' viraaj's anger was bursting on aarohi like a volcanic eruption ,punching on the glass wall madly breaking it into pieces didnt do a thing to calm down his anger little bit .

Grabbing both of her shoulders tightly in his clutches .his red eyes are not looking less than that of devil .

Aarohi's condition was not very good she is shivering like a leaf shivers under the cold wind ,quivering lips having a natural red tint are looking like bleeding red petals . face full of fear ,wet eyelashes making her vision almost blurry but she can feel the heat of his fury from a miles now .

''How the hell you denied my order haa little foxy '' grabbing her jaw tightly in his palm he asked like a psychopath .

''I am sorry '' she tried to say but instead he fisted her hairs tightly in his fists making her scream loudly .

''You enjoy na making me furious ,making me feel the possessiveness about you didnt you ''shaking her head lightly she tried to convey her message ,her teary and red face didnt failed to show how much she is scared of him ,asking for apology even if she didnt commited any heinous crime just talked to an employee regarding the submission of file .

''Get out '' he yelled jerking her away from him .gathering herself aarohi immediately ran out of his cabin as if saving her life from the satan .

Standing infront of the mirror in the washroom , she saw her condition . Her bleeding red petals ,torn sleeve of her kurti ,bruises on her neck due to harsh grip .

There was no reason for her to deny viraj's order its just she needed to collect some of the information from that file plus she wanted to interact with the employees so that she can know about him more .

Her legs were still shivering making her tightly clutch the wash basin in order not to fall .

''He is for sure a devil living in human skin ,once this task is done i am never gonna cross paths with his just some more days ''taking some more long breathes and correcting her dress hiding the torn sleeve of her under the dupatta she went out .

Lifting his eyes from the laptop viraaj saw her coming to his cabin but this time with an emotionless face ,somewhere he know that he is the reason for this her red eyes and the way dupatta was wrapped around her was enough for him to know that what he did in his anger ,he hurted her more this time . his eyes are observing each movement of hers ,silently sitting on the sofa she was analysing some files for the next presentation .

Standing up from his chair ,he marched towards her with silent steps and snatched the dupatta from her petite figure making her instantly look at him with anger.

''Come with me '' he offered her a hand ,but she continued to gaze at him standing up from her seat ,she tightly grabbed his collar .

''What you wanna do now mr. Viraaj singhania wasnt that enough '' anger and pain was dripping from her voice ,the tears which were silently sleeping at the corner of her eyes escaped that moment , something moved in his heart on seeing her wet eyes filled with unbearable pain .

''Aarohi first of all remove your hands away from me and secondly come with me ''he tried to make her understand his message calmly .

''What if i wont , tell me what you are going to do next to me ,tell me will you rape me for denying your command this time '' now that was the last string of his patience which aarohi unknowingly pulled harshly .

Grabbing her jaw tightly he slammed her already bruised lips with his , started to devour her lips with as much as softness as he could ,she was continuously hissing and hitting him on his chest with her fists but it has no effect on him ,her lips was like a drug for him which unknowingly made him addicted to them .

'' never ever accused me of anything miss sherawat ''he said groaning in between the kiss , the pain was converting into pleasure for aarohi which eventually halted her struggles. Moving away from her soft petals he started peppering soft kisses on her bruised neck making her hiss due to it. He was feeling something on seeing her bruised neck maybe regret that why he did it . aarohi was in some other world of euphoria from which she never want to come out ,it made her pain numb . She still dont know why she accused viraaj of raping her .his soft lips were doing magic to her bruises as if sucking out the pain from her soul .

More tears started to flow from her eyes , hearing her silent sobbing viraaj stopped and looked at her red face glistening with tears without taking a more second aarohi immediately wrapped herself in his embrace hiding her face in his chest .she just want this moment to stop she badly need his warmth even if he is the one who gave her pain , she was habitual to pain from childhood but for this moment only she want to let her out pain .

Clutching her petite shivering figure in his embrace tightly viraaj felt hurt that maybe he has gone a lot hard on her today she didnt deserved his wrath . He has doubts on her but somewhere a flame of trust was also burning in his heart for her . Her continuous sobbing can be the only sound among the silence .

''Aarohi ''he called her softly making her detach her from himself but he grabbed her wrist softly and made her sit on his chair .

Making her look at him , he wiped her tears with his thumb .then grabbing a first aid kit from his drawer he looked for an ointment .

Siding her hairs from her neck to other side he with so much care started to apply the ointment .her curious eyes gazing at his soft movements are making her look so much cute .

''Miss sherawat ,i told you yesterday something that whatever interests me die for the whole world right ''he asked softly .

Not hearing anything from her he looked towards her who nodded at his words getting her silent response he continued ''i hope you wont like to make it come true and experience it yourself'' his words made her confuse , that what he actually wants to say .

Sensing her confusion ,viraaj moved towards her lips which has many cuts and dry blood and started to apply ointment making her breath become uneven due to such close proximity even though a few minutes ago she was almost glued to him .

''What you mea..'' she opened her lips to ask but at that moment only her tongue slightly caressed viraaj's finger halting his motion and look at her with some unknown emotion .caressing her lips a little more he showed her his hand , this time accepting his hand without any hesitation she moved along with viraaj to the attached resting room .

''Rest here for sometime '' aarohi smiled a little at his care and layed on the bed , after giving her a last look viraaj too moved outside closing the door.

As soon as she heard the closing of door , she took a long breath and moved her eyes around the room to search for any camera not seeing any hidden camera ,she did what she was supposed to do search for the pendrive in every part of the room . she knows its a good chance for her to search his resting room . but even after searching the whole room she didnt found anything useful .

''Where the pendrive can be hidden ,where aarohi think '' she was searching for it from almost 1 hour but suddenly the door opened which halted her movement .

Viraaj came in and started to look at her from top to bottom ,moving his gaze from her towards the open cupboard .

''What are you searching miss sherawat ''he asked coming towards her tucking the free hair strands behind her ears ,he hide his face in crook of her neck and with one hand grabbed her ass chick .

''Hmm answer me Aarohi ''fisting the cloth of her dress ,aarohi tried to breath ,there were two reasons for her uneven breath first the close proximity and second she was not able to think of a proper excuse continuously cursing her foolishness .

''Are you spying on me hmm miss sherawat '' said viraaj while pressing her ass chick tightly and caressing the neckline with the tip of his nose .

''No ,it was just '' she tightly closed her eyes , listening her not so complete answer viraaj came face to face and saw her closed eyes , at that moment all he wanted to devour her looking so beautiful and mesmerising , somewhere he felt proud that he had even those bruise on her lip due to harsh kissing because anyone else than he will be under six feet of earth with worms eating his body .

''Just what aarohi ''his hot breath was fanning on her lips .

Gathering courage aarohi said ''just i was trying to find some clothes ,as you see my clothes are torn and i can tgo outside like this but if you want hten i am sorry for searching it ''

''No you wont go outside like this because the moment any man lay his eyes on you i will make sure to deliver his eyes at your doorstep '' for a moment aarohi felt his words similar to that of her uncle which made her shiver badly , harshly pushing him she stood in a corner trembling .

Viraaj was quite shocked and surprised at her move ,he never expected her to resist him not now when she caught his interest made him feel something which provides a peace to his heart . raging like a bull he grabbed the lamp and threw it in her direction making it broke in to pieces after colliding to the wall behind her .

''Stay away from me ,otherwise i will kill you '' her words made viraaj halt his steps the game with her is getting more and more interesting for him and he ofcourse was now more interested to play it with her after discovering her unknown courage which she got out of now where .

''You will kill me little foxy? ''aarohi gulped on listening his words , grabbing the glass piece from the floor she pointed it to him . smirking at her viraaj tried to control his anger ,fisting his palms he stood a mere inches away from her .

''Looks like my little foxy got her tongue to speak finally ''he was indirectly taunting her for her scared form . with a lightning speed viraaj harshly pulled her towards him with one hand and with other hand took the glass piece from her hand .

''To deal with a monster little foxy ,one needs to become a monster '' saying this he tore her dress from the front with the glass piece making her instantly shocked and angry .

''You are a monster '' smirking at her viraaj eyes rested on her assets which were no more covered just hanging in a bra ,cupping one of them ,squeezing it tightly he inhaled her sweet scent .

''Yes i am a monster its just you got it too late miss sherawat ''she tried to struggle within his hold ,but he had tightly held her hands in his grip , aarohi knows how to fight ,she knows how to kill without trembling but viraaj is just like her uncle who can scare her from a mile cruel and dangerous .

She was dying due to shame under his hot gaze which is shameless lying on her body .

Moving up her chin with the glass piece .

''I dont like your resistance little foxy hmm and if you are so interested to show others your body then let me make you understand that you got mine interest aarohi ''saying this he digged the glass at her collarbone making her loudly scream due to pain but as if her screams sounded like a good music to his ears he continued his art work until he got satisfied .

He wrote his initials V.S . on her collarbone ,blood was streaming down from her neck but he was liking it to mark her as his .

Kissing it lightly ,his lips got soaked in her blood .

His red painted lips with her blood was making him look like a lion who has just got the taste of his prey .

Obssession thats what i feel for you my love is not red its dark and sinful in which i want to paint every piece of yours .

~viraaj

To be continued.................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 750 21
Nothing destructive would happen if two distant souls met, but what if the meeting leads to a tormentous disaster... Two distant souls meant to be t...
687K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...