Nanbaka x Male Reader

Por DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... Mais

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 20

1.1K 47 6
Por DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"Inmates, wake up! Let's go!" Hajime yelled.

I groaned and covered my head up with my blanket, as I wake myself up. I slept like shit. I rolled over onto my stomach.

"Cell 13,".

"Everyone, but Jyugo is here." Uno said.

"Damn it just when i brought him back!" Hajime yelled, before I hear him running off.

Someone sits down on top of me, and I groaned. "I wonder what's for breakfast." Rock said on top of me.

"Rock, get off of me." I said.

My blanket gets lifted up from my head. "Hey, Tb/n." Rock said.

"Why are you sitting on me?" I asked. I looked over my shoulder.

"To make sure you're awake." Rock said.

"Well, I'm up so get off." I said.

Rock gets off of me. "Speaking of which are you okay? You had a nasty nightmare last night.".

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said.

"Hey, Rock are you ready for the stone oven to be used at lunch?" Nico asked.

"Yes, I'm so ready for it and I put In a request." Rock said.

"A request? What kind of request?" I asked.

Rock looks back and smiled."You'll see,".

"I hate when you do that." I said. Rock chuckles.

"So Tb/n what were you dreaming about last night?" Nico asked.

"A really bad memory." I said.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Nico said.

I yawned and got out of bed to brush my teeth and straighten up my messy ass hair.

~Timeskips to lunch~

I look at the mutiple different pizzas sitting on our table. Shiro just brought them out from the stone oven and its hot.

"Pizza for lunch? This looks good." I said. When I tried to reach for a slice, Rock stops me.

"Hold on, Tb/n. We're still waiting for someone else." Rock said.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Oh, there he is. Liang, over here!" Rock yelled.

I looked at the doorway to Liang and a guard walking in the cafeteria. Liang looks at us and walked towards our table.

"You invited Liang for lunch? That was the big surprise?" I asked.

"Yep!" Rock said, before Liang sits down at our table. "Hi!".

"What do you want?" Liang asked.

Rock grabs the slice, I was going to grab and held it out to Liang.

"That was going to be mine." I thought.

"Give it a taste." Rock said.

"If you brought me here to eat pizza, the chef in building five makes that too." Liang said.

"And I'm sure, he does what he can. But without a stone oven it doesn't compare." Rock said.

Liang didn't look happy to hear the word. "Stone oven,".

"That was the price, Rock wanted for winning the new year's tournament." Jyugo said.

"Yeah, I remember." Liang said.

"It took them a hot minute, but they finally finished installing it." Uno said.

"Is that so?" Liang asked. He just stared at the pizza.

"This was cut from the very first pizza, that came out of that oven. You're looking at a slice of history, man. Shiro was really excited to make it." Liang looks back to Shiro standing right behind him. "See look how happy, he is.".

"That's him happy?" I thought.

"I'm glad to hear, he's pleased." Liang said.

"Hurry, take a bite while it's still hot." Rock said.

I grabbed me, a different slice of pizza and started eating it. The pizza was crispy, but soft at the same time and filled with mutiple flavors and spices at once with a hint of smoke. A guard from building 5 named Inori sat down and ate a slice of pizza.

"Wow, this is good pizza." Inori said.

"You're eating it? Inori, these are our rivals." Liang said.

"Yeah, but I can't say no to good food." Inori said.

Rock chuckles. "Same here,".

I noticed Liang still hasn't taking the pizza. "Just take the damn pizza, already. Your already here for lunch, just eat already." I said, before grabbing my second slice.

"At the very least you could give it a try." Jyugo said.

Liang looks at me and Jyugo then at the pizza and grabbed it from Rock's hand. He took a bite and his eyes widen.

"Delicious," Liang said.

"Isn't it though? Pizza baked in a stone oven has a superior texture, flavor, it even smells better. And that's just the start you can cook bread, meat, anything. I've been dreaming about this for ages, I'm glad they let you come here, so i could show you why." Rock said.

"At any rate, it's pretty cool that, we get to eat food this tasty. Appreciate it, Rock." Uno said.

"No prob," Rock said.

I grabbed my third slice of pizza, and noticed Liang staring at me. "Something wrong?".

"Your fighting style back at the new year's tournament." Liang said.

I took a bite of my pizza. "What about it?" I asked with my mouth full.

"You kept up and fought Ssmon like it was nothing. How did you do it? How did you get that strong?" Liang asked with curiosity in his voice, as he got a second slice.

"You're asking me for advice?" I asked.

"Yeah," Liang said.

"Honestly, I don't do much." I said.

"What do you mean?" Liang asked.

"I only train the required time Nanba gives me, and I've been in a lot of fights, so I've learned very quickly. And I even became friends with gang members, before my arrest.

"You're kidding? You became friends with gang members?" Rock asked.

I nodded and grabbed a fourth slice of pizza, and took a bite. "If you want I can tell you what you're lacking and what you need to improve based on what I seen from yours and Rock's fight. I'll warn you now, my opinion may not be to your liking. If you don't wanna hear it then tell me now." Liang stayed quiet and wanted to hear it. "Your center of gravity leans more to the right, your reflexes and blocking is slow. You should work on that." Liang nods. "I can tell by looking at you that you're over-trained. You won't get stronger that way, you'll lose muscle before gaining it. You need to give your body a day or two of rest every week to recover from the damages you caused from training.. Pick a day that you won't be training on and stick with it.".

"What should I do?" Liang asked

"Do whatever that helps you relax on that day like read a book, watch tv, or hell take a long ass nap every once in a well. Anything that's not training." I said.

"Tb/n, you take naps everyday." Uno said.

"Not the point." I said, before grabbing my fifth slice of pizza. "Like today, it's my rest day, and you eat lots of food on your rest days. Don't worry about your diet, unless you have it for  medical reasons.".

"Why eat a lot of food?" Liang asked.

"You're rewarding your body for its hard work, and it'll give your body more energy to heal.. Seriously, this is my fifth slice of pizza and I'm still hungry." Shiro looks at me and walks away from us. "Now the training part, how long do you train throughout the day?".

"Half the day, normally." Liang answered.

"Outside or in your cell?" I asked.

"Both, but I'll train in my cell if the weather is bad." Liang said.

"So pretty much by what I'm understanding, after an hour of training required by Nanba. You do more extra training?" I asked. Liang nods. "I can tell you train different parts of your body, so I won't ask.. That being said, that extra training you're doing. You need to stop doing that, it's causing you to be overworked. I understand, you want to improve, but how can you if you're damaging your body? That hour training is just enough. Try that for a month and see if you see a difference." I grabbed my cup of water and drunk it.

"I will, thank you." Liang said.

Shiro came back and sets a big ass pan of hot pizza then sets a bottle of pop/tea/water beside me.

I smiled and looked at Shiro. "Shiro, you spoil me. I'm starting to think me and Rock are your favorites, but I'm not complaining, your food is amazing." I said, before I see Shiro blushing. I picked up a slice of pizza from the pan. This pizza wasn't normal pizza... It was stuff crust. "Oh my god, it's stuff crust.".

Uno looks at it and was shocked. "What? Tb/n share!".

I got protective and guard it. "Hell no, it's mine.".

"Gimme it!" Uno said in a low voice, and tried to reach for it.

"Touch my pizza, and see what happens." I said.

"Is this normal for them?" Liang asked.

"Yep, everyday." Rock said.

"Numbers 11 and 7 stop fighting over food again, there's lots for you if you're that damn hungry!" Hajime said. Uno backs off and I stopped guarding my food and went back to eating my pan of pizza in peace.

Shiro stood behind Liang and sets down a container of some kind and took the lid off.

"Peach buns?" Liang asked.

"I told Shiro, you were coming so I had him learn to make Chinese food." Rock said, before Liang grab a bun and took a bite.

"It reminds me of home." Liang said.

I smiled to myself and saw Uno reaching for a slice of my pizza. "Uno, I swear to god!" I said.

"Share, damn it! Sharing is caring!" Uno said.

"Sharing is not caring, when you're about to be stabbed in the hand." I said.

"Numbers 11 and 7 last warning!" Hajime shouted.

"Fine, take your damn slice and be gone." I said. Uno grabbed a big slice and started eating it.

"Man, you're food protective." Jyugo said.

"You lost weight since the two of us first met ,right? I was worried when I saw you at the tournament. This should help though. The only things you get from fighting is injures, and people who are pissed at ya. And I don't know about you but I had plenty of those, I'm over it." Rock said.

"Oh yeah?" Jyugo asked.

"I did the math and eating is way better. When you eat you feel full, that feels awesome and everyone smiles when they eat something good." Rock said.

"It's good to know Rock cares about other peoples well being." I thought.

"Hey Rock.. I'm sorry for what I said in our fight, I called your dream ridiculous I was wrong." Liang said before he got up from the table. "Xièxiè the meal was fantastic thanks for sharing.".

"Sure thing," Rock said.

"At least those two made up or got along again." I thought.

"Hey Shiro, you still have more of those peach buns right?" Uno asked. Shiro said nothing but nodded. "Can I have one to go? I want Nico to try one".Shiro nods again and walks away.

"Oh that's right, Doctor Otogi was late on Nico's exams today." I said.

"Hopefully, he'll appreciate the peach buns." Uno said.

"I'm sure he will." I say, while we waited for Shiro to come back then head to Doctor Otogi's office with Seitarou and Hajime.

~Timeskips to Doctor Otogi's office~

"Yo what up?" Rock asked, while we walk in.

"We brought you some snacks from Shiro." Uno said before handing Nico the box.

Nico gasps "These are so cute, thank you!".

I looked at Uno. "Told you so,".

"Try not to get him to worked up, we just finished his damn exam." Doctor Otogi said.

"Someone's more grumpy today." Me and Uno said.

"Wait are you going fight?" Nico asked.

"Of course not just issuing a doctor's warning, can I do that without having my motives questioned?" Okina  asked.

"Oh yeah definitely grumpy today." Uno said.

"Unhappy wife, unhappy life." Rock said.

"Wait, what?" Jyugo asked.

"Well since you brought it up, yeah the old woman's been down right nasty-" Okina Otogi gets the rest of his sentence cut off by an explosion.

"Oh I can show you nasty." She said.

"What the hell?" I thought.

"Hey, Kazari." Otogi said.

"I married a smoker damn it, you were supposed to be dead you old goat." She said.

"Is everything okay, here?" Seitarou asked.

"I made you a fried egg, you should be thanking me!" She said.

"You ruined it, I eat my eggs with soy sauce and you use worcestershire. Who the hell would eat that?" Okina asked.

"You didn't like it?" She asked.

"No!" Okina said.

"Fine, then I'll use poison next time!" She said.

"Come on guys, stop it." Nico said.

"Fighting in front of their daughter." Rock said.

Uno looks at Kaguya. "This is it, Kaguya, try the line we practiced.".

I rolled my eyes as Kaguya went to break her parents up from fighting. I yawned from me getting tired from eating all that food.

"Number 25, I been working on your prize from winning the new year's tournament. The gaming console you been asking is ready." She said.

"You mean it!? Yay!!" Nico shouted, before following behind Kazari.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

If you have ideas for future chapters please let me know!

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

164K 3.5K 64
All in the title UPDATES: uhh, no, uh, none... no updates...
153K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?
46.7K 911 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...
24.9K 534 8
(y/n) Sakura Evergarden. The royal princess to an island most don't know about. Legends say its off the coast of Japan but where is it really? So wh...