how to be a rich b*tch | han...

Av bipanicking

being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea... Mer

intro | cast, aesthetics, me yapping
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
[bonus chapter 1]
outro | me yapping pt 2, updates

chapter 14

1.1K 42 19
Av bipanicking

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing, when I go to check Seo-jun is face timing me again. I swear to god, will I ever catch a break? I turn on my side and answer the phone, "What?" I groan, "I was trying to sleep, it's 8 am on a weekend,"

"Guess what happened last night," He seems stressed.

"What?" I close my eyes.

"Wake up," He snaps and I sigh, opening my eyes again, "Su-ho told me he likes Ju-kyung and he seems to think that I'm just using her to get back at him, like, how much of an idiot can this man be?"

"Mhm," I nod, "He's a huge idiot,"

"Wake up," He groans, "This is important,"

"Alright, alright," I sigh and sit up, it's not like I'll be able to sleep again after this anyway, "I'm up,"

"You're coming to the festival, right?" I nod and make my way to the bathroom, phone in hand. I start washing my face as he tells me about how he called Su-ho and then Su-ho told him he liked Ju-kyung.

"Do you think he's doing this to spite me?" He asks once I sit down in front of my vanity and put my hair clips in my hair.

"Not really, Su-ho's a very genuine person, I don't think he would like someone just for someone else," I rub cream on my face.

"Are you sure? Because Su-ho doesn't normally like people so why would he like Ju-kyung?"

"Probably for the same reasons you like her,"

"Because she's fun to laugh at?"

"Oh my god, you have to stop doing that," I side eye him as I put concealer under my eyes, "You need to stop being mean to her, remember the plan?"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her," I glared at him again.

"And if she finds out?" I apply mascara, "She's gonna hate you even more, which I didn't think was possible,"

"Alright, fine, I'll stop," He groans, "Also, do you want me to pick you up for the festival, I'm already driving with my sister, in a real car this time,"

"It's fine, I can make it there on my own, speaking of which, I should probably get going," I wave goodbye and hang up the call. I threw on some baggy jeans that hung low on my hips, a black tank top and an off the shoulder graphic t-shirt with Sanrio characters on it. I throw on one of my brother's hats and I grab a bag, putting all my stuff in it and then I go downstairs, grab the makeup bag and put it inside the bag as well. I walk out of the house and to the bus stop. "Ha-eun?" A voice asks, I put my headphones around my neck.

"In-su?" I laugh, I haven't seen him in a while and he hasn't texted. He looks really good, not in his uniform. I swear to god, no one looks good in school uniforms, except Seo-jun sometimes, I don't know how he makes it work. Wait, did I just say Seo-jun looks good? Scratch that, somethings wrong with me, I think I'm on crack. Whatever, back to more important matters. In-su was wearing black baggy jeans, a white shirt, a necklace and a dangly earring.

"You have an earring?" I ask, looking at the silver star falling from his ear.

"Yeah, I got it pierced a few weeks ago, you like it?" He touches it with his hand.

"Yeah, it looks so cool!"

"You look like an idol,"

I laugh, "In America, everyone dresses like this,"

"Where are you going, anyway?"

"To Saebom's school festival, how about you?"

"I'm going there too! My school doesn't have one because they think it'll 'stifle our learning and distract us' so most people from my school are going to Saebom's instead," I nod as the bus arrives and we go in together, talking the entire ride to the festival. I walk in and I see Seo-jun hitting his goons with water balloons and I roll my eyes. "Isn't that the motorcycle guy?" In-su asks, pointing at Seo-jun.

"Yeah, he's a bit weird," I groan as he launches another at Cho-rong's face.

"I can tell," In-su snorts. A bunch of shouts distracts me and when I look over I see Go-woon walking in with horribly done makeup.

"Oh, shit," I groan, "In-su-ya, can you wait here for a few minutes, I need to go help my friend," He nods and I run over to Go-woon and drag her into the school building and finally into an empty classroom. Once we're inside, I sit Go-woon down and sit in front of her.

"Go-woon-ah, do you want me to do your makeup for you? Like I said I would?"

"Would you really?" She smiles and I nod and smile back. I take out some makeup wipes and wipe the old makeup off her face.

"I have never done makeup on anyone but myself before, so I don't really know how it'll look," I warn. I smile at her for a second, "You're so pretty, I wish you could see yourself from my eyes,"

She smiles back at me, her sad expression finally changing and I start. I clean up her face, spot conceal, do her eyebrows, bronzer, contour, eyeshadow, highlighter, I pull out the glitter and apply some on her eyelids and then finally I apply a light lip tint on her lips.

"Unnie, will you come watch me perform?"

"Of course I will!"

I decided to bring Ju-kyung with me and we pushed past a few people in the theater and sat in the third row, in the middle so I could get the best view of Go-woon. I was sitting next to her brother and his friends. I can practically imagine that rude girl's expression once Go-woon appears. I worked really hard to render everyone speechless so I hope it paid off. I clap once the curtains open and almost gasp when I see her, she looks even more beautiful in the hard stage lights. "Who is she?" I heard one of Ju-young's friends ask.

"Her name is Han Go-woon," I whisper back, "She's got the voice of an angel too," I watch Ju-young stare at her in awe and I smile, I'm witnessing the start of a great love story. I wait impatiently for Go-woon's solo, I'm so excited to hear her sing again. She starts walking forward and I clench my hands together in anticipation. The spotlight shines on her and I feel like my heart was doing jumping jacks. I pull out my phone and start recording. I smiled warmly, it almost felt as though I was achieving my own dreams, like once and for all I can tie a bow on my dancer dreams and tuck them away with my grade 10 self. Tears sprang to my eyes and I used my sleeves to wipe them away, letting out a little sniffle. Ju-kyung stares at me confused for a second and I just give her a thumbs up. I clap and stand up, practically jumping and she blows me a kiss and I blow three back. I wait outside the theater for Go-woon and when she sees me she waves excitedly. "Unnie!" She runs to me and hugs me.

"You were amazing, I loved every second of it," I tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Thank you, unnie," She smiles and holds my hands.

"I didn't do anything, it was all you," I smiled. She notices someone behind me and waves.

"Oppa!" I turn around and step back in surprise.

"Han Seo-jun?" I ask surprised as he hands her flowers.

He looks just as surprised as I am, "You two know each other?"

"Do you know my brother?" Go-woon asks me,"

"Oppa?" I stare at her for a second, "Han Seo-jun is your brother? For real? Like blood related?" My jaw drops, how is this sweet girl related to that devil?

"Ha-eun-ah!" I hear Soo-ah's voice, she latches onto my arm, "We have a problem, Soo-jin can't make it and we need to do something," She drags me along with her.

"Okay, see you, Go-woon-ah," I wave bye to Go-woon.

"Bye, unnie!" She waves back as Soo-ah drags me along, almost tripping me in the process. She dragged me into the change rooms where Ju-kyung was in front of a giant pig head.

"Oo, why do you look so gorgeous?" I tease Ju-kyung once I enter, "For who?"

"Actually..." Please say Seo-jun, there's no way in hell she's gonna say Seo-jun, "Nevermind, I'll tell you later,"

"You won't tell me? Meanie," Soo-ah pouts. "Anyway, which one of you wants to help me,"

"What do you want us to do?" I ask.

"You just have to put this on and meet me in the gym," She picks up a giant pig head.

"I'll do it!" Ju-kyung says and grabs the head, wow, I didn't expect her to be so eager.

"Change into it quickly, I need to go pick up some energy drinks," Soo-ah nods. I follow Soo-ah out of the change rooms and I go into the stands of the gym and wait for the game to start. I've never actually been to a school tournament, back in Chicago they weren't so excited about school spirit and all that jazz, everyone just stayed to themselves and their friend groups. I see In-su sitting in the row in front of me and I sneak up behind him and say, "Boo!" In his ear. He jumps up and looks behind himself before smiling once he realizes it was me. I hop down to sit beside him. "You scared me!" He laughs, still clutching his heart.

"That was the intention," I smile and he grins back. I look around the gym and see Seo-jun's goons dressed in cheerleader costumes and wigs and I start laughing. "What?" In-su looks at me confused, I point at Cho-rong and the others and he also starts laughing. My stomach hurts and I can't breathe as they cheer Seo-jun on. Who let Cho-rong steal his mother's red lipstick? I see Soo-jin and Soo-ah in the front cheering for Tae-hoon's team and I tap In-su's shoulder. "You wanna go stand over there? Beside my friends?" He nods and we go stand beside Soo-ah.

"Eun-ah?" Soo-ah leans over and looks at me, "Who's that?"

"This is In-su, he's my smart friend who goes to a science school,"

"You really couldn't think of a better way to introduce me than that?" In-su laughs.

"It's a very accurate description, what do you mean?" I laugh and he bumps his shoulder with me.

"He's cute," Soo-ah whispers in my ear.

"I know," I whisper back and we giggle and Soo-jin rolls her eyes at our conversation.

"That's Soo-ah's boyfriend," I explained to In-su. "And that's the motorcycle guy and that guy over there hates the motorcycle guy," I point to Su-ho.

"You're really good at describing people,"

"I know," I nod proudly.

I see Jjoo in her costume and wave her over, In-su let's her pass and she goes to stand between Soo-ah and I. "There you are ImJjoo, what took you so long?" Jjoo doesn't say anything and Soo-ah starts cheering.

"Which team are we cheering for?" In-su asks.

"That one, with Soo-ah's boyfriend and the angry looking guy in the jacket," I point to the left side of the court and In-su nods. Su-ho pulls off his jacket and goes to stand with his team and I start cheering with Soo-ah and Soo-jin. Su-ho and Seo-jun start glaring at each other and Seo-jun breaks eye contact first, looking up to look at me. I give him two thumbs up but he looks mad, it's probably because of Su-ho.

I point at Ju-kyung and mouth, 'Smile at her, she looks sad,' Seo-jun smiling at her is probably the last thing she wanted but it might help with trying to get them to be friends. Seo-jun just shakes his head and runs back. Su-ho won the jump ball and the game started. I don't really get basketball, I don't really get sports in general, but the ball passed a lot between the two teams until Su-ho makes a basket and we all jump up and clap. Seo-jun makes the next basket and his cheerleaders all squeal like little kids. Tae-hoon makes a basket and Soo-ah jumps up and claps. Seo-jun. Su-ho. The ball goes back and forth for a bit until Su-ho makes a basket from the other side of the court and the entire stands blow up in cheers. The ref blows his whistle and signals that Su-ho's team had one and we all start clapping, except Jjoo, I expected her to be the most excited, seeing she liked Su-ho. The game ends 53-44 to the Devils. Jjoo claps lightly, staring at Su-ho.

Su-ho walks up to Seo-jun and starts talking to him, Seo-jun looks pissed and I just pray he doesn't decide to punch him again because that would be bad. 

GRR WOLFGANG GRAHH

anyways another chapter finisheddd this chapter wasnt the best but i js got back from school cuz second semester js started n i'm so tired rn like i desperately need a nap i cant wait for school to be over i hate it sm

qotc: whats ur fav drama or movie or show?

mine: doom at ur service (i love seo in guk sm)

thanks for reading, see u guys next chapter, mwah

- lise

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

55.3K 1.5K 42
After the death of her father, Jin Kyung Soon and her mother move in with her mom's new boyfriend in Seoul and she starts to attend Saebom High Schoo...
61.7K 1.8K 35
"As long as you promise you won't leave me I'll stay strong" He said staring right into her eyes Joo Seokhoon x oc A penthouse war in life fan fiction
14.5K 147 1
๐๐€๐„๐Š ๐Š๐˜๐”๐๐† โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠยท โ”€โ”€โ”€ ''ษชแด›'s ษดแดแด› แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข ษชา“ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡.'' โ”€โ”€โ”€ In which the third male lead of popular manhwa ''Secr...
42.6K 1.1K 12
โ once upon a time, the planets, and the fates, and all the stars aligned . . . โž [ a true beauty au fic ] [ han seojun x fem!oc ] [ based off, she's...