Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 36 ✯ Intermission
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes

3.3K 183 12
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

As the day went on we finally got to heroics class. Tenya and I had finally gone back to Midnight and changed our hero names. Tenya went with Impulse, a hero name I'd suggested after he'd given many...strange suggestions, and I chose Angel with a bit more convincing. We were told to go to one of the Field Gamma made of pipes, metal, and factory buildings. We waited a bit, after arriving and changing, for All Might.

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons. Today it's hero basic training. It feels like I haven't seen you in a while, so welcome back. Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned in your internships and apply it to this rescue training," All Might said.

"If it's rescue training then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Tenya asked, raising his arm.

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier this is a race, so prepare. You're about to step into Field Gamma! Inside is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five, with one being a group of six, each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send a distress signal, and you do what you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins. But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please," All Might said, ending his explanation by pointing to Katsuki.

"Why are you pointing at me?" Katsuki huffed, turning away.

"Alright! First group, get to your places!" All Might announced.

The first group consisted of Izuku, Tenya, Mashirao, Sero, and Mina.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should sit this out," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, and everyone in this group has really good mobility," Kirishima added.

"Huh, I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four," Momo said.

"That's what I think. Moving around quickly isn't really one of his strong suits, that's for sure. And whenever he uses his powers he gets badly injured," Kyoka agreed.

"Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero," Kirishima said, turning to Kamianri.

"Oh yeah, I got odds on Oijiro," Kaminari replied.

"I choose Ashido, cause she's got a super athletic body!" Mineta said.

"I know Deku will be last," Katsuki added.

"Even though he's still recovering, I think Iida's got this one," Uraraka said.

I turned to Shoto with a knowing smile.

"So, (L/N), what do you think?" Kaminari asked me.

I huffed turning away from the yellow haired boy.

Yup, so I've been giving him the silent treatment since the festival...it's been killing him.

"Come on, please talk to me! I'm sorry!" Kaminari cried.

I continued to ignore him, and Kaminari turned to Kirishima for help.

"That's all you dude. Still, (L/N), what do you think?" Kirishima asked.

I looked up and hummed in thought.

"I'm sure Izuku will surprise you all, but everyone's pretty skilled," I replied.

"You seem sure, ribbit," Tsu said.

"Is everyone ready?! Begin!" All Might yelled.

We watched as the five made their way quickly with Sero being in the lead.

"Look at him go! In a maze like this it makes sense to be above everything else!" Kirishima cheered.

"So that means Sero is at an advantage because he can take to the sky," Shoji said.

Suddenly Izuku passed by Sero causing everyone to be surprised.

"Woah! Midoriya?!" Kaminari and Mineta cried.

"Since when could he do that?" Kaminari asked.

"Crazy, those jumps he looks just like-" Ochaco said.

In the end Izuku slipped allowing Sero to arrive first. All Might gave some encouragement and I chuckled.

Group two was up next, which consisted of Sato, Katsuki, Momo, Koda, and Kyoka. Katsuki of course came first.

Group three consisted of Aoyama, Shoji, Hagakure, Shoto, and Kaminari.

The last group consisted of Tsu, Kirishima, Ochaco, Tokoyami, Mineta, and I. As we began leaving I heard people placing most of their bets on Tokoyami or Tsu, with Momo admitting that Mineta was also an alright choice.

"(L/N) can use her whip to sling herself forward," Kaminari hummed in thought.

"But Tokoyami and Tsu would have an easier time getting above the labyrinth and staying there," Kyoka said.

I looked over to Izuku, Tenya, and Shoto with a smile before placing my finger over my lips. They smiled at me as I walked off to my starting place.

"Alright everyone, let's begin!" All Might called.

I heard the buzzer and immediately allowed my wings of light to sprout from the back of my costume. I flew up above the labyrinth and shot towards the number one hero as soon as I spotted him.

Now I still have to work on my speed, but after all the training I think I've managed to get half as fast as Tenya. Which allowed me to reach All Might very fast.

"Young (L/N), I'm very impressed!" All Might smiled, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you, All Might," I smiled.

Tokoyami was next to arrive, then Tsu, Mineta, Ochaco, and Kirishima in that order. I was given the winner's banner before we were all unstructured to go change back.

"Wow (Y/N)! You have wings?" Ochaco asked.

"No way! That's so manly!" Kirishima cheered.

"Thanks, but I'm still learning. I still lose focus and fall sometimes," I replied.

Eventually we separated to go to our separate bathrooms and change. I felt as if something was about to happen, but I couldn't remember anything.

"(Y/N)?" Momo asked.

"Nothing," I replied, taking off my shirt.

"What happened to your shoulder?" Tsu asked.

"Oh...well, just an accident during the attack. Pretty cool scar huh?" I asked.

"Sure, but it's still worrying," Kyoka replied.

"I think it looks cool!" Mina cheered, hugging me from behind.

I suddenly heard yelling from the next bathroom and I remembered.

The peep hole!

I looked around before spotting it and rushing over and covering it with my hand.

"Kyoka," I whispered.

She nodded, seemingly understanding what I was calling her over for. She plugged one of her jacks into the wall and I waited.

"I want to see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, Uraraka's super fine body, Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies, (L/N)'s supple body!" Mineta ranted, making me scowl and hug myself uncomfortably.

As soon as she nodded I used my flashbang to blind Mineta before moving to the side and letting Kyoka jab him in the eye. Mineta screamed in pain as the rest of us girls stood angry.

"Ugh, thanks Kyoka," Toru said.

"Despicable, we'll close up this hole immediately," Momo said.

I looked up to Kyoka and smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You're very beautiful Kyoka, pity he doesn't see it," I smiled.

Kyoka's face grew hot as she smiled and looked down.

"Thanks," she muttered.

As soon as we moved away there was more yelling from behind the wall, this time very clear in what everyone was saying.

"You bastard! How dare you almost-!" Katsuki yelled, he didn't finish his sentence as I heard some minor explosions go off and Mineta's yelling.

"You useless, despicable-" Shoto's chilling voice growled.

Suddenly a ray of cold flooded the changing rooms causing us girls to shiver. Whatever happened, Mineta screamed again. The rest of our time changing was spent listening to Mineta's pained screaming and the other guys' angry yells.

As the boys and girls exited the changing rooms I turned to see Kaminari was in his dumb state. Tilting my head in confusion I pointed to the boy looking over to Sero for an answer.

"He used his quirk on Mineta. He got just as mad as the rest of us," Sero replied.

I looked over to Kaminari, who now had his thumbs raised with a silly smile. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Kaminari. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I whispered to him.

"I forgive you now," I replied.

I pulled away to see Kaminari's cheeks had reddened a bit and his smile seemed to widen just a bit.

"Yay!" he cheered.

"No fair! I want a hug!" Ochaco cried.

"Me too! I defended your honor too!" Sero said, raising his hand.

"I did too! I want a hug too!" Kirishima said.

I began walking to class as there were people calling for a hug and claiming they wanted theirs first.

"Wait, (Y/N), don't run away!" Mina called.

"(L/N)!" Sero called.

I quickly began running away from my classmates to try and make it to class without being captured into hug after hug.

As soon as I ran into class I bumped into someone. Looking up I saw Mr. Aizawa making me quickly bow.

"Sorry sir," I apologized.

"Just be careful, problem child," he huffed, petting my head.

As he exited the room Sero barged in and tackled me into a hug.

"Sero!" I laughed.

"I said I wanted a hug," he chuckled.

"Get off of (L/N), Sero," Aizawa said, narrowing his eyes.

"Oh, uh, yes sir!" Sero replied, letting go.

He huffed before exiting the room. Seconds later Mina and Kirishima barged in, both of them hugging me as soon as they saw me.

"Guys you'll make me fall over!" I laughed.

"Aww, my hug was interrupted, no fair," Sero huffed.

Before I could reply more people piled in, but before anyone else could tackle me into a hug our next teacher entered and we quickly went to our seats.

Once getting home I pulled out my list of goals, which I'd been slowly adding to as I remembered things throughout the years.

On the paper were the following:

Prevent Shigaraki from meeting All For One. [failed]

Prevent Touya's conversion to Dabi. [failed]

Don't let All For One know about my knowledge of future events.

Get into UA. [success]

Lower injuries from USJ attack. [success]

Warn Ingenium, Tensei Iida, about Hero Killer to prevent inactivity.

Prevent injuries caused by Hero Killer to Iida, Shoto, and Izuku.

Prevent Bakugou's and Ragdoll's kidnapping.

Prevent Bakugou, Shoto, and Yoaroashi from failing the provisional license exam.

Don't let Overhaul know about my knowledge of future events.

Prevent Mirio Togata from losing his quirk.

Prevent Sir Nighteye's death.

Save Eri.

Prevent Midnight's death

Prevent major loss to Mr. Aizawa's quirk

Prevent Hawks from losing wings

Among other smaller goals listed.

I looked over the list before noting the success in the subjects related to the Hero Killer incited. I then sighed and leaned back in my chair as I looked over the list.

"What's next?" I muttered.

I closed my eyes as I thought through the series. Going through from the beginning up until now trying to think about what was the next big event.

"I think it's the finals, right? Most of our class passes, and those who don't still go on the summer camp training trip," I muttered.

Opening my eyes I picked up my paper and hid it again before walking over to my bed, taking off my slippers, and falling face first on my bed. I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. I groaned and forced myself to sit up and reached over to grab my phone.

Opening my phone I noticed a text from Togata and another text from Yoarashi. I looked at them a bit confused before opening the text from Yoarashi first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yoarashi*

Yoarashi: HEY! WANNA HANG OUT THIS WEEKEND?!

(Y/N): Yoarashi, you have your caps lock on again.

Yoarashi: Sorry! So?

(Y/N): Sure, where should we meet?

Yoarashi: There's an animal cafe near you, I think. How's that sound?

(Y/N): Oh yeah! I went there before with a friend. Just send me the time and name of the shop. I'll meet you there.

Yoarashi: Perfect! I'll see you soon!

*(Y/N) has exited the chat.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the chat before changing over to Togata's text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Togata-senpai*

Togata: Hey, kouhai, how're you feeling?

(Y/N): Senpai, hi. I'm feeling alright, is something wrong?

Togata: Hmm? Nothing's wrong. I am wondering how your internships went?

Togata: I am curious too! How'd it go?! Did you do something cool?! How many people did you save?! Who did you intern under?!

(Y/N): Did Hado-senpai take your phone?

Togata: How'd you know?

(Y/N): The list of questions gave it away.

Togata: Haha! You're right!

(Y/N): Well I interned under Endeavor, so I learned a couple new tricks.

Togata: Whoa, really? Are you alright?

(Y/N): I'm perfectly fine, senpais, thanks for caring. Wait, since Hado is there, is Amajiki there?

Togata: Yeah! Do you want to talk to him?

(Y/N): He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. I just wanted to say hi.

Togata: Hi. I'm glad your internship went well.

(Y/N): Thanks Amajiki-senpai.

Togata: We should let you rest. Sorry for interrupting.

(Y/N): No worries, I'm glad to hear from you guys.

Togata: Alright, well bye kouhai! Nejire and Tamaki say bye too!

*(Y/N) has exited the chat.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned off my phone and laid back down. I closed my eyes for a second only for me to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N): *Hugging one person*

Everyone Else: No fair I want hugs! *Proceeds to chase (Y/N) down*

It was a pretty tame chapter, but you got some cute hug moments with some of your classmates.

And yes, I deem electrocuting Mineta for trying to be a peeping Tom as redemption for the UA Sports Festival. Now that doesn't mean revenge isn't on its way >:).

Remember my story is INSPIRED by Summerblack's Changing History. So please keep that in mind.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 20 5
your name is y/n aizawa and you're 15 years old, your uncle is shota aizawa and you have 3 siblings, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff (diseased) and L...
3.9K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
304K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
31.8K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...