The New Racer ~ Charles Lecle...

By simp_0102

Alana Basset the mentee of Lewis Hamilton 8 time world championship is now going to take his seat at Mercedes... More

Cast
Play list
Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Her tattoos
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt 1)
Chapter SIXTEEN (pt2)
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Chapter TWENTY-THREE
Chapter TWENTY FOUR
Chapter TWENTY FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
A/N
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Netflix
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY ONE
Instagram
Chapter THIRTY THREE

Chapter THIRTY TWO

264 7 1
By simp_0102

Alana's POV
Australia,Perth

"Danny boy lets go dirt biking." I said coming down the stairs of Danny's house.

"We go dirt biking now at night we go clubbing." He said and held up a fist to me to which I responded by bumping my own fist against his.

"I wanna become a biker girl." I told him and went to go sit next to him as we procrastinated going out.

"I can see that but why all of a sudden."

"I was talking to Fabio and-" i told him and he cut me off,of course he will.

"Quartararo?"

"Yes Danny,Quartararo." I said and rolled my eyes at him interrupting me.

"And Charles isn't insecure,damn." He said and laughed while I glared at him and pinched his arm.

"I'm literally friends with half of the English football club if he is going to be jealous or insecure of any man it would be one of them or maybe Marquez."

"Why an Englishman? You can barely understand what they saying."

"Nah that's just Trent besides you do know I'm English right?" I asked him with a questionable look on my face.

"Yeah and I barely understand you." He told me and I pinched his arm again.

"Carry on Like that I'm replacing you with Jenson."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would."

alana_basset.08 posted!

alana_basset.08: DR3 day<3

danielricciardo:must've been your favorite day
sebvettel:she hasn't had a seb day yet calm down
lewishamilton:let's be real her Lewis days are the best
zhouguanyu24: no it's our cat days!
alana_basset.08:Jo speaks the truth

landonorris:I must be a joke then
alana_basset.08:self aware king

charlesleclerc:I'm hurt
alana_basset.08:I told you to come early🙄

~~~~

"Danny I'm finished do we have to go clubbing." I told him as I leaned my head against his shoulder tiredly as we watched the sunset.

"Fine Sunday."

"Don't act disappointed I know you didn't want to go tonight." I told him as I lifted up my head from he's shoulder and shoved him.

"Als you know how I love my alcohol." He said sassily and shoved me back.

"Ok you alcoholic." And shoved him harder back.

"You really wanna start this? Cause I'll win." He said and shoved me again which I responded to by pushing him down from the place we were sitting on.

"You are evil."

"So I've been told."

"Jules always described you as angel you know?" He asked as he stayed down on the floor.

"To him I was,he was like an angel to me to and my brother to my mummy he was a savior. Even though he was so young when my mummy was disowned he use to go to Enzo to help him speak to her." I told him with a bittersweet smile on my face.

"Jules was my savior too maybe even my first true friend in F1 and then we lost him. You remind me of him so much when you aren't being a menace." Danny said and he smiled up at me not those normal Danny Ric smiles it was a sad smile,a smile you barely see on his face.

"What I learnt from his death was if you can't save yourself try saving others that's why when my brother died I felt like I didn't just fail my brother I felt like I failed him to."

"You are Alana Basset the only thing you fail at doing is failing."

"Oh Danny Ric what would I ever do without you?" I told him with a slight laugh.

"Live a very miserable life."

danielricciardo posted

danielricciardo:she loved her Danny day!

sebvettel:doesn't seem like it🙄

alana_basset.08: sleep with one eye open
danielricciardo: menace!

lancestroll:I'll save you this weekend Ally!
alana_basset: THANK YOU LANCE!

~~~~
Race weekend

I was in the Mercedes motorhome texting Laila,Mouses new girlfriend but the media didn't know about it yet so she couldn't be here. We were busy sending memes of Toto to each other when all of a sudden I hear a voice speak behind me.

"I'm telling Toto." I turn around to see my mentor with a big smile on his face.

"Oh my days Lew! You said you weren't going to be here!" I exclaimed to him as I crushed in a hug.

"Got jealous when I saw you with Danny." He said and shrugged and I laughed and suggested we go on a walk around the paddock.

"So Lew I guess you missed me?" I told him as went to go find a place to sit and share information which meant gossip but Lewis didn't want to call it that.

"Yes that and I wanted to ask you an important question." He said seriously this is when I straightened up Lew and I not normally serious.

"Ok go ahead." He needed to tell me because I was already stressing.

"Not here." He said and looked around at the cameras. I nodded and we went to go find a private place which was a cafe which was not really private but oh well.

"Alana...I want to propose to your mother." He mumbled out and my eyes widened in shock and my mouth dropped open.

"OH MY DAYS!" I squealed happily and shook him aggressively while he laughed.

"Ally..." He groaned out, "I want to ask your permission because you are the most important person in her life."

"I grant you my permission Sir Lewis but you must promise me you will be faithful and treat her right because you know my father was a cunt."

"I swear it on my life."

"Then live a happy life Sir Lewis because you have my permission." I told him and hugged him tight.

"Thank you Ally your mum and you will always be my top priority."

"Does this mean Bono gets to tell me it's Hammer time now?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Maybe." He said and I squealed and aggressively shook him again.

After I shook him again someone came and sat down with us and we turned to Jojo.

"I'm guessing he asked?" Jojo asked me rhetorically and I nodded happily until I stopped.

"Wait you knew?"

"He knows how to keep a secret Ally no ways was I gonna tell Danny or Seb first."

"Can I tell Charles?" I asked him and he nodded so I took out my phone to call him and tell him where we are to meet us.

A few minutes later Charles showed up and kissed my forehead in greeting and greeted Jojo and Lew normally.

"So what is this you are all looking at me with weird smiles." He said and wrapped his arm around my chair and played with my hair that was on my shoulder.

"I am going to propose to Meredith." And Charles face broke out in an immediate smile and his dimples showed,most adorable thing.

"Mate congratulations." He said and fist bumped him and put his arm around my chair again.

"She never say yes yet." Lewis said with a nervous smile on his face and Jo,Charles and I all cooed at him.

"Why would she say no? You are not just Lewis Hamilton to her you are her Lewis who showed how she should truly be loved." I told him and smiled gratefully at me.

"I'll talk to Bono about the hammer time thing." He said and I laughed.

~~~~
Race day

"Hey Bono you hear me from p4?"

"Yes Ally I hear you from p4."

IT'S LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO!

"This Alonso is making me annoyed now time to overtake can my tires manage that Bono?"

"Go for it Ally it's hammer time."

"Lew is so real for that." I said and laughed a bit.

"WOOO GUYS THAT P2 WELL DONE BOYS!"

~~~~
Paddock parking lot

"DANIEL RICCIARDOOOOOOO!" I scram from behind him and before he could turn around I jumped on his back and he stumbled.

"Alana! Party time tonight best get ready for your boy Charles." He said and laughed and lifted me up so he could properly hold me on his back.

"I already have an outfit not to worry Danny boy." I told him and patted his shoulder as I got down from because we got to my car.

"Hope you ready."

"I'm always ready."

Time skip to the hotel at night

"CHARLES IM NOT READY SHIT!" I told him and he laughed and came to me and wrapped his arms from behind me.

"Ma cherie what were you doing all this time?" He asked me as he turned me around to face him.

"I was lying naked in my towel and watching TikTok." I told him and sighed and layed my head on his shoulder and looked up.

"Why didn't you call me then?" He asked and pinched my arse and I squealed and hit his shoulder.

"Ok out you go you not helping me." I said pushing him out of my room.

"Baby." He whined but I didn't hear it and closed the door on him.

"IM GIVING YOU THIRTY MINUTES!"

(What she wore)

"Ok I'm ready." I said coming out and Charles looked up from his phone.

"Mon dieu." He exclaimed and walked up to and took my hand.

"Give me a spin baby." He told me and and I did and when I turned back to him,he slammed my body into his.

"You do want to leave this right or at least make it out of the elevator without this dress being ripped to shreds?" He asked me as he rubbed his hand over my arse while his other tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yes." I whispered and looked down at his lips while he did the same.

"Mm." He hummed out before he slammed his lips down on my mine and my hands immediately went into his hair giving it a tug while he moaned into mouth.

I started leaving kisses down his neck and sucked on it when I reached his weak spot, "Alana..." he moaned out then pulled my head back up kissing my lips once again with his one hand around my throat.

Before we could continue my phone rang. "Fuck." He groaned out while I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Yes Danny I'm still coming." I said and cut the call.

"We should go if we want to carry on later." He told me and grabbed his keys and my hand and walked us to the door.

Ok next chapter is the club scene and a time skip to another race for those who are still reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 16.6K 60
"I need you more than I want to." where two teammates can't stand each other FORMULA ONE ...
151K 2.5K 60
All the f1 drivers are added to a groupchat. What could go wrong? See all the shenanigans unfold and what happens when the f1 drivers end up spending...
51.3K 1.4K 32
In which Alexander Leclerc returns to Monaco after finishing his degree in History and comes face to face with the person he so desperately never wan...
22.5K 452 45
When the first female F1 driver is announced, no one expects her to get on so badly with Ferrari golden boy Charles Leclerc, but do they really hate...