Chef's Kiss || Joshua

Da xutaytay

Lost&Found universe book #3 Joshua discovers a newfound interest in Yumi, the new girl in town. Their love... Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Bonus chapter

11

1K 55 4
Da xutaytay

Little spy 🕵️

Gyuri
Ok important question
Dean or Sam kinda of girl?

Hana
What?

Areum
Dean all the way

Sunhee
Hmm Sam
She's talking about a TV show

Hana
Is it good?

It is
I bet you're  a Sam
I'm a Dean girl

Gyuri
Thank you
Geonwoo and me bet about your preferences

Areum
Who was right?

Gyuri
Do you need to ask?
Baby Yumi how you doing girl?

Sunhee
Be real with us

I'm ok
We kissed he doesn't want to ruin his image
Pretty simple to solve

Hana
He's just being Joshua
He will come around

Sunhee
If he doesn't we can help

No!
He made a decision
Can we talk about something else?

Areum

Look who just woke up

Omg she looks just like you
Scoups better be ready

Hana

My baby is ready for the competition 😉

You two 😂

Gyuri
Pea will be with whose son?

Sunhee
Dk won't let anyone near her

Areum
Seungcheol said the same thing
Well he still says
Which park are you?

Hana
The one next to river

Sunhee
Pea is awake too
Babies date?

Areum
Sure
Yumi and Gyuri you're coming too?

I'll meet you there

Gyuri
Hmm Geonwoo can wait let's go

The sun was casting a warm orange glow over the park where the girls and their babies gathered. Yumi sat on the grass, a content smile on her face as she played with the little ones, her heart feeling lighter than it had in weeks.

Gyuri nudged Areum, happiness in her eyes. "Hey, did you notice how Yumi's been spending all her time with the babies lately?"

"Yeah, we all know she's got a soft spot for them."

"She's great with them" Hana said " although Hyunwoo tried his best to glare at her he likes her"

Sunhee chuckled. "She's amazing with them, but I do think she's avoiding talking with us about the whole Joshua situation"

"He looks sad too" Areum said " I had a meeting there and I was worried about him"

"He likes her" Hana said looking at Yumi "and he feels like he can't be with her. It must suck for him... both of them"

"I just don't understand why they're avoiding each other," Sunhee mused, her brow furrowing in concern. "They clearly care about each other, so why can't they just talk things out?"

Areum nodded in agreement, a thoughtful expression on her face. "It's like Yumi is fully ignoring the situation and Joshua is just waiting for the rumor to calm down"

"It may be late when he decides it's ok to be with her" Gyuri added " she took the name Joshua off her vocabulary.

Areum eyes lit up with an idea. "What if you asked them to babysit Yeseul together? It's the perfect opportunity for them to spend time together and talk things out."

Sunhee's face broke into a smile, impressed by Areum suggestion. "That's it! It's subtle enough that they won't suspect anything, but it gives them a chance to reconnect"

With their plan in place, the girls wasted no time in putting it into action. Sunhee reached out to Joshua and Yumi separately, inviting them over to babysit Yeseul without mentioning the other.

As they arrived at Sunhee's house, Joshua and Yumi exchanged a glance, a flicker of uncertainty passing between them.

Yumi's heart sank as she realized what was happening – they had been set up by their friends in a desperate attempt to force them to talk. She gritted her teeth, frustration bubbling up inside her as she fought to keep her emotions in check.

Joshua's eyes widened in realization as he caught sight of Yumi's clenched jaw and steely gaze. He knew she was angry, and he couldn't blame her.

"Hi... so Pea is in her chair. Me and Dk are going and you two talk" Sunhee said before leaving them alone.

"Yumi, wait," Joshua called out, reaching for her arm as she stormed past him towards the living room.

Yumi shrugged off his touch, her jaw tightening even further. "Don't touch me, Joshua. I'm not in the mood for your games. You said we can't happen so get back"

Joshua's heart sank at the coldness in Yumi's voice, the hurt evident in her eyes. He felt terrible but he couldn't do anything. His hand are locked by his fans opinions.

Yumi focused all her attention on Pea, determined to ignore Joshua's presence. 

After what felt like an eternity, Yeseul finally drifted off to sleep, her soft snores filling the room with a sense of calm. Joshua took a deep breath, he gathers himself for the conversation that he knew needed to happen.

"Yumi, can we talk?" Joshua's voice was hesitant, his gaze pleading as he met Yumi's eyes.

Yumi sighed, her shoulders slumping in resignation. She knew they couldn't avoid this conversation forever, no matter how much she wanted to. "Fine, let's talk."

Yumi took another look at the little girl sleeping before giving her attention to Joshua.

"I don't wanna hurt you. My mind is a mess right now and I need to stay out until this goes by. I'm really sorry" Joshua began, his voice tinged with regret

Yumi's heart clenched at his words, she wants to regret the kiss but she can't. It was something she wanted for a while. He brings something out of her that she didn't know.

"I know," Yumi replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "But you did. If you think like this, why kiss me ? Why appear in my life and made me thing I could have something good"

"I didn't know... if I knew something like this was gonna happen I would stay in my place and just continue liking you in silence."

Yumi fought back the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes, her heart breaking at the thought of losing Joshua. But deep down, she knew he was right, the timing wasn't right.

"Yeah, I just hope you know what you're doing" Yumi said siting next to Yeseul

"I hope so too"  he said texting Dk that he was leaving " I'm going home"

Yumi looked at him but didn't said anything, she couldn't even look at him in the eyes. She's wondering why her  heart is feeling so empty while they barely knew each other. How can he mean so much in such a short time.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

69.9K 3.1K 102
Loves to read FANTASY and FANFIC at the same time? Here's one for you ❀ ~ I am just an ordinary fan of the group SEVENTEEN, I was having a camp when...
1K 14 19
A story with seventeen. A break up, that made the hearts of a young teen break a million pieces as it made like the world is gonna end on her part. Y...
139K 3.5K 59
Quiet Romance Universe book #2 Dino has finally found a girl that he's interested in, his members are all in but... Hayun is healing from a past rela...