Little Angel

By devilqueen67

''All it takes is one little angel and her father to turn my life upside down'' It began when a beautiful wom... More

Introduction
Author note.
Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Author notes
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29

Chapter:13

3.9K 101 13
By devilqueen67

Gabriel Armstrong.
.
.
.
.

Before I left my house, I made sure Vivian had her medicines, as much as I wanted to spend my whole day with my girls.

My soul will not rest until I visit that son of the bitch who touched my Bellissima, so first I am going to give him his first visit to show him that he touched the wrong woman, and for that, I can't be distracted by a certain blue-green-eyed beauty.

She had no idea what she had done to me. Since I met her, she has always been on my mind. Her eyes are so innocent and kind, and her smile is mesmerizing.

All I wanted was to devour her lips and have my way with her.

But no, not until I make her familiar with my life and make sure she is comfortable being in it.

I don't know how I am going to make her understand about what I do and why I do it, but I am going to do my best to make her mine, and she will be mine.

I get dressed in one of my signature suit which I always wear. This one is navy blue in color I wear it with blake shirt underneath and I deiced to leave the tie for today and left the few bitten open. I go toward Daisy. When I reached her room, I stopped at the doorway and looked at them.

(Guys this is Daisy's room imagine some toys here and there please.)

Vivian looks like a goddess in my shirt.

My goddess. I am ready to worship her.

I find it hard to control my body reaction when I look at her in my house, in my clothes, playing with my daughter. She looks absolutely beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy-you name it.

She looks like she's mine.

Daisy is sitting on her dressing table while Vivian is behind her, doing her hair and giving her a hairstyle. Daisy giggled at something Vivian said, and she bent down and kissed the top of her head.

My heart gives a little twitch, and my chest fills with warmth. I never saw Daisy this happy with anyone but me.

Bellissima, make this house a home.

''Hey there, it looks like both of you are having fun.'' I step into the room. Vivian looked at me and gave me one of her breathtaking smiles.

''Daddy, look, Vivi, give me a hairstyle.''

''You look beautiful, Princess.''

I bend on my knees, kiss her forehead, and stand up.

"Bellissima, I have to leave; I will be back soon." She looks at me, and her eyes fall on my clothes.

"Okey." Her voice is small.

I step close and kiss her on the cheek close to her mouth. Only God knows how much I want to kiss her lips, but first, there should be no secrets between us.

With that, I said my goodbye and stepped out of my house, but before I left, I told the head of security that no one should step into the mansion without my permission, not even the guard's, and gave a day off to all the male staff who work inside the mansion.

Bellissima was only wearing my shirt, and no man is allowed to see my women like that but me.

I get in the car and order my driver to drive to the warehouse.

When I arrived, the guard outside the wearhouse came to open the door, and I stepped out. He bowed down a little, and I walked inside and went straight to the basement, where the fucker is held.

With every step that I take my mood become darker and darker.

Gone the man from before and replaced it with the monster, and it wants blood-blood of the person who is dare to touch what is mine.

Everyone notices my dark mood and gets out of my way, some of them bows out of respect when I walk by them.

Marcuse comes with another man toward me, and they both start walking behind me.

"Boss, he is down there; he had quite a mouth on him and couldn't shut up for even a few moments." Marcus said.

"Hmmm, well then, it looks like I will have to make him shut his mouth." I said that and walked down the stairs.

When I enter the basement, I see that fucker tied in a chair.

His eyes were black and blue. His mouths were cut, and his shirt was bloody.

When I saw his condition, I chuckled and stood in front of him.

"I hope they are not lacking in your torture." I said.

He looked at me; his eyes were full of anger and hate.

''Who are you and why are you doing that with me?'' He spit out with hate.

''Because you dare touch someone that doesn't belong to you, and you have no idea what kind of wrath you have brought upon yourself when you dare lay your hands on what is mine. You were dead the moment you had dirty thoughts about her and you dare put your dirty hand on her. The last and worst mistake of your life.''

He looked at me with horror; his face became white, and he shook his head.

''I don't know what you are talking about?''

''Tak tak tak, I think you known exactly what I am talking about.'' I removed my suit jacket and gave it to Marcus before rolling my sleeves up.

''So, You like to spiked women drunks.'' A look of realization came to his face.

''All of this for that bitch.''

My blood boiled when I heard him call her that. I grabbed him by the throat and squeezed his throat until his face turned white.

"Don't you fucking dare talk about her. Don't even fucking think about her if you don't want to feel the pain thousand time worser then I had plan."

I let go of his throat, and he starts couching before he can get his breath back. I kick him on the stomach, and he falls on to the floor with the chair he is tied to.

His scream of pain is feeding the beast inside me.

I walk to him and starting kicking him again and again and again, till I was sure he broke a few of his ribs and his face was bloody.

He is still tied to the chair. I clutch down, pull him by his hair, and punch him, and the blood starts flowing from his mouth and nose.

I step back and order one of the men to pull his chair up. He starts couching when they pull his chair, and blood comes out of his mouth.

''K-kill me. I-I know y-you are going t-to kill m-me. W-w-why are you wasting y-your time.'' He shutter.

I put my hand out, and Marcus put a gun in it. I walk toward him, pull his head up by his hair, and put the gun in his mouth after removing the safety.

He looks into my eyes; he is the brave one. He is trying to hide his fear, but it is there. I can see it. He closes his eyes, thinking that I am going to pull the trigger and kill him.

How cute of him to think it would be that easy!

I laughed, but it had no humor in it. It was dark, cold and filled with madness.

I pull the gun out of his mouth, and his eyes open. Before he can open his stupid mouth again, I shoot both of his back hands. He screamed in pain and tears are start falling from his eyes.

''Do you really think I will end your pathetic life that easily?'' I chuckled again and shook my head.

I go toward the table in one of the corners. It held weapons that were used for torture.

I take the knife, tarn around, and look at him.

''P-please s-stop; I w-won't ever touch a-any other women again; please just stop.''

''Oh, I know you will not.'' I said and walked toward him, put the knife on his cheek, pressed it down until it cut his skin and blood started coming out, and dragged it down to his jaw, leaving a deep cut behind, and put it under his chin and made him look up.

''And do you know how I know it.''

''Because you had to stay alive to ever do that again'' With that, I started cutting the flesh on his arm and thigh.

After the first cut, the screams started. It felt so good.

''P-p-please, p-please, p-lease stop. I-I-I beg y-you; please, s-stop.'' He was crying.

This continued for hours, and with his every scream, I remembered how Vivian had screamed last night in her sleep. With every blood drop that fell from his body, it reminded me of how her tears had fallen from her eyes.

When the pain becomes so much for him to bear and he becomes unconscious from blood loss, only then do I stop. There is no fun torturing him if he can't scream and feel the pain.

I stood up and wiped the blood on my hand with a towel that a man gave me and threw it on the floor.

"Boss, what are you going to do with him now?" Marcus asked.

''Call the doctor and bring him back to his health. His breath should continue if you don't want me to stop yours. When his wounds heal, I will come back to give him the new one to replaced them. Until then, he should live in fear and helplessness, just like Vivian felt.'' My voice sound cold, even for my own ears.

I can see the fear in the men's eyes that is present in the room. On a very rare occasion, I put blood on my hands by torturing someone, but so far, they had never seen me being this cruel and ruthless to someone.

But the monster inside me was pleased.

I walk out of the room, trusting my men to do as I say, and walk into my office. My clothes are clean. I had to make sure not a single drop of that basterd blood spilled on my clothes, but I washed my hands and my face. After I made sure I didn't have any blood on my hands or my face, I came out of the bathroom. I was excited to go back home and spend my day with my girls, but just to my luck, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in."

Jake came in, closed the door behind him, and sat down on the chair that is in front of my desk when I told him to.

Jake is the IT genius here. He is in charge of the cybersecurity of my business, both legal and illegal. There are people who work under him and help him.

He is probably 6'1 feet with black hair that look like he just wake up but you need to sleep for waking up and I know him long enough to know that he love his computer more then his sleep, I had to force him to go and rest sometimes. He has light green eyes and had a clean shave face.

Atleast he care about his look.

"Boss, I have some news about the trafficking group."

"Speak," I said while sitting in my seat.

"They are getting ready for something big and are recruiting new members because of the people they lost last time. We also have a lead that they are using the docks in the east area. And one of our sources is saying that they will have a big shipment, and they are going to ship many new girls this month."

"Then what are you waiting for? Get on with it." I lean towards my desk and put both of my hands on it.

"Yes, boss."

"And Jake."

"Yes, boss?"

''Keep tapping on the girls that we rescue from them; make sure they are okay.''

''Of course, boss, and here.'' He gave me a photo of a man. The man had long black hair, which was tied back with a rubber band, and gray eyes. He looks familiar, but I don't know from where.

''Who it is?'' I ask.

"His name is Marko Vuković. His brother is a Russian mob, but his family disowned him when they found out about him doing a girl auction behind their backs.''

''Not a surprise; I know his femily from a few years, and sex offense is a big no-no for them, but I never saw him; maybe it all happened before our allegiance had happened with them.'' Vlad Vuković is the mod leader of Russia, and just like me, he hates people who treat women like toys and think that they can use them for their own gain.

He nodded.

''Maybe he did not learn his lesson back then; his brother had to throw him out of country, but he did not stop, and the government caught his scent soon. The police have been chasing him for years, but he has escaped every time."

"Interesting, and are you sure he is involved in all of this mass?.''

"Yes, boss. Alex was able to see the face of one of the men who ran away last time, and we made a sketch with his help. I ran it in our survey and found out about his information and his number. His name is Poul Waker, and he is 36. He had gone to jail for domestic violence and child abuse. His wife had filed a case against him, but after a few years, they released him for good behavior. It leads us to the man with whom he is most in contact, which gives us information about the shipment." He pulled out another photo and passed it to me. A man with a bald head and tattoos all over his neck and eyes as black as night stares back at me through the photo.

''His name is Christopher Martin; he is 34 years old, and he also has many cases against him for money laundering, drug dealing, and sexual assault. His number was the one we found on Paul's phone. They are smart to use different phones for their dirty work, but my team was able to get that number, which is how we came to know about Marko Vuković.'' I feel proud of my team, and especially Jake, who is good at his work.

"Good, nice job Jake. Now what do we have on the shipment?"

"That is what we are working on."

"What is the time limit for it?"

"One week at least."

"Make sure it is done, and take care of the security in that area. Keep an eye on everything; make sure none of them are able to leave on thier feet from there, and I want at least one of their men alive for questioning.''

"Yes, boss, don't worry. No one will be left alive. But boss, what about the women and kids? We need to move them away from there as soon as we find them, and it will not be easy."

''I will take care of it myself. Is that all?''

"Yes, boss. That's all; I will be get goings.''

He walked out of the room, and I called Jorden, the head of the New York police department, and told him to be ready if we needed them. After making sure everything was done well, I walked out of the wearhouse to go home to my beautiful girls.

It's almost 5 in the evening when I reach home. When I walk into the mansion, I met with one of the workers and ask her where Daisy and Bellissima are.

When they told me they were in the kitchen, they had a gentle smile on their faces, which I don't know why, but I ignored her and walked toward the kitchen, and I stopped as soon as I saw them.

Daisy was standing on a stool for her to reach the counter. She had an egg in her little hand and was trying to crack it in a bowl, which had a floor in it, I guess.

Vivian is standing behind her, guiding her on how to do it.

There is a floor all over the counter and on their clothes. It's a mess, and they are even messier than the counters itself, but it's a beautiful mass.

My beautiful mass.

After a bit of struggle, Daisy was able to crack the egg in the bowl, and Vivian clapped and cheered for her before kissing her forehead, while Daisy had a smile on her face as bright as the sun.

Then Vivian turned around and saw me standing there, her eyes widening, and a light pink blush appeared on her face. I couldn't stop myself from seeing an image that came to my mind; it was the same as this one, but the only difference was that her bally was round with my baby-no, our baby.

I smile and walk toward them. Vivian is looking at me like a deer in front of a headlight, I come to stand right in front of her, and she has to look up, and her eyes meet mine.

There is a question in her eyes, and I can see that she is afraid that she made a mistake.

"What are you two making?" I ask with a smile on my face, telling her that everything is alright.

She smiles, and it's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Cupcakes." Daisy shouted and jumped into my arms.

"Really, princess, cupcake." I pick her up and kiss her head.

"Ya, Vivi taught me, and we were making them for you, Daddy."

"For me? Really."

"Yes, daddy I told Vivi you like chocolate cupcakes, and Vivi told me she knew how to make them."

"O, did she now?" I look at her, and she has a small smile on her face, and a pink blush is covering her whole face and neck.

I reach out and whip the flour from Vivian's cheek.

''And why is there flour everywhere?''

''Uh, we are making a cupcake, and the flour had fallen, and we had made a mess, and Vivi said we had to clean this mess, and we did, and...'' Daisy rambled. I put my hand on her head, whipping the flour from there, smiled, kissed her head, and put her down.

''Angle, we're done here; why don't you go to your room and change out of your dirty clothes? I will put the cupcakes in the oven, and we can put icing on them later.'' Vivian said.

"Okey, Vivi, can we also put strawberry icing on them? I like it.'' Daisy giggled.

''Of course, darling, whatever you want.'' I listen to the conversation and smile. My Bellissima will be a great mother; she already acting like one without her realization.

I call for one of the maids and ask them to help Daisy change her clothes.

''I am sorry we created such a mess here.'' She apologizes, and I can see guilt in her eyes. I wanted to laugh, but I controlled myself. She could turn this house upside down and I would not be angry.

''You can create any kind of mess you want, Bellissima. I will not get upset just as long as you both are happy and safe.'' I said, and I mean it, that their happiness is all that matters here.

''We are. I hope you are not angry with me.'' She bites her lips and looks down.

"I can never be angry with you. If I have a bad day, I just have to see you or your smile, and all of my bad days will disappear." She blushed but turned back to make the cupcakes again to hide her blushing face, but it was too late; I had already seen it.

I laugh, but decide to stop teasing her and start helping her make the cupcakes.

After a few minutes, we are done and put them in the oven. We work in silence, but it is comfortable silence; we don't need any words to speak.

''Okey done.'' I said that when I looked at her, she was cleaning the counter.

''Vivian, leave it; you don't have to do it; someone will clean it.'' I said it in a serious voice. I pay people to work here; she didn't need to do anything like this.

She looked at me, hesitated for a second, and stopped cleaning the counter, but she had an uncomfortable look on her face.

"Bellissima, what is it?" I stand in front of her, grab her chin, and make her look at me.

"Nothing." She shakes her head and looks at her fingers, but her voice is so soft that it's hard to hear her.

"Tell me." I put my finger under her chin, made her look at me again, and gave her a stern look.

"It just that, umm...'' She hesitates, bites her lip, and looks at me. Her eyes fall on my mouth, and she starts blushing.

''O, just tell me what it is Bellissima?.'' I said that I feel proud knowing that she is attractive to me and that my closeness makes her blush.

"I just don't like people cleaning after me. I like doing things on my own. I have always done things on my own.'' I sigh.

''It's okay to let people look after you sometimes, Vivian, and I only tell you not to clean because it's almost dinner time and you have to clean yourself too and change your clothes.'' I said it gently.

She is kind and gentle; she is the queen, my queen, and I will treat her like one. I will take care of her, look after her, and make her happy.

"I will go change then."

"Good. Let me walk you to your room."

I held her hand and guided her out of the kitchen. It like my whole body came alive as soon as I touch her. I love the spark I feel when I touched her.

I never understand the concept of holding hands. When I saw couples I always thought it was cliché but I think I know now why they do it. It's like when I am in her presence I have to touch her somehow, or maybe it's just that I turn into a cliché person.

"This way, Bellissima." We walk up the stairs, and I take her to the room where she stayed last night. I had renovated this room for her when I offered her the job, and when we enter, I ask her to stay there while I go into my room just across her room to get another shirt for her. This time, I also take some joggers for her to wear for two reasons: first, I find it hard to control myself when she only wears my shirt, and second, it has become a little cold inside even after the artificial climate that control the temperature in the house. I don't want her to catch a cold or anything.

I walk back to her room, and she was standing there where I left her. I smile and pass her the clothes.

''It feels like I will empty your closet if I stay here for long, by this rate you give me your clothes.'' She joked, and I laughed before replying.

"Don't worry, Bellissima, you can take anything you want, and if you want, I can buy you something of your own to wear."

She shook her head.

''It's okay, Gabriel, but I like your shirts; they are soft and comfy, and they smell nice." I think she didn't think before she said that because, when she realized what she said, her eyes became wide.

I laugh at her cute expressions and step close to her.

''Then say yes to becoming Daisy's babysitter, nanny, or whatever you want to call it. And I will make sure you always have a few of my shirts in your closet to wear whenever you want.''

Her face is so red, it is so fun to tease her and watch it become red.

"You don't have to; I mean, if you don't mind, I will like that, but if you do, that is okay, and..."

She is stuttering and looking at her feet; it's so cute that I can't stop myself anymore and grab her cheeks, tilt her head up, and look at her.

''Go and change Bellissima.'' I whisper in her ear before kissing it and left her there, standing alone.

I walked out of her room and went back downstairs to see the cooks busy making dinner. I ask one of the maids about my princess, and she tells me that she was in her room with Grace. I walk toward her room. Grace was sitting on the rocking chair while Daisy was drawing something. When Grace saw me, she stood up and greeted me before walking out of the room.

''Hey princess, what are you doing?'' I said I would sit on the floor with her.

The room floor is completely covered with fluffy carpet, so she can sit and draw comfortably.

"I was making a drawing for Vivi."

"O really? What are you making?"

"It's a secret, Daddy."

"Oh, really, is it?"

"Yes."

''Aren't you going to tell your daddy?'' I make a sad face.

''No, Vivi will see it first; you can see it after.'' She said it with a determined look on her face.

''You like Vivi this much?'' She nodded

She put the drawing upside down so I couldn't see it and stood up to put her tiny arms around my neck and hug me.

''Daddy, can Vivi stay with us forever? I want her to be my mommy.'' She said it in the crook of my neck. My eyes became wide. I know Daisy likes her, but I didn't know the bond ran that deep.

It looks like I am not the only one Bellissima has under her spell.

''Baby, let me tell you something, but it will be our secret, okay?'' I said she pulled back and looked at me before smiling and intertwining her small finger with mine.

''Pinky promise, daddy.''

''I also love your Vivi, and I will try my best to make her your momma, but you had to promise me not to tell anyone, especially Vivi.''

'' Promise, daddy.'' She squealed and hugged me tightly.

"Come, princess, let's go see what Vivian is doing."

I stand up with Daisy in my arms. We walk out of her room and toward my Bellissima room.

When we entered, Vivian was looking in the mirror; she was wearing the clothes I had given her. She looked so good in them.

I put Daisy down, and she ran towards Vivian and put her hands around her legs.

We were playing games with Daisy until one of the maids told us that dinner was ready, and we walked downstairs to the dining table with Daisy in my arms. I pulled out the chair for Bellissima and helped Daisy sit on her chair.

I ask Vivian if she would like wine and get wine for both of us and orange juice for my princess.

The dinner was spent with Daisy talking while Vivian helped her eat her food, and I admire her taking care of Daisy and making sure she also ate her dinner.

After dinner, we went to the living room, where Daisy sat between us and watched her favorite cartoon on TV.

Soon, Daisy is almost asleep in Vivian's arms.

"Daisy, princess, why don't you go to your bed? It's late, and you are sleepy." I said.

"But daddy, I don't want to."

''Let me tuck you in bed, darling.'' Vivian said, stroked her head gantly.

''Vivi, can you read me a story?''

''Of course, Angle.'' She said, standing up with her in her arms. Daisy put her hands around her neck and rested her head on her shoulder.

We walk to Daisy's room, and she lays her on her bed and cover her with thik blanket, picks up the story book from the bedside table after siting beside her, and starts reading. I set on the other side of the bed watching her read.

Her gentle voice sounds like a siren, and even I feel like sleeping myself. After some time, I heard her stop.

"Are you sleeping?" She whispered, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

I open my eyes that I don't know when I close and smile.

''No.'' I whispered when I saw that Daisy was asleep.

"Come on, Bellissima, you should sleep too; it's late.'' She nodded and yawked, and I chuckled lightly.

''Good night and sweet dreams, Princess." I whisper and kiss Daisy's forehead, making sure the comfort covers her properly.

I walk out of the room with Vivian and walk into the hallway, neither of us saying anything.

"Gabriel'' she broke the silence when we reached her room.

I turn toward her and smile. I like the way my name comes out of her mouth.

''I think about being Daisy's babysitter, and I think I will take the job.''

I didn't know how happy she had made me with her simple sentence.

I put her hair behind her ear, and my thum gently gazed at her cheek.

''You are already her babysitter, Bellissima, and you don't even know it.'' I said that and put my hand around her, giving her a long and tight hug. I feel her hand go around my waist, and I sigh in the crook of her neck. I felt her shiver.

I love the effect I had on her.

''Thank you for the opportunity.'' Her voice is muffled.

''I should be the one to thanking you, Bellissima.'' I said I would pull away, but my hands were still on her waist. We stay like that for a few moments.

''Good night, Gabriel.'' She whispered.

''Good night, Bellissima.'' But neither of us moved.

''Sweet dreams.''

''Only if you come into my dream.'' And there it is again: her cheeks have become a light shade of red; I can see it even in the dim light of the hall.

I finally let her go and stepped back after kissing her forehead. I watched her go into her room before I walked into mine with only one thought.

Soon enough, she will be sleeping in my room, beside me in my bed, and in my arms, and that couldn't come soon enough.

______________________
______

Yay! Finally, Bellissima said yes to becoming Daisy's babysitter.

Gabriel: Don't call her that; only I get to call her Bellissima.

Me: What if I do? What are you gonna do about it?

Gabriel: *growl*

Me: Okey, mister, get your possessive ass under control because I am the one who created that ass, and your fate is in my hands. So, if you don't want me to mess up your perfect love life, then you better respect me.

Gabriel: Yeah, yeah, whatever I am going.

Okey, now what I was saying, yeah, finally she said yes.

Gabriel: Yeah, I know, right.

Me: OH, MY GOD, GET THE FUCK AWAY AND LET ME TALK TO MY LOVELY READERS OR I SWEAR I WILL.....!!!

Gabriel: Okey, okey, I am going. There is no need to get angry, women. *hands up*

Guys ignore him; he is just happy and being annoying right now.

So I hope you like the chapter.🤗

And it looks like we have some new characters entering the book.🤔

Gabriel: You are the one that is creating problems in my life by introducing some new assholes.

Me: You know what? I am just going; I don't have time for your grampy ass.

Bye-bye, guys.☺️

Until next time.

Ciao.♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 953 37
Anameleth is a pretty girl who is half elf and witch. mother was a elf while her father was the blue wizard. mother was killed by orcs when she was l...
5.3K 291 30
One custody battle, a lawyer, three kids and one handsome billionaire ,that's all it takes.
28.1K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...
319K 8.3K 21
Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writing ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ - x ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ...