Different person, same Ladybu...

By loveshipping525

"I'm actually going to kill myself" Kathy Garcia, an actual normal girl with an actual normal life, gets isek... More

Hello!
Chapter 1: Where's my room?
Chapter 2: I'm dreaming, right?
Chapter 3: Adrien... I know that name...
Chapter 4: Ok, so... Miraculous ladybug?
Chapter 5: Oh shit... I messed up big time here.
Chapter 6: Imma just casually have an anxiety attack
Chapter 8: It kinda tickled
Chapter 9: That stunt made him like me, didn't it?
Chapter 10: So, this is the beginning of the first episode?
Chapter 11: Oh, we'll play.
Chapter 12: Wait, don't I need that?
A/N note
Chapter 13: Well, crap
Chapter 14: I added some rain
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 15: This is 100% a fanfic
Ok, Ik I just did an A/N note but...
Chapter 16: It doesn't seem too bad here...
Chapter 17: Not too bad at all...
Chapter 18: He totally does
Chapter 19: To stay with Adrien
Chapter 20: I didn't know what I found
Chapter 21: He's innocence at its best.

Chapter 7: ...You know, I'm just not going to ask.

447 12 0
By loveshipping525

After that ✨️amazing anxiety attack✨️ I calmed myself down. I'm supposed to be sleeping but adrenaline from: Previously on Miraculous ladybug... So to speak it's like 4:00 am and I haven't been able to sleep at all. 

yay...

Not really...

The world it awful and everything sucks, why couldn't I just reincarnate into KOTLC or somehting. I would've been awesome in KOTLC, though I don't know how I can handle the ✨️trauma✨️

Anyways, I decided I should get ready for school since... Yeah, I guess.

As I walk into school next to Alya as she blabbers on and on about the ladyblog. Yeah, yeah we get it. It's not as if you're gonna figure the identity out by yourself. 

I stop as I see a group of kids surrounding... Ivan? I think? 

I walk up to him, slightly pushing through the crowd of kids. "Guys, stop. Do you realize if you make him feel bad, he'll turn into Stoneheart!" The kids roll their eyes and I hear a distinct laugh in there. 

Chloe.

"And how do you know that, baker girl?" Chloe said, her snobbish face glaring at me. I roll my eyes, why do I have to deal with this?

I sighed, "I... Happen to know the secret identity of Ladybug. She told me about this so... Ivan, stay positive." I glance at him with a soft smile. I kind of feel bad for him. He looked away, but he seemed to be feeling better. 

Chloe scoffed, "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." 

I just walked off, it was too tiring to be Ladybug, but to also deal with this brat? I step into the restroom, tired. I wash my face, my tired red eyes glistening. 

"Why me? I'm no good at... being good, it would've been better if I were a character like Chloe." I groan and squish my cheeks. "I got to be better though." 

Tikki flew out at the comment, "That's right Marinette, you can do this!" I sigh, that.... was extremely cheesy. 

I walk out and start walking to class, this was the episode that Chat noir falls in love with ladybug. Would it be better if he didn't? And what about me? What would happen if I didn't fall in love with Adrien?

I shake my head, I would answer that later. 

I walk with Alya and step into class, and notice 3 very strange things. 

1) Chloe and Sabrina(I think???) were sitting in Alya's and my seat

2) A blonde was in front of the front seat (mine I guess) and he seemed to be putting gum on my seat

3) I forgot to eat breakfast.

Alya gasps and I walk towards the blonde. "Are you Adrien?" I ask as he looks up at me. He nodded. 

I nod, "So, what are you doing at my seat Adrien?" He started stammering like a fool. Then Sabrina and Chloe start laughing. 

I look at him, studying his face. White people weren't my type, but for my love intrest he wasn't too bad. 

"...You know, I'm just not going to ask"

Unedited

Words: 503

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 412 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
15.1K 355 22
Marinette suddenly starts to feel pain in different parts of her body without reason. It's a shock for her to find that she has a dangerous disease...
936 6 13
During daytime Marinette is just a normal girl in love with her classmate Adrien. Whenever Paris is in danger, she transforms into Ladybug, the super...