For Him

Par jennie_bangpink

People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung... Plus

1◇
2◇
3◇
4◇
5◇
6◇
7◇
8◇
9◇
10◇
11◇
12◇
13◇
14◇
15◇
16◇
17◇
18◇
19◇
20◇
21◇
22◇
23◇
24◇
25◇
26◇
27◇
28◇
30◇
31◇
32◇

29◇

1K 88 6
Par jennie_bangpink

(Please vote before you read)

Jennie sat in her bedroom still thinking about the events of yesterday and this morning.
She is surprised how everything between her and Taehyung changed in just one day, she is not gonna lie, it all felt like a dream when it happened.

And she will be lying If she says that she is not feeling nervous about facing Taehyung when he would return home from office in sometime, she hasn't just really adjusted to them being like this and she is sure that it will take her some time to get used to it.

Their is a sence of fear and uncertainty in her, she feels that now any moement she is going to wake up and find out that this was all just a dream.

Jennie fears that Taehyung is going to change his mind or is going to loose interest is some time, she tries to push these thoughts away and not over think but these bad thoughts keep on coming back in her head.

She was so indulged in her day dreaming that she didn't even realize someone entering her bedroom.
"I literally knocked on the door ten times, for a second I even thought that you aren't at home.
But it turns out you are just sitting here while staring at the ceiling."
It wasn't until then that Jennie realized that she had completely dozed off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there." she said looking at Jungkook, who came and sat beside her.

"We'll ofcourse you didn't notice me because you were so busy noticing the ceiling" he said as Jennie's lips curved into a smile "But on a serious note, are you alright ?"

"Ofcourse I am, actually I am so alright right now that everything being alright is seeming like a problem to me." She said covering her face with her hands.

"You know that you are not making any sense, right ?" Jungkook said looking at the girl in front of him, as he is failing to understand her.

"It's just that..." Jennie began but then stopped mid sentence as she failed to find the right words.

"Let me guess, you are over thinking again ?" He said being completely aware of Jennie's habit of excessive over thinking.
Jennie remained quiet because she knows that she is over thinking but she cannot help it.
"Mind explaining whatever is going on ?"

Jennie pulled her hands away from her face and sat comfortably on the bed, getting ready to explain the entire situation to Jungkook.

After reciting the entire story to Jungkook she looks at his face, which covered in shock, but quickly came out of his shock striken state.

"Fucking finally, I had began to think that this day would never come.
I still cannot believe that the stupid husband of your's finally accepted his feelings for you.
But Jennie why is it making you so worried ?"

"How can I not be worried when Nancy is literally living under the same roof with us.
I am not saying that I do not trust Taehyung, but I absolutely don't trust Nancy.
I am just worried that what if Nancy makes Taehyung change his mind, I mean he really used to love her and now-" Jennie just kept on saying whatever came in her mind while fiddling with her fingers.

"Jen calm down and listen to me.
I know how difficult it must be for you but now that Taehyung has decided to give this relationship a chance, don't think too much.
I know my brother, once he makes a decision then he sticks to it.
And talking about Nancy, I think she is the last person you need to worry about, I mean she is just a self centered bitch, what is the most she can do." He said to her but Jennie remained quiet.

"Why don't you talk about it with Taehyung, there is nothing that a little chat cannot fix." Jungkook said offering another solution to her, Jennie nods her head in agreement.

"You're right I will talk to Taehyung tonight"

"Good, now I need you to smile" Jungkook said as Jennie looked at him questioningly "What ? I don't want my best friend to look so sad, so now stop with these tears and smile." He said as Jennie offered him a small smile.

"Thank you Jen" he said suddenly.

"Why are you thanking me all of a sudden ?" Jennie questioned.

"Thanks to help Taehyung move on from Nancy, and thanks for giving me a hope that we might have our old Taehyung back.
Not going to lie but you are definitely the best thing that has ever happened to him." He said earning himself a bright gummy smile from Jennie.

Nancy walked away from the office building, she decided not to call herself a Uber, which was how she got to the office.

She was walking on the sidewalk of the road as the weather was turning cloudy and soon there were dark clouds everywhere.
The next thing she felt was a raindrop fall on her which quickly turned into heavy rain, rather that running for shelter she just kept on walking at her normal speed.
She is going through alot right now and the rain is the last thing she cares about.

Her tears got mixed with the rain as she was getting drenched with the rain, many cars passed by her and the people inside were probably wondering that what is wrong with this girl, but again she did not care as the words which Taehyung said to her have flooded her head.

She wants to die, she feels like she has lost her will to live,
Because she would happily choose to die rather than to spend her life without him being beside her side.
A small smile forms on her face as she remembers the old memories of her and Taehyung, everything used to be perfect for her back then but then the scene from today morning comes in her head, when she saw Taehyung and Jennie laughing together, her fists curl together in anger.

Then out of nowhere a black car with heavily tinted glass stops in front of her, the back window of the car rolls down and the person from inside says "I have an offer for you"

She immediately recognized the person sitting inside "Yejoon- ?"

"Yes you are right darling."

"What are you doing here and what offer are you talking about ?" Nancy says as she is completely aware about the bad relations among the two Kim brothers. She remembers how much Taehyung used to complain about Yejoon.

Nancy is preety sure that Yejoon is completely aware about the old relationship between her and Taehyung, which only makes Yejoon appearance more confusing to her.

"Why don't you get in the car and then we can talk about it ?" He said.

Nancy was feeling sketched out by him, even though the two of them know about each other but they are still more like strangers, and she is not enjoying the idea of getting in a random stranger's car, specially because she is unaware of his intentions. Plus considering Yejoon's conflicting relation with Taehyung, getting in his car isn't the most safe choice for her.

"Thanks, but I am really busy right now and have somewhere to be." She said rejecting his offer.
Without waiting for a reply she started to walk away with a quick pace, but seconds later the car was following her, reaching by her side the window to the car opeaned again.

"I thought that you really wanted Taehyung back." Yejoon said making her legs stop from walking "I guess I am wrong as you seem very uninterested in getting him back, guess I will have to take my offer back." He finished saying and started rolling the window slowly up.

"Wait !" Nancy said "I will come with you, but you will have to tell me about the offer."

"Now you're talking darling, come on get in the car." He instructed as Nancy opeaned the door and got inside the car.

"Now tell me, what were you talking about ?"

"Aren't you in such a hurry." Yejoon said with a sarcastic chuckle, Nancy glared at him in response.
Deep inside she was feeling a little bit afraid as she does not know what to expect, she also knows that there is no going back. The two bodyguards in the car are keeping an eye on her, making sure that she doesn't run away or does anything to cause harm to Yejoon.

The driver started the car, Yejoon remained quiet for a while, Nancy kept on waiting for him to say something and after ten to fifteen minutes the car came to a stop.

Yejoon opeaned the door and walked out, one of his bodyguards showed her a way inside, going with the flow she quietly followed the bodyguard behind.

She was lead into a room, it was a simple room with a table and few chairs. She wasn't alone the room as Yejoon was also there along with his secretary, a woman who seems to be in her early thirties.

Yejoon instructed her to sit and she did as told to her.

"You know, I pity you sometimes." Yeonjun said as Nancy quickly turned her head up to look at him. "Look at you a heart broken girl who is devastated to get any piece of attention she can get from the love of her life." Nancy felt insulted listening to this but remained quiet as she failed to find anything to argue with, because isn't she exactly what he described her as.

"You need Taehyung back and I can help you with that."

"How ?,it's impossible, I've lost all hope" she mumbled while looking down at her lap.

"If you think about it, then it isn't difficult at all" he said making Nancy look at him.

"What do you mean ?" She questions

"Weren't you and Taehyung so happy together and it is very simple to get that happiness back, you just need to remove the wall between you. In your case that wall is Jennie, if we remove her then there will no one between you and Taehyung. The two of you will get back together and live a beautiful life or whatever you want." He said finishing the last line with a look of disgust on his face.

"B-but how will that happen, I mean how will I be able to remove Jennie from Taehyung's life ?"

"Just listen to me and do as I say"

"What's the catch ?"
"Huh ?"
"I mean there must be a catch, a person like you won't help me just for nothing."

"You're a smart lady, with your help I am going to get back what belongs to me"

So this was end of this chapter
Hope you all like it
Please ignore any mistakes
I don't own any of the pics above credit to the owners
Next chapter comming soon....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote if you liked it

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.7K 819 23
Two most dangerous mafia gangs decided to make their children get married for more power and money!What will happen after marriage?Will they get alon...
329K 7.6K 57
"Married for fuck and not for love" That is what Lisa and Jungkook always had in mind. But what if the day comes when they will finally fall for each...
66.4K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
42.4K 1.8K 71
Taennie (Instagram chat story) (Completed) What is a crush? Crush is having feelings for someone, which aren't that serious But what happens when th...