โœง *โœง๏ฝฅ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š โ€ข โœง *โœง

By matsya_200406

๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.. ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š... More

๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐”„๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ....
๐“œ๐“ช๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“˜๐“ซ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช : ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ป๐“ช
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
1. No one messes with nature
2.Burnt wrists and raised fists
3. Gurukul or Kanyakul?
5. Kauntey Karn?
6. Truths, Tears and Triumphs
7. KARUNIKA!
8. Lakshagrih
9. Failed proposals
10. Injured rishis, and a solemn Dayanidhi
11. Sunaina or Hidimba ?
12. Wedding bells, and some blues.
13. Reunions and Harsh truths
14. Love and Lies.
15. Misconceptions and Marriages
16. Pure?
17. Division of Kingdoms
18. Not my home.
19. Two bodies, One soul.
20. Mata?
21. Dasi nahi YUVRANI!
22. You lost your Karuna.
๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•†๐•Œโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ๐•„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹
23. This time, Ram will follow Sita into her Vanvas.
24. I'm Blessed.
25. Flowing tears, Rishi Durvasa is here.
26. Virah
27. Names! Not loving Nicknames!
28. Death of Criminals
29. My children !
30. Krishn!
31. My daughter....
32. Peace.
33. Let it begin
34. Rules.
35. Prathama
36. Dwitiya , Tritiya... all the way to Dasham....
37. Ekadasham, Dwadasham, Trayodasham.... Sanghar
38. She-she-she's alive.
39. Too many Apologies..... oh and Ashwatthama dies.
40. Truth comes out. ... again.
41. Loopholes.
42. I Had Warned You.
43. Dharm.
44. Souls.
45. At last, Peace.
SEQUEL

4. Curses.

1.4K 93 23
By matsya_200406

While life in Gurukul was hard for the 100 sons of Dhritarashtr, the children of Pandu felt more like at home each day, after all, they began their journey in the forests, where there was meditation and peace, as opposed to the palace, which was filled with deceit and power.

" Karunika. Today you will learn about the kala of Tandul-kusum-bali-vikar. I will teach you the various types of flowers to be bought for each dev, and you will present to me the ready thali of 5 devs and devis, by the end of 2 prahar. " Guruma told Karunika.

" Ji Guruma. I know about some. Like Devon ke Dev Mahadev is offered bel patr, but not ketaki. Shri Hari Narayan and Devi Lakshmi are offered parijat. I wish to learn more." Lakshmija said.

"I have a question, Gurumata. If I ask Gurudev to teach me shastr vidya, would he be amenable? " Karunika expressed her query.

" Perhaps not putri. He is very admant about his choice of shishy. However you may try asking. " Gurumata said.

" Ji. I'll try for sure. " Karunika resolutely spoke.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Gurudev Dron. Pranipat. " She greeted, touching his feet.

" Kalyan ho putri. What is it you want to say to me? " Gurudev asked.

" Gurudev, would you teach me shastr vidya? I am very eager to learn. " She replied.

"Why do you want to leatn shastr and astr vidya. You have 105 brothers putri, you need not learn any knowledge of shastr. " Gurudev said, sceptical.

" Gurudev, any knowledge learnt can never go to waste. Of course I have my 5 brothers to protect me. But every human should be able to defend themselves when the time comes. In the face of an enemy, I need to be prepared. Above all that, I am the eldest sister. It is my dharm to protect my anuj. Please agree Gurudev. " Karunika pleaded.

" You are right putri. Your reason behind learning the vidya is also right. So you will begin learning from tomorrow morning. If you are late, forget about me teaching you anything. " The son of Bharadvaj warned.

" Yes. Aagya Gurudev." She went away, hiding her giddy smile.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Yudhishthir! Bheem! Arjun! Nakul! Sahdev! Come here, I have some very good news. " She called, excited like a little child was offered laddoo and jalebi.

" Jyeshtha, we are here. Why do you sound so excited? Did bharta Bheem finally cook food for you rather than eating yours? " Arjun jested.

"Arre nahi. Something better. Gurudev agreed to teach me shastr vidya with all of you . We start tomorrow morning. "
She told them.

" That's wonderful Jyeshtha. We are happy for you. " Yudhishthir said, solemnly.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Today we start with your shastr vidya. Pick up the spear. "Gurudev ordered.

Karunika, so excited to learn nearly poked herself in the eye while tring to pick up the spear.

" The most important lesson while learning anything is patience. You need to be patient. Or else, just like now you might hurt yourself" Gurudev told her.

" Ji Gurudev. "

As the years passed, the kururajkumar, and their rajkumaari learnt all the things which would make them exceptional warriors, and rulers.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Eklavya, if you have accepted me as your guru, then you must give me my gurudakshina. You must give me your right thumb in gurudakshina. " The insecure Bharadvaj putr said.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Jyeshtha! Jyeshtha! Where are you? Please I must talk to you? Where are you? " The dhanushdhari screamed, nearly crying and lost without his sister's guidance.

" Kya hua Arjun? Why do you cry? What's wrong? " But before she could say anything he clutched her, as if a storm would whisk him away.

" Gurudev asked Eklavya, a tribal archer to give up his thumb to him as gurudakshina, all because he had more knowledge then me! I became the reason someone can no longer use his skills. I deprived him of his right. Why did Gurudev not trust me? Did I disappoint him? Why?" The dhanurdhar broke down, sobbing uncontrollably.

" Nahi Arjun. You are not at fault. This is all the work of Narayan. You are a great warrior. If Gurudev had to take such a horrendous step, than it speaks more about his character than yours. Why do you blame yourself for someone else's sins. He should be ashamed. Gurudev let his insecurity speak over his knowledge. If he was more patient, I am sure he would have taught you and made you the best archer in the world, but he did not trust himself. " She consoled her brother, tirelessly stroking his head, all the while he cried, and questioned his competence.

As her brother finally cried himself to his hearts content, she held his hand walking upto  Gurudev.

" Gurudev! What is this. I understand, that you promised my anuj to make him the best archer in the world. But is this how you will achieve your goal? By tearing others down? I cannot study here any longer. I will only study with Guruma. My brothers will teach me shastr vidya. I am ashamed to call you my guru. You say it was dharm. But you forget that compassion is the basis of dharm itself. It is why I was born, to support my brother Yudhishthir in being a righteous man. But how can a guru carry out such a sin?" Karunika raged.

" Rajkumaari. Watch your tone. I am still your guru. You have no right to talk to me like this. I will curse you if you don't stop. " Gurudev replied, a bite to his voice.

" Gurushreshth. Anyone who does adharm loses their respect in my eyes. You may still be a very good shikshak. But you are no longer my guru. I will go to Maharishi Parshuram. He will help me." Karunika said.

" Rajkumaari ! You have defied my orders. I curse you! You will lose your first child due to your incessant urge and arrogance about  correcting  someone's idea of dharm. "

As Arjun had run off to call jis brothers, they were met with the site of their resolute but heartbroken sister and an angry Gurudev.

"Gurudev? What have you done?" Yudhishthir said, his brothers watching.

" Someone who has raised us since childhood. You cursed her? I understand she may have hurt you. But this? " Bheem said tearfully.

" Jyeshtha. Why did you do this? Now you have made me feel that I am responsibile for your curse too. Why did you suffer due to my mistakes? " Arjun said.

"Arjun. Again you said the same thing. I do not blame you for my curse, and neither should you. It is vidhi ka vidhan. If Narayan has wanted this to happen to me, he has made Gurushreshth the medium for the same. Do not fret. I will return soon. " She told them, the trust in her bhagwaan greater than any curse anyone could dole out.

" Come soon jiji. We'll miss you." Said the twins.

" Haan Jyeshtha. What will I do when you're not going to make food for me at night? " Bheem said, trying to lift everyone's spirits.

" When a mother is not there, the elder sister is supposed to look after her brothers. Our mother is already in the palace. Will you, our guiding light also leave us too? " Yudhishthir said, barely controlled tears shining in the moonlight.

She kept a hand on her eldest anuj's head, a reassurance of her love, her belief in him.

" Yudhishthir, now that I am leaving, I need you to look after my brothers and yourself. I want you to promise me to protect and care for them and yourself like I would. " She told him, trying not to cry. Her brothers are her world, a part of her heart. Her soul. Leaving her soul behind felt easy when she was angry, but now every growing second she is with them makes it harder to move away.

" I promise. " The brothers engulfed her in a hug, while the angry, yet regretful Guru Dron watched, as he saw the love between the siblings.

The brothers were broken. One day in their life brought so many changes. Would life ever give them peace? Is this why they had left the happiness of their kutirs to come to a palace and thereafter this ashram?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

" Maharishi, maharathi Parshuram. I bow down to you. I am kuruvansh rajkumaari Karunika. The eldest daughter of Maharaj Pandu and Maharani Kunti. " Karunika said.

" Putri, why are you here? Do you have a request? " Maharishi asked her.

" Ji Maharishi. I hoped you would teach me shastr vidya."

"Asambhav! You know I only teach brahmins. Why do you ask me this. " He told her.

Karunika proceeded to tell her the whole incident from the gurukul.

" Hmm. While I agree that what Dron did was wrong, I have no reason to teach you. " He told her.

" Gurushreshth. I am a devotee of Narayan. Trusting him I have come to your dwar. Guru dron forgot about his promise to be a guru in the absence of compassion. Please do not make the same mistake. Dharm only favours those who look it through the eyes of compassion. If dharm is a tree, then it's roots are compassion. Please listen to my plea. " She said desperately.

" You are right putri. You have made me realize something I was meant to know. Dharm needs compassion. As you did today, keep following dharm. I will teach you. " The Narayan avtar told her, realising her divinity.

" Ji gurudev. I am very grateful. "
Karunika said, touching his feet.

" Come I want you to meet my shishy. Brhamin Karn. You shall both learn together. Karn! "

A man, with such brilliance, it felt as if the sun himself sat on his forehead. Eyes like the powerful sun rays, walked towards her and maharishi.

" Ji Gurudev. What is your aadesh. " He said, respect shining through his voice.

" Karn, this is Kuru raajkumari Karunika. She will be learning with you from tomorrow onwards. " Maharishi told him.

" Aap. I have seen you. You were there in the Gurukul. " He said, suddenly apprehesive of the lady.

" You may have seen me, but I was not aware of your arrival. I apologize for not greeting you Brhamin dev. May I call you bhrata Karn? After all, you will become my Gurubhai now. " Karunika said.

" Ji avashya. I will call you Kumari, as you are younger to me. I would be glad to accept your friendship. " He said.

" How would you have seen me in the Gurukul. I was a mere 'soot putr' then." Karn murmered.

" Did you say something
bhrata? " She asked.

"No kumari. Come, I'll help you build a shade to rest in. " He said.

________________________________

Eeee... I finally finished this chapter. How was the plot twist. Any guesses as to how she'll lose her child? I understand that you might be mad, that she suffered because she spoke the truth, but truth is a path rarely followed and it demands sacrifice.
However, Satayamev Jayate

सत्यमेव जयते!

Please share your thoughts. Radhe radhe ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2.5K 30
The great Mahabharata war has been over long ago... Sudarshan Chakradhari is now waiting for the curse of Gandhari to show its effect... But an unexp...
19.7K 963 24
โ€ขSLOW UPDATESโ€ข โžณ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข What happens when you love some...
161K 7.8K 92
๐‘ฐ๐’๐’…๐’–๐’๐’†๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
36.9K 1.7K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between ๐”“๐”ž๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ž๐”ฉ and โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ. Both...