Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 39

25 1 0
By GeniRock

At the campsite everyone is present except Tyron and Rashell. But they arrive on time just when Miss Kierra mentioned their names. Sun rushes to her best friend upon hearing her arrival.  Rashell gets off Tyron's back.

She thanks Tyron and he nods in appreciation.

" I was scared that something will happen to you."
" We're glad you are safe." Tania comments

" Did he try to bully you? Are you injured?" Dylan asks looking soo concerned.

" Chill, she looks fine." Darwin says to Dylan.

" Calm down you all. I'm perfectly fine. He didn't maltreat me."

" Alright. Let's get you a top, your boobs are distractive." Sun whispers and the two giggle.

Kane and Jason check on Tyron. The rain had stop and some people are sitting by the fire to keep themselves warm whiles others are in their tents doing things of their interest. Tyron walks to Rashell's tent.

" Do you have any drug to take to help you not to catch a cold?"

" Why do you even care?" She asks and sneezes.

" Just take it before it gets worse and remember what I told you during hiking?"

" What?"
" You should use your common sense to at least pack everything extra."

" You should have just told me you were gonna talk shit."

She sneezes again.

" Just take the drug, you will be fine. See ya later."

" Hey!"
" Yep.."
" I just saw Tyron leave."
" Yhh.."

" Let's get inside you seem to have caught a cold while in the rain."
" Yep, I'll just take the drug and be better."

" So are you seeing Tyron?"
" No!"

" Screwing together?"
" Seriously?? Can I have some sleep? I'm tired."

" No. Just answer pleassssssssse.."
" Sun I'm sorry but I ain't gonna talk again I'm tired."

" Fine.. but Miss Kierra says we are leaving the place tomorrow."
" Why? I was finally having fun."

" Fun?? I thought you didn't like everything going on here."
" Well I didn't but things changed.. but why are we leaving?"

" She got an information that there's gonna be a heavy rain tomorrow onwards.."

" Alright. Have you seen my glasses?"
" Nope. Where did you put it?"

" I don't remember."

" Are you fine?"
" Not really? Argh!! Hmm."

" Hey don't worry.."
" Sure my eyes hurt though."

It's morning and everyone has pack their stuff waiting for the bus. The bus arrives and they leave. They arrive at school and they depart to their various homes.

At home her siblings welcome her and ask her how she spent the camping. She rests and asks her chauffeur to get her new glasses since she couldn't find the other one.

After taking her medication to ease the pain in her eyes, she takes a nap.  She wakes up two hours later and eats dinner with her siblings.

Her chauffeur arrives with her new glasses, the new edition of her father's company medicated glasses.

A rectangular blue frame with Olivares written on the sides.
The next day, she invites her hair stylist over to do her hair. She dyes the tip of her hair green and curls it. At the Maclin home, Tyron has fever and is getting treated.

School day

Rashell rushes downstairs to school in a crop white tank top and jeans. In her new glasses, she ties her hair into a chignon.

At school her best friends comment on her new look and glasses. In class, Tyron is already seated but is caught  by Rashell's new look.

She walks to sit next to him and Mr. Giveon walks in. Classes continues and he assigns a group work for them to do with their sitting partners and present it the next day. 

The two haven't spoken and school has closed. Everyone leaves and the two are left alone to do their work.

Tyron clears his throat and speaks.

" How are you feeling? "
Rashell ignores his question.

" Is your cold better now?"
Rashell ignores for the second time.

" I like your new hair and glasses. You look good."
" Thanks."

" Oh great, so you're listening."
" What's it Tyron?"

" Why are you ignoring me?"
" Well...I don't know."

" You don't know?? How?? Look at me Rashell.."

" To get distracted?"
" Distracted?"

" I mean..fine. You look soo good with your new haircut and your body has gotten so big and ..

"And..? " He smiles
" Stop pretending."

" You're not over the sex right?"
" Huh! Of course!"

" Let's wrap up and talk about it."

They finish and chat. They laugh  while  chatting and the unexpected happens again.

Tyron and Rashell lock their lips again and they almost made love in the class room but luckily, Rashell's chauffeur called.

Wearing her top, she answers the call and speaks to the chauffeur.

" I have to go now. See you tomorrow."
" Wait.. a good bye kiss."

Rashell kisses Tyron and runs out of the class. At home they both think about their kiss and Rashell becomes a total different person.

She begins to waste time in dressing, trying to pick out the perfect outfit. Three days gone and they act cool. Always pretending not to have made out and  always flirting with each other.

It's school day again and they've been assigned to a group work with their sitting partners again. This time the unexpected indeed happened.

After everyone left the class, Sun forgot her pencil case on her desk so rushes back to  to pick it up. In class, Rashell who is in a miniskirt and shirt had Tyron in between her thighs. Tyron is under the table and Sun walks in.

" Rashell! Rashell!"
" Hey.. Sun"  She calls out nervously.

" Are you okay?"
Tyron under the table stays still.

" Yh I'm fine. Whyy?"
" Your buttons.....and  you look..

" I'm just tired and feeling hot, fresh air."
" Oh.. I see. Where's Tyron?"

Drawing close to Rashell.

" Just stay where you are! Don't come closer!"
" O..okay. Everything okay?"

" Yh. Tyron is.. goi..n.g to get me water."
" Water?"

" Yh"
" Sure. I just came to pick my pencil case. See you tomorrow."

" Bye."
" Bye."

Sun leaves and Tyron comes out of the table wearing a grin on his face. Rashell sighs deeply and stares at him.

" Sun nearly caught us."
" Are you ready?"
" Yh yh."

Tyron unbuttons the rest and as they kiss, he takes off her bra. Straddling the two make love. They make love that they forget that they have to finish their assignment before tomorrow.

They dress up and continue the assignment. Sun at home finds Rashell's behaviour suspicious.

The holy and well known daughter of a trilionaire Rashell-Virginia Olivares has become too attached in other words getting addicted to making love with Tyron since she broke her virginity with him at the stream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
50.6K 1.7K 19
[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard faced, sometimes scary, but a good father. T...
535K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
43.3K 4.4K 59
'It doesn't go without saying that I don't want to marry an old man. Oh no! I want a man who can keep up with me. No limpness or weak hearts allowed...