The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 102

1.4K 40 0
By MafiaAngel8394

Drake and I got off the elevator, headed to Harvey's office. We turned the corner and I immediately saw Harvey along with Louis having a heated argument making me rush to his office.

"You have five seconds to leave before I bust in your stupid face." I spoke up causing the two to turn and look at me.

Louis's face dropped and went pale. "Blossom." He whispered in fear.

"It's Dark Angel to you, Mr. Litt and If I remember correctly...I do remember telling you what would happen if you messed with Harvey or Mike, ever again." I said as I slowly walked towards him with my blood boiling.

"Listen, I'll leave now and I won't bother them again." Louis spoke quickly in fear causing me to look at Drake with a smirk.

Drake was watching with a smirk on his face while sitting at the table. "That won't be necessary because after today I am having someone keep an eye on you and they will report back to my dad if you step one foot near Harvey or Mike." I said, and walked in front of Harvey then stood in front of him.

"You can't do that." Louis said and I chuckled.

"Yeah I can because the last time I checked my father owns everything from the police to let's see...oh yeah, the court house." I said and his eyes widened. "I dare you to try me." I added, and took a step towards him.

"You are insane." Louis said while pointing at me.

"You haven't seen the worse yet, she can get much worse." We all heard causing us to turn our heads to see Jessica with a smirk across her face.

"Jessica." I said then ran over and wrapped my arms around her.

"How is my favorite girl." Jessica said while wrapping her arms around me.

"Good." I said, she squeezed me lightly then pulled away from the hug.

"Now, Louis leave. I gotta talk to Harvey and you're not involved in the conversation." Jessica said and Louis scoffed.

"I am a managing partner as well, so I do involve in the conversation." Louis says making me pull my gun out and point it at his forehead.

"Leave. This isn't about the law firm or anything that involves you." I spoke coldly making him, quickly turned around and walk out of Harvey's office.

"Badass." I heard Drake say then wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Yes, she is. Now Harvey, how are you feeling?" Jessica said then sat down in one of the chairs.

"You mean from when Louis came in accusing me of shit or from when Nick attacked me a few days ago?" Harvey asked as he sat down in his chair, slowly.

"Both and I want to know what happened between you and Louis." Jessica said and Harvey nodded his head.

I had a feeling to look around Harvey's office and I found a recorder looking thing hidden under a newspaper.

I noticed that it was recording and I turned it off immediately. "Who all was in here today?" I asked while turning to look at Harvey.

"Just Louis, why what is that?" Harvey asked.

"A recorder. Which makes me think that he's trying to find out what you and Mike are hiding." I said and he stood up along with Jessica.

"Angel, I know we would never involve you in this situation but, can you do something please?" Harvey asked and I nodded my head then grabbed Drake's hand, walked towards Louis's office.

When we entered into his office, the first thing we saw was him pacing back and forth while looking stressed. "So, a recorder?" Drake spoke coldly making Louis freeze in his tracks.

"I-I...I'm sorry." Louis said and Drake chuckled from in front of me.

"I'm not the one that's going to do anything, she is." Drake said then moved to the side to reveal me, behind him.

I stepped forward and Louis took a step backwards, I walked over to the window then opened it before chucking the recorder out the window. "You're literally walking on thin ice with me, Mr. Litt." I said and proceeded towards him.

As he stepped back, he tripped over his own feet causing him to fall through his table making Drake and I burst out laughing. "I think that's enough for him." Drake said while holding his stomach.

I nodded my head, the two of us walked back to Harvey's office and walked in. "Did you push him through his table?" Harvey asked.

"No, he tripped over his own two feet." Drake said and Harvey along with Jessica joined in the laughter.

"Now, that's funny." Harvey said and I nodded my head.

I sat down next to Jessica and rested my head on her shoulder. Elena may be my mother by birth but by choice Jessica was my mother.

"You got your wish." Harvey said and I felt Jessica nod her head then rest it against mine.

"I did. To see my girl again." Jessica said and a smile formed on my face.

We all decided to go out and get some lunch together before going to Alex's house to drop off Drake. I was on the way to Alex's house when my phone started ringing and I checked to see Lorenzo calling.

"Your daily drug dealer, what can I get you?" I answered and his immediate response was a laugh.

"Yeah, I'll like three ounces of where is Drake McCann?" He asked and it was my turn to let out a laugh.

"With me headed to Jason's as we speak." I said making him laugh.

"He's with her." I heard him tell someone.

"He snuck into Angel's car?" I heard Alex's voice causing me to laugh.

"He almost got a bullet in his brain because of it." I said into the phone and earned a laugh from Drake in the passenger side.

"He's lucky, now bring him here." Alex said and I chuckled then hung up the phone.

"Well damn, I didn't think they were going to notice that I was gone." Drake said making me shake my head.

"So, how did you become close with my cousins?" Drake asked and I gulped nervously.

"I met Alex a long time ago but I met Jason second through Nick and then it was Justin and Jaxon next." I said and he turned his head to look at me.

"What do you mean you met Alex a long time ago?" He asked confused.

"My mother left me with her friends when I was eight and one day we went out, I did something that I thought would save me but it didn't. We were in an alley way and the man friend of my mother's was about to slap me but Alex stopped it, got caught in the process of trying to help me." I said and he looked shocked.

"You're the blue eye angel that save him? He said if it wasn't for you that night, he would be dead." Drake said and I immediately felt better knowing that Alex never blamed me for him getting caught.

I pulled into the driveway and place my car in park then the two of us got out, walked inside the house. "Angel Eyes!" Jaxon said as he picked me up, spun me around.

"Where's Alex?" I asked and Jaxon walked up the stairs, while still holding me then knocked on Alex's door. "I don't want to disturb if he's busy." I added.

"He's not busy. He's in there with Lorenzo and Massimo along with Kyler. Alex's best friends." Jaxon said and the door opened to reveal Lorenzo.

"Give her here." Lorenzo said while taking me from Jaxon's arms. He walked inside the office and immediately handed me off to Alex.

"Why would you take her from me if you're just going to give her away?" Jaxon asked and I let out a small laugh.

"He does have a point, Fratello." I said and Lorenzo glared down at me which made me glared back.

"We both know how this is going to go, Angel." Lorenzo said and I pointed at him.

"You started it not me." I said and Alex was laughing at the two of us.

"Enzo sit down and leave the poor girl alone." One of the men said.

"Yeah, leave me alone, dork." I said making the two men burst out laughing then leave the room. "Now look what you did, Fratello." I said and Lorenzo laughed then pinched my thigh making me pinch him back.

"Ow, damn." He said and I gave him a smirk before looking at Alex.

"So, what happened to the nickname blue eye angel?" I asked and he slowly looked up at Drake who was smirking at Alex.

"It's still a thing, but Angel is shorter." Alex said and I nodded my head.

~

Lorenzo and I arrived back at home with Alex along this time. The three of us walked to the dinning room, where everyone else already at and walked in. "There they are." Dad said as we walked to our seats.

I sat down in between Luca and Domenico while Lorenzo sat down in his chair, Alex sat beside Giovanni. Chefs walked in carrying plates in their hands and placed them in front of us then walked out.

We all picked up our utensils and started eating the food that the chefs prepped for us.

After eating I grabbed my plate and took it to the kitchen then rinsed it off, placed it in the dishwasher. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and walked into my closet to pick out something to sleep in.

I changed out of the outfit that I was wearing then changed into the sleepwear that I have chosen.

I walked out of my closet and saw Luca, Domenico and Giovanni. "Sleep over?" Domenico asked and I smiled.

"Whose bed? Because none of ours fits all four of us." I said and Giovanni laughed but stopped when Domenico looked at him.

"Dad got us a massive bed. We haven't seen it yet but now we all can." Luca said, the four of us walked out of my bedroom then walked to the bedroom.

When we walked into the room, we all dropped our jaws when we saw the bed. "Holy fuck! This bed can fit us all including dad." Giovanni said.

"Good thing you say that little brother, because the two of us will be joining you." We heard behind us making us turn to see Alessandro along with Emiliano.

"Where in the world did you guys find a big bed like this?" Luca asked, went over to the bed and examined it.

"It's three king sizes pushed together." Alessandro said and then him along with Emiliano got into the bed while we were still looking at it.

"It's freaking massive and it has Domenico drooling." Giovanni says and we all look to see that Nico was for sure drooling.

I laughed and crawled in the middle of Alessandro and Emiliano then the rest joined in as well. "Ah, it's even more comfortable than my bed." Domenico said and I closed my eyes.

I felt Emiliano pull me closer to him then cover me up with a blanket. Alessandro scooted closer to us and got under the same covers as Emiliano and I.

I felt Alessandro reach up and then it got dark in the room. "Good night Fratelli e sorelle neonati." Was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

(Fratelli e sorelle neonati- Baby Sibling.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
41.1K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
77.5K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
947K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...