Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Loveeeee Song
Teddy
Falling
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it
Double Eveything

Happy Valentines

569 39 57
By JH_Whitfield

Carter
••••••••

Tanisha and Spence invited us over for a valentines dinner. We left Camden with Summer, which was questionable but she's a great aunt. Despite the excessive use of cuss words. Tanisha and I haven't spoken much since she dropped that bomb on me about getting an abortion and having her tubes removed. Even now it was awkward to see her but she's still me good friend, she just did something really crazy to me.

She was excited to see me still and gave me a big hug, in which I smelled liquor on her breath. I could tell by the look on her face, seeing me with them was weird. She still gave them both a hug.
Spence pulled us all in for one. "My family,"

We laughed. "Bro," Chace said.

"I ain't seen y'all in a minute. Guess you to blame for that." He looked at me.

I smiled. "Maybe I'm to blame a tiny bit."

"Whatever. Chace and Damien, wanna join me in the man cave?"

They agreed and followed him outside.

Once they were out of sight she took a deep breath. "Damn, I need liquor." She poured herself a nice glass of brown.

"You mean more?" I joked."

"Spence and I have been having so much sex lately, he won't let me rest. He wants to run red lights and all."

"The red light part...ewww, but what's the problem with sex on the regular?"

"He's intentionally doing it to get me pregnant, I know he is.

"Oh,"

She gave me a look. "I know you're still upset with me."

"No Tee, just don't get why you can't talk it out with him. He's so I'm love with you."

"I love him too, but um." She walked closer to me. "I found a divorce attorney and I told her I don't want this to be a nasty divorce."

"Got a feeling it will become one...Spence may be nice and kind but I mean, who is suppose to get Jr?"

"Me, I'm the mom."

"Yeah, but he isn't a deadbeat dad,"

"Okay, but he's always on the road. Im sure even he will agree he should live with me."

"Okay, looks like you got it all figured out." I was really not here for this.

"As my friend I need to get all of this out."

"I'm laying up with his best friend every night, keeping this from him. If Chace knew you were getting ready to break Spence's heart and I knew all along," i was annoyed. "He probably will be mad."

"It's none of his business and he has no room to judge me,"

"Let's just focus on you and your problem."

She smiled in a unsettling way. "Oh, I'm not allowed to call a spade a spade because you're fucking him now?"

"Tee,"

"Carter please, Chace ain't shit just cause he knows how to make yo damn toes curl. If he was, Damien would have never even met you because Chace would of never cheated with Khi, who in the end he didn't want. He played with everyone and still ended up with someone as good as Damien."

"Chace is my man now and I'm not going to sit here and let you do that."

"Carter be real with yourself." She laughed. "You really think it's going to work?" She took a huge gulp. "You gave up that doctor be all of a sudden they wanted you....it wasn't even your choice."

I was about to walk away. "N0, you are doing this because of what's going on with you."

I ran into Chace. "Whoa, what's up?" He stopped me. I was feeling insecure as fuck.

"I just need to use the bathroom."

He cupped my cheeks. "Why you shaking?" He tried looking in my eyes but I left them down. "Carter, look at me."

"Chace to the rescue, probably gonna follow you to the bathroom and fuck all the doubt away." She poured another drink.

He frowned. "Why you on that Tanisha?"

"Cause that's what you do and you need to be real with Carter..."

"I have been keeping it real with him,"

By now tears were running down my face. "Don't worry about it Chace...I'm good."

"Ha, and yet he stands here a mistress." She took her drink and walked past us.

"What was that about? He pulled me to the bathroom. I sat down on the sink. He got some tissue and wiped my face.

"She knows that I doubt this almost constantly. She knows and she just had to take it there...she just keeps fuckin with me about it."

"Carter,"

"Why did you cheat on Damien?" I asked .

He dropped his head and paced the bathroom. "I loved Khi..I loved Khi probably the way you loved Dame, and no matter what he did," he shook his head. "I wanted him. He was my best friend all of my life, we did everything together. He was my rock, my backbone, my brother and that turned into me being in love with him."

I cried. "That sounds so beautiful baby."

He walked up to me and put his hands on my thighs. "Until it wasn't, he didn't love me back like that, and I tried to make him."

"I tried to make Dame,"

"I was not mentally ready to move on from Khi and I was wrong to be with Dame."

"Why can't I block out when people throw in my face y'all are using me? When I'm with you both, you never ever make me feel used."

He shrugged. "We are working hard everyday to be sure you don't feel like that...I'm so sorry that you do." He pulled me into him.

I exhaled against his shirt. "It will get better,"

He just nodded. "But why does she seem so upset?"

"Wish I could say, but it's not my business to repeat."

"I respect that. Do you wanna leave?"

"I kinda do, feel like I'm going to be her emotional punching bag all night."

"Spence just gonna have to beat my ass because I'll body slam her bout picking on my baby." We laughed. He helped me down form the sink.

"I don't want Spence killing you because of me."

He wiped his forehead. "Whew, thanks. I mean me and Dame together might do a lil something but Spence is huge. Saw him knock five niggas out at a party once."

"Wow, I mean he do that on the field."

"But then be in the kitchen with a apron on baking cookies." I giggled at the thought.

*************

We went out to dinner and ate on the rooftop overlooking the city. It was stunning. Chace filled Damien in on what happened while I enjoyed the hookah.

"You can't give us nothing?" Dame asked.

"Nope, not my place."

I had one leg draped over both of their legs and occasionally one of their hands would rub up against me. I was very aware we were in public but it was dark and people couldn't really see. They both slid their hand inside my pants and caressed me through my briefs. I moaned softly. "Ready to go home?" Damien whispered in my ear.

I nod.

"Not till we make you bust a quick one." Chace said.

"Right here?" I looked around. The flower wall was blocking off us from being seen but the waiter could catch us at anytime. "I'm nervous,"

"Yeah and you won't be in a second...lift up, let us slide these down."

I lift up so they can pull my pants and briefs down just below my balls. They put a jacket over my lap, to my surprise, Damien lowers is head and licks on my tip. I clench the sofa. Chace starts licking on my earlobe, he slides his hand into my shirt and squeezes my nipple. I bite down hard on my bottom lip. "Fuck," Damien lowers his mouth all the way to my base and I lift up into his throat.

"That's right baby, fuck that throat." Chace says in my ear.

The waiter comes around the corner with our drinks and I freeze, but neither one of them even budge. She turned red.

"Chace, she's looking right at us," I cover my face.

"Thank you, can you bring the check in about..."he looks over my face. "Ten minutes."

"Yes, I'm so sorry," she puts our drinks and appetizers on the table and quickly turns to leave. Damien's head was under the jacket but I'm sure she pretty much gathered what was happening.

"Chace," I turn to look at him. "We're gonna get kicked out.

"Not til you cum, so hurry up." He put his hand around my throat and pulled my mouth to his, pushing past my teeth to my tongue. Damien is bobbing his head up and down, I push his head down, as I thrust into his mouth. Chace licks his fingers and slide them down between my cheeks to my hole. I rock against his fingers and into Damien's throat. "I'm gonna.." he holds on to my neck a bit tighter.

"You almost there baby, cum for us, come on baby, give us that nut..." Damien starts to slurp all around my tip, he plays with my balls. "You so sexy...I wanna see that face when you let go."

I dig my nails into Chace's thigh and explode into Damien's throat. Chace kisses my mouth, trying to muffle my whimpering. "Yeah, there you go." Chace was saying.

Damien still was sucking me. He finally lifted his head. I pulled up my pants. Damien kissed me. "Let's go home." We didn't even eat, just put the money on the table and left.

********

When we arrived to the house, roses were everywhere, candles were lit. There was a chocolate fountain with strawberries everywhere. There was another table filled with designer bags, expensive cologne and perfume because I liked to switch it up. Damien went and picked up something. "What's this?" I was already teary eyed.

"Open it," I ripped off the wrapping paper. Then opened the box. "My Grill!" I jumped on him. "How were you able to get my teeth size?"

"Remember I recommended you go to my dentist?"

"Oh yeah, Aww thank you." I kissed him and immediately put it in my mouth. I did a little pose. "Y'all like?"

"Love," Chace smiled and then he handed me a little bag also."

"What, there's more?" Inside the bag was a blindfold. "Im scared."

"Don't be, put it on." I did as he said and they walked me outside. I heard something sounded like it was being ripped off. "Okay, you can look."

My eyes almost popped out my head. "You got my jeep wrapped the gloss steal blue and you had the interior design changed, the black rims. Oh my gosh Chace..I love it!"

"That's why your car was taking so long in the shop," I kissed him. He gave me my keys and I got inside. "I'm ready to ride now, hop in." I told them.

"You gon chauffeur us around?" They both got in the back.

"Sure." I let the seat back, put one hand on the steering wheel, while backing out.

"Carter be for real," Chace said.

"I got my grill in, I got my new whip, just got some fye head and I got two red bones in the back seat...life is good."

"This man hell," Damien laughed.

********

After we drove around the neighborhood I went to Chaces trunk and pulled out two bags. "

"You mean to tell me I been riding around with our valentines gifts in the trunk?"

"Yep," we all walked back into the house.

"Oh, go pick which color set you wearing tonight, we got every one you can imagine laying on the bed." Chace smiled. They hung behind as I made my way to the bedroom.

He wasn't lying, it was ten different colors and different kinds of lingerie sets on the bed. I went and took me a shower and made sure to scrub and wash everything extra clean.

I heard yelling coming from the living room. They ran into the bathroom. "Tickets to the Super Bowl? Spence couldn't even get these, how?"

"I got my ways," I smiled.

"Let's go!" Chace was jumping around.

It was the best feeling in the world seeing them happy. "Love you." Damien reached in and slapped my ass.

"I love you too."

"Happy valentines Carter," Chace said.

"Happy valentines." I lathered up my wash cloth and put it on the rack. They left out the bathroom. I heard my phone vibrate. But I ignored it. When I was done I dried off and did my nightly routine.

(That's Carter real butt y'all 😂)

I walked into the bedroom and they were both sitting on the bed. Chace fell backwards. "Fuck!"

Damien tapped his leg. "Told you,"

He set back up. "Damn,"

His reaction made me feel sheepish, and I know Chace has seen every piece of me, kissed every piece, touched and licked. Still him reacting like it was all new, made me feel superior.

"You are so damn fine, I don't even wanna fuck, just wanna admire you." Chace looked me up and down.

"Mona Lisa who? Carter Lisa," Damien said.

"Hell yeah, Carter Lisa."

"Stop, I feel so awkward right now,"

"Imma be right back," Damien left out the room and Chace followed.

When they came back in, they had on boxers with my face on them and bow ties around their neck. Damien was carrying a tray with strawberries and chocolate. I laughed. "Y'all really thought this day out,"

"At your service," they both got on one knee.

I took a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate. Some drips on my thigh and down my chin.

"Allow me," Damien licked my thigh.

Chace stood up and licked it off my chin. I took the tray from them and put it on the bed. "Stand up." I told Damien. I got down on my knees and yanked down their boxers. I reached up on the bed for a strawberry, dipped it in chocolate and smeared it across both their tips. I grabbed both their asses, pulling them close enough, so I could have both tips in my mouth.

They start to moan. I turn to Damien and suck all the chocolate off him, then I turn to Chace and do that same. I look up and Damien pulls Chace in for a kiss. Chace reached over and strokes him, as they kiss. I take all of Chace into my mouth, he pauses from stroking Dame and just enjoys being buried deep in my throat. I push him to the bed and push his legs apart. I want him to bend his knees, I wanna eat his ass. He bends them and I lick around and in his hole. Damien puts some chocolate on it and we both eat it off.

"Fuck," Chace groans. I start to suck him off again and Damien slowly pushed into him. He holds his legs as he stretches him.

"Carter,"

"Yes?"

"Fuck me," Damien says.

I take the lube off the dresser, take off my underwear and pour it on myself. I stand behind Damien, put a arm around his neck, one on his hip and slide into him. I drop my forehead on his back. "So tight," I have to fight my way inside. Damien pushes into me, and falls forward into Chace. Somehow we are all able to find a rhythmic sequence, a way for every to have a nice stead thrust without throwing each other off.

Damien leaned into the bed and applied more pressure to Chace, and I pound him harder. The he must couldn't take it anymore and starts to go fast and I just stand there, letting him fuck us both. "Imma," I hear Chace,"

"Fuck, me too...what about you Carter?"

"Yes, yes." I bit onto his back as his tight inside milked me. He thrusted a little more into Chace and they both came. We all fell out on the bed.

***********

The next morning I was bout to leave for work. Damien had already left out. Chace walked me to the car. "Have you just not been checking your phone?"

"No, I been so caught up with y'all, why?"

"Just check it." He kissed me. "Have a good day.

Tuesday 11:23 pm
Chace: I love you Carter

"Oh my gosh," I looked around for him, but he had already left.

I called him. "You finally saw it?"

"It's been sitting there since last night; you must have thought I was ignoring you?"

"Crossed my mind," I could hear the little laugh.

"You mean it?"

"Wouldn't say it if I didn't."

"You got me crying before work you asshole," wiped my eyes.

"My bad,"

"I love you too,"

"Don't just say it back to be nice."

"Chace Matters, I love you too. Thank you for being so sweet to me. Thank you for everything."

"No problem,"

"Say it again,"

"Really?" He laughed.

"Really,"

"I love you, I love you...I love you." He repeated.

"Love you too handsome. Have the best day."

"You too, see you later my love."

We hung up. I love Damien and Chace...this is crazy!

•••••••••••
Longest Chapter I ever wrote 😂😂😂

A lot to cover 😫

Tanisha 😳

The scene at the restaurant 🥵
The gifts 😍
The scene in the bedroom 😮‍💨
Chace finally said I love you 👏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.5K 43
Kai Summers is a Afro-Caribbean born immigrant to the US. Kai is humble and one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet although his living situat...
723K 21.3K 38
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
201K 6.9K 13
Ethan is a twenty year old whose been barely making ends meet when he is evicted and loses his job while being a single dad to his daughter, Julie...
5.5M 178K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...