PLOT TWIST ━ MOON BOYS

由 pedrosbitch_

in which things don't go as planned. [MOONKNIGHT AU] [OC x MOON BOYS] [I ONLY OWN MY OC] [ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... 更多

0| 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
1| 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
2| 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
3| 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
4| 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
5| 𝐠𝐮𝐬
6| 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲
7| 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮
8| 𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
9| 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
11| 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞
12| 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬
13| 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥
14| 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫

10| 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜

96 5 3
由 pedrosbitch_

☽ ♞ ☾

MARC REPLAYED VERA'S words over and over again in his head as he lay next to her. She was peacefully sleeping, curled up in his arms - well, for her, it was Steven's arms. He begged the Brit to let him front and experience what it was like to hold someone again.

It had been so long since he felt such a loving touch and witnessed someone so angelic. From the day Steven and Vera met, he was intrigued by her. He caught glimpses of her through Steven's mind - pieces that left him wanting more.

Now she knew about him and was willing to meet him. Would she accept him? He was the original being of the body, after all. Would she care for him the way she did with Steven?

Would Jake ever make an appearance? Jake needed to feel love, something he never had before. He was created to protect Steven and Marc, and he didn't believe he deserved a simple life.

Marc broke out of his thoughts as Vera stirred slightly, pulling herself even closer to his body. His heart was thudding against his chest as he watched her. He was incredibly excited to meet her, but he didn't think it should be now - her waking up to a stranger holding her.

"Take it back. Before she wakes up."

"Of course, cheers, mate," Steven told him lightheartedly before fronting.

He let out a content sigh and nuzzled closer to Vera, pulling the covers further over the two of them. He leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over for the night.

☽ ♞ ☾

Vera let out a soft sigh as she slowly rejoined the conscious. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in her surroundings. Her head lulled to the left, and a smile immediately planted itself on her lips. The sight of Steven peacefully asleep was something she wanted to experience every day.

His breathing was soft and rhythmic, his nose twitching every so often as he dreamed. She carefully adjusted herself to be on her side, facing the man. She reached up and rested her palm against his cheek, taking in his warmth. She rubbed her thumb back and forth, feather soft, so as not to wake him. She couldn't help but touch him; she simply yearned for him.

She was so excited that he felt comfortable enough to tell her about his alters; she felt worthy. He trusted her enough to tell her something that was a huge secret in his life.

Thinking about meeting Marc made Vera's heart flutter. She wanted to experience the gruff man she watched from afar many times. She had yet to experience Jake, but he didn't appear very much from what she was told.

"Morning. ." Steven's sweet, accented voice brought her out of her thoughts.

"Hey, you." She responded sweetly, meeting his beautiful pools of chocolate.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked her as he reached out, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

She let out a sweet giggle as she slid across the sheets and rested her head on his bare chest. She laid her arm across his abdomen, taking in the heat of his skin.

"I slept perfectly. How about you? Doesn't seem like you left the bed." Vera noted, running her fingertips along his stomach.

His skin twitched at the contact, his heart pounding at the loving touch she gave him. He nodded slowly in response to her comment before speaking.

"I slept wonderfully. Hasn't happened in a while. And certainly doesn't happen often." He told her as he stared up at the ceiling, basking in the feeling of their current situation.

"That's amazing. Not to toot my own horn, but I'd like to think I helped with that." She said teasingly, letting out a soft laugh.

Steven let out a chuckle and nodded his head. She didn't understand how accurate that statement really was. It was incredibly rare for Steven to sleep through the entire night. Normally he woke up somewhere new or back in his apartment dressed differently than when he went to bed.

But before he went on the date with Vera, he had a talk with Marc and Jake. It was mostly just Marc, as Jake didn't respond to his pleas. He begged the two to make sure that Khonshu didn't interfere with the evening. He wanted to spend the night - the whole night, with her and only her. He didn't want his body to be used for the fist of vengeance that evening.

"You most certainly did." He assured her, reaching down to press a finger underneath her chin.

He tilted her head up and leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. She immediately melted into the action and wrapped her fingers around his wrist as she returned the kiss.

After a few moments, the two of them pulled away breathlessly - both with grins on their lips.

"Marc wants to meet you today." Steven broke the silence.

"Really? Are you sure?" Vera asked with her head slightly tilted. Her doe eyes were wide and curious.

"Yea, if you don't mind." He replied sheepishly.

"Of course, I don't mind. I would love to meet him. But don't feel like it has to be on the spot right now. . I'm not really sure how it all works, but I don't want you to feel pressured." She assured him as she sat up.

Vera's phone began buzzing, pulling her attention to the small device sitting on the bedside table. She let out a sigh and grabbed it, glancing at the ID.

"I'm gonna take this. If I come back to Marc, that's amazing. If I return to you, Steven, that's just as amazing." She told him sweetly before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

He blushed and nodded his head as he watched her get up, heading out the bedroom door. Once she was gone and out of sight, Steven scrambled to his feet and went over to the floor-length mirror.

"You ready, mate?" He asked his reflection, waiting for Marc to make his appearance. His reflection had a weary look on its face, and he knew Marc had arrived.

"C'mon, mate. You can do it."

"I - I don't know," Marc replied through the mirror.

"You heard the woman; she wants to meet you." He pushed his alter.

"But what do I say? What do I do?" Marc stressed, his thoughts running wild.

Before Steven could respond, the two heard Vera's soft footsteps making their way towards the door. Steven glanced at Marc and gave him a wink before speaking.

"Good luck, mate." He told him before vanishing, forcing Marc to front.

Marc huffed at the Brit and ran his hands through his hair as he internally panicked. The door opened slowly, and Vera entered the room.

Marc was speechless as he watched her enter. It wasn't often that Marc was tongue-tied, but she surely made it happen. She smiled softly at him and set her phone on the bed.

"Hello." He spoke just above a whisper.

Vera knew she was looking at Marc as soon as the voice left the body. She could honestly tell just by the way he was holding himself. She could now easily tell the difference between the two.

"Hi, Marc." She said breathlessly.

The man looked at her in slight shock before he nervously approached her. He looked down at the brunette, hesitantly reaching up to press a hand against her cheek.

"Hi. . . How did you know?" He asked her in his Chicago accent. She bit at her lip before speaking.

"Steven holds himself much different. And his accent is so strong, as soon as you said hello, I knew he wasn't there." She explained to him.

She certainly wasn't going to tell him she had watched him often while he was out as Moon Knight, learning his tells. He nodded his head and simply continued to gaze at her. He wasn't sure how to proceed.

"Have breakfast with me? I'd love to get to know you." Vera whispered to him, breaking the silence.

He simply nodded his head in response, not trusting his voice any longer. She gave him her signature sweet smile and stepped back, holding onto his hand for just a few minutes longer.

"I can't wait to get to know you, Marc." She said before spinning on her heels and heading to the kitchen.

Marc let out a trembling breath as a smile crept onto his lips. He nodded his head before responding, even though he was certain she could no longer hear him.

"Same to you."

☽ ♞ ☾

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

4.8K 141 5
Marc had a suspicion he had another person in him, Steven wasn't the only one, that was evident after what happened with Harrow. But neither Marc nor...
443 15 10
Pairing: Oscar Isaac's Characters x F!Reader Summary: You and America get stuck portal jumping until you reach your universe again. In the meantime...
96.9K 2.4K 22
𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘽𝙮 𝙋𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣 (𝘟𝘢𝘳_𝘈𝘤𝘦) 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻...
29.9K 1.9K 14
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. cover, @jcgheadjones canon, season one steven grant x oc © 𝐉𝐂𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒