Murder drones x Reader Scenar...

By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

What the title said. You are a Worker Drone BTW Slow Updates because My motivation is dying. More

Requests
~~Scenarios~~
Cuddles!
If you died
First Impressions of You
Conversations you have
How they get your attention
Human Child Reader (Platonic because obviously)
Greetings
Yandere Headcanons
If you were getting abused
#*(%*@_#
It was your choice.
If you were injured.
I haven't made a post in a week I think. Maybe two.
If you were a potato.
Random Headcannons
Falling deeper until you couldn't anymore
Cyn Catch-Up
Uzi Yandere Alphabet REVAMPED
Yandere Alphabet: V REVAMPED
~~Oneshots~~
Moon. (Short Oneshot)
That one guy (meme oneshot)
Boiling Point
Kicking the can down the road.
Infection AU
All we can do is try. (Short oneshot)
Felt like you needed this. (Short Oneshot)
Yandere Cyn x Human!Reader
~~Announcements~~
You turn into a pickle. (not MD, but I'm bored so here)
Idk I'm bored
Isn't related to md, but Fuck it I have to say this.
I need requests.
My tumblr tags
Update
This isn't goofy.
Stop.
I am going to throw a lemon through my window
Let's talk, shall we?
Conspiracy theory.
So just something so you know I'm alive.
Wattpad policy change.
New Discord
Update:
Not your problem but here.
This isn't MD related, but I need to rant
The song that'll play when Y/n does some goofy shit.

A new awakening

645 10 15
By WaffleXDthecoolerbro

POWER ON.

WARNING: LOW BATTERY! PLEASE CHARGE!

Thad had woken up in a cold sweat. Not that he, or anyone else really COULD sweat. But the point is made. 

Gasping loudly, he looked around, surrounded by snow. He couldn't have been offline for that long, otherwise he would have been buried by snow. 

He scanned his own body, immediately making note of the multiple gashes in his torso and his lower abdomen.

'Was I attacked?' he internally thought to himself. He scanned his surroundings again, making note of the multiple dead bodies around him. Some mangled beyond recognition. Others just had a stab wound in major biocomponents.

"Where's Uzi?" He said out loud, not thinking much about his own injuries. 

Looking around for his own companion, he found himself trying to get up, only to be met with a huge surge of pain coming from his legs. 

Thad let out a small yelp and immediately collapsed back on the cold hard ground. His small fall only being broken by the snow around him.

He looked back down, now looking at his legs, and realizing that it's damn near falling off.

Thad, now cursing silently to himself, tried to think of what he can do. 

An idea popped into his robotic mind. It wasn't one he was exactly a fan of either. His legs were detachable. He could detach the mangled leg and replace it with one that wasn't so broken.

Looking to his right, he found a perfectly usable leg. The shoes weren't exactly his style, but beggars can't be choosers.

He started crawling desperately towards the leg, but with one of his legs already being broken beyond repair, incredibly painful and unable to move, he found it extremely difficult to crawl. 

Nonetheless, he continued to make progress.

'How did I even get here?' he internally wondered to himself. He started to internally scan his own memories, but came up shorthanded. 

He internally chuckled to himself. 'Maybe shortfooted would be a more accurate term.'

Thad continued to feel the incredible pain in his leg. He was trying his best to ignore it, but the pain was all too much to bear. 

He wanted to cry, scream, punch something just so he could have some way to ignore the pain. But he knew it wouldn't solve a thing.

'Useless.' he thought to himself. He finally decided to take a break, to take in his surroundings. 

Looking around, what he saw was shocking. He wanted to puke, but drones can't do that. 

He saw Uzi. Mangled beyond recognition. The only way Thad was able to tell that was Uzi was because her hoodie wasn't as mangled as the rest of her.

He was horrified, he wanted to cry, but was too shocked to do anything. He wanted to blame himself, but the other thoughts in his mind were clouding that bad judgement.

'Why?'

'Who did this?'

'What's the POINT?!'

'It's my fault.'

He doesn't know why he got off scot-free. He's cursing at himself for being so stupid. 'I never should have trusted a fricking murder drone.'

He closed his eyes, not wanting to look at the scene before him. He just wanted to go home. To lay in his bed. To close his eyes and pray that this was all a dream. 

Turning his attention back towards the leg. He realized that he was relatively close to the leg now. 

Another agonizing push later, he was finally able to grab the leg.

Turning back on his side, finally sitting normally. He was bracing himself for the absolute pain that was about to hit him. 

Detaching a limb wasn't a painless process.

Looking for something to bite onto, all he was met with broken off arms or legs. 

Deciding he wasn't going to pussy out, he grabbed his own leg, and took a deep breath.

Oil was spilling everywhere. The pain was unbearable. He wanted to lay down and die. It's not like he didn't deserve it.

But, he persevered. He managed to put on the leg with almost extreme ease. 

As the pain lessened, he started to feel confused. Why was the leg so easy to put on. And why did it feel so... Familiar?

Checking back over to his now dead friend, he made note that she still oddly had her legs attached to her own body.

Looking back to where he got the leg from, he recoiled in horror. 

It was him.

"FATAL ERROR" is all that he read on the screen on his visor. Well, his other 'him's' visor.

He quickly stood up, horrified and confused. He isn't dead! He's able to process what's going on right now!

Looking around, it turned out there were a ton of Thad's. And... A ton of Uzi's. And N's...

"What the hell is going on?!" He yelled to himself. 

Murder drones didn't attack him? He couldn't process it.

Is this even real?

He couldn't understand it. It's like his friends were discarded projects. Like something you'd just throw away once your old enough, or just bored with it.

Is that all he was? 

A toy?

A fucking toy?

So many emotions were going through his head. He wanted to know what was happening. He wanted to know what kind of god he pissed off that made them want to give him this fate.

...Was this fate?

Looking around, he noticed there were pile's upon piles of dead drones. Not just any drones. His friends.

Lizzy.

Doll.

Jack.

Michael.

Prussia.

Uzi.

N.

...Some other female murder drones he doesn't know.

He want's to cry. But that wasn't going to happen. He was going to find a way out of here.

No matter what, he wasn't going to be discarded like some fucking toy. He wasn't  a toy.

Not just something you can make kiss another plastic doll.

Not something you can just give to your little sister to play with.

If they can't look at him and care about him, then he won't care about them.

He won't let another thing like this happen again. He just needs time.

Walking around his new surroundings, he's trying not to be unsettled by all of the corpses around him.

Strangely enough, some of these Uzi's and N's and Lizzy's didn't even have their usual outfits. 

One Uzi had a scarf around her neck. She didn't typically have a scarf. 

One Lizzy just kind of had a casual outfit. He knows Lizzy well enough that she would be caught dead before she would ever wear a casual outfit. She always wanted to wear something that would "catch the boys attention."

He chuckled to himself at the memory.

Scanning to a new drone. He saw a N. 

Something about this one was off though... It's almost like he was a more... hostile version of N. Like, he couldn't put his finger on it, but it's like this N had a more... evil aura to it.

He walked away from it, wanting to avoid that N like the plague. Not that he can even catch the plague.

He came across more drones. Some looking weirder than others. A lot of them just kind of looking like the ones from his universe.

...Was he in a different universe?

He didn't care anymore. He just needed to find a way out of here.

Continuing to scan his fellow fallen drones, minus one, he even noticed that some of them looked like a plushie. It was weird. 

'We really were toys to them...' He mumbled venomously to himself.

He walked for hours. His low power warning was gone at this point. He didn't know why. It didn't matter.

The snow gradually disappeared, turning into a small puddle of oil. The environment didn't change much other than that.

Eventually, he came across a door. Not just any door that he was used to, the Huge metal doors he was used to.

No, this one was a plain, wooden door. It had a brownish color to hit. Confused, he approached the door, showing no more fear, and opened it. 

When he opened it, it was his home. 

Copper 9.

------

Yes this is MY AU. Yes, it's mostly centered around Thad.

Before you ask "can I do a take of this?" or "Can I make a story on this?" Ask me first.

Word Count: 1327

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 994 46
!This story's pretty old, and very cringe, just saying) (slow updates) A bunch of Minecraft mobs x reader! (Also might be some blood.)
69.4K 1.3K 24
SLOW UPDATES!! Hello! This is a Mal X reader. one I gave up on and have now restarted. I hope you enjoy it!!
2.5K 20 26
I think this one is better than the other but this is the story of Murder Drones but it includes my OC (Z) and my friend Vee's OC (E).
651K 16.7K 148
Ok heads up. I'm doing this for fun so please don't expect tons of updates. If you'd like to request I will accept. If I get too many requests I'll l...