"An Unconventional Commitment"

Da its_brokenangel

Anubhav and Haseena whose lives are completely different from each other. But if life is different, luck shou... Altro

"Character Sketch"
"The Coffee Mishap"
"Aarush's First Word"
"Meeting Again"
"A New Problem"
" Word Maze "
"Family Reaction "
"Trapped"
"A Liar or An Actor "
"Complex Feelings "
"Mr Devil"
"Misunderstanding "
Sharing Bed With Mr Devil
"The Swing Story "
Sleepwalking
Broken Jhumka and Broken Heart
Telling the Truth
Aarush's diagnosis
Need some time
Sharing the heart out
Anubhav
Haseena
Anubhav
Haseena
Haseena
Anubhav
Changing Feelings

Feeling Guilty

333 49 7
Da its_brokenangel

◍⁠•𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕•⁠◍

I woke up with a start, feeling cold and lonely. I looked around the bed, but I didn't see Anubhav. He was gone. I wondered where he had gone.

I got up from the bed and walked towards the balcony. I saw the sunlight peeking through the curtains, and felt a sudden urge to breathe the fresh air. I opened the curtains and stepped outside. I saw a beautiful view of the garden and the sky. I felt a sense of peace and calm.

But then, I saw something that shattered my peace and calm. I saw Anubhav sleeping on the swing in the balcony. He looked peaceful and calm, too. He had a blanket wrapped around him, and a pillow under his head. He had a slight smile on his face, and a faint snore in his breath.

"Yeh Mr Singh yaha kyu so rahe hai?" I asked myself, feeling confused and curious. Why was he sleeping on the swing, and not on the bed? Why did he leave me alone, and not tell me anything? Why did he look so happy, and not bothered by anything?

Then, I remembered something that made me feel embarrassed and guilty. I remembered my usual habits, which I had developed in the orphanage. Whenever someone slept next to me, I would rock them or kiss them in my sleep. I did that to feel loved and secure, as I had no one else to love me or protect me. I did that to everyone, without knowing or caring who they were.

I realized that I must have done that to Anubhav, too. I must have cuddled up to him, and touched him and kissed him. I must have made him feel uncomfortable and restless. I must have made him leave the bed, and sleep on the swing.

"Isse pehle yeh Devil uth kar mujhe kuch bole, mai bhag jaati hoon yaha se." I said to myself, feeling scared and ashamed. I knew that Anubhav would scold me, or mock me, or ignore me. I knew that he would not understand, or forgive, or appreciate me.

I quickly got fresh and changed my clothes. I went downstairs, hoping to avoid him and his anger. I hoped to see Aarush, and spend some time with him. I hoped to see everyone, his family, and act normal.

But as soon as I reached the stairs, I saw that everyone was already downstairs.

I tried to hide my feelings and put on a smile. I walked towards them and greeted them. I picked up Aarush in my arms and wished him good morning. He just smiled at me, without saying anything.
I put him down and turned to everyone.

I was about to say something, when chachi asked me where Anubhav was. She said that he usually woke up early. She sounded curious and concerned. I paused for a moment, thinking of what to say. I couldn't tell them the truth, that Anubhav had slept on the swing because I had disturbed his sleep at midnight. I couldn't tell them that, because it would cause a lot of trouble. It would hurt Anubhav, and embarrass me.

So I lied to them. I said that he was still sleeping, and that he would come soon.

"So rahe hai. Jaldi aa jayenge." I said, hoping they would believe me.

They nodded and accepted my lie. They said that they understood, and that they would wait for him. They said that they had a great morning, and that they enjoyed each other's company.

I was playing with Aarush, when I hear my phone ringing. Chachi tells me that it is my phone, and I quickly grab it. I see that it is Nisha, my best friend, calling me. I tell chachi to look after Aarush for a while, and she agrees.

"Chachi, aap thodi der Aarush ko dekhiye, mai baat kar leti hoon." I say, and run to Aarush's room, where no one is there.

I answer the phone and hear Nisha shouting at me, asking me where I am. She says that she has been waiting for my call since morning, but I didn't call her. She says that I probably forgot that today is her birthday. I feel a little guilty, how can I forget her birthday? She is my best friend, and I love her.

"Kaha hai tu, subha se mai tere call ka wait kar rahi thi ki tu ab call karegi, lekin nahi madam ko to shayad yaad bhi nahi ki aaj mera birthday hai." She says, sounding angry and hurt.

"I'm really sorry yaar, happy birthday." I say, quickly, hoping to calm her down.

"Nahi chahiye mujhe tera happy birthday, huh mujhe na bahut gussa aa raha hai tere upar." She says, rejecting my wish.

"Sorry na yaar, mai busy thi lekin tera birthday nahi bhuli sachi mein." I say, trying to explain.

"Acha to tere liye tera kaam important hai, dekh li maine teri dosti." She says, accusing me of being selfish.

I feel really guilty, I forgot her birthday because of Anubhav, who brought me to this house and cut me off from everyone whom I love the most. He is not my husband, but my enemy.

I don't know what to say, and I stay silent for some time. She guesses that something is wrong, and asks me what happened. She sounds worried and concerned. She is my true friend, and she cares for me.

"Kya hua, Haseena? Tu thik to hai na? Kuch problem hai kya. Mai teri dost hoon, aur mai tere liye kuch bhi karungi, tujhe pata hai." She says, offering me her help.

I decide to tell her the truth, I tell her everything. I tell her how Anubhav used his tricks and made me lose my job. I tell her how he used my moment of vulnerability and offered me a contract. I tell her how he treats me, how he uses me. I tell her how he is not my husband, but my enemy.

"Mai tujhe sab bataungi, Nisha. Anubhav ne mujhe dhoka diya hai. Usne mere job se nikalwa diya hai. Usne mere kamzori ka fayda uthaya hai. Usne mujhe ek contract diya hai. Usne mujhe istemaal kiya hai. Yeh mera parivaar nahi hai, yeh mera qaidkhana hai." I say, and cry.

She listens to me, and she cries too. She cries for my pain, and my suffering. She cries for my friend, and my love.

She says that she is angry, and that she wants to help me. She says that she is coming to me, and that she will teach Anubhav a lesson that he will never forget. She says that she is my friend, and that she will do anything for me.

"Mai bahut gussa hoon, Haseena. Tu mujhe pehle nahi bata sakti thi. Mai teri madad karna chahti hoon. Mai tere paas aa rahi hoon. Mai usse aisa sabak sikhaungi na ki woh humesha yaad rakhega. Mai teri dost hoon, aur mai tere liye kuch bhi karungi." She says, sounding determined and brave.

"Shukriya, Nisha. Par tu mat aa. Aaj tera birthday hai, na. Tu apne parents ke saath enjoy kar. Baad mein unhe sabak sikhana." I say, trying to stop her.

"Nahi, Haseena. Mujhe apna birthday koi farak nahi padta. Mujhe tujhse farak padta hai. Mai tujhe bachana chahti hoon. Mai baad mein nahi, abhi kuch karna chahti hoon." She says, trying to convince me.

I persuade her, and I tell her to calm down. I tell her that she is putting herself in danger, and that she should be careful. I tell her that she is my friend, and that I need her. I tell her that we will meet someday, and that I miss her.

She agrees, and she tells me to take care. She tells me that she is sorry. She tells me that she is my friend, and that she will always be there for me. She tells me that we will meet someday, and that she misses me.

We end the call, and we say goodbye. We say that we love each other, and that we will talk soon. We say that we are friends, and that we will never forget each other.

At night

Everyone else is asleep, except me and chachi. She is waiting for Anubhav to serve him food, but she looks very tired. She has been working hard all day, cooking and cleaning and taking care of everyone. She is a kind and generous woman, and I respect her. She treats me like a daughter, and I love her.

But I don't want her to stay up for Anubhav. I don't think he deserves her care and attention. He is a cruel and selfish man, and I hate him.

I decide to tell chachi to go to bed, and let me handle Anubhav. I don't want her to waste her time and energy on him.

"Chachi, Mr Singh jab ayenge tab mai unhe khana de dungi. Aap so jaiye, aap thak gayi hai." I say, gently, hoping she will agree.

She looks at me, and smiles. She says that I am a good and brave girl, and that she is proud of me. She says that she trusts me, and that she loves me. She says that she will go to bed, and that she will pray for me.

I feel all these things, and I thank her. I thank her for her care and attention, and I apologize for my trouble. I thank her for her trust and love, and I promise to do my best. I thank her for her prayer and blessing, and I wish her good night.

I thank her for everything, and I let her go.

She leaves, and I am alone. I am alone in the living room, waiting for Anubhav. I am alone in the dark, waiting for the devil.

______________________________
Hope you like this part, please do hit the star 🌟 button and add this story to your reading list.

See you in the next chapter.
Love you all pretty people ♡.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

21.2K 2.1K 16
Anubhav and Haseena,two souls filled with eternal love for each other but fate played a nasty game with them and they were separated,even the nature...
65.1K 8.8K 52
Two normal people with normal (but not so normal) lives, meet by chance and then their life turns 180ยฐ He exudes a calm and composed nature, a strik...
8.6K 1K 9
"No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together." - Unknown Anubhav And Haseena are lovers fro...
26.5K 3.1K 20
๐€๐ง๐ฎ๐›๐ก๐š๐ฏ is the cold blooded multi millionaire businessman who under a circumstance marries the sweet,innocent, introverted,college going ๐‡๐š๏ฟฝ...