Killer or Hero

By Thiccie67

It's been two years since the live execution and murder of the Hero student Izuku Midoriya. He was captured n... More

Ch.1 Thread are torn
Ch.2 A New Killer
Ch.3 Hero Conference
Ch.4 No Choice
Ch.5 Cleanse and Control
Ch.6 Monopoly
Ch.7 Leads
Ch.8 Old Burns
Ch.9 One Hand's Hand
Ch.10 Rat Hunting
Ch.11 Hunter
Ch.12 First Hint
Ch.13 Round 2
Ch.14 Truth
Ch.15 Old Memories
Ch.17 Why?
Ch.18 What?
Ch.19 Family
Ch.20 Old Friend
Ch.21 Son of War
Ch.22 Platinum is the Color Red
Ch.23 Ex Problems

Ch.16 Eye for an Eye

735 28 0
By Thiccie67

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia nor any DC properties

I only own the Plot and Original Characters

--

*Narrator POV*

*Yeah I'm changing the writing style again, cry about it.*

Izuku casually walked to his car with a sigh, another long day of pretending not to be the Red Hood. Even with him revealing himself or Izuku Midoriya as the Red Hood, Momo was once again on his trail for Fuyumi's fiancee already putting his pieces together. Could her brain even take another amnesiac before croaking? I mean this would be her fifth time already. Izuku's feet crunched on the snow as he walked across the lot in the starless night with only the moon in its half phase giving light. Izuku sighed once more as he clicked the button to unlock his car.

*Boom*

Which exploded in a fiery blue explosion making Izuku release an even heavier sigh. "That was my favorite car," muttered Izuku with a frown, he glanced at the figure next to the car who was wearing a black cloak wrapped around them tightly. He couldn't see under the cloak but he could tell they were in pain by the way they were hunched over, almost losing their balance due to their fiery outstretched hand pointing towards the corpse of Izuku's car.

"So, uh what do I owe the rude bombing," shouted Izuku with no worry for himself as he loaded a gun behind his back. The cloaked figure just croaked, "Leave Fuyumi alone.", the voice was raspy like someone who had smoked for several decades. Izuku already guessed who it was but his thoughts were confirmed by a strong chilly breeze that knocked the hood off revealing a very charred face and two piercing blue eyes. 

'So, that's what happened to him. Kind of a sad existence.'

Izuku just exhaled as if letting out a sad breath before pulling out his gun from his behind back and unloading his whole clip into the villain. 12 shots pierced through Dabi's chest all going clean through his chest. Yet instead of blood pouring out, instead came streams of blue fire. Making Izuku raise an eyebrow.

Not long after the LOV fell apart, Dabi had tried to enact his revenge on two separate occasions. The first was against Endeavor ambushing the hero, it resulted in Endeavor's retirement but also Dabi having to get more donor parts. The second time he tried against Shoto who was fresh in the Top 10 at the time. The result of that scuffle was Shoto earning the third spot and Dabi's body getting completely burned to the point his parts were melted together.

Ever since Dabi hadn't been able to replace body parts nor can the old parts fall off due to them being melted to him as if they were actually his own. His quirk has also unfortunately gotten out of control as well since these incidents. With it now always active inside him and leaking out of him from wounds. More fire started to spew out of the bullet holes making Izuku take a step back.

Dabi was essentially a ticking time bomb and Izuku had just shot the bomb. The fire began to spew out of the holes like flamethrowers as the holes began to grow larger like cracks traveling along Dabi's body. The villain tried to stop it but it was far too late, plus he still never really learned to control his quirk. "Wait...I'm not-" Dabi's fear was cut short as he exploded out from his chest in a fiery explosion that forced Izuku to leap into a car as it took almost the whole lot. 

Izuku sighed again as he tossed a metal door off him and went to inspect the epicenter of the explosion. It wasn't hard to find as it was a scorched indent in the lot with the only thing remaining being a lower jaw, which Izuku found ironic. Izuku released another sigh something he had been doing far too many times lately. He sat on a tire from a car that exploded and just sat there staring into the snowy sky.

"God. I need a drink."

--

*New Year's Eve*

It was a misty morning, which was a nice reprieve from the constant snow but that didn't matter to Izuku as he stepped out of his backup car, a classic Saturn but got the job done. Izuku shut the door behind him and cradled a bouquet of roses. He took a steady breath as he began to walk towards his destination, he hopped over a gate easily as he continued his journey. This was a last-second decision he made and to be honest he still wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

His feet made wet sounds as he walked across the grass that still had its morning dew. He was walking through a field of stones but yet he was only here to see one. One he had never thought of visiting and never had visited. Yet, once he reached it he could see it had been visited several times evident by the several fresh bouquets surrounding it and its neighboring stone. He didn't even glance at its neighbor, since that would make him feel weird. He stared at the gravestone in front of him.

--

Inko Midoriya

Beloved Mother and Friend

--

Izuku's face was completely neutral as he stared at the gravestone, even after all this time he still felt nothing for the name or the woman. Yet, he doesn't know what made him come to see her, he just woke up and for the first time, he wanted to come here. He took a sharp inhale and went to his knees in front of the grave ignoring the dew and placed the roses on top of the head with a gentle placement. She easily had the most memories from his past and even though it was the same as the other memories, he could tell Inko cared for her son, it's a shame he couldn't repay that.

He stiffened for a second before relaxing as he reached for the magnum stuck in the front of his pants. "Don't worry I'm not here to fight," said Bakugo who had his hands in his coat and just staring at the kneeling Izuku. "I consider arresting me as a fight too." "Well, I'm not here to arrest you either." Izuku turned and gave Bakugo a weird expression before sighing as he stood up. He motioned for Bakugo to lead the way and Izuku fell in line with him at his shoulder.

"By the way, I'd put one between your brain if this leads to an ambush." "Ha. Nah, it's just me today, all my cards are on vacation," replied Bakugo with a smirk as he felt some sick sense of nostalgia. "So, what do you want?" Bakugo didn't answer right away before taking a breath. "Why did you come to visit her? You said your memories are 'off', so why?" Izuku pondered the question.

"I don't know. I just wanted to come but like I said, no feelings." There was silence after that as they continued to walk until Bakugo started with his next question. "Why are you really doing this?" Izuku pondered if he really should answer but he honestly didn't care anymore if they found out. He doesn't know why but he really doesn't. "I've decided to settle down." That made Bakugo gape as Izuku continued to stare forward continuing to walk. "I have a kid and when I came here, and saw this country still a shithole. I decided to make sure nothing could harm them and now that I'm getting married as well, I need to finish this." Bakugo didn't say anything as he processed everything.

"So you moved on?" "There was nothing to move on from, Dynamight. I'm simply living my life." Bakugo huffed as he was upset at the response but understood it. "So, anything else?" Bakugo took a second to respond, "No. You can go, but next time I see you. I will put you in the back of a cruiser." Izuku just laughed as he walked off, giving a lazy wave as he made his way to his car. "You can try but I might put another hole in you." Bakugo scoffed at that but Izuku was already long gone by then.

--

Izuku found him, and he finally found him. He found him in a position he never even thought of and the same for the heroes, the reason he was able to avoid both. Izuku found him completely by accident but he recognized him even with all that hair and grime. Izuku kicked the shopping cart to the side into a pile of snow, knocking all of the target's remaining possessions. The scraggy man looked shocked at the attack but had no time to react as Izuku pistol-whipped him across the face knocking him out.

Izuku stood over the homeless man with a feral grin as he pocketed his pistol.

"Usually I would have just killed you just like the others, but no. This time I want to take my time."

Shigaraki

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.17 Why?

*Tell me if you prefer this writing style or like it. I'm not going to switch to A Different Way but from now on this will most likely be my new writing style. It's to help me in the future to enhance future stories that I think will do better in this style.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
5.6K 272 9
❗️Ghost/Villain Deku AU‼️ 🚫No ships🚫 "I can't do this anymore, you're in control now..." Izuku Midoriya, hated by all, loved by one. His whole life...
9.8K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...
24K 718 19
Izuku Yagi Ran away as he was Neglected and Abused by his friends and Family who were Heroes or Who were Gonna Be heroes and Izuku hated them but tha...