The Water Flows My Hero Acade...

By Mags134340

Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero... More

Sayako almost gets Electrocuted
Blast those Sneaky Pests...
...and their loyal protecting warping dog
He's not my Mummy
Ice surfing is a sport. Human Cavalry isn't
Classified Files: Perverts get chained up/Not Clickbait(Sports Festival Extras)
Classified Files: Tokoyami (Sports Festival Extras)
Drugs don't solve everything
BatWitch Crazy
Mizu Nagasu
How to deal with Puberty 2.0
Classified Files: Hero Names (Hero Internship Extra)
Classified Files: Baby number 15.5 (Internship extra)
I'm a What?
Classified Files: Why did she leave...? (Hero Internship Extra)
The Quirk gets a little quirky during the day...
Interrogation
Nature never rushes, yet everything gets done
Pie or Die
Plan A: Panic Plan B: Run Plan C: Throw a Bomb
I am not what happened to me...
Mizu Nagasu Rising
Mizu Nagasu Rising 2
Mizu Nagasu Rising 3
...I am what I choose to become
Get it loser, we're going shopping
Forest Training Day 1: Adopted by Cats
Forest Training Day 2: Trials of Training
Forest Training Day 3: Enemy of Will is...?
Attack of the Villain Squad
Revelry in the Dark
Breaking laws is one thing, breaking promises is another
Unexpected
Covering some Delinquents
Problems have solutions but require guts
The Difficulty of Reconnection
A Second Start
Dorm Life - Unpacking the Baggage
Dormlife: A Battle of Pride.
A Mutual Understanding
Blood, Sweat and Blue Flames
Chilling at a Villain's Lair
A Decision Made
Smashing Mountains in Dining Land
About the Exam...
Sayako, Aizawa's not allergic to cats
An Identity
Provisional License Exam: Echoes of the Past
Echoes of the Past: Will vs Passion
Rescue and Captured
Truth's Bargain
Through the Lens
Dinner in the Sky
Classified Files: The Fast and the Unseen (License Exam Extras)
References, Trivia, Facts, etc
Shie Hassaikai (1 Year Anniversary)
I didn't ask to be a babysitter
A Tale of the Impossible
One Work Study and Two Spam Requests
Discovering the Bloody Fam-tastic Experiment
Knights at the Round Table
The Little Battalion That Tried
A Courageous Stand
The End of a Beginning
Classified Files: Shinso (Hassaikai Arc Extras)
A Tale of Two Cities: Offense and Defense
The Bastille of Solutions
A Usual Day to Confront Trauma
Classified Files: Aoyama
Culture Fest: A Concert in the Making

A New Chapter in UA

56 6 33
By Mags134340

"Trouble follows me everywhere..."Sayako mumbled through the constant aggressive mouse clicks and keyboard tappings.

"The one time," she continued, "The ONE time I stay put I'm actually caught up past curfew tracking down some asses...Aizawa's having my head for this."

Charlotte found a seat on her lap looking on as her human worked her computer to death, locating the ones responsible for disrupting Riyuu's sleep.

When All Might said Bakugo and Midoriya were missing, he also added the security system was down and her pen drive was found outside Bakugo's room. Now how did that reach there, one might ask?

The pen drive dropped from her pocket somewhere and Bakugo used it to disable the security bot and the environment sensors.

And now Sayako needed to rewrite the system and restore the programming because the firecracker ass deleted the coding instead of temporarily disabling it. At least he disabled the cameras...getting back the footage shouldn't take long...

"It's amazing to see technology evolve throughout the years!" All Might said. The former Number 1 was behind her chair looking on in marvel as she worked.

"Agreed," Sayako nodded, a smile slowly crept in the corner of her lips.

Her PC competed against the models everyone used and could take in every form of AI programming one could even dream of and hacking into systems like this was child's play - another perk from the A-Island partnership.

But the praise wasn't enough to ease her intense emotions as she sped up her work again and the mouse clickings grew aggressive again.

"That firecracker ruined my sleep," She mumbled through her teeth. "That dumbass, spikey-haired, red bull-eye looking son of a-"

"Young Hisakawa. It's up!"

She huffed out a sigh as she sneered at the cameras.

Finally, the five-minute work of transferring re-activation codes into UA's surveillance system bears fruit. The bot was rebooting but the cameras revealed the scene at Ground Beta.

Bakugo and Midoriya commenced a fight followed by an explosion and many other explosions crumbling parts of the training area to pieces.

"The bot will take a while to alert Aizawa," Sayako observed.

"I'll let Aizawa know about it. I feel most responsible for this so I'll get the boys." All Might said.

A yawn escaped her lips. "Go ahead. I'll text him."

All Might rubbed his neck. "You've already done enough to help tonight, Young Hisakawa. I can go down and-"

Something tickled her nose. Ahhchoo!

The Elder Hero jolted. "Whoa! Are you alright?"

She sniffed before shaking her head and said, "I'm fine." Sayako then headed out of the room, not paying heed to the blanket hanging off her shoulders. "I already told Aizawa about them. In the meantime, you can head off while I reward myself with some food."

______

However, Aizawa was already in the common room by the time All Might and Sayako went downstairs. By the looks of it, he was about to leave.

"So Midoriya and Bakugo, huh?" he sighed, "Why am I not surprised to hear that?"

The student shrugged and pulled her blanket closer. "Problem children problem, I guess."

"And why exactly are you still awake?" he pointed out, eyeing the student in the blanket.

Sayako shrunk in his presence.

"It's not her fault, she's awake," All Might said and she silently thanked him.

"I've known the boys before they came to UA," he continued, "And I've given the pair quite a bit of thought. Will you leave them to me for now? I'll bring them back."

With the way he spoke, it was clear that he was serious, so Aizawa let him go leaving Sayako with him.

She watches as All Might's figure disappears behind the door. "Hm..." Midoriya and Bakugo...

"Don't follow him," Aizawa ordered.

"I ain't gonna. I'm too tired for that!" She sniffed.

_______

Aizawa didn't let the problem children rest easy as Midoriya and Bakugo were bound the second they walked and got a punishment sentence: house arrest and a written apology.

"Haha! You're in trouble~!" Sayako teased from the couch, swallowing another spoonful of ice cream, "How the mighty beasts have fallen. Must be nice falling to the depths of despair."

Bindings then wrapped around her mouth. Unfortunately, she was not spared from his wrath.

"Don't think I forgot about you!" he raged on.

She moved the cloth with her hands to speak. "I understand them but why am I in trouble?"

"You hacked into the surveillance system bot and altered data files."

She made a whining noise waving her sleeves obviously too long for her hands. "Bakugo was the one who disabled him! I just activated him again so Mr. Toshinori would find them."

Her voice was higher pitched than usual and she had a drained-out face.

She tugged on the said teacher's sleeve. "Come on! Tell him Mr. Toshinori!"

All Might quickly answered. "I can vouch for her as well. I was the one who asked for her help in locating the boys. I take responsibility for the three of them."

Sayako paused. "Oh right, how did you know the pen drive was mine? Let alone, know I could rewrite the codings?"

"Isn't it obvious you idiot?!" Bakugo answered, "You're always bragging about that crap!"

She made an exaggerated gasp with a hand on her chest. "How DARE you question my intelligence when it was YOU who misplaced the drive in the first place! Not even an amateur would do that!"

Tears streamed down her face as she pointed with her ice cream spoon.

"WHAT! YOU DROPPED IT TOO YOU OVERGROWN-" He immediately got cut off as the binding cloth tightened.

Midoriya and All Might were drained from the back-and-forth but Aizawa kept his eye on the girl instead.

"You're oddly dramatic tonight," he said in his usual deadpanned tone, "You didn't drink anything weird, did you?"

Sayako's sleeves waved violently as she shook her hands. "Riyuu's projectinngg! After the license exam, he's been nothing but dramatic.

He's a dramatic lizard whose sleep got interrupted because of those two idiots!"

Bakugo mumbled an exclamation through the bindings.

"Either way, I want a written statement from you! You hear me?" he demanded.

She nodded.

"Good," his voice was soft before raising it again, "Now go to sleep! All three of you!"

As the binding cloth lifted from them a high-pitched "Thank you" was said before Sayako dropped face-first on the ground, completely knocked out.

_______

Aizawa flipped through the five-page apology with dismay and a side of regret, as his student who had her usual grin plastered on her face stood proud in front of him.

"You can do better than this," He commented putting the pages on the coffee table before taking a seat on the couch.

"I barely remembered anything from last night," Sayako countered, following behind him, "I could've done one page but I did five pages. That's something to show some effort."

Five pages was impressive except in this case, each page had one word each.

I

Am

Sorry

Mr

Aizawa
:)

The teacher leaned back on the couch and folded his arms. "You're begging for detention at this point."

Sayako slightly pout. "I'm already doing extra training what more is there?"

He smiled and she frowned. Oh no

"There's always something to be done," he started, "Cleaning the dorms, house arrest, extra homework, increased curfew-"

"Ok ok, I got it. Quit messing with me already!"

"3 months."

Sayako blocked her ears with her hands. "Gahh!"

A ding of the elevator followed by a cluster of voices and rapid footsteps alerted them that Class 1-A was making their move. Among the commotion, Sayako could pick up very few sentences.

"Single file, please! Let's keep a neatly form line when moving out!"

"Dude, you gotta chill, we're still in the dorms."

"Hey Bakubro, Midoriya, see you guys after school!"

"Move it, you extras! I just cleaned there!"

Momo stopped. "Saya, are you heading off too?"

"I'm stuck in security check at the moment..." she answered.

"Ribbit! Has anyone looked at the news yet? The Hero Commission is making a big move," Tsuyu wondered, checking her phone.

"Whaddaya mean?" Kirishima puts on the TV.

"The Headlines today, Hero Commission's Ambitious Project Aims to Right Past Wrongs in Unseen Areas in Japan..."

The room pauses their temporary dispute as they had their focus on the TV.

Sayako narrowed her eyes. They made it public...

The Unseen areas in Japan referred to the places where the Heroes rarely go, and with the uprising of the Underworld years ago, the areas were now directly influenced by All For One and were under vigilance from the Underground Agency.

Until now apparently...

The reporter continued, "This bold initiative to rectify past oversights comes as a response to recent revelations and the tireless efforts of vigilantes and concerned citizens, who brought to light the challenges faced by these underprivileged regions.

They are well aware of the critical role Heroes play in ensuring the safety and well-being of Japan's citizens. However, concerns regarding areas where Hero's historically limited presence are now rapidly increasing after the retirement of Number 1 Hero, All Might.

In response to these revelations, the Commission has embarked on a significant and ambitious project. Their objective is to provide Hero services to the Unseen areas, ensuring that all citizens in the country have equal access to the protection and support that Heroes offers.

As the Hero Commission progresses with this vital project, they aim to demonstrate that the spirit of heroism..."

"Looks like the world is adapting to the retirement of All Might, huh?" Kirishima said.

"Yeah," Midoriya commented, "Now that Pros are around more often, there'll be less villain activity from the Underworld."

"Shouldn't you all be at the assembly?" Aizawa noted, heading to the door "Get a move on. House arrests, finish cleaning up the window sill."

The class gave their 'Yes Sirs' before heading off, leaving the two individuals to do the cleaning.

Aizawa mentally counted each student at the door before turning back. "I'm not going to hold the door for you."

Sayako didn't realize she was frowning. "Ah, right..." With another glance at the TV, she then followed her classmates out the door.

...

Aizawa watched with a tiny smile as she hurried out of the dorms to the opening ceremony for the next semester.

It may look like he dismissed it but he did notice a shift in her ability since the night before. The battle between her and Vermilliance had drained her to the point she almost slept more than a day.

Brat almost missed today's class because of it. I suppose I could ease up on her training. Just a little bit...

_______

Denki was the first to notice the solemn student as the class passed the locker corridor.

"Hey, all good Saya?"

"Yeah, just a little tired, that's all," she replied, ripping the tip of a pack of tablets. Murakami had given it to her last night to stay awake. Made from some contents of their healing tablets, it was guaranteed to revive her energy.

One should be enough for today.

"Once I have this in my system, I'll be fine. No sweat."

"I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A."

And that moment is ruined.

Neito Monoma leaned against the wall in front of them with his usual grin. "TWO PEOPLE! You had two people fail the licensing exam you losers!"

Sayako swallowed the whole packet of tablets down her throat.

"Hey! I thought you only needed one!" Sero tugged at her shirt sleeve. "Don't these things have serious consequences?!"

Kirishima stood proud. "Bet you were the only one in your class to fail. Just like in the final, huh?"

The blonde let out a mocking laugh before turning away in silence. After a second he said, "Actually..."

SPLACK!

Sayako pelts the tablet wrapping so hard it slaps his face, leaving a red mark in the center. "We get it. You and your entire class passed. Now get going already you mosquito!"

The rest of Class 1-B came along and a blush appeared on Denki and Kirishima's cheeks as a blonde girl with horns on either side approached them. Monoma quickly moved to whisper something in her ear.

Denki grinned. "Isn't that the exchange student?"

"Touch me and I'll plummet you till your momma doesn't know ya!" she said, leaving the boys in a temporary shock. The huge smile on her face showed that she didn't know what she said.

Sayako covered her mouth to prevent her from laughing. "Ok, that was actually pretty funny..."

Monoma joined in the laugh until Kendo landed a blow behind his neck.

"Hey! We're trying to get through back here!"

Behind them, another class was passing by. General studies with a familiar deadpan student walking ahead. Shinso?

He was the student against Midoriya during the Sports Festival. "Did we dislike him or something...?" she silently asked.

And then the memory flashed back.

Shinso had been among those who blocked the class and made bold claims about replacing someone in the course until Sayako told him off.

-

"You used to be a troublemaker who just showed some water tricks and got in when there's supposed to be 20 students," He had said, "The way I see it. You just got off lucky."

Sayako scoffed as she walked up to him.

The sudden action had him back up to the door frame. "The way I see it. You're lucky enough to walk the halls at UA but waste time spitting out baseless insults. I"ll make this simple.

If you have nothing better to do, stay in the halls and make way for the future pros."

-

Sayako spun her rings as the memory dissipated leaving behind a lingering taste of cringe in her stomach with a side of regret.

Almost every day, he would be in the halls - but not one to loiter around for long- either getting to class or looking out the window and Sayako would try to talk as she passed him but the words never came out.

Even now when he was drawing closer to her she almost stepped back.

It could be poor memory or lack of sleep but Shinso's form was bigger compared to the last time she properly looked at him - and did he just slow down his pace?

She wanted to say something but like the previous times, nothing came out and time seemed to pause as their eye contact never wavered when he walked next to her.

Only their shoulders touched like a soft nudge which shook her concentration from their minute-long staring contest.

Time moved as he quickened his pace, his footsteps fading behind her.

_______

"...heroes have been more spread out in Japan thus bringing hope to the Unseen places. This has also decreased criminal activity..."

The Principal's statement jolted Sayako awake.

She and the class (except Bakugo and Midoriya) had been lined up accordingly to attend the Opening Ceremony for the new semester. Each class of UA mirrored them with their respected homeroom teacher in front aligned with the podium where the Principal was giving his speech.

The subject of Work Studies was also brought up.

Sayako hears Mina ask, "Work studies?"

"It's like internships but you get to kick ass more. Basically," she answered.

"You know sometimes I forget you were in UA before us," said Kirishima.

She chuckled. "When you have loud Upperclassmen you tend to pick up some stuff."

The thought of previously being a business student was foreign to her now. If she had told her younger self she'd be in the Hero course, she wouldn't even take her future self seriously.

Vlad allowed Hound Dog to take over the mic.

A growl from him shook Sayako awake again. "Yesterday two students..." He trailed off before barking like an angry dog at a mailman for a minute. The muzzle didn't do anything to conceal his inner rage as his barking drained the life of everyone in the sports ground.

"Midoriya and Bakugo were doing well," worried Momo, "But now they're being treated as problem children."

"There are problem children," Sayako countered.

A new chapter in UA...A new Underworld Problem...oh joy...

______

AHHCCHOO!

Sayako sniffs as she heads down to the kitchen, her blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She had hoped no one heard her and wished for a quiet evening, unfortunately, Bakugo was also there.

"Why are you awake?!"

Right, he's cleaning the dorms still. "I'm sick..." She tried to glare at him but failed.

"What's wrong with ya?!"

She sighed as she closed the fridge door, tracing the small dent from their previous kitchen brawl from the first night. She knew better than to lie to him. "Sore throat."

"You're not that sick you dumbass. It'll pass soon."

"Easy man. Don't treat the sickly like this. I just came back from the hospital."

"No, you didn't. It's not even that serious!"

She laid her weight on his back. "I'm seeing stars!"

"Get off me!" He pushed her on the couch but paused to take in the strange temperature on her forehead.

"Crap! You are sick!"

She spoke with her face squished against the couch pillow. "What did I just say?!"

"Don't be sharing your disgusting germs around me! I don't need you making me sick and missing more days from being Number 1!"

"Oh, screw you and your Number 1..."

-

It took a while but Sayako realized why she was sick as well as dramatic the night before; because of the sudden and drastic use of her quirk for that last move in her battle with Homura, she had used every form of her cold breath and her temperature had risen to the point where her body couldn't take anymore.

Tiredness overwhelmed her but also craved sugar to regain energy and thus the dragon projected a dramatic phase through the sick human.

Moreover, his intense emotions prevented his person from any form of sleep as his sharp senses were alerted every time a pin dropped.

-

She groaned as footsteps were heard. "Oh Saya, you're down here? You didn't need to come downstairs," Midoriya said.

"I wanted ice cream... and maybe a blueberry muffin..." She sat up, sniffing again, and noticed Kyoka and Denki were in the kitchen.

Midoriya stood his ground. "Aizawa's instructions were clear. Only water and proper food."

...

Aizawa had stationed the boy to make sure she regained her strength. He spoke with Hashimoto after Sayako had consumed too much sugar and Riyuu was set loose in a hyperactive state in Class B, flipping over every piece of furniture in the room.

...

Sayako gave in. "Fiinnee... water will do..."

"Make your own," Denki suggested.

"She can't, you dumbass!" Bakugo replied, "If she drinks it, she's gonna be more sick!"

That actually makes sense...

The blondes both commenced in a back-and-forth as Midoriya tried to ease the tension attracting more of their class downstairs. Sayako just groaned about the sudden loudness.

Ochako and Tsu followed her as she walked to the window, pausing to notice something outside their dorms in the forest area.

"I must be really sick because I could swear that's Shinso," she pointed out.

"Oh my gosh! It really is Shinso!" Ochaco confirmed.

The class then gathered around the window squishing each other against it.

Kyoka wondered, "What's he doing near our dorms though?"

"Ribbit! Is he looking for someone?"

"Ooo~ Maybe he's a secret admirer~"Mina squealed.

A cracking of a broom alerted them as Bakugo flamed at them. "Oi! I JUST CLEANED THAT WINDOW AND DON'T STICK CLOSE TO THE SICK PERSON YOU EXTRAS!"

"Kacchan, please!"

Sayako sighed. "Can't even get water in peace..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 753 34
What if Bakugo Katsuki had a younger sister? What if she was quirkless? What if that girl, that quirkless girl, was the one that keep going out at n...
4.3K 143 15
๐”นโ„•โ„๐”ธ ๐•†โ„‚ ๐•Š๐•‹๐•†โ„๐• In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
3.8K 149 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
601K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...