๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, jude bellingh...

By gavis-version

"everything I fucking do, I do for you!" He's head over heals for her from the beginning, she likes him, but... More

information + a little intro
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—

250 4 0
By gavis-version

𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭,
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫

-

"I feel like there is no wrong or right in this situation." Tayma sighs, sitting on my bed. I pull the bed covers closer to me as I lay in bed, sad and annoyed. "You were right for keeping it a secret because its what Erling asked you to do, but you knew Erling should've told Jude, and Jude is right to be angry because its his bestfriend but wrong for taking it out on you since you were just keeping a secret that Erling told you." 

"I still think hes wrong. He has no right being rude to me when all I wanted to do was comfort him." I mumble.

Tayma lets out a breath of air before laying down next to me. 

"Girl." I snap, sitting up from my bed and throwing the covers off me. "I dunno why I'm letting this affect me I couldn't care less about that boy. I've always hated him." I stand up, stretching.

"I think you're upset because you thought you two were finally getting along but clearly not." Tayma says with a concerned look. 

I groan, slumping back onto the bed. "You're not helping you twat." I grumble. 

"Sorry." She laughs, hugging me. "By the way the boys asked to go out for dinner tonight and I said yes." She quickly says before running out my room, giggling.

"You fucking bitch!" I shriek, standing up and chasing her. 

"They're gonna be here soon so I suggest you get changed!" She chirps, slamming her room door and locking it so I can't get in.

The door bell rings and I panic, realising that they're already hear and I'm dressed in an over sized shirt I stole from Will.

"Open the door don't leave whoever it is outside!" Tayma hisses through her door.

"Bro it's Jude he just texted you." I mumble, picking up her phone that had fallen to the floor while she was running away from me. "I am not opening the door for that cunt."

"JUST DO IT." Tayma shrieks. "I'm naked." 

I groan, walking down the stairs and opening the door, with a dull expression on. Jude was standing, waiting patiently with around 8 roses. 

"Um." I mumble. "Where are the others?"

Jude chews on his lip as he looks down at the flowers in his hands. "I came early so I could give you these and apologise." He hands me the roses. "Even though I was in a horrible mood and I probably wasn't in the wrong, I'm sorry." He says. 

I raise a brow. "Does that sound like an apology to you?" I ask, laughing.

"Please just accept it or Erlings going to kill me." Jude begs. 

"Oh, so Erling had to force you to come apologise to me because you were being a piece of shit when I was trying to help you?" Jude stays quiet. "I don't know what I expected." 

"Please?" He begs again. 

"I hate roses." I state, firmly, shoving the roses into his chest and walking away, leaving the door open for him to help himself in.

"Can I come in?" He calls out.

Shit, I forgot he can't do anything for himself and he needs someone to tell him what to do. 

"Yes." I reply bluntly from upstairs, closing my door and grabbing an outfit.

"Hey, bring a bikini too. Don't ask, just trust." Tayma says through my door. 

"Um, okay?" I mumble, throwing on a white two piece. 

-TIME SKIP-

The whole dinner, I talked to Gio, Tayma and Erling but not Jude. We would make awkward eye contact every now and then. 

"(Y/n), can we talk?" Jude asks, rubbing his palm timidly. 

I let out a sigh, standing up. Jude gets up as well, leading me outside. 

"Here to give me another half assed apology that God knows who told you to say?" I scoff. 

"No one told me to apologies to you." Jude mumbles. 

"That doesn't make it any better. That just means you willingly said that horrid apology." I laugh, annoyed. 

"I seriously don't know how to apologise to people." Jude tries to reason. "I feel weird and awkward saying sorry so I end up being a dick." He says.

"Ok, great." I shrug, turning to walk in.

"But." He starts, grabbing my wrist and dragging me back. "I can usually try to express it physically?"

"You seriously do not know how to say sorry or speak about your emotions do you?" I ask.

"No." He replies quickly. "So, after dinner come to my car." He instructs. "I'm taking you somewhere I hope you like."

"Fine." I answer sharply. "You better not kidnap me. I know football so if I were you, I wouldn't be surprised when I get a phone call saying a 5'6 girl stole your position in Dortmund. Do not kidnap me."

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckles, holding the door open for me. 

"Did you two make up?" Gio asks as soon as we walk in.

"Nope, but I am taking her somewhere tonight to apologise." Jude says, sinking into his chair.

"Yeah cuz you refuse to apologise using your words." Erling mumbles. 

"Shut the hell up! You know it makes me feel weird an-" Jude starts.

"And icky. We know." Gio and Erling say at the same time, making Tayma and I burst out laughing. 

The dinner went smoothly after I talked to Jude. Gio paid for this dinner because the 3 boys take turns in paying for dinner, not letting Tayma or I pay.

I stand next to Gio as he pays, watching Jude walk out the restaurant after saying bye to everyone.

"What did he say to you?" Gio asks as he places his card in the machine, tapping in his code.

"He said he's gonna take me somewhere tonight because he doesn't know how to say sorry through words. He said it makes him feel weird and he ends up being a dick." I explain, walking with Gio after he finished paying. Erling is talking to Tayma, and I can see Gio eyeing them like crazy. 

"You like her?" I ask, nudging him.

"Huh? No." He answers, embarrassed. 

"Sure." I smile. I say bye to Gio, Erling and Tayma before stepping out the restaurant, seeing Jude's car turned on as he stood outside, leaning against it on his phone. "Alright, where are you taking me?" I ask, walking to the passengers seat. I put my hand on the handle of the door, ready to open it but Jude lets out a quick whistle to catch my attention before running over and opening the door for me. "Unnecessary but thanks." I shrug, getting in. 

The car ride was silent until Jude pulled the car into a parking. The sun was starting to set, and the sky was a mix of pink, blue and orange. 

"I, uhh... I asked Tayma what your favourite flower is." He says as he leans into the backseat, grabbing a bouquet of tulips. I feel my cheeks burn pink as I grab the bouquet so I could hide my face. He doesn't know, but I have a tattoo of a tulip on my collar bone. I guess he's never seen it.

"They're... nice." I mumble, looking down at them. 

"Theres more of where those came from." He says as he unlocks the car door.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Hold on." He grunts, getting out the car and opening the door for me. "I wanted it to be more of a surprise so I parked away from the area. It's not a long walk, I swear." 

"It's fine. I like walking." I nod, feeling slightly awkward while we walked in silence. I smell the tulips, the scent of honey and citrus fill me. 

"You like them?" Jude asks, slowly moving behind me. I nod, looking behind me, confused. Jude quickly tells me to keep looking forward as he covers my eye. "I'm not going to kidnap you, I just don't want you to see." He laughs as he feels my heart rate increasing. I squeeze my eyes shut.

We take a few steps forward before he comes to a halt. "Alright, you can look now." He says once he removes his hands from my eyes. I open them, and a gasp escapes me lips. 

"Jude!" I shriek, looking around me. "How the hell did you find this place?" 

He had taken me to a field filled with white and pink tulips. I've always loved Tulips since I was a child. It was the first ever flower that my mom had gotten me. 

I walk forward, still in shock. 

"I know places." He shrugs, standing behind me. 

"Yeah, clearly." I say in a duh tone. "It's so pretty. I'm gonna take pictures." I say eagerly, pulling out my phone and snapping a million photos. 

I smile as I scroll through my phone seeing the gorgeous photos with the tulips and the sun set in the background. Jude walks up behind me, peering over my shoulder. 

"Oh, those are nice." He smiles. 

"Can I show you something?" I ask, turning to face him. "My parents don't know about this so you better zip your mouth, only Tayma knows."

He pulls his hand to his mouth, pretending like he was zipping it, locking it, and throwing away the key. I giggle lightly before bring my hand slowly to the neckline of my shirt. I pull my bra strap to the side and push my shirt out the way, revealing the tattoo of the tulip. A small smile forms on his face as he lifts his hand to my collarbone before pulling it away. 

"May I?" He asks, pointing at it. I nod, my heartbeat increasing. His warm thumb brushes across it as he stares eagerly. "Woah. It's so nice I might just get one."

"We can be matching! It'll remind you of the day you finally did something nice for someone." I joke.

"Good point, i'll think about it." He laughs. "This apology isn't done by the way. We're going to the beach."

"Oh my god how did you know I love the beach?" I ask him.

"When I came into your room before the match I saw the photos of you and i think some of your friends all at the beach so I guessed its somewhere you like to be." He shrugs, walking towards the car. I follow him excitedly.

-TIME SKIP-

Tayma had told me to put on a swimsuit and thank God I listened. I pull off my dress as I throw it on the sand and sprint towards the sea. 

"Slow down!" Jude yells as he unbuttons his shirt and throws it next to my dress, walking calmly to the sea as I dump my head under water. I've been so busy with school I forgot the feeling of being here. I feel something grab my foot as I yelp jumping back. Jude's head pops out the water as he bursts out laughing. "No need to be scared, it's just me." 

We swam for a bit before he pulled a towel out his trunk and threw it at me before grabbing a different set of keys. "Put your dress back on and wear this jacket." He instructs, throwing me a huge jacket which I'm assuming is his. I pull on my dress as soon as I was dry and follow him somewhere as he spins the keys to a vehicle around his finger, whistling. I dry my hair with the towel as I continue to walk behind him.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

He doesn't reply for a few seconds before stopping to walk. I stop next to him and look up to see a boat. A fucking boat.

"What the hell?" I blurt out.

"It's mine. I got it a few months ago." He explains, walking up to it. "Come on." He nudges his head to it. I walk forward and he grabs my waist, hoisting me onto the boat with ease. My eyes grow wide at his strength but I try to hide it so he can't see. 

He gets on, turning on the boats engine. It was the perfect view. I sit down as he stays standing, taking us around. It was night and the moon was out. The lights of the city were all on, reflecting on the ocean and tonight could not be more perfect. 

LIKED BY: (y/n)_simmons, tayma_rey, gioreyna, erling.haaland and 4,578,279 others.

judebellingham: apology accepted?

comments were disabled by creator.

-  

LIKED BY: judebellingham, tayma_rey, gioreyna, erling.haaland and 3,479,237 others.

(y/n)_simmons: apology accepted.

comments were disabled by creator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 469 33
๐—๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ is a famous football player, full of childhood traumas and fears. He doesn't have much of a reputation for being very smiling, but when he m...
807K 10.6K 51
ยซ I love you, leya. It has always been you"
78.6K 1.4K 24
[DISCONTINUED!!!!] ใƒปโฅใƒป after studying abroad and finding a job as a content creator for fc barcelona, it's time for a visit. ใƒปโฅใƒป cleo mount goe...