Red Blood, Pink Eyes

By slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... More

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
A Demon Death match
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

First battles are the most difficult

226 9 2
By slayerstories

Narrator pov:

'a young girl and her demon brother were making their journey to their trainer until they stumbled upon their first demon other than tanjiro, nezuko who saw the demon eating humans parts terrified her while her brother was calm but focused, he had to since there was blood all over the house'

demon:"I said Get The Hell OUT!" *attacks tanjiro and sends him flying backwards*

'tanjiro laid at the ground not sure what to do since he still doesn't know how to deal with demons, pulling him self together he got up however he was caught again by the demon who was now on top of him trying to crush tanjiro's skull with his bare hands'

demon:"No wonder you were came here! your weak! , because you took away my great mood I'll kill you!"

tanjiro:*struggling to hold the demon off*

nezuko:"LET GO OF MY BROTHER!" *chops the demon's head*

tanjiro:*takes the opportunity to send the body back crashing towards some trees* "hmph!"

demon:"GAH! YOU DAMN GIRL!" *about to bite her ankles*

nezuko:"Crap!"

tanjiro:*yeets the head somewhere a bit far from the main body*

nezuko:*sighs in relief* "thanks for the save big brother"

tanjiro:*gets on his feet with one swing of his legs that were aiming towards the sky* "hmhm!"

Demon:"UGRR! OI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!? WHY ARE YOU HELPING THAT HUMAN?"

nezuko:(huh? how can he still talk!?)

'still trying to figure out how the demon is alive the demon's body started moving towards the head, the head then reattaches it's self making it look like the damage that nezuko inflicted on him didn't happen to begin with, tanjiro was amazed at what his opponents just did'

demon:"damnit! because of you girl I had to spend the energy that I had gained from eating my meal to regenerate!! you will pay with you begin the next meal!" *rushes at the Kamado siblings*

nezuko:"How did he-"

'nezuko too stunned by what happened just a few moments ago was about to get hurt however unlike nezuko her brother was still having the same attitude from the beginning of the fight'

tanjiro:*gets Infront of nezuko and blocks the punch with his right arm*

nezuko:"Big brother!" (Damnit! I shouldn't talking too much or thinking! it will not only cost my life but tanjiro's as well!)

demon:*jumps away from tanjiro and looks at his hand* "huh!? how hard is that arm of yours!?"

tanjiro:(it's seems that my body is harder than stone possibly metal, I can use that as an  advantage for defending myself and others, but for some reason....I feel more energetic?)

'the demon once again rushed at the siblings throwing multiple attacks before one of them is caught by tanjiro and then nezuko counter-attacked the demon by chopping his head again with the hatchet that tanjiro gave her Incase of emergencies like this'

tanjiro:*grabs the body and attacks it with multiple fast kicks*

demon head:"G-GAAH! N-NO AAAH!"

'nezuko on the other hand stuck the head onto a tree and now was studying the differences between humans and demons'

nezuko:(it's looks like demons have the ability to regenerate lost limps or body parts or organisms...... basically any damage but at the cost of spending energy, I'm assuming that they regain that lost strength by eating human, this one even ate a child! it's unforgivable!)
"big brother is handling the body by himself but we won't be able to kill it!, c'mon nezuko Think THINK! how can we kill this guy?"

'nezuko was thinking hard about how to deal with the headless demon until a certain memory came like a bullet towards her head'

giyu:-all demons share one common weaknesses and that is the sunlight if your brother was standing under the sun then he will die-

nezuko:"The sun! that's how we'll kill it it's risky since big brother is also fighting but we don't have another options"

???:"yes you do"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nezuko pov:

'I turned around to find whose voice it belonged to, I saw the person he was a man who looked in his in his..uhh mid 60s? 70s? I couldn't tell either way he was old, he was also wearing a red tengu mask with a long nose I don't why but it was long, he also was wearing some cloth that wraps around his neck and covers his head, he wore a light-blue kimono with cloud patterns all around it'

"wait who are you?"

???:"currently it does not matter after all there is a demon present"

"Ah shoot your right! you said I have other way to kill him how?"

???:(this girl doesn't hold kindness towards them, but she's thinking too simple and doesn't make decisions fast and I can still smell a huge scent of fear when she fought)

"you have severed it's head from his body and made him use a lot of his strength to recover, now you have to opportunity to kill him.....by smashing his head with a rock"

'I was shocked because I thought there would be some quick way to kill them but I had no other options so I went and found a rock that looked sturdy enough to hit it with a person's head multiple times, I walked towards the head who was stuck onto the trees, he was furious with me and my brother I had a moment to reconsider whether I kill him or not but...seeing his anger and him wishing hell for me.....it gave me a sort of boost to just....kill him with no remorse'

*yells and smashes the demon's head a few times until it couldn't regenerate*

???:"That's enough! there's no need to continue"
(she hesitated for a moment but with intense training then I think she'll kill without a second thought, and that boy......just like in the letter, a girl whose brother became a demon however he doesn't attack unless threatening his loved ones)

demon's body:*starts to the disintegrate*

tanjiro:*stops and looks at his hand* "mmmh....."

"sheesh....that was a little bit harder than I thought, who are you mister?"

Urokodaki:"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki, I assume your nezuko who is currently traveling with a demon"

"y-yeah that's me alright" *seeing the sun coming up*
"BIG BROTHER!"

'I yelled for my brother who heard me calling his name, I quickly grabbed the umbrella that was on the ground and tanjiro for under it just in time with only five minutes to spare up, signing in relief I walked back to the man whose going to train me to become a Demon slayer'

Narrator pov:

Urokodaki:"Nezuko, What will you do when your brother eats someone?"

nezuko:"huh?"

*SLAP*

Urokodaki:"You Thought Too slow! You couldn't figure out a way too kill that demon until I came, What would happen if I didn't arrive? the sun was bound to come up and with your brother fighting it would surely have ended up with his demise!"

'still processing what just happened looked back at Urokodaki, tanjiro already saw the man slap his sister but hasn't moved from his spot even tho he can move with umbrella however there was something that told him the man meant to harm and so he chose to stay back and watch'

Urokodaki:"why can't you answer questions like these quickly?

It's because your willpower is too weak!"

nezuko:"......."

Urokodaki:"When your brother eats someone, there's only two things you can do:
Kill Your Brother,
And then Your Self!
that's what you have to do when you travel with your demon brother"

' Nezuko was slowly considering her choices, Urokodaki was making his point clear she was afraid, afraid for her brother and Afraid of not being strong for others who can't defend them selfs however tanjiro took Urokodaki's words entirely different than what nezuko is doing, from now on he made an oath to protect and serve humanity and to nerve eat or drink a single drop of blood'

Urokodaki:"you do understand what I am saying right?"

nezuko:"h-hai!"

urokodaki:"very well then....now we bury the dead and then we set off"

nezuko:"set....off?....but to where?"

urokodaki:"To your training"

hey guys I'm so sorry this one is short I'm not planning to write most of the events in one chapter, I figured it would be best if I did part by part so please forgive me if it's not good

bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 51 11
โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐›๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
183K 5.5K 61
๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
329 0 17
Hey everyone, I hope you enjoy. None of the demon slayer characters belong to me besides my Oc's. โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ - Death - Blood - Weapons - Cusswor...
829K 33K 59
๐ŸŽˆใ€Œ You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...