ADORATION, INFATUATION (I'm n...

Por Soohialovies

Deon Hart, the honorary 'vampire' count of Hart County, the third hero of the Dessere Empire, and the emperor... Más

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 : DURING THE TELEPORTATION TO THE DESSERE EMPIRE
CHAPTER 3 : FINALLY ARRIVING TO THE DESERRE EMPIRE
CHAPTER 4 : THEIR FIRST MEETING IN DESSERE
NOT A CHAPTER, BUT STILL RECOMMENDED TO READ
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READS ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 5 : A MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THE TWO

CHAPTER 1 : THE DUTY FOR THE BANQUET

400 14 2
Por Soohialovies

IN THE DESSERE EMPIRE...

The sound of the wind breeze was strong, fast, and tiring for Deon. The birds hiding, the sun hidden by the clouds. He had just gotten to the Hart Estate, the place he thought was worse than the demon realm.

His childhood home before he was sent to war, a home that his revenge took place in..

Deon frowned, as the guards greeted him while he took of his hood and mask. He smelled like blood, demon blood to be specific.

Deon entered the large estate, the servants lining by the sides while greeting him. It's been two years since he last came to the Hart Estate, he was busy with dealing with the Demon Realm.

"Young Master Deon, We welcome you home." All the servants said, as they took Deon's hood and mask.

".." Deon ignored the servants, entering the main estate. He walked up the stairs, heading to his bedroom.

The servants were all used to their young master's behavior, he had always acted cold whenever he would return from the battlefield.

The servants knew to prepare a bath and a nice warm meal for their master, so they quickly got to work and went to separate ways of the estate.

".." Deon stared at the portrait of his family on the wall, clearly not remembering that a portrait was hung in his room during his absence. He had directly told the servants never to hang a portrait of any kind in his room.

He wasn't mad, just sad instead. The sorrow of his family issues coming back to him as he continued to stare at the portrait.

He stared at his father, then to his mother, and brother. Brown hair, green eyes. Those were the traits of the Hart Family, But he was different. Instead of having Brown hair and green eyes like the rest of his family, he had pure white silver hair and crimson red eyes.

He had always been shunned by the nobles when he first made an appearance in High society, as he looked different from the rest of his family.

"Why.." Deon muttered to himself, breaking his gaze from the family portrait. Soon, someone knocked on his door.

"Enter." Deon said in a voice that sounded as menacing as usual. The door opened to reveal his most trusted butler, a butler who's been with his family since his father was a child, Remember.

"Young Master, We've prepared your bath." Remember said, as Deon looked a bit confused. He then realized that he did smell like blood, while his clothes were stained with blood.

Deon nodded, walking out of his room. Remember followed behind Deon, his gaze stuck on walking.

Deon arrived to one of multiple bathrooms around the estate, while remember helped him out of his blood stained clothes.

"Young Master Cruel sent a letter upon hearing of your arrival, Young Master Deon." Remember informed, as Deon got into the bathtub.

"Cruel? That bastard. Doesn't he know to resent me now after everything I've done?" Deon muttered, his words laced with anger, and guilt.

"Burn it." Deon said, sighing as he got himself comfortable in the massive bathtub. He wanted the letter cruel sent to be burned, he didn't like anything from Cruel Hart.

"With all due respect, Young Master Deon. Young Master Cruel is still your brother, so I don't recommend continuing to ignore his letters." The loyal butler stated, he watched Deon and Cruel grow up, the two brothers were so close during their childhood, but after the war started, Deon started acting vicious and cold to everyone upon arriving back from war.

"I don't believe I asked for your opinion, Remember." Deon said with his usual menacing tone, his killing intent rising as the butler gulped in fear.

"Right, yes, I apologize young Master." The butler apologized in a respectful way, kneeling down to Deon.

"Hm, good. Now leave." Deon said, as remember nodded and left.

Deon was now alone in the large luxurious bathroom, the only thing that could be heard was Deon's silent mutters.

"Cruel Hart, My brother.." Deon muttered his brother's name in guilt and in anger, they used to be close, but some people can go from people you know, to people you don't.

Deon frowned, the bath that was supposed to help him relax turned his thoughts amiss.ppppp

MEANWHILE IN THE OBELIAN EMPIRE...

The tree leaves were flowing gently, the air breezing softly, the sunlight warm and cozy, the birds chirping and flying in the air, so far, the atmosphere was perfect, and completely different from the dessereEmpire's weather.

A beautiful girl aged only seventeen walked with grace through the garden filled with blooming roses. The roses were beautiful, but none could compare to the woman's beauty.

The woman had soft blonde locks of hair that the sunlight lightly reflected, with her Jeweled blue eyes shining more brightly than the sun's light ever could.

This woman was the one and only princess of the Obelian Empire, Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia, the daughter of the current emperor with a dancer.

Athanasia remembered back when she was just a child, how the nobles used to hate her for being a half-commoner, but their attitudes all changed after she proved her intelligence throughout the conflicts around obelia.

She used to be called the 'Abandoned Princess', now she's called the 'Lovely Princess'.

Athanasia smiled, her smile enchanting and charming, her eyes softening as she admired herself in her mind.

She was proud of herself to overcome the challenges of a Princess born from a commoner mother. Though, her father was the emperor, he didn't care about her until he first met her at her sixth birthday.

That was years ago now though, her father loves her dearly, the aristocrats of obelia support her, and the commoners admire her. Everything was going perfect for her.

It's like she was in a dream, a dream she had always wanted, except everything was true, and that she was truly loved now.

She remembered the hardships she had come across during her time as a toddler living with unloyal maids who did not care for her properly and would mostly take her jewels and precious things from her when she was a baby, but that's changed too.

Every servant in each of the palaces all respected her, and loved her. No one would ever dare to steal from her ever again.

Athanasia arrived to the end of the large garden of roses, seeing her father had been waiting for her exit along with his most trusted royal guard.

"Father!" Athanasia called out to the golden haired man, as he smiled.

"Athanasia," her father, Claude, called out. Athanasia quickly hugged him happily, while his most trusted guard, Felix, smiled at the scene of the father and daughter.

"Shall we have lunch together in the diamond Palace?" Claude asked his daughter, to which athanasia agreed too.

Everyday was perfect for him, his daughter was perfect in every single way in his eyes, though others would sometimes disagree, since no one in the world is perfect, but he had always silenced them, he loved his daughter dearly, since she is his beloved's daughter, aswell as his.

The three arrived to the Diamond Palace, the palace where only the emperor resides in.

The maids, servants, knights, and other workers greeted him and his daughter. While they walked to one of the main dining rooms. The knights guarding each halls opened the dining room's door for them, while the maids helped seat them.

They sat down, with the two royals sitting across from each other on the large lavish table. The food immediately on the table, the food was delicious looking and had gold tilts on them.

"Athanasia, since you are going to turn eighteen soon, I have decided to hand you the duties of the crown princess." Claude stated, cutting his steak in half as he he ate. Athanasia was bewildered by what he said, 'crown princess', a title that she thought she would never have, but here her father was saying that is she would be the official heir to the throne soon, it excited athanasia at the thought.

"Really? Thank you father.." athanasia felt happy, as Claude smiled.

"For your first duty as my heir, you will attend the birthday banquet of the dessere Empire as Obelia's Representative." Claude said. The obelian empire had never associated themselves with other empires or kingdoms, since they were powerful enough to stand on their own. but her father was doing something different for curiousty, maybe?

"The dessere empire? I see.." athanasia nodded, she didn't want to go to the dessere empire at all when she studied about it during her studies, her smile was faltering, to which Claude caught notice of but didn't bring it up at all.

Their lunch was quick and entertaining, the father and daughter both talked to each other even after lunch finished. They were just like any other father and daughter except for the fact of their unbelievably good looking appearances with their jeweled blue eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...