Collection Of Short Stories

By author_imtira_600

β™‘β™‘π’žβ„΄π“π“β„―π’Έπ“‰π’Ύβ„΄π“ƒ ℴ𝒻 π“ˆπ“‰β„΄π“‡π’Ύβ„―π“ˆ....β™‘β™‘ π‘Ήπ’‚π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”... #3 revenge... More

accidental love 1
Accidental love 2
Accidental love 3
Accidental love 4
Accidental love 5
Accidental love 6
Accidental love 8
Accidental love 9
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
Tempted 1
Tempted 2
Tempted 3
Tempted 4
Tempted 5
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
Acceptance 1
Acceptance 2
Acceptance 3
Acceptance 4
Acceptance 5
Acceptance 6
Acceptance 7
Announcement!!

Accidental love 7

1.1K 66 2
By author_imtira_600

Samira was in the office and checked all the important meetings, prepared his coffee as she was informed about .

She knocked the door.

"Come in" the person behind the door answered.

She came inside and placed the black coffee on the table.

When she lifted her gaze she was shocked to see Vivek sitting infront of her with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here" she asked in confusion.

"Miss. Samira did you forget to investigate about your CEO?" Vivek said in a mocking tone.

"That means I am your PA?" She asked.

"Yes miss. Samira" he replied patiently.

"Oh...ok so Mr. Oberoi I have already prepared your schedule for today you need to attend two meetings first is with our A&S Group they are waiting in our conference room" Samira said in a professional tone getting out of her shocked state.

"Impressive" he replied and stood up fixing his coat.

He then started walking towards the conference room with Samira following from behind.

When they entered they saw A lady sitting gracefully.

She was wearing a knee length dress with high boots.

Her intentions didn't seem to be decent. During the whole meeting she was ogling at him.

Samira was irritated watching her but didn't intrupt in between the meeting.

When the meeting came to an end Samira noted the important point.
Vivek shook his hand professionally with the investors Riana too shook his hand but kept a bit longer than others.

Samira was glaring at their joined hands.

She cleared her throat to gain their attention.

Finally she released him.

One after another they attended three more meetings and finished the last meeting which was online where the clients were foreigners.

She was fluently speaking Japanese with them. Vivek was astonished to see this side of hers for the first time.

It was already lunch time she was about to leave when he stopped her.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Sir...if you remember we are human and we need food to stay alive?" She replied mocking him.

"Yes and we could have together you know to save time" He said calmly with a smile.

They ordered their lunch in the office and finished it together while discussing about work.

By the time they attended all the important meetings and all the pent up schedule was cleared it was already evening.

Today's work was completed so Samira was packing her things and was about to leave.

She went to his cabin and knocked the door
"Sir my today's work is done I am going home" she said

"Wait a minute let me wrap up we will go together" he replied looking at his watch.

"But sir..." she tried to speak but his one glare was enough to shut her mouth.

Without any argument she agreed and nodded her head.

Samira was waiting for him in the parking area.

He came walking casual with messed up hair, eye bags were clearly visible still he was looking attractive.

He was holding his folded blazer on his arms.

They went inside the car.
After a few minutes they reached their destination.

They both were busy the whole week attending back to back meetings.

Samira was tired after managing all the meetings and conferences.

On-site visit and checking important documents and passing it for signatures.

The whole week was hectic for her finally she decided to spend the whole weekend sleeping without any disturbance.

She was zoned out during the dinner time.

Vivek waved his hand to bring her out of her dream land.

She snapped out eventually from her dreaming and lowered her gaze after being caught.

"Samira we need to visit the court next Monday so clear the schedule of that day" he said with his gaze fixed on her.

She nodded her head.

But an internal battle started she was doubtful about her decision but now it was too late to back off.

They finished the dinner together and went to their respective rooms.

Next week...

Samira was ready in a cream colored kurti with matching jhumka.
She left her hair open.

Where as Vivek was in his formal as usual in a black three piece suit along with black pants.
His hairs were perfectly set.

Both were ready they reached the court at the given time after few formality they registered their marriage.

Now they were officially declared husband and wife.

It was a completely new feeling for them.

In the car Samira was subconsciously twisting her ring.

Vivek placed his hands upon her, she was startled and tried to withdraw her hand.

"What are you thinking Mrs. Oberoi?" Vivek asked leaning towards her.

"W..what are you doing" she shuttered.

He unlocked the seat belt and tied it.

Samira closed her eyes and when she head the clasping sounds of the seat belt she glared at him.

Vivek eyes were fixed ahead with his lips curved into a teasing smirk.

"What ?" He asked innocently.

She passed him a fake smile and turned towards the window.

Vivek was driving peacefully when the silence in the car was broken by the ringtone of his phone.

He connected it with Bluetooth and received it.

"Hello....yeah...what?" He suddenly pressed the brake, the car stopped with a jerk.

Samira was about to crash her head with the dashboard but was saved when he placed his palm in between.

" I will be there in an hour" he said and declined the the call.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

She nodded "who was it?" She asked indicating about the call.

"Oh..it was my mom she is in india and is waiting for us" He replied rubbing his temple.

"WHAT!!" She screamed in shock.

"How will she react after knowing about me?" She asked nervously.

"Relax she will be happy to see you don't worry" he replied consoling her.

They reached their home. Vivek passed the keys to the guard to park the car and went inside with Samira following behind him.

When they entered.

A lady of mid age was wearing a silk saree along with a diamond chain ear studs .
She was looking elegant and young.

"Where were you Vivek I was waiting for you for past half an hour" she complained.

"Mom I was in a meeting " he replied not meeting her gaze.

"Yea I can see in which meeting you were busy in" she teased him when her gaze fell on Samira who was standing at a side with her gaze lowered.

"Come here beta what's your name?" She asked her in a motherly tone.

"Samira" she replied.

"Actually it's Mrs. Samira Oberoi" Vivek intrupted with his gaze fixed on her.

Her mother was shocked at his confession "What!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 70.7K 68
Featuring on WattpadRomanceIN official reading list 'Teri Meri Prem Kahani' β™”οΈŽπ‘Ίπ‘―π‘Άπ‘Ήπ‘» 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑳𝑬π‘ͺπ‘»π‘°π‘Άπ‘΅β™”οΈŽ π΄π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘™π‘’π‘ ...
10.2M 568K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. π—©π—œπ——π—¬π—¨π—§ 𝗦𝗨π—₯𝗬𝗔π—ͺπ—”π—‘π—¦π—›π—œ...
554K 35.6K 62
{ #𝟏 π•΄π–Œπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ } π˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ώπ™ƒπ™”π˜Ό π™Žπ™„π™‰π™ƒπ˜Ό Marriage for me meant my freedom from the ones whose blood I share. I needed it to do w...
103K 5.8K 45
He left her in middle of nowhere, he was her life, her comfort, her peace but now she saw him lying lifeless infront of her. He won't comeback ever...