Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger x Ani...

By DavidLee469

After the 47th Super Sentai King Ohger and the rest of the other Super Sentai sacrificed their power to defea... More

Bio
Anime World Part 1
Anime World Part 2
New Space Pirates
Red Dragon and White Dragon Ranger Keys
Yugande against Lycoris
Sixth Sentai Ranger
Justice is Served
A Very Envy Evil Witch
Space Pirates vs Witches of Sin
Huntsmen's Trouble
48 Red Sentai Rangers Vs Negative Weiss
Go On! UA Heroes!
Gattai Gokai Oh!
Anime World Part 3
Movie Trailer
Kaizoku Decade Hunter
Abare Unleashed!

Alisa the Idol Girl!

108 5 5
By DavidLee469

Last time on Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger after the Gokaigers have defeated Yugande and now they have arrived in the multiverse of Oshi No Ko. Let's see what happens next.

The Gokaigers is seen disguised as securities both Sosuke Jiro Hikaru Jun and Yuri except for Alisa who will be pretending as Ai Hoshino for some reason.

Sosuke: Remember keep your eyes sharp hope no one notice us here in this agency.

He saw Jiro being happy.

Sosuke: Hey do that Idol thingy later ok?

Jiro: Ok I'm sorry...

Hikaru:, Stick close they'll suspect us.

Opening.

Sometime in the Zangyack Empire Clan where Ackdos find the new Gokaigers are.

Warz: Seems the New Gokaigers have arrived where the Idol group B Komachi is and the idol that was killed Ai Hoshino. What are you planning my lord?

Ackdos: Since she was killed we'll have to fuse the stalker and killer Ryosuke Kaihara to one of our kaijins. Insarn Barizorg find that stalker.

Insarn: Sure.... Gormin Sugormins let's go.

In an unknown place where the Stalker Ryosuke Kaihara was walking.

Suddenly....

Insarn: I finally found you boy.

Ryosuke tried to stab insarn but he was taken down by Gormins.

Insarn: Take him to Ackdos.

Meanwhile in the agency where Alisa was pretending to be Ai Hoshino. This is a chance where Ai's children will see her alive.

Alisa: Mouuu why does Sosuke San came up with this Idea.

Flashback.

Alisa: Eh? Why it has to be me!?

Sosuke: Because you look like her in the face.

Alisa: Just because I do look like here doesn't mean I can be an Idol!

Jiro: You need to do this Alisa San because the Zangyack will have forces to attack this world.

Alisa: "Sigh" alright I'll will do it.

Yuri: Great will have to fix you up as a Idol.

Hikaru: Right.

Jun: I'll fix your hair Alisa San.

Flashback End.

Alisa: I gotta work this out. As Gokai Pink I must do it.

Suddenly the staff came.

Staff: Hoshino San get ready for your return on the agency so that your members and your children will be surprised.

Alisa: Sure I will.

Alisa was greeted and welcome her back by her Idol group her children and her fans as Ai Hoshino good thing Sosuke Hikaru Yuri Jun and Jiro were there disguised as security guards.

Alisa: "Thought" (Sosuke San still there for me and my friends.)

Back in the Zangyack Empire Clan The Stalker and Killer of Ai Hoshino Ryosuke Kaihara was ready to fused with the monster Buramudo.

Ackdos: I like your greatest achievement Ryosuke Kaihara killing the Idol Ai Hoshino of B Komachi now seeing her she is being revived.

Ryosuke: I already killed her and I'm gonna do it again!

Warz: Let's see if you can kill her again by fusing as one with Buramudo.

Suddenly Ryosuke and Buramudo started combining as him and Buramudo started to become one. Now Ryosuke Kaihara's true identity is Buramudo.

Buramudo: Ruuuaaaaagggghhhh!!!!!

Zaein: Hahahaha excellent it worked! Between Human and a Monster.

Ackdos: Now you know what to do Ryosuke Kaihara or should I call you Buramudo.

Buramudo: Don't worry Ackdos gills when I kill Ai Hoshino again I'll make sure the New Gokaigers will be finished. Gormins Sugormins let's go.

Back in the agency where Alisa is practicing her Idol skills a lot.

Manager: Very Good Hoshino San still remembering the moves.

Alisa: Thank you.

But an aware Gokaiger's parrot Mavi is watching.

Mavi: I see how Alisa chan is pretending to be Ai Hoshino who's still alive. Hope she can survive this.

Meanwhile the Gokaigers were taking a break.

Jun: Mouuu when will Alisa have to take a break from being a Idol?

Sosuke: Don't worry about it as long as Ryosuke Kaihara don't know Ai Hoshino is alive he'll be shot dead with Alisa's Gokai gun by now.

Jiro: Hey isn't that a crime?! Murdering people Sosuke San!?

Sosuke: We'll have to find out if Ryosuke fused himself with a monster from the Zangyack Empire Clan. I'm sure he made a deal with Ackdos.

Back inside the agency.

Alisa is done when Ryosuke Kaihara showed.

Alisa: "Thought"(Oh my the Killer of Ai Hoshino it's him I need to get away before he catches me.)

Suddenly Ryosuke tried to stab her but she grabbed out her double Gokai Gun and shoots him but there's no blood coming out from his body.

Ryosuke: How can you be alive!? I killed you Infront of your kids!

Alisa: You may have killed me but I was revived by good friends.

Then Ryosuke revealed his true monster form as Buramudo.

Buramudo: Die!

Buramudo started shooting her with his double magnum gun.

Alisa shoots the window and jumps off the building landing on his Gokaiger friends.

Sosuke: Alisa how did you get down from here!?

Alisa: No time look!

Buramudo came.

Buramudo: Gormins Sugormins!

Sosuke: Looks like the Zangyack planned this out huh? Minna let's do this.

Jiro: Hai Sosuke!

The took out their Mobirates and Jiro took out his Gokai Cellular and also their ranger keys.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

GOKAIGER!

Gokai Red: Gokai Red

Gokai Blue: Gokai Blue

Gokai Yellow: Gokai Yellow

Gokai Green: Gokai Green

Gokai Pink: Gokai Pink

Gokai Silver: Goooookai Silver!

Gokai Red: Kaizoku Sentai!

Gokaigers: Gokaiger!

Buramudo: Get them!

The Gormins and Sugormins started fighting them off and Gokai Red uses hi Gokai gun and shoots the other Gormins and slashed the Sugormins with his Gokai Saber.

Gokai Yellow and Gokai Blue working together fighting off the Gormins and Sugormins

While Gokai Pink and Gokai Green helping each other to fight off the Gormins.

Gokai Silver using his Gokai Trident stabbing away the Sugormins and he slashed out the Sugormins out taking them down.

Gokai Red: Minnna time to be a Don!

Gokai Silver: Yosh me too.

The Gokaigers took out a ranger key and uses it.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

DONBROTHERS!

Gokai Red - Don Momotaro: Avataro Sentai!

Gokaigers: Donbrothers!

Buramudo: Gormins and Sugormins kill them!

Gokai Red - Don Momotaro: It's a festival! It's a festival!

He started to run at them Gokai Yellow - Oni Sister called him.

Gokai Yellow - Oni Sister: Matte! Don Momotaro...I mean Sosuke San!

Gokai Red - Don Momotaro avoided the attack of the Gormins and shoots them with his Don Blaster and summoned his Zanglass Sword and performs a Avataro Slash on the Gormins and Sugormins that made Buramudo fell down.

Gokai Silver - Don Doragoku using his Ryuko No Geki slashing multiple Sugormins and Gormins. Taking them down While Gokai Blue - Saru Brother smacking and kicking the Gormins not only that he grabbed the Sugormin soldier and throws it at his enemies causing to fall down.

Gokai Yellow - Oni Sister summoned her Full Konbou hitting the Gormins and Sugormins when her weapon suddenly fired it's spikes to act as homing missiles destroying them.

Gokai Yellow - Oni Sister: Cool this thing can fire missiles.

Then Gokai Pink - Kiji Brother fighting off the Gormins together with Gokai Green - Inu Brother finishing them up.

Buramudo was desimaded when his Army of Gormins and Sugormins were beaten and defeated.

Gokai Red - Don Momotaro: Seems your the only one left.

Gokai Silver - Don Doragoku: What should we do with him Sosuke San.

Gokai Yellow - Oni Sister: I say use another ranger key on him or finish him.

Gokai Red - Don Momotaro: Ok then let's do that.

The use another ranger key.

Gokaigers: Gokai Change!

RYUSOULGER!

Gokai Red - Ryusoul Red: Ikuze!

They started fighting Buramudo with their Ryusoul Ken and Gokai Silver - Ryusoul Gold shooting Buramudo in the back with his Mosa Changer.

Gokai Pink - Ryusoul Pink and Gokai Blue - Ryusoul Blue kicked him together and Gokai Green - Ryusoul Green and Gokai Yellow - Ryuki Black slashed him with their Ryusoul Ken.

He went rolling on the ground he tried getting up suddenly his monster form started dissolving reverting him back as Ryosuke Kaihara but it's still forming back as Buramudo.

Buramudo: Damn you... Gokaigers....

But he retreated and ran away leaving the Gokaigers.

Gokai Red: Now I get. Ryosuke Kaihara's true identity is Buramudo. And I know he was abducted by Zangyack Empire Clan to become a monster.

Gokai Green: What should we do Sosuke San? He already killed Ai Hoshino then that means....

Then Gokai Silver realizes it.

Gokai Silver: Oh no...

Gokai Pink: What is it Jiro San?

Gokai Silver: Ryosuke's next target is Ai Hoshino's daughter! Ruby Hoshino who's now a Idol in this agency! We need to stop him!

Gokai Red: Damn being too naive is not the best part.

Gokai Blue: Sosuke we'll have to get to Ruby before he does killing her.

Gokai Yellow: He's right.

Gokai Red: Ok let's move.

In the agency Ruby Hoshino is walking thinking about her mother's death not until he saw Ryosuke just appeared before her.

She was shocked seeing him.

Ruby: It's him the one who killed my mother!

Ryosuke brought out his knife and it's going to stab her.

Ryosuke: I have to kill you just like what your mother did to me rejecting me!

He was about to stab her but....

Bang! Bang!

Someone shoots him and it's Gokai Red who arrived just in time before stabbing her.

Gokai Red: You Alright?

Ruby: Who are you?

Gokai Red: Doesn't matter who I am what's important is your safety.

He turned around seeing Ryosuke but his voice changed into Buramudo's voice.

Ryosuke: You always ruining my plans Gokai Red! Raaaaaaggggghhhh!

He transformed again as Buramudo.

But he was shot again when the other Gokaigers arrived.

Gokai Silver charges with his Gokai Trident.

Gokai Silver: Gokai Trident!

He hits Buramudo down rolling on the ground.

Gokai Red: Time to finish this.

He put his Gokai Red Ranger key on his Gokai Saber and turns it.

FINAL WAVE!

He raises his Gokai Saber at him.

Gokai Red: Gokai Slash!

The red slash burst out from his Gokai Saber but it was hit by someone.

Insarn: I'll be taking him.

Insarn and Buramudo disappeared.

Gokai Red: Insarn.....

Gokai Silver: Zangyack was saving their monster to make sure they're ready for another killing spree.

Gokai Red looks at Ruby.

Gokai Red: Sorry ma'am we need to go.

Ruby tries to find them only seeing Alisa pretending to be Ai Hoshino.

Ruby: Mother!

Alisa: It's ok what happened?

Ruby: Someone saved me. If I remember correctly he's name was Gokai Red.

Alisa knew that Sosuke's cover was blown.

Alisa: Gokai Red? Whoever he is you should be thankful.

Back in the Zangyack Empire Clan

Warz: How is he Zaein?

Zaein: Just a few moments Buramudo will be healed after being beat up by the Gokaigers. Because Ackdos has a planned in mind.

Warz: What's that?

Zaein: We'll attack the Gokaigers in the day where the Idol Concert will begin then Buramudo will have a chance killing Ai Hoshino and Ruby Hoshino.

Warz: Great Idea.

Meanwhile in Gokai Galleon.

Jiro: Sosuke San this will be a little risky if that Ryosuke Kaihara guy who transformed as Buramudo will do everything to kill Ai Hoshino's daughter. While Alisa San is pretending to be Ai Hoshino. What should we do?

Sosuke was thinking until he got something on his mind.

Sosuke: Tomorrow Is the Idol Concert of B Komachi right? Meaning the Zangyack will engaged a counter attack on the concert return of Ai Hoshino. Then we need to save it. Before that Stalker comes back and transform as a monster of the Zangyack.

Alisa: Sosuke San I'll do everything to keep my wits open.

Sosuke: Good.

Jun: Me and Yuri will assist the people to get to a safe place.

Yuri: Yeah.

Hikaru: While me and Jiro taking care of the area observing it.

Jiro: I'll make sure the Gormins and Sugormins won't come near Ruby and Alisa onstage.

Sosuke: Alright let's prepare that tomorrow.

To be Continued.

In the next chapter of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger The Gokaigers are ready to protect Ai Hoshino's daughter Ruby Hoshino's daughter in B Komachi's concert where the Zangyack will attack. Will they save the members of B Komachi? Find out in the next chapter and always keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 44 22
5 zookeepers from Dolphin Coast, New Zealand wielding relics of a forgotten species must battle the villainous Shooting Star Poachers as the Zoo-Keep...
18K 707 11
Locked away in Gold Quarters resides many with powers.
9.7K 262 11
Within the far regions of Cosmos, exists a being known as "The Mother" who is a being like goddess who will grant anyone's greatest wish. However tha...
306 63 50
Rosella and the dragon slayers were going on a mission to take down a dark wizard who could make other wizards vanish into thin air and never come ba...