War of Relations

By FainatCaptures

Story of EKANSH and his QUEEN Rajputana's ideal queen and king, who are admired for their excellent fulfillme... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴊᴘᴜᴛᴀɴᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ϙᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ʀᴀᴊᴘᴜᴛᴀɴᴀ
ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅs ᴏғ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
Deal which costs relations
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Villain??? 😈😈
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs????
Menakshi

ᴇᴋᴀɴsʜ's ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

202 16 6
By FainatCaptures

Next morning when everyone was up and was at dinning table and everyone was eating dessert (kheer) and suddenly massi ji started to breath unevenly and also started to cough badly. Everyone got super worried as she was about to almost faint.

"Vaid ji ko abhi bulaye aur massi ji ka ilaj karwaye"
( call the doctor and get her checked up )

Ekansh shouted and a helper went to get the doctor And till then everyone took her to her bedroom.

Massi's daugther anamika started shouting and scolding
"The food had cashew in jt and we all know she doesn't eat them then how the hell didn't you remember bhabhi and bua ji. Just because my mother says stuff which is correct and you guys can't bear it doesn't mean you do this to her"

"N..nai humnein nai dala Unke khane mein nuts"
( no I didn't ad donuts to her food )

"Haan mein bhi thi nitya ne Unka khana alag nikalwaya tha"
( I was also there with nitya we kept her food away from the ones with nuts)

"Accha isliye ap dono sab dasiyo ko kaha bahar jao aur phir dono andar jake akele kuch kar rahe the na"
( oh really that's the reason you both told all the helpers to leave and then you guys were doing something alone inside)

"Nai... voh toh hum kudh sab Acche se check karna cha rahe the"
(No j was just checking everything I was not doing something)

"Bas" ( enough) ekansh shouted and which shiver everyone and made everyone shut up.

"I will discuss this later with all three of you for now let's get her checked and let her rest "
He said more like command and the doctor gave her medicine which can get her back to normal and remove the effect of allergies she has right now.

"Unhe aaram karne do sham tak theek hojaye hi voh aur kuch dawaiya de deta hoon agar Aisa phir se ho Toh"
( she needs rest she will be fine till night and I am prescribing some medicine just give to her if it happens again)

"JI app Arjun ko dedijiyega"
( just pass it Arjun)
ekansh said and doctor left and he signaled everyone to leave and wait for him in the other room.

Everyone left and were gathered in outside room
and ekansh was staring at each one of them.

"Sari helpers jo subha kahan banane ke liye thi Unko bulao Arjun abhi aur sab saniko ko bhi so pehra de rahe the"
( call all the helpers and guard who were near and in the kitchen while food was being made)

"Ji abhi sabko apke samne pesh karta hoon"
( yes I get them right now and bring them in front of you )

After 5 minutes there were 7 helpers and guards in front of ekansh and all standing with there head down.

"Kon aya tha kitchen mein aur kisne kya kiya sab batao muje"
( who came in the kitchen and tell me who was doing what)

He pointed at a helper and said her to talk and she started talking what happened

"Subha hum sab ne tayari ki bhojan ki phir rani sa aur maharani aye or humein bat aya ki kya karna hai aur unhone kheer banane ki shuruat ki. Maharani aur rani sa ne kheer banai aur hum sab ne dusri cheeze. Phir sab ban gaya uske bad unhone kaha ki sab ek ek karke le jao aur hum le aye aur kheer unhone kaha voh kudh le ayenge. Fir hum bahar agaye hum age kuch nai pata"
(We got everything ready and then queen and your mother came and told us to leave snd start to place food outside leaving them inside alone after that I have no idea)

"Kya yeh sach bol rahi hai koi andar nai aya ya gaya kitchen mein"
(Is she saying truth about anyone not going inside kitchen except them)
He pointed at a guard and he nodded yes in fear as he knows ekansh's anger

"Par...voh kheer garam thi aur abhi voh ban rahi thi isliye hu......"

"Meine apse pucha rani sa abhi nahi na jab mein puchu tab app boleyaga" he said in the same tone as he talked to the helpers cold and no emotion.

"Tum sab ja sakte ho" he said while pointing at the guards and helpers inside the rooms as this was a family matter it's better to solve it here.

"App dono ko kuch kehna hai ya batana hai"

"Haan ki humein Unko bahar isliye bheja duada kahan leke kyuki kheer tab tayar nahi thi aur hum nahi chahte the voh jal jaye isliye hum vahan rule the humnei massi ke kheer mein nuts nahi dale aur na maa sa ne"

"Haan hum dono sırf kheer ko bane ke bad Unko kheer alag karke bahar laye the. Kyuki hum sab jante hai ki unhe nuts nahi khaye jate"

"Par sab saboot ap dono ke khilaf hai Uska kya aur hum kudh bhi  jante hai app dono ko voh pasand nai" he said in anger this time as if he like shouted

His shout made already tears rolling down from nityas eyes as she thought he won't think this down of her but here he is.

"No..no please trust us we didn't do anything like that"

"Hum ek raja hai saboot ke taraf hi hum jate hai aur yeh bat dekh kar humein lagta hai yeh sab app dono ki chal thi unhe kal ki bat par pareshan karne ke liye kiya.Nitya tum ek rani ho aur Unko tarah rehna sikho tum ek shahi ghar se nahi atti Uska matlab yeh nahi ki tum koi bhi galti karo aur saza nahi hogi" He shouted again  and this time it was super scary.

Nitya wondered that he also pressed the same weak point of her by pointing towards her family. As everyone else told her that she didn't belong to royal family and didn't deserve all this he also said that. Her not having family has always been a breaking point for her and his husband used it on her in front of everyone. Whole world always asked her where she belong from but no one never saw what was inside her and not in her surname. His husband was just like everyone else he also dosent accept her due to her status.

"Aur Niyati bade kuch kahe usko apne andar utar na Sikho. Tumhare acche ke liye kehte hai aur kuch kahe toh sun liya karo. Ajse app dono kitchen se dur rahengi koi aur dekhega kahne ka kaam. Massi ko kuch aur ho jata Toh hum app dono ko saza zarur dete par voh theek hai isliye yeh humari akhri chetavni samajyega app dono"

He again shouted and said it in the most coldest voice which was good enough to stab our poor nityas heart. Maa sa didn't care as she knew massi was a bitch and ekansh will never trust her so she didn't give two fucks but here our nityas tears were not stopping due to the anger and he showed in front of everyone.

After scolding ekansh left and everyone else too but nitya fell on her knees and cried and maa sa hugged her.

"Maa sa Unko muje pe Thoda da bhi yakeen nai nahi meri bat mani unhone. Aj tak muje lagta tha ki kabhi toh voh samjenge ajj nahi tok kal. Par nai voh sab ek sapna tha jo ajj tut gaya ki voh kabhi muje nai samaj sakte. Accha hai Unko dusri biwi aaa rhai hai kyuki muje toh yeh raja rani ka Jhelum nai samaj a raha."

She cried and maa sa just tried to calm her down as she herself didn't have any hope to give her after this. She thought ekansh will change be soft towards her mainly after him asking her and confronting her about the mairrage but no it was just a mere formality for him.

Ekansh pov—

How dare she and her maa sa I know they don't like massi maa but this is what they will do was never in my imagination. When my cousin blamed her I did not believe it as I thought it was just some allegations due to anger but when I asked the guards and helpers I lost it. How dare she hurt someone who is close to me and mother. Even after knowing how much I love my mother she did this. When I was shouting and when tears ran down her red cheek I felt like I was stabbing myself but soon realization hit me that it might be fake who knows am because I don't know after what she did today.

I don't know what my life wants from me. I sometimes hope I fought with my dead more that day that I should not get married as I am not a person who could love and be a perfect husband. I hate this relationships and one was not enough now another one is coming. Day after tomorrow princess of Maratha is coming to meet me and live here as her father wants to make sure I won't leave her after the deal.

As we can't stay together before mairrage she is going to live in guest mansion we have beside our own mansion. So people don't makeup random stories and she can stay here too. I have not told baba this yet as I just found it out in the morning before all this havoc. Baba sa is not home today as yesterday night his one of the friend died so he wanted to attend his funeral and he will be back tomorrow and I'll talk to him about the stunt this people pulled and a stunt I am pulling as princess of Maratha is coming here. But I have to talk to her later as it's my responsibility to tell her so that she dosent feel uncomfortable of the princess arriving and leaving here.

Nitya's pov-

My day went terrible I didn't even attend lunch or dinner as I was in no mood to face anyone most important I didn't want to face him. I have so much anger towards him right now. He is the worst husband a girl to dream of. Sometimes I wonder why dosent he leave me or divorce me as we both know we are not happy not satisfied then why are we even together.

My thought broke when my helper informed me that he is in garden waiting for me as he wants to talk. Uhh now what is he going to scold me more that his massi was about to die because of me. I stomped my foot and walked out of chamber. I walked near him and he spoke

"You are not wearing anklets today"
Really that's what he asks me no I don't want to why does he care if I am wearing them or not. I am not answering that dumb question of his.

"You wanted to talk helper said anything important?"

"You didn't answer my first question"

"Because I don't think it's important"

He chuckled at my answer obviously he might be thinking of killing me inside in his head well he is welcome to chop my head off 😑.

"Okay then I was here to tell you something  about princess of Maratha that she is driving day after tomorrow and she will  be staying at guest house for a while"

"Okay I'll get that clean tomorrow anything else you want to talk about important"

"That was important if you don't cut me in between it was question that are you comfortable her staying here"

"I don't care if she stays here or with you I mean she is the future queen and I have no right to stop her"

"You have a right as you are the queen and also my wife" he said it in an irritated voice

"Raja sa you don't have to ask me anything as we both know we act like husband and wife but never were and never will be like a real one. So you don't have to worry what I will feel as there is nothing and that is what I also feel."
I said it even though it's not correct I do feel like someone is snatching away my only thing which I called mine away but this relationship had no future and no destiny so it's stupidity to work on it now.

"Hmm" he said that and left and I was again alone with my broken pieces of heart. That my forever and always will be as ekansh will be never my forever.

________________________________

Please vote and comment everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 82.3K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...
401K 15K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
904K 55.3K 35
( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?" His best friend asked him.. "MERI HONE...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

841K 46.7K 35
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 #𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 ࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚࿙*࿚ "𝐀𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭" is the youngest son of the Rajput...