Shukumei ๅฎฟๅ‘ฝ โ‹ฎ Sukuna Ryomen

By thedoujinshi

โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's current... More

Shukumei ๅฎฟๅ‘ฝ
Omake (ๆ€งๆฌฒ): Seiyoku Desire
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Omake(ใใฎใพใพ): Just As You Are
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Omake (้ป’): Kuro Black
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Omake (ๆฒณๅฃๆน–): Kawaguchi-ko
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Omake (็ดซ้‡Ž): Chลซjitsuna Lavender
Chapter 16
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse (Pt. 2)
Omake (ๅ‘ชใ„): A Twisted Curse (Pt. 3)
Chapter 17
Omake (ๅนด่กจ): Timeline (End of Heian)

Chapter 4

2.6K 135 74
By thedoujinshi

"Itadori?"

Megumi's fingers twitches slightly in anticipation. The guy doesn't know what to expect but his body prepares for the potential unforeseen.

Everyone watches intently. Even Kugisaki Nobara, as impatient as she was, seemed to have gone quiet. The girls arms come out of their cross. Her hand tightens around the handle of the hammer and the other goes to her pouch of nails that hug her at the waist.

You take a step forward and your hand reaches for Yuji's shoulder.....

"BLEEEGHHHHH!!!!"

Everyone draws their weapon.

Itadori Yuji throws his head back and then he roars with laughter, "HAHA! Gotcha."

Megumi clicks his tongue in disbelief. How could Yuji possibly find that funny? He doesn't think it should be something to joke about. Unless Yuji intends to be 'the boy who cries wolf'.

Itadori Yuji's sudden outburst made you flinch but you sigh with relief and then you laugh (just a little bit), "That scared me."

"YOU DUMBASS!" Nobara's hammer goes to Yuji's head.

The pink-haired male yowls and his hand attempts to relieve the abused area. He doesn't fight back, he knows he deserved that one.

Yuta doesn't let go of the tsuka. If anything his grip tightens. Everything seems fine. But something didn't sit well with him.

Nobara's annoyed and she's about to show Yuji just how irritated she is (and to prove a point to never mess with her). She makes haste towards you and snatches the second rotted digit from your hand. And without warning, she goes and shoves the thing, in its entirety, right into Yuji's mouth. It makes him gag again—twice as bad.

Yuji's hands go to his throat for the second time and the retching begins again. Everyone pays a little less attention. Including Yuta, who finally loosens his hold. He brings his arm back down to his side and his attention goes to you, who suddenly started to complain of a headache again.

The brown-haired girl dusts her hands. She's feeling quite proud of her ruthless act and she continues to berate the coughing Yuji, "That's what you get!"

What just happened? With a loud thud, Kugisaki Nobara falls to her knees before her body hits the floor. And then something begins to pool beneath her.

He stands tall now, with his head thrown slightly back. The hands that sat at his throat go up and the man's fingers crawl ever so slowly to his face which is bedecked with markings. He takes the deepest breath; as if this is the very first time he's taken air. He continues to feel every inch of this skin until his hands run through his hair. The curse relishes every second of it.

In this exact moment, fear had become a tangible, living force that paralyzes everyone.

"Ahh......." his voice is robust and he sighs heavily. This stretch was invigorating. He had long awaited for this revitalizing moment, "......I knew it. The light feels best in human flesh!"

The menacing aura is immeasurable. It's a cold wave that makes the hair on the back of your neck rise. Something that causes your heart to hammer beneath your chest. A deafening pulse that crushes your ear. A sudden shock that tenses the muscles. You weren't what they call afraid; whatever you—no,—everyone is currently feeling is beyond mere words. It's a crippling kind of panic that made every single person collapse to their knees with their heads pressing against the wooden floorboards—except you. Despite the dread twisting in your gut and your persistent headache, you remain standing.

".........Kugi......saki?......."

Itadori Yuji no longer stands in this room amongst his fellow sorcerers. The king of curses, Sukuna Ryomen hums with curiosity but by no means a good way. He looks at you and he wonders why you're not bowing in reverence like everyone else was.

"You." He says and he points a finger, "Your head is held too high."

The thinnest outline of a thread. That's what it looked like. In less than a second, you crane backwards until you're practically parallel to the ground. This quick movement causes your hair to flick upwards and a few of the ends get shaven off—along with some of the building. The wood of this minka that currently houses all of you, slopes off with a loud SNAP! and CRACK!

With a few stumbling steps, your body whips back to an upright position. The power this King Curse exudes is unfathomable. It felt exceptional to be in such an unparalleled presence. It may have even felt more remarkable than the six-eye wielder, Gojo Satoru himself.

Another thread. Another part of the house breaks. And you somehow managed to dodge it a second time.

And a third.

And a fourth.

Some of the roof collapses.

Sukuna clicks his tongue and then he scoffs. It's been too long since he roamed the earth physically. He may have gotten slightly rusty, "How annoying...."

The curse watches you with scrutiny. He's feeling a tad impressed, "What era is this?"

There's a lump in your throat that you just can't clear and everyone else seems to be unwillingly silenced.

"Speak."

At his word, the lump vanishes, "Reiwa."

"Reiwa." He repeats and then his eyes go down to Nobara, who lays beside his feet. He almost forgot about her. The curse brings a foot to step on her lifeless body with utmost disrespect.

You draw your weapon and your arm stretches out completely. You threaten the curse, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!"

He chuckles and kicks the girl. Her body rolls over and your eyes wreathe with an insufferable sorrow. It took everything you had to choke back the tears.

Sukuna sees how distraught you are; it's exhilarating to him. He throws his arms up and cackles, "You can be frightened now! I'll kill you! All of you! For no particular reason!"

"(Y/n)...." Megumi's straining voice breaks out of the silencing bind, ".....run!"

You shake your head with your katana still pointed at the curse. There is absolutely noway in hell you could ever possibly leave them, "No..."

"Honorable." The curse makes a noise of disgust, "How sickening."

It's been a century since Sukuna Ryomens last rising. And this curse has been around for at least a thousand years. He didn't understand compassion, empathy or love. He also didn't understand what it meant or what it even felt like to be human (not anymore at least). Only his pleasure and displeasure exists. Nothing else mattered.

Sukuna beckons you to show him your worth, "I'll show you what real jujutsu is."

The edge of your blade reaches the curses neck but he's already gone and somehow you're smashing into the wall across the room. Your body hits the floor.

"Pathetic....." Sukuna yawns at your measly attempt. That was too easy.

"Under jujutsu regulations." Megumi manages to get up. It wasn't time for him to lose control of his emotions over his dear friend. But maybe these stabbing emotions were the very ones giving him the willpower to stand. Everyone's life is at stake. The raven-haired man shakes away the intruding sadness (for now). He forms a hand signal, "I hear by sentence you to death."

There's a shit-eating grin that takes over Sukuna's face. Things were finally getting interesting. He loved the blood. He loved the carnage. It was all so thrilling. The curse says with great enthusiasm, "IT'LL BE A MASSACRE! TEN SECONDS! TEN SECONDS IS ALL IM GIVING YOU!!!!"

10

"GYOKUKEN!" A pair of divine dogs appear. The raven-haired male lunges forward. Sukuna's brawny arm sends the guy through the roof. Megumi's shikigami disappears along with his conscience state.

9

The driving force of Okkotsu Yuta's cursed energy is his irrefutable anger and it radiates with fervor. He gathers all his strength to overcome this powerless state and his hand reaches behind him. The man will do anything to protect the people he cares about. Even if it'll cost him his own life.

8

Sukuna's eyes go down to the immense amount of energy erupting from the special-grade sorcerer. His excitement is tripling by the second.

7

"RIKA CHAN!"

The house no longer exists. The summoning of this special-grade curse destroys the entire roof. Everyone embraces the open air.

6

"YUTAAAA!! I LOVEYOU! I LOVE YOU! ILOVEYOU! I LOOOOOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"

Sukuna and Rika clash violently through the air of jujutsu tech. Yuta's foot sends the king curse downward. Sukuna hits the earth a multitude of times—harshly. But he's up on two's again.

5

"MORE! MORE!" Sukuna cackles loudly enough for his voice to echo throughout this forest and into the mountains. The man is enjoying this way too much, "PUT MORE CURSE BEHIND IT!!!"

4

Yuta's katana gets knocked out of his hand. It pierces the dirt. Rika smashes into a tree. The evergreen snaps in half and it falls onto the one directly behind it. It creates a domino effect. Half the forest lay in ruins.

3

"YUTA!" You burst out. You throw your sword. It gyrates through the air. The handle slams into your friend's hand. And he's at it again.

2

"KNOW YOUR PLACE! YOU FOOL!" And the curse sends Yuta flying towards the horizon.

How did he get here? When did he get here? Sukuna has you by the neck against the bark. He digs his fingers of his free hand into your skin. His nails go through the epidermis—and even further. It's an excruciating pain. The man intends to rip your heart out.

Your hands attempt to pry away his chokehold and your legs flail from the lack of oxygen. The look of desperation and fear before someone crosses over. This was truly a sight for sore eyes for the man. The only thing Sukuna Ryomen will leave you with is his wicked smile.

"One." He counts down to the very last second and his nails go even deeper into your chest.

"Ryomen...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
42.6K 1.2K 37
In the winter of her 23rd birthday, y\n [???], a temple maiden who worshiped the king of plagues Ryomen Sukuna, was cast into her soul according to t...
525K 17.4K 25
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€ ๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ หห‹ยฐ โ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡. โž ๅ—ใ‘ : "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ...
2.2M 105K 31
[ PREQUEL TO 'Heaven's Cursed Souls ] In which the King of Curses himself falls for a regular-looking human a thousand years ago. Or at least he tho...