His ANVI~ The saga of true l...

By beauty_writess

(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain... More

Copyright
Character aesthetic
Family tree
1. His thoughts~
2. Her nightmare~
3. Blood and screams~
4. Knock and fear~
5. Shares and demand~
6. Wedding announcement~
7. Marriage proposal~
8. Breakdown~
9. They finally know~
10. Her saviour~
11. Mrs. Advika Samrat Singh Thakur~
12. Samantha and Rachel~
13. Abhay Pratap Rathore~
14. Trustee and scholarship~
16. Tears and love~
17. As you had left~
18. Honeymoon plans~
19. Already been meet her~
20. He had almost kissed me~
21. They almost killed her~
22. I'm so sorry Sam~
23. Don't come closer to me~
24. Ghost or someone~
25. Her mood swings~
26. The first kiss~
27. Being in pain~
28. Making out~
29. Would have been pregnant~
30. Trustee's son~
31. The spicy proximity~
32. His intense gaze~
33. Leave her~
34. Please stay with us~
35. Her birthday~
36. Her decision~
37. I'm ready Sam~
38. First love making kit~
39. A sensual pleasures~
40. Pleasurable night~
41. Upcoming tsunami~
42. Stop it, Sam~
43. Shameless~
44. Her hateful words~
New book!!
45. How dare you~
46. Their past~
47. Lusty night~
48. Dance teacher~
49. I'll wait for you~
50. A message~
51. Betrayed~
52. Bleeding rose~
53. Unwanted feelings~
54. Her rude behaviour~
55. Can't stay together~
56. You are free my love~
57. I can't live without you~
Important!!
Epilogue
Bonus chapter one

15. Gunshot~

17.8K 1K 8
By beauty_writess

Disclaimer: There are many sensitive topics in this chapter, like women's trafficking and violence. If you are uncomfortable with that, then avoid reading the chapter.

SAMRAT'S POV 

I came out of the house and went straight to my car. I knew that she was looking at me, but I didn't have the courage to look at her at all.

If I looked behind me, it would be very difficult for me to walk away from her. I exhaled deeply and sat in my car.

Soon I reached our private air port. Pratham and Avyansh were already standing there with the force of fighters. Gazing at them for a while, I cleared my throat before uttering anything.

"I came to know that you all are our best fighters, which is why you are here from our side. This has never started and will not happen first. I will talk to him, and if the screw in his mind goes well, there is no need to attack, but if they attack first without waiting for orders from anyone, directly put the bullet in the centre of their head, AM I CLEAR?" My tone was firm and cold.

"YES SIR"

They all shouted in union. I gave a look to my brothers and started climbing the jet stairs, and they followed me.

This is our private jet. We took our seats and started working to collect more information about him.

We almost got his weak points he is the biggest man, and he played so many dirty tricks to get a partner for his business.

"Bhai, look what I found about him he is such a bastard,"

Avyansh came to me and took his laptop while uttering these words. Pratham also stood up from his place and came closer to us. I gazed upon his laptop screen.

"What did you find?" I asked him, and he bent over and showed his laptop.

"He is in women trafficking these girls are kidnapped from small villages; some are from outside their jobs, school or college students and these girls are between 14 and 30 years old, Bhai,"

He finished in a low voice with disgust. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. He had already crossed all limits with this. Why women?.

"Inform London cops about this,"

I uttered and closed my eyes. He nodded and got back to his seat. Suddenly, Pratham said.

"Bhai, please let Bhabhi stay in Thakur Mansion; what if something happened with her?"

He completed it in his calm but cold voice and lowered his head. I signed. Avyansh also looked at us.

"I also feel like this Bhai," Avyansh said, joining him as well.

"Don't worry, she will be fine, and soon she came to the mansion. I told her everything when she was ready to understand everything. You two are the only ones who know everything about how we ended up in this situation, and for her safety, I already hired the best security for her. They are looking after her no one has the courage to look at her for a second,"

I muttered in a low voice with a blank expression and closed my eyes.

"Okay Bhai,"

He muttered and started doing his work, but he is still unsatisfied with my answer, and I really don't want to continue this conversation.

After 9 hours, we landed in London. We came out of the jet and moved towards our Rolls Royce. We sat inside, and the driver started the engine.

No one uttered a single word during the whole ride. The car stopped in front of a ruined place.

I stepped out. One by one, fighter Jeeps made a line, and they stepped out and made a line ready for the next order. I started moving inside the place, and they also came behind me.

It's like a basement, covered with darkness, and I can see dim lights far from me. I started moving in that direction.

"WELCOME, WELCOME Mr. Samrat Singh Thakur, aka Sartaj, the most dangerous underworld mafia," Suddenly, a voice stopped me at my place, making me smirk.

Abhay Pratap Rathore said it loudly in a mocking tone and started laughing madly. I smirked, and finally his sight came in front of me.

He was sitting on the king-size sofa while crossing his legs and continuously gazing at me.

"Please take your seat,"

He uttered in a mocking tone and forwarded his hand in front of me. I sat and rested my elbows on the armrest of the sofa, Pratham and Avyansh stood beside me on each side.

"Please bring beer for our guests and also arrange some snacks," He ordered his guard, who went from there. He turned his face and smiled.

"I hope you're comfortable. If you need something else, tell me and I will arrange it for you," He said it dramatically. I raised my right eyebrow and smirked.

"Enjoy your kitty party later with yourself we are not part of it we are here to discuss your begging style for my weapon company,"

I finished and lifted my lips into a smirk. I want him to taste his own venom. His expression changed within a second from mocking face to ready for fight.

"Don't worry, we will discuss this later. For now, just be relaxed. BTW,  congratulations on your marriage. I know I already congratulated you in that letter, but face-to-face is more important. I actually heard that she is very pretty. You are really having fun,"

He uttered it in a teasing tone. I didn't give him his expected satisfaction and stayed normal.

"Forget about her I got all the dirty tricks that you played for years. Now that you don't have other options and you are into women trafficking, you need to leave them and give all the information about previous years women that you sold them,"

I uttered and directly looked into his eyes, which only showed rage right at this moment, but soon he hid that with a smirk.

"It's good that you got to know about this, but you never got to know about them, and also, I know you have a beautiful wife, and she is really young. I will make sure to make her part of this women traffic,"

Before he could complete his sentence, a very powerful leg landed on his chest by me, his sofa overturned, and he fell to the ground.

I tightened my fist, walked to him, grabbed his collar to make him stand on his feet, and punched him hard in the face. He again fell to the ground, and his nose started bleeding.

Soon, the whole place turned into a battleground, and fighters started showing their skills.

I moved my hand under my jacket and removed two guns from both sides, which were tucked in my belt, and I started shooting.

I turned towards Abhay and placed my right leg on his chest. He tried to defend, but when I pointed my gun directly at his centre of gravity, he stopped his movement.

"Don't do that, Samrat; you will regret it," 

He said he was trying to be powerful with his words. I chuckled, looking at his situation and the helplessness in his voice.

"Few minutes ago, someone tried to behave like a powerful gangster. Now look, you can't fight back, and you are lying on the floor, and on top of that, my leg rests on your chest. You really did the worst thing in your whole life for talking about my wife and doing this trafficking. Trust me, I will give you the worst death, but before that, give me all the information about them,"

I furiously uttered this whole sentence while still pointing my gun. He looked here and there for help, but no one was here to help this poor man.

He moved his hand to grab a gun that was lying on the floor in a little distance. I already knew he could not accept his loss so easily. I shot him in the left hand.

"Aaanhhhhhh," He screamed in pain, and I shot his other hand too.

"Aaanhh, stop this," He shouted in a painful voice. I held my two guns in my left hand and started removing my belt. I bent over and pushed his face on the floor, tied his two hands to the belt, and started dragging him to cover.

My fighters and my brothers were continuously frightened of them and shooting in the centre of their heads, as I told them. We almost won the battle when I heard gunshots with that.

"Bhai,"

Don't forget to vote and comment down below also share the book with your friends.

Bye💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
292K 18.6K 39
A PROFESSOR- STUDENT SUSPENSE MYSTERY THRILLER DARK ROMANCE NOVEL.🖤 "Pleaseeeeee....." I beg him, I'm so so close , His thrusts making me lose my mi...
176K 8.3K 44
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 1 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 𝒌𝒐. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑨𝒑𝒏𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 �...
228K 17.1K 25
(#2 of 'Thakur Brother's' series) "Who bring you here?" He questioned in deep husky voice, I shivered again unknowingly, my tears falling down like...