The Midnight Guest: Princess...

By RoyalSapphirea

Diana lived in a peaceful countryside house, but she always heard a mysterious knocks at midnights. One night... More

Chapter 1: Who's knocking?
Chapter 2: Self-Love or Suicide?
Chapter 3: The Unseen Misery
Chapter 4: Glimpse of Insanity
Chapter 5: Reality is Painful
Chapter 6: Acceptance
Chapter 7: Path to Redemption
Chapter 8: Disappearance
Chapter 9: Calling out Your Name
Chapter 10: The Suspect
Chapter 11: On the Verge of Life
Chapter 12: Heal Me
Chapter 13: Recovery
Chapter 15: The Undeniable Love
Chapter 16: Your Secret Weapon
Chapter 17: Vengeance
Chapter 18: The Harmony of Lovers
Chapter 19: Internal Conflict
Chapter 20: Broken Memories
Chapter 21: Unexpected Betrayal
Chapter 22: The Love Triangle
Chapter 23: A discreet Menace
Chapter 24: Love Concedes All
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Chapter 14: Guilty Pleasure

99 3 6
By RoyalSapphirea

Diana has fully recovered from her injuries and was discharged last Sunday. Tonight, they're throwing a celebration to mark her recovery. All her friends and family are invited.

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

"Diana, make sure to dress up in one of your most beautiful outfits, okay?" Jane suggested with excitement.

Diana nodded contently.

Jane hugged her briefly, moment before leaving Diana's bedroom.

After half an hour, Diana emerged from her walk-in closet, looking absolute gorgeous in her carefully chosen attire.

She's dressed in a rosy evening gown, exuding elegance as she gracefully gazes at her breathtaking reflection in the mirror. With a touch of cherry-red lipstick, she adds the perfect finishing touch to her glamorous look.

The weather blends perfectly to the occasion, not a drop of rain, but a chilly evening that anticipates a warm gathering of a beloved ones.

Sigh.

Diana dipped her head as she walked over to the bed, adorned with delicate petals. The moonlight gracefully caressed her skin, highlighting her mesmerizing being.

She settled onto the cozy bed, easing herself to relax. She gently closed her eyes, embracing a moment of tranquility.

Silence roamed through her solitude surrounding.

She felt a gentle touch on her chin, guiding her to meet someone's gaze. Curiosity sparked, she slowly opened her eyes, eager to discover who is there, but little to her comprehension, she knew who is it.

Charles.

He summons whenever Diana anticipates what she desires. She needs him, keeping in mind that she'll be heading downstairs shortly.

Diana gulped as her breathing pace fluctuates the moment her lenses met his. The burden of his tensed figure seem to turn into something miserable, if he didn't get the chance to release it.

"Charles..." She uttered his name in a hushed, almost inaudible tone.

"Yes, princess.." His voice echoes deeply, caressing her face gently with one hand.

Her eyes glued over him, inching every curve of his body, down to his thighs.

Slowly, Diana rose up on her feet, equaling their affectionate gazes in same horizon.

Gently, Charles pulls her closer as he admires her glossy lips.

Diana's lips breaks apart weakly, knotting her pretty hands around his neck.

He brushes his thumb against her lips, ruining her lipstick ever so slightly, teasing the soft texture of her lips.

She smirks, so did he. They know what they're doing to each other.

Diana lowered her hands to his chest, moment before pushing him back on the grey couch.

The air is filled with the sweet aroma of roses, drifting into their lungs as they inspires a deep breaths.

Charles lies back comfortably, spreading his thighs and draping his arms on top of the couch.

He desires her intensely, longing to be with her. However, at this moment, all he needs is her demand, to have the privilege of being her lover.

The suit stretches around his muscles, as well as revealing a glimpse of his sharp collar bones, anticipating to be touched.

Diana bites her lower lip, as the view makes her want to devour him then and there, on the very couch, not even bothering to travel to the bed.

"You look so.. so good." She speaks involuntarily while not taking her eyes off his strong-built figure.

"Good? is that all?" He teases as he unbottons his jacket with one of his hands, revealing his searingly curved torso, hidden behind the thin layer of his shirt.

Diana curls her tongue against the inside of her cheek, while piercing into his soul, her heart throbs against her chest.

She extends her steps towards him, her crimson high heels anticipates romance, with each click.

Diana placed her knee on his thigh, pulling him closer by his tie.

Their noses are just inches apart, almost touching, creating an intimate and tenderness.

"You look so seductive..." She whispers, earning a smirk from him.

"Sit here, that's your place..." He demanded, patting his lap as he settled back against the couch.

"Needless to say..." Her voice added a glimpse of allure to her response.

With his guidance, she positioned herself on his lap comfortably while bending at her knees, pressing them against his sides.

Their gaze locked intensely, their eyes filled with a passionate craving for each other

Charles is on the edge, his body is filled with anticipation while his muscles tensed, yearning for her touch as if he couldn't wait to embrace her and lose himself in their love.

Diana cups his face with both of her hands, closing the gap between them, she brushes her lips against his, kissing him passionately.

Charles grips her thighs as she's settled on his lap, and kisses her affectionately, willing to make her surrender to him.

Diana runs her fingers behind his head, pulling him deeper into the kisses as if trying to merge into one another.

The silenced room fills with the sounds of their kisses, along side the sharp in-take of their breathings.

Knock knock knock.

Diana and Charles stopped, while catching their breaths, she rests her forehead in the crook of his scented neck.

"Who the hell is―" Charles's voice hoarsed in disturbance.

"Shhh.." Diana placed her index finger on his soft lips as she looks at him in the eye.

"Diana?" Jane called out her name.

Diana takes a deep breath, "Yes?" Her voice quivers slightly.

"The guests arrived, come out quickly!" She informed hurriedly.

"Oh my..." She muttered, shifting her gaze back to Charles.

"Fuck..." Charles sighed, lowering his head, while carressing her clothed thighs, veiled behind a vermilion gown.

Diana noticed how Charles is frustrated, to her concern, she feels even worse for they will end it here, where the sparkles of their romance just commenced.

Diana pinned him back against the couch, "Not to worry, Darling." She assured him softly, almost teasingly.

She leans forward, "Let's continue." She whispered in his ear, kissing it softly as she works on buttoning down his shirt.

Charles smiles contently against her neck, his navy pupils grew, as he begin to kiss her neck while placing his hand on her right jugular vein, feeling her blood-flow increases.

Diana pulled slightly back, breathing heavily and passionately tore his shirt open, revealing his strong chest, rising up and falling down in the thriving tension of their love.

"So alluring..." She described the view of his torso.

The mark of her stab lingered on his skin, a delicate reminder of the pain they had endured.

"You're driving me crazy..." He groans as he grips her by her waists, pulling her closer, their bodies pressed tightly together as he continues to kiss her neck, while teasing her delicate skin with his sharp teeth.

She grazes his shoulders with her nails, throwing her head back as she devoted herself to him. Feeling safe like never before.

He scoops her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist moment before collapsing above each other on the cozy bed.

She gasps as Charles weights over her, pressing her down against the comfortable bed, burying her beneath him.

"You're my guilty pleasure..." She whispers in his ear, while nibbling on it afterwards.

"Guilty?" He asks softly, he couldn't help but smile, feeling a delightful tickle as she playfully nibbles on his earlobe.

She continued her trail of tender kisses, moving down to his neck, where she planted affectionate kisses on his throbbing veins.

The petals of roses are now all over them while they kiss eachother, their hands intertwined, pinning them on the bed. With their latter hands, experiencing each other like never before.

Reluctantly, Charles breaks the intimate moment, sitting up while looking down at her eyes as he takes off his suit's jacket.

Diana lifted herself up a bit, intending to take off her heels.

Charles placed his veiny hand on her chest, resting her back on the bed, "Leave them on." He demanded sternly.

Diana rests back on the bed while breathing heavily, looking at Charles as he took his shirt off completely.

The moonlight emphasizes his muscular being, pushing Diana's shyness and attraction's intensity beyond what she can handle.

Diana gasps softly, while admiring him. She unconsciously closes the gap between her lips, as her attention is completely absorbed by him, and swallows nervously.

"Fuck..." she thought, "so desperate.." she admitted to herself.

Charles grins ever so teasingly, as if he listened to what she confessed to herself.

Diana rolled her eyes, not bothering to even ask him if he did.

Charles smirks as he went down on Diana, "so desperate..." he whispers while adjusting himself on her moment before he kisses her clavicle area.

In the heat of the moment, his hand slips beneath her gown, his touch filled with passion as he caresses her thigh.

"Charles..." Diana whines.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Her eyes flutter opens, "oh, fuck―" She muttered.

Charles cared less and continued nuzzling on her neck, his fingers gently traces along her thigh, pressing it against his waist.

"I love you Charles.." She couldn't resist him as he takes her on, her hands gently plays on his back.

He captured her lips, while she captures his, consuming each other passionately.

The knocking at the door persisted, but gradually fades into a distant sound, barely noticeable in the background in comparison to their blossoming romance.

Exchanging their positions, Diana pinned him underneath her, taking control over him while not breaking their desirable kisses.

Placing her hands on his chest as a support while kissing him desperately.

"DIANA!" Jane banged the door.

Reluctantly, Diana lifted herself from charles, while both of them are breathing heavily, her hands still anchoring on his chest. They both shares an exhausting smile while slightly sweating.

"Are You Alright!?" Jane added from the otherside of the door.

Diana takes a moment to regain her composure before answering her sister.

"Yes!" Diana replied loud enough to meet Jane's hearing.

"The guests are waiting Diana! It would be embarrassing if you didn't come!"

No response.

"I'm not coming." She whispers while giggling as she gazes down at Charles, making him chuckle softly.

He then lifted himself, leveling their gazes while traveling his hand to her backside.

"Let's savour our romance, Darling." He whispers softly as he gently untied the drawstring of her gown, allowing it to fall open with a delicate grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fairytale By Rose

Fanfiction

6.9K 174 12
After seven years of marriage, the Waleses once fairytale marriage was everything but. After a skiing accident that almost took his life, Charles bec...
23.2K 253 49
After her highly publicized divorce from the Queen of England's nephew, the Earl of Snowdon, the former Countess of Snowdon Diana Spencer, finds love...
2.6K 122 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
3.2K 121 15
Life has change a lot, I finished university I got engaged and then married, and now I am a full time working member of my family. Life is going well...