❤️‍🩹 Punch didn't hurt as mu...

By claburakp

A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest... More

Welcoming words 💗✨️
1. Living hell
2. Angel serving
3. Promiscuity of emotions exploding
4. Ally
5. Lying
6. Mouths
7. Warning
8. Deal
9. Relax
10. The cousin
11. Spotlight
12. Masquerade
13. Heart home
14. Power
15. Pink is the new deal
16. Intruder
17. The fanciest
18. Who to stand with
19. Keeping
20. He is around them
21. The outcome
22. Confessions under the bars
23. Full of fear
24. Change of plan
25. Nothing left
26. Betrayal
27. Sacrifice
28. Tears of the world 🌊
29. Family 🔥
30. Waking up 🫂
31. Joining us 🤝
32. Only you ❤️
34. Under Fire 🔥
35. Guns down ⛓️‍💥
36. Uncle's 💀
37. Desperate case 💔
38. Not winning 💥
39. Miracle in death 🪽
40. Cherished times ♥️
41. Date 🌹🐈
42. That picture 📸
43. Odd 🪦
44. Hell open in heaven 🌋🪽
45. Strawberry 🍓
46. Tiptoeing 👣
47. Understanding ✨️
48. 🌓
49. 🌒
50. 🌑

33. Heir ✨️

149 5 10
By claburakp

(Hi 🥺✨️💗 I hope that you are doing great 🫂 sending good vibes ✨️ next chapter is here 🥹 hope that you will love it ✨️ take care 💗 love you 💗)

"K-Kinn...what does this mean..." Time asked. He was sitting on a chair with his hands tied up in front of him. That situation wasn't funny at all, it didn't feel like a joke, Kinn's expression was serious, and he knew him by heart. The young man didn't understand why Kinn had called him suddenly, without Tay, in the evening and why he had been pushed like a criminal in that room.

There were only Kinn and Porsche staring at him with the coldest eyes he had ever got from them.

"I don't know, you will need to tell us yourself." Kinn answered, keeping his calm. He wanted to play to be absolutely sure, for now he was prudent. Their time was complicated, a trust given to the wrong person could destroy the whole family. He didn't expect a lot from Time, he only knew how to spend money and have fun. However, if he was innocently giving information to the man he fucked or the one who fucked him, information used against them, information which gave ideas to Tawan to hurt Porsche. It was pretty cruel to make the boy live again and deform a memory Kinn and Porsche had together. It was moving some pieces of puzzles, the memory breaking into millions of pieces and being shaped again in the colour of regret. It could have been a lot, regret of meeting Kinn, regret of loving him, regret of letting himself be involved. And this would have turned into hatred, in eternal sorrow, if Porchay had been hurt, or worse, killed.

A guilty emotion was already here, and shared by everyone. They had survived the worst case scenario, but the result was still full of damage. Mentally and physically exhausted, worried in a way they thought that they were close to hell. It didn't end dramatically but it still ended badly. It wasn't unusual for this world but Kinn had decided to push it further, to think more about it because in the end, he had people to protect and he wouldn't let any bodyguards betray him or be in danger, or the one he loved deeply being hurt because it was their world. He wanted to put his rules and in his laws, he shouldn't have to be scared about what his close friends would tell about his private life.

"Kinn...Porsche, that's not funny anymore." Time said beginning to fear the atmosphere.

"Let's be fast Kinn." Porsche asked, sitting on a chair, facing Time but free. Kinn massaged his shoulders. "I am tired..."

"I agree. It's getting late. Time, how could Tawan have information on something only Tay Porsche, me and you witnessed?"

"Tawan? Wait wait wait...Kinn, Tawan? Your Tawan? What do you mean Tawan? Kinn...what did you do to...spirit?"

They analysed his face. They stared at his pupils. They saw genuine astonishment. They saw a surprise. They even saw a kind of fear when he pronounced the word "spirit". They kept their silence, Time's eyes shaking as seconds were rolling. Porsche raised his head and looked at Kinn, nodding. They agreed.

"You didn't know that Tawan was alive?" Kinn asked, feeling a satisfaction at the tense used in his question.

"Alive? You didn't kill him? Kinn! I am so lost. What's happening?"

"Okay." Kinn said, getting closer and untying his hands. "If I didn't and now I did, how can you explain that he knew about an event we only know between us and how do you explain that he mentioned your name?"

"What's the moment?" Time asked, soothing his wrist by the friction of his hands. He was understanding better and he definitely wanted to be free from what he was sure was a misunderstanding.

"The apple I shot on Porsche's head."

"Ommmyyyy this! It was crazy! Like, I still remember it so well and the fact that you didn't even flinch Porsche? It was splendid!"

"You seem to really have loved it..." Porsche rolled his eyes.

"I did!" Time answered happily.

"Did you talk to anyone about it ?"

"Kinn...it was months ago !" He complained.

"It's important. I need to know if you talked too much or if I need to doubt your loyalty. Don't make that face. It's not the moment to feel offended."

"Kinn, it looks really serious...is it?"

"Considering that Kim was close enough to death to take tea time with her, yes it is." Porsche rolled his eyes, he had enough of Time's way of just playfully answering.

"Okay. Okay. I can't remember who or when, but I could have mentioned this...yeah I could have...because it was so amazing, so knowing that I hook up from one to four times a week...I could have definitely just talked about what my friend made and it was fantastic. But I swear to you. I promise Kinn. I can swear on everything you want me to, I have nothing to do with what happened, nothing at all."

"So you're telling me that you had sex with a freaking spy..." Kinn sighed, putting his hand on his forehead. He needed to calm down, to breathe, to think. Tawan had managed to gather information for months, he surely had paid people to do it, and then he got everything to be at the centre of the stage. It was going on for months, and months. Knowing Vegas, he wasn't surprised that his part of the plan was ready way before, he was serious in what he was doing and even more if it was about messing with Kinn but Tawan had done it too.

"Kinn...I am sorry, I swear that I didn't know!"

"I believe you..." Kinn answered. "But Time, keep my private life in your eyes, if you still consider us as friends, just shut your fucking mouth about anything from that place!"

"Ki-nn..." Time whispered, looking at his friend walking away.

"Don't worry. He just needs to calm down, it's a hard time for him." Porsche explained, using the clutchers to walk closer to Time. "However." He smiled, punching him lightly, not too strongly, they were still friends in theory but enough to make him remember.

"Po-Porsche?" He asked, his hand stroking his cheek.

"That's because you give Tawan enough of your words for Chay to suffer from him and...lets' be honest, that's also because Tay would never do it." Time bit his lips and looked ashamed, he thought that he didn't know, or more like he was doing his best to never get caught and it never happened before but apparently it was well known, even by him.

Porsche went away, not sure that he should have said the last sentence but he had been clear on why he had the need to punch him. Tay might not want to do it, but Porsche remembered those eyes when he said to him that Time wasn't loving him that much. He didn't know, he wanted dearly Tay to live the same kind of relationship they had with Kinn, he wanted him to smile and to be happy, not to have that expression of sorrow and resilience, as if it was hurting but in the end he didn't want to push it further. Porsche knew that it might not have been the place he should have take, but with Porchay's situation because of Time's words, he still had an excuse for that punch, it was still not only gravitating around Tay and he was glad that he still could mix for reasons to create a red mark on that cheek.

"You really did it." Kinn said to Porsche, pulling slowly on his waist to hug him.

"I told you...It needed to be made..." He pouted and his boyfriend kissed that pout away.

A cough made them stop, Pete appearing in their vision.

"Pete, you got informed of your mission?"

"Yes, Khun."

"But before can you keep company with Porsche?" Kinn asked, caressing his waist. Porsche eyed Kinn. "I am just going to talk with my uncle and my father, you don't have to worry, you also don't have to be here or they will try to make you feel bad. Just take some rest with Pete."

"You won't go full Theerapanyakul, let's go shoot each other's way?" Porsche asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Of course not." Kinn giggled.

-

"Man!" Pete screamed, both of them falling on the bed. "I am doomed."

"More than usual?" Porsche laughed.

"More! You have no idea...my new mission after staying with you is to keep an eye on Khun Vegas and Khun Macau..."

"First I am not on a mission!" Porsche complained, making Pete snort. "Second, how did Kinn convince Tankhun to let you go?"

"He didn't have a lot to do...Khun Kinn explained that I am one of the men he trusts the most, so he can only leave them under my eyes..."

"Isn't it great? Kinn trusts you..."

"Yeah, but they are freaking me out...I don't know, there is...something in them..." Pete whispered, not knowing what to add, he didn't know himself why he was feeling uncomfortable with them. It might be because they were dangerous but he was a highly trained bodyguard, or maybe because they were two, or it might be because Vegas' eyes are piercing through his soul, as if he knew him better than he had thought. "Porsche...Khun Kinn is not only TRUSTING you, if you know what I mean..." Pete wanted to change the subject.

"Please! Pete, don't begin with your weird smile!"

"My smile is sunny and pretty!"

"It's perverted!"

"It isn't !" Pete threw a pillow on Porsche's face and the boy just accepted it, letting it fall on the bed.

"It's love...I think...I am kinda sure." He said, feeling on a path he never had walked on before. Having sexual relationships was something he was used to, but love wasn't happening that easy for the boy. He also thought that he had no time with Porchay, he just wanted to get his physical needs out and to protect his brother. The idea of having someone he didn't know coming inside of their house, staying even when Porsche wasn't here, alone with his most precious one, it never had looked like a great idea. But the day he was out of their own house, it began to feel different, really different and then, Kinn just took his place in his heart with great difficulties. He felt weird talking about it, it was that Porsche never had anyone to also talk about this type of emotions.

"I am amazed..." Pete said.

"About?"

"About you, you came from the mermaid of that pond to the siren of his heart." Pete smiled brightly, laughing and receiving the pillow in his head this time. Porsche was glad that Pete took it this way, he wasn't ready for a too serious conversation, he just needed lightness for now. "Don't try to help me now that you will be upgraded!"

"Upgraded?"

"Boy, you can't just stay a bodyguard or whatever...I guess...I have no idea of what is going on in Khun Kinn's head."

"As if I knew." Porsche sighed.

"You know what's going on in his mouth and words are-" Pete couldn't finish and laughed loudly when Porsche tried as he could to make him stay silent. "I have no idea about what is going to happen...but you know that you have me." Pete said, giving his pinky to Porsche who embraced it with his own.

"I know, you also have me too."

"Ewww." Pete said, letting go of his friend's hand.

"Let's not be cheesy for too long." Porsche giggled.

Pete heard the sounds of footsteps in the corridors. It looked abnormal and weird to witness them when he himself didn't get any notification of a sudden mission on his phone, when he didn't get any calls or anything. When they heard at the same time a gunshot, their heart stopped working, Pete stood up quickly and ran to the door, locking it.

"What the fuck is happening?" Porsche asked, panicking.

"Lower your voice!" Pete whispered, coming closer. He took his phone and called Arm in a murmured voice.

"Arm, what's going on? What do you see on cameras?"

"We are getting attacked. By the minor family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 416 8
Despite his unrequited love for Kim, Porchay refuses to live beneath the thumb of the Theerapanyakul's. In an attempt to flee from the pain of his em...
13.9K 823 33
When the rising Rockstar, Wik, was spotted in the company of a younger boy named Porchay, widespread speculation gripped social media, casting a shad...
17.6K 836 9
When Kim gets hurt during a secret mission no one knows anything about, Porchay makes it his mission to find out what happened and why Kim did not de...
237K 7.9K 36
Kim: Just because I call you my baby doesn't mean I wont fuck you like a slut. Porchay: *with a smirk* I dare you to. 5 years after the fight of the...