Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.38
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.44

603 57 33
By ButterFly_707_

• I'M WATCHING YOU ALL SO FIRST GO AND DO VOTE, COMMENTS AND SHARE🔪.

• That's mean a lot to me guys.🥺 That's like my motivation to write this story.

• I really missed you all. Did you Miss me? (REPLY ME RIGHT NOW 🔪)

• It's been like a whole month that I posted last chapter. First my exam and after that I was busy in my family as suddenly there are 4 death in my relatives so my mind was not working properly to write the story.

• I write this chapter with my messy mind so I know this is not so good as you are expecting but Yes it's good so go and read.

Happy reading ❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- O Bekhabar

She pressed her lips after looking at Advik. Whose one leg is on sofa and other is on floor.

Tum issi layak ho. She mumbled and start walking not before covering him properly.

She start walking but one voice stop her. She looked back and saw Advik was laying on floor. After looking at him she start laughing.

Feeling pain he opened his eyes and start rubbing his back but one beautiful smile come on his lips when he heard Niyati's laugh.

She stopped laughing when she feels his eyes on her. She glare are him and start walking toward kitchen.

After sometime he comes down after freshing up.

Niyati was talking with Sonya on phone. He sits next to her and wrapped his arms around waist.

Removing his hands away she start walking around while talking on phone. He pulled her on her lap because of sudden force she landed on his lap.

Standing up from his lap she throws the pillow on his face.

She sits on sofa and start working. Advik start making breakfast for him.

Suddenly one idea come in his mind and he smirked while looking at her.

Advik-AAHHHH...

Hearing his shout she runs towards kitchen and saw Advik's finger is covered with blood. Looking at blood her eyes become wet and she go to him before he spoke anything niyati put his finger in her mouth.

Advik was looking at her adorable but she looks at him with confused face and then her eyes landed on ketchup behind him.

Pushing him a little she was about to moved back but he pulled her in his embrace.

Advik- please talk to me princess. It's been so many hours now please say something.

Niyati- I don't want to talk to you.

Advik- We have only 1 week with eachother so please don't waste our precious time angle.

Niyati smiled at him and hugged him.

Niyati- Did You accept their proposal?

Advik nodded.

Niyati- Woooo My Adi is going to Paris. I'm so happy for you love.

She said and kissed on his forehead. Smile is not leaving Niyati's face.

One smile also come to his lips. He is sad because he has to leave her for 6 months but he thinks what she was trying to make him understand.

And at the Last he accept this proposal for their dreams and Niyati's happiness. It's not like he didn't get proper training here but in Paris that company is world's best company.

Niyati- Why suddenly you changed your decision.

Advik- For your this smile and happiness.

He said while caressing her cheeks.

Niyati- Let's go and inform your family.

Advik is about to grab his bike key but niyati handed him car's keys.

Advik- Baby this is car's key.

Niyati- I know if you can do anything for my smile than why can't I respect your one request. Or aaj nhi to kal mujhe meri Dar se bahar aana hi hai to kyu na abhi se hi suru kar du tumhare sath.

Her hands and legs are shaking when she opened the door. Flashback start coming back. Advik hold her shoulder. Moving back she hugged him with shaking hands.

Advik- Baby I'm here. It's totally ok if you don't want to do this we can try another time.

Knowing very well she is very afraid and uncomfortable. He holds her in his arms and sits on driving sit with her on his laps.

Knowing that she is in the car tears start rolled down. Holding her face in between his hands he makes her look up. Her eyes are closed but tears are not stopping.

Advik- You are my fighter lady how can you become weak. Come on open your eyes and looked at me. You are safe in my arms Niya. You trust me right? tumhara Adi tumhe kuch nhi hone dega. Looked at me Pungi.

Hearing his soft and comfortable words she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him who is smiling at her.

Her wet eyes start roaming in car. Knowing she was about to break down he holds her and said.

Advik- why are you looking here and there when God gives you this much handsome and hot boyfriend?

He said to light up the moment.

Niyati- Hot or wo bhi tum? Sakal dekhi hai aapni?

Advik- Zaroorat hi nhi he aapki aakhe hi sab kuch bya kar deti hai ki hum kitne Handsome and hot hai.

Niyati- Wake up to reality Mr.Rathod.

Advik- Achha. Am I not handsome?

Niyati- Bilkul bhi nhi.

Advik- ohh. now I'm very afraid that how will our baby will look because their mother and father both are not good looking.

Hearing his sentence her heartbeat start running fast.

But she gathered some words and said with difficult.

Niyati- ba..baby?

Advik- ohh sorry not baby it will be babies because their mom is very naught and horny than how will their father will control. Mene to aabhi se hi decision kar liya hai tumhari harkate dekh kar ki me tumhe har raat ko punishment dunga. Some time Ha..hard, sometimes Wi..wild, sometimes we..wet...

He was mumbling in her ears. Not controlling his teasing more she hugged him and hide her face in his neck.

Niyati- ple.. please st.. stop A..adi.

Advik- What stop it? I'm not kidding and if tumhe Lage ki mene kuch galat kaha to I'm ready to accept any of that punishment from my Queen. I'm ready to become sub and weak if my queen is ready to takes a lead at night.

Not knowing what to say she said what comes in her mind.

Niyati- Stop it Adi my cheeks are hurting.

Advik- Abhi se hi Bina kuch kiye?

He said and start laughing her eyes become wide when she understands what he said just now.

Niyati- I..I ha..hate yo..you.

She said and hugged him more tightly. Advik was still laughing. He kissed on her side forehead softly to make her cool down.

She stays in his arms. She is lost in him without knowing that she is in car and he was driving the car.

After knowing that Advik is going to Paris for his dream his family is happy and they tell them to stay with them.

AT NIGHT

sleep is far away from eachother because they both are not together. They both becomes eachother's habits in these days. They used to cuddle while sleeping but they are now Advik's home so Advik is in his room and niyati is in guest room.

She was looking at sky and her mind is busy in her world where there is just she and Advik.

Still her Heartbeats skipped after remembering their first meeting at garden till now. They come long way. She still feel shy after remembering how she asked him to kiss her, how Advik's every touch lead her to another world, how he handles her in her hard time, how he always make sure that she is comfortable with him, how they both fight for the first time, how he was crying because he hurts her.

Every fucking things is running infront of her and there is one beautiful smile on her lips. She looks up at sky and said...

Niyati- I'm happy mom dad. I'm very happy.

She flinched when suddenly someone hugged her from behind knowing who is that she relaxed in his arms and rest her head on his chest.

Advik- And what is the reason behind my princess's happiness.

Niyati- You Mr.Rathod. you are the reason behind my every happiness.

Advik- and i hope that I can give you all the happiness in this world because you deserve every happiness Love.

Moving back she looked at him.

Niyati- I want cuddle.

Advik- Aren't you afraid that what if someone come to know.

Niyati- No. I can sleep with you that's my right Mr.Billu. now come on and carry me fast.

She said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Smiling at himself he carries her.

They both are sleeping while hugging eachother they both still can't sleep knowing that every moment is very precious to them as he is going to Paris.

Her head is lying on his chest and she was looking at him. There is silent in the room only clock's voice is echo in the room. Advik's hand is busy in caressing her hair while Niyati's hand is busy on his jaw. They both are lost in eachother's eyes.

Don't know who forward first but their lips start moving on eachother lips slowly.

Breaking their kiss as always he kissed on her forehead.

Advik- Now sleep love.

He said and embrace her in his warmth.

Days passed and it's Sunday last day before he was going. In this week they both are busy Advik is busy in his packing and niyati is busy in her training.

But they don't forget to spend time with eachother.

And like every night here they both are cuddling eachother on her bed.

Niyati- Ek baat khu?

Nodding his head he looks at her.

Niyati- I love you.

Advik- nd I love you too.

After making eye contact she can't stop and one tear rolled down she doesn't know why but she was feeling scared the reason is also unknown to her. She don't know why but she was feeling like something Bad is going to happen.

Advik- What happened love?

Niyati- I don't know Adi but I'm feeling scared.

Rubbing her cheeks he said after joining their forehead.

Advik- Don't worry I will come fast to you Angel. Nothing is going to happen. Me kuch hone hi nhi dunga.

Niyati- Pakka? Pinky promise?

She said while showing him her pinky.

Advik- Pinky promise Baby.

He said and joined their pinky finger.

Advik- Now come and give me kisses Ms.Sharma.

He said with small pout laughing at his acting.

Niyati- Pagal.

She placed her lips on him. Smile is not leaving their face. They are sad but at the same time they are ready to face another phase of their life.

Without knowing that there is the one storm who is waiting for their separation. Without knowing that life is not always like a smooth as butter life is like a test where we don't know what is written in our fate. Without knowing that after some months everything is going change. EVERY THING.

And Without knowing there is no happy ending for every beautiful love story.....

----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) Are you guys excited for some twist?

:) More vote = early update what say? So go and vote if you still don't vote.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

:) I hope you guys like this chapter.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.9K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
24.2K 997 37
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
74K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
129K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...