Maybe We were Meant (Book 4 o...

By JH_Whitfield

Carter was just asked to be apart of a polygamous marriage. After suffering a heartbreak from one of the men... More

Characters
Equally Good
Plays Games
Surprisingly Sweet
All Gone
Sampler
We a Joke
Teddy
Falling
Happy Valentines
Boss B*itch
Dreaming
Can't Do it
Always Win
New Character ?
Sis
Big Leap
Please
Safe
Be here
Restore
He's Home
Hero
Just Fun
Tempted to Cancel
Control
Mine Again
Can't Drive
Back to me
Again
Kindered Spirits
Easy
Epic
Tonight Only
Mr. Carter Matters
Catch it

Loveeeee Song

368 35 38
By JH_Whitfield

Carter
One month later
••••••••••••

I smeared paint all over Camden's hands and let him put his handprint on the papers I had scattered on the table. First, he did yellow, then blue and now he wanted to do purple. He was now spending the night with me every Thursday. Dame and Chace felt he should get to know me better and I loved our time spent together. Tonight, I wanted to make our own pizza, and watch something on the Disney app because I'm a big ass kid. I purchased the little are set last week and couldn't wait for him to see it, he loved art.

Damien wanted me to let go of my place and move in with them, but Chace and I both agreed we didn't really have to rush that part. I explained I never had something on my own, so I wasn't ready to give up all my independency. Eventually, I would move in with them, but I told them we'd need a bigger bed. They were really upset with me about the whole Aiden stunt. I promised it would never happen again. Chace told me right then and there, that we are in a relationship and from that point on anything I did would be considered cheating. Then they gave me a key to the house, and they have one to my condo.

Camden fell asleep before the movie was over. I was about to pick him and take him to bed but heard my front door opening. I peak around the corner to see Damien walking in. "Expecting someone else?"

"I wasn't expecting anyone, why you here? It's my night with him."

"I miss you," he walked close and leaned in to kiss me." My heart sank.

"Miss you too,"

"He still up?" He walked into the living room.

"Went to sleep during the movie."

Dame picked him up off the couch and carried him to the guest room. I pulled the cover back so he could lay him down. We tucked him in, and both kissed him. Dame took my hand in his as we walked out the room. "I bought something I want you to try on for me."

"What?"

"Give me a second," he left back out the front door.

I waited there like a little kid, with my hands in front of me, digging my toe into the lines in the tile. He walked back in with a bag from some store. He was a little too excited for me, but I took the bag. I opened it and looked inside and started laughing. "Really Dame?"

"Deadass, imma sit on the couch and wait for you."

I took a shower and rubbed myself down in my favorite oil, then pulled the bag close to me. Inside was a thong, with a little mini skirt, then the top was lacey too, it came with gloves and stockings that came up to my mid-thigh. After I put everything on, I sprayed some perfume on me and put my hair up in like a messy bun. Only this man could get me to do this, I took a deep breath then open the bathroom door. He had one of my favorite songs playing. "Love song by Rhianna and Future" I slowly made my way into the living room. He was rolling up a blunt.

I walked around the couch, and he must have saw me out the side of his eye. He immediately looked up. "Fuck!" He yelled.

I laughed and tried covering my body.

"Carter, you don't need to cover shit up baby, you shittin on all these hoes." He put the broken up weed on the coffee table. He opened his hands, calling me to him.

But I had to kill this dance really quick because rent was due really bad for Riri and Future. He leaned back and rested his arms on the couch as I danced. He dug into his pocket and pulled out some ones and started throwing them at me. I laughed because did he have this whole thing planned? I turned so my back was to him, then sat down on his lap so I could grind on him. I reached down and grabbed his ankles and rocked back and forth. He slapped my ass. Then I set up and leaned my back into him he put both arms around me, and I held on to his knees. He started moving his hips underneath me as I rolled mine into him. I hear a small groan escape his mouth. "You got my shit hard Carter,"

"Don't I always?"

"Yeah.." he laughed. "Stand up,"

"Yes sir," I smile, feeling like the shit because he could never resist me. I stand up. He leaned forward and places his hands on my ass, he rubs and slaps my butt. He then pushes my cheeks together and I make them clap for him. His teeth latch on to the waist band of my thong and pulls them down over my ass, down pass my thighs, I hold on to his shoulder helping him take them completely off.

"Leave everything else on," he grabs my cheeks and pulls me closer, shoving me down his throat.

I grab a handful of his hair; he's pulling me so close to him I was sure he'd suck all of me into his mouth. He picks me up and sits me down on top of the couch, I bend my knees up, spreading my legs and he lets some spit fall to my hole. He stared at me first, right into my soul, my heart rate speeds up because this man is literally snatching my soul. "I love you Carter,"

"Show me,"

When I said that he dips his tongue into my hole, and I clenched the couch. Fuck, I love him. I think he had roots on me or something because no way I was falling apart for him again, on the verge of tears because how I would always love him, he'd always be my weakness, yet my strength. The person that hurt me beyond repair, yet he's, my bandage. He returns his mouth back to my dick, licking from the tip to base, to hole, and back up my shaft. My legs are losing strength as my chest tightens. I can hardly breath, it's right there, he slips two fingers inside of me. I'm losing vision, so I just close my eyes and crumble with every head bob and swipe against my walls with his fingers.  My toes curl and as I was about to cum, he pulls down his underwear and pants to quickly enter me, going right into thrusting me. "Fuck Dame," he hits my spot with precision, the very moment he enters me. One hand on his ass and the other digging the fuck out his back. I explode. He slightly pulls out to watch me cream on his dick. My hole spasming around his dick.

"Damn," he smiles devilishly. He lifts me off the top of the couch and lays me down on my back. "Mind if I make love to you?"

"No,"

I help him pull his shirt over his head and he tosses it to the floor. I arch off the couch so he can unlatch my bra. He licks my nipple, then gently bites it, he does the same to the other one.

Damien

Shit Damien get out your head, but the moment I fall inside of him, I love him all over again. This was our first-time having sex alone, without Chace and a part of me was avoiding it because I knew how he made me feel. I let him down, I knew how much this man needed me, wanted me, depended on me but Chace is the love of my life...but so is he. "Dame?" He pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yes," I slowed down to look in his eyes.

"You're crying,"

I then saw his cheeks wet with my tears. I didn't even notice. "Shit, I am." He wiped my face. "You got me falling apart."

"My love for you is stronger than the heartbreak I had; I could never hate you. "He pulled my lips to his and we kissed, slowly. I wanted this to be special for us. Our bodies were now moving together, his legs tightened around me, our kiss deepened. I was going insane hearing him moan into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue, tasting toothpaste, his body smelled like shea butter.

"Carter," I called his name. He felt so wet and warm, the intense waves of pleasure, his walls were clenching me, suffocating my dick. He is mine again.
"ahhhh, fuck." I begin spilling into him. We break the kiss; he wants to watch my face as I dump into him. "Fuck,"

"Good?"

"You know that shit voodoo," I smile still being milked by him. I pull out of him and move him.
Over so were both laying on our sides, facing each other. "We are getting you this lil lingerie set in every color, wait till Chace see you in it. He gon be jealous I saw you wearing it first."

He rolls his eyes. "Told you y'all be plotting on me."

"We really do, we wanna keep shit spicy and keep you satisfied."

"I wanna keep you both satisfied too...this is for all of us."

"We are," I assured him.

Ciara song 'And I' starts playing. "Oh shit...I don't need me a basketball player, all I need is somebody who's down for me" I song.

"And he don't have to have money, his love is just like honey it's so sweet to me," Carter song.

"He can have anything in this world, but he'll sacrifice it all for me,"

"And I made up my mind I'm in love this time in it feels sooo real."

"And I, know that he won't break my heart...And I know that we won't never part, it's time" we song together." Time for us to settle down...and I wanna be with him for..ever."

I hugged his neck while we both laughed. "I really do wanna be with you forever Dame..."

"And you we will be, just at longs as you can trust what we're doing here."

He moved closer to me and put his leg and arm on me. "I know,"

"I have a lot of making up to do...I'm gonna earn your trust in me. We never breaking up again, aaight?"

"Okay,"

***********
I thought Carter book would be getting more love since people were begging for it. But I'm still thankful for those of you who are reading.

This seemed very intimate between Damien and Carter🥴

Carter was in his lingerie tonight 😂

Like and comment

Thank you all 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 12.9K 16
Axel looked with tears in his eyes as he saw his ex-boyfriend walking hand in hand with his best friend. He never expected it to be this way. No not...
390K 29.5K 103
James falls for a guy. Then another! He's torn between sweet Oliver and tragic Victor. He can't pick between them, but maybe he doesn't have to. His...
135K 3.8K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
2.5K 99 6
Dylan and his little sister, Layla, recently had to move to a new house due to their Dad's new job, which means a new school which means new friends...