π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

PrologueοΏΌ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge

322 7 7
By LuluShinazugawa

"Alright, that's enough resting up, I think. The other times will be calling it a day soon." Neji said. "And that means it's time to strike."

"You know the plan. We split up and fan out. Whatever happens whether we make contact with another team or not we meet up back here on this spot." Neji said as he throw a kunai at the ground. "Got it?"

"No sweat."

"Roger."

"Alright then, let's move!" Neji said as all three of them scattered into the night.

~~~

Elsewhere in another part of the forest, both Sakura and Aki were tending to their injured teammates.

Aki took a sort glance and saw that sleep had taken Sakura.

"Sakura!" Aki half yelled as Sakura woke up with a gasp and hurriedly took a look at Naruto and Sasuke.

"You must've had a nightmare." Aki whispered. "It's okay, there fine."

"It's already day time." Sakura said, both her and Ali quickly took out there kunai once they felt movement in a near by bush only for it to be a squirrel.

Aki quickly throw a kunai at the squirrel before it could get to close to them. Dosu team was near by.

"I thought for sure, that would work. Do you think they saw the paper bomb we put on the squirrel?" Zaku asked.

"No, that wasn't it or at least for the black haired brat." Dosu said.

"Huh? Then what was it? What're you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we need to get closer and find out. So let's get going." Dosu laughed.

~~~

'Okay, if I can catch all 20 of those leaves before they hit the ground, then Sakura will fall in love with me. And if I can not then she'll never return my feeling. Lee thought. 'That is the challenge I've given myself.'

"Those eyebrows are so bushy! Your such a weirdo!"

'I can not believe she said that's! I will show her that I am worthy!'

As Lee started catching the 19 out of the 20 leaves, he spots a squirrel with an explosive tag on its back, and saves it before destroying the explosive tag.

"Phew....that was close. This paper bomb explodes after a certain amount of time. Who would do such an awful thing?"

~~~

           In another of the forest with Lee's other teammate Neji was quick to spot team 10.

"Alright, stop hiding and come out."

'Shoot! How could he have seen us?! We hid so fast!' Thought Ino.

"What a drag. Now that he found us out this is gonna be such a pain."

"It's no big deal, our hid and hang strategy didn't work. So we'll just do strategy #2" Ino said.

"Whaaaat? Are you serious, Ino?" Choji asked.

"You got a problem with that? Trust me, this plan can't fail." She said.

"Well? What'd we got to lose." Shikamaru said before all three of them came out of there hiding spot.

"Awwahhh! Wow! Image running into last year number 1 rookie, Neji Hyuga, out here." Ino cheered.

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Gagh, it's you guys."

'Strategy two, where you fall head over heals in love with my beautiful' Ino thought as she undid her hair tie.

"Hi, there. I've been wanting to meet you for a really long time, Neji. So hi....."

"Get lost!" He said as he turned away.

"What?!"

'He should have been pulled over by my beauty! Why didn't that work! Argh! It makes me so angry!'

"Did you just raised your fist at me?" Neji asked not bothering to look back at them. "Does that mean you wanna fight?"

Ino quickly denied that fact while Neji just 'tched' and told them to go away and that even if he did end up stealing a scroll everyone would have just laughed at him.

Ino teams quickly took the deal and ran off.

"Ah! They run off like cockroaches." He said.

~~~

             "Some look out, you two are half alseep." Dosu said causing off Aki and Sakura to snap out of it and shift there attention towards him and his team.

"At least you two won't have to keep watch anymore. What's the point, after we already found you." He said. "Now, wake Sasuke up, we want to fight him."

'You'll never get him you jerks' Sakura thought. "What do you want here? I mean what do you really want?" She asked as Aki pulled out a kunai.

"We know that fellow Orochimaru is calling the shot from the shadow." Aki said. "So why don't you guys start talking, huh?"

"Yeah' what's the strange bruise on the back of Sasuke's neck?" She asked. "Your behind this too, aren't you? And now you wanna fight him when he can't even defend himself?!"

'What in the world could he be thinking?'

"I can't stay quite after hearing you talk to use like that." Zaku said. "First I'm gonna kill these girls and then I'm gonna kill Sasuke."

"Wait, Zaku."

"What? Why?"

Dosu walksforward a little before picking up the poorly made grass trip that Aki and Sakura created.

"Its so obvious, this is the color of dirt that recently been dug up and this type of grass doesn't grow in a place like this." He said as he picked up the fake grass. "You know, if your going to lay a trip, there's no point unless you make sure its actually hidden."

"Ha! Your just a joke." Zaku laughed. "You threw your kunai knife so that squirrel didn't spring the trap you set, huh."

"Now we kill them." Dosu said as him and his teammates rushed towards us, but Aki and Sakura smirked as she cut a string connected to a kunai next to her revealing the real trap.

A hug log was now flying towards them.

"A log?!"

"They also laid a trap above? Watch out." Dosu said as they dodged the log as he broke it in two with his sound jutsu.

"Clearly, you two have no talent as a ninja. Someone like you needs to make a little more of an effort, don't you think?" Dosu said but we're quickly kicked away by Lees Lead Hurricane.

"Lee!" Aki smiled.

"What? What's he doing....."

"Looks like you also need to make a effort."

"Who are you?"

"I am the handsome devil of the hidden leaf village and my name is Rick Lee!"

"W-what are you doing here, Lee?" Sakura asked.

"I will always appear, anytime and anywhere that you are in trouble." Lee said.

'That sound creepy' Aki thought. 'And what about me?! Am I a roach or what?!'

"This was really all thanks to you little one." Lee said as he put down the squirrel. "But know it is time for you to run along."

"But right now on the test I'm your enemy." Sakura said.

"Sakura, I already told you."

"Huh?"

"I will protect you until I die."

"Okay, love birds, I think that's enough." Aki said annoyed. "Thanks for the help, Rock Lee."

"Huh? Oh yeah, thank you, Rock Lee." Sakura smiled.

'Yes! She said yes, Guy-Sensei! She said yes!' Lee cheered in his mind.

Dosu took out his earth scroll, "It looks like I have no choice. Zaku, I'll let you have Sasuke. I'll take care of these three." He said as he passed the scroll to Zaku.

'It does not look like Sakura or Aki is in good condition to fight.'

'That guy with the bushy-eyebrows is pretty good in Taijutsu. Looks like I get to have some fun.'

As Dosu ran towards the three of them, Sakura was quick to throw a kunai which he dodged by jumping into the air. Lee quickly took the opportunity to sink his hand into the ground and pulling out a huge tree branch that took the blunt of the attack.

'Holy shit! If everyone is this crazy strong how am I suppose to fight at all!'

"I am positive that their is some kind of trick to your attacks, therefore I will not waste my time trying a dodged it." Lee said. "After all I've seen your jutsu before."

'Wow.....he's tough.'

'Of course having said that my odds still aren't good since it's three against one. I have to take a chance.'

'Hey, maybe I won't have to fight this time around either.'

~~~

In the other side of the forest After there embarrassing retreat Chojin was busy eating his snacks.

"Aw man, there doesn't seem to be anyone around who's weaker then us." Ino whined.

"Not so fast, I still think Naruto's team might actually be weaker then we are." Shikamaru said.

"You take that back right now, you jerk!"

"Wanna you mean?"

"There's no denying it that Naruto and Sakura are lame, but I won't have you bad mouthing Sasuke! He's awesome!"

"Yeah, whatever, maybe your precious Sasuke is better in theory then in practice." Shikamaru said which pissed off Ino even more making him take back what he said about him.

'What a drag, I say one little negative thing about Sasuke and I get the evil eye from his number 1 fan here.'

"There is no way, Sasuke could lose a battle. Ha! But Sakura's a different matter."

"Hmmm? Hey, Sasuke collapsed...."

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

"And Sakura and Aki are fighting."

"What did you say?" Ino said as she and Shikamaru joined Choji in the tree.

"Ah!"

~~~

"He's late." Tenten said worried. "And he's never late , Lee is..... fanatical about being on time. Maybe he ran into the enemy? You think"

"No, I'm sure he's alright. But still we better go find him." Neji said.

~~~

'Um? He's taking off his bandage.....' Aki thought as she watched Lee. You know she wouldn't mind taking him if, Sakura don't want him.

'Guy-Sensei.....I have to use the Lotus now, the condition has been met. I must use the jutsu.' Lee said as Dosu ran towards him.

"To protect the life of someone precious." Lee quoted his sensei as she disappeared right before us.

"Did he disappeared?!" Dosu looked in shock only to be met with a kick to his chin.

"Not yet!"

Not letting him rest, Lee was quick as he wrapped Dosu with his bandage and hugged him from behind as they began falling to the ground head first.

"Oh, no, Dosu. There's no way he can break his fall." Zaku said.

"Take this! Primary Lotsu!" Lee said as they begin spinning in high speed towards the ground head first."

Zaku acted quickly as he used one of his jutsu to break Dosu fall.

'Ugh! What is this feeling?'

"Ha, gotcha just in time. That impact could have been much worse for you." Zaku said as Dosu got up injured.

"What? This can not be!"

"That is a frightening Jutsu..... nearly took me out even though I landed on this soft dirt." Dosu said. "Now it's my turn."

'Oh no, my body has still not recover from that jutsu' Lee thought as Dosu attacked him making him step back into for him to scream in pain.

"Lee, no!"

"Your jutsu is indeed fast. But ours is even faster because it travels at the speed of sound." Dosu bragged as Lee fall on his knee. "Effort by itself does nothing, now watch we're going to show you something called the 'Wall'."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
29.5K 835 25
Sequel to Reborn as a Hyuga Hiaizen Hyuga has fallen into the darkness falling prey to it or not has he got something up his sleeve in this sequel se...
152K 4K 41
"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a non ninja family, but was born with except...
438 28 5
It's like naruto, but instead it's Sakuras story. Where she grows up and finds out what kind of world she lives in, her character grows up to be bett...