CHANGED YOU | JUNGKOOK X REA...

Da _HopeInWinter

Jungkook x Reader 'changed you' Update whenever it's ready . . . . "Love hurt, it causes jealousy, anger... Altro

The Truth
Disclaimer
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
EDITED
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

FIVE

17 3 2
Da _HopeInWinter

THE HANDSOME MAN

Y/n

This day we're going back to Gwangju. My husband's hangover last night is embarrassing. I carry Taena while he clingy on my shoulder like a big baby. He wear his glasses to hide his red eyes. We silently holding each other's hands and enter the car while his parents put our luggage to the trunk. He enter the back seat with me after placing Taena on her chair. I look at him confuse.

"You want me to drive?" I ask, but he pull me for a hug, as if he make it up for something. Since he wake up this morning, he didn't asked me anything that happened about last night. Or maybe, he knew that Jungkook was in the room that night and he saw him caressing my cheek romantically.

God, help me!

"No, let's just wait for a moment, Lucas is coming. Let him drive." I look at him confuse again.

"When did you had time to call Lucas?"

He snuggled into the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I love it when he does that, he always giving me the sensual shivers that makes me what to sit on him right then and there. But our daughter is here half a sleep, she drink her milk which is almost fall because she fall asleep. I took the bottle and let her sleep and take care of this big baby.

"I wake up at 4 last night, I feel dizzy and throwing up. And then there's no way I could drive back to Gwangju with my condition, and I don't want you to drive so I call Lucas. He's on the way after I call him, he will be here soon."  He kisses my neck as he explain himself.

"Uh, you don't have to do that, it's okay if I have to drive."

"No, baby, I want to stay with you, holding you and kissing all the way home."

His deep voice and words escaping his lips was enough to give a butterfly.

"Alright, will you stay here, I wanna say goodbye to Irish." I freed myself from him but he still hold my hand.

"Yeah, don't take too long."

I get out of the car, ignoring the butterfly that slowly goes away when I see my niece there with my laws. I run  to hug her, this is painful that she have to spend her holiday with grandparents.

"Are you sure you're not coming back horn with me?" I look at her, my tears is threatening to fall.

"Yes I'm sure, I wanna be here to spend my holiday."

"Why, baby? Don't say that you wanna gave us a space. It's absurd because you're barely home during school day and now you're staying here the whole spring break."

"Peanut, don't say that, you know how much I wanted to come here since last year, but you're so hard to get, now I get the chance, please, let me stay, it's only a couple of days. I promise I'll call you every day," she pull me to a hug and I squeezed her body lovingly in return.

"Call me when you want to go home."

"I will." I let her go but kisses her face, I never treat her differently even though now she's a teenager. For me, Irish is forever my little girl.

"Mother, please look after Irish. She's a good girl. I hope you don't mind with her being around." I turn to my mother in law

"Oh, I'm happy she's here, you know I have three busy sons whom barely went home. Just Taehyung some times."

"We'll take care of her, sweety."

"Thank you, father,"

"Take care of Taehyung, you know that he didn't usually get drunk."

"I know, I'll take care of him. See you next week."

I hug both of my laws and Prudence before returning back to the car. I saw Jungkook and Jimin put their bags on the back seat of his car. We both exchanged stare and I caught him smiling. So I smile at him back. I want to approach him and tell him to be save on the road but I won't. I can't be weak like this and to give in just like that. I walk faster to the car, and notices that Lucas is already sit behind the wheel.

This guy had a teleportation power or something?

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." He said politely.

"Lucas, when did you arrive?"

"Just now,"

I have no words to say but only nod when the car slowly leave the spacious yard of Kim family. I wave at Irish and everyone that still stay. Jimin's car following behind us.

"I'm sorry about last night." He caresses my hand before bring it to his lips for a kiss. I glanced at the rearview mirror to see Lucas focusing his eyes on the road.

My head still clouded by leaving Irish and Prudence alone with my laws. I can't focus on him right now. What if someone hurt Irish?

"Babe, are you listening?" He ask again and I look at him, finding his eyes.

"Yes, I.."

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm worried about Irish, what if someone came approach her and hurt her?" I tell him my concern.

"Hey, there's nothing to worried about, she's save with my parents."

"I know, I just, I think of put more security there, just in case. Lucas, can you call your friends to stay on guard at my law's house. Make sure they are save." I talk to Lucas who's focus on driving, he only glance at me through the mirror.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim, I can do that."

"Thank you."

I slump on my seat to rest my head, my husband just looking at me as he smile. He caresses my hair and placing the sweetest kiss on my forehead.

"You're worried too much." I give him my bombastic side eye.

I always worried when I far away from Irish. Being away from her is losing my focus. It was a habit, the bad past didn't leave me that easily and printed a solid trauma of losing her.

"I do. I can't stay away from her."

"I understand. So, can we talk about last night?"

I look at him, realize that I haven't give him my attention. I raise my hand and touch the side of his face.

"Yeah,"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drunk. You just got there and we supposed to be spending time together."

Together which mean, alone in the bed while mother and father babysitting Taena so we could spend our alone time. But all of those are failed when he got too excited. Also it's not his fault, not entirely, I can't stop him having fun.

"That's okay. You with your friends. I can understand that."

"Yeah, Jimin is my best friend, Jungkook too. I'm so happy that they came join us."

Jungkook's name being said instantly bring shiver to my back, and I hope he never notices my reaction.

"I'll make it up to you, anything you want me to do, I'll do it."

I can't deny his cute and sensual smile on his lips as I lean closer, enchanted by his charm, I give in to the kiss he starts slowly, not caring of anything will be witnessed by one and only loyal guard, Lucas.

I hold his jaw to deepen the kiss, he pull me closer to his chest, drowning my fingers to his gorgeous hair and pulling it gently. He can't escape the sexy growl in between our kiss.

Take that what I give you, Kim Taehyung!

His hand in between my thighs, ready to go higher, but before every thing goes under control, I bit his lower lips to give him a warning that were not alone. He scoffed and back off, biting his own lip in disbelief.

"Dearest, darling, my universe. Hold that desire of yours, we'll be home soon." I tell him but earning giggle from him.

"My God. You're so-"

"Sleepy, I didn't get to sleep tight last night because of you snoring so loud." I sit properly at my spot and crossed my arms playfully grin at him.

"Am I? Did I give you a hard time?"

"Every night." He chuckles.

"Alright, then, sleep here," he patted his chest, coding me go lean closer to rest my head on his chest. I obeyed and hugged him. Slowly closing my eyes and relax my mind. I could fall asleep only by listening to his heart beat. Its calming.

°°°

We reach home after three hours driving. Jimin and Jungkook decided to go back to Seoul after a quick goodbyes from a phone call. They understand that we need to rest.

So last night was the last time I've seen Jungkook and interact with him. That's better, that man need to give my heart a break from too much beating because of him. I don't even know why it still does.

I put Taena on her bedroom, she cry and refused to sleep on her own and I have to carry her to calm her down. When she finally sleep, I put her down to bed and make sure she's comfortable.

I close the door and walking to the kitchen to make some lunch. Woojin was already there to help me cook, but it seems like Butter didn't let me enter the kitchen. He stops me, holding me securely in his arms and back hugging me.

"Let's rest some more. Woojin will cook for us." He whispers deeply with his voice that I always love to hear. I smiles

"Are you sure you want to rest?" I teased him.

"Yes and no. Come on." He drag me back upstairs and went to our room.

He locked the door, I was already sitting on the bed, understand his purpose. I cross my legs elegantly and wait for him to come closer.

Honestly I'm glad that he is drunk last night, I always refused to do it in his parents house because how loud he was in the process. Even in our home I prayed that Woojin or Lucas will never hear us.

He kneel down, help me removing my socks. I smile at how flirty he was. When the socks come off, he get up and find my zipper dress. He just opened it without being shy or waiting for my permission. He know that I want it too. I look at his eyes, down to his nose, look at his cute mole on the tip, and then down your his lips that o want to kissed so badly. That thing is teasing me since morning and got me struggle to return it because I was shy since we're not alone.

I'll have my revenge, just watch me.

I hold his hand and sto whatever he was doing. I forced him to sit on the bed while I stripped myself in front of him.

This idea is awkward. I need years to adjust this behavior from best friend to husband. Butter is sweet, but he is Butter, being his wife is beyond my imagination.

I smirked at the reaction he gave me. When the dress fall down to my body, left me with gorgeous black lingerie I wear them on purpose, just in case if we would have it in unexpected timing.

He spread his leg and bit his lower lips sensually.

Someone please, make him stop doing that!

His eyes staring at me up and down. With his poor self control, he grabbed my hand and with the blink of an eye, I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck. We stare each other.

"Don't teased me." He growl sexily.

"I have to, you teased me first."

With a swift move, he hovered me on the bed and he took off his shirt impatiently. Also his pants before pull up the blanket to cover us. His eyes is not like wild tiger anymore, this time filled with fondness.

He lean down to kiss me more softly and slowly. His low growl is like music to my ears, he had that sexiest voice man could ever had. My head drown with wants and desire for him to touch me. His hands goes under me to remove the remaining clothes that still on me.

"I missed you, Peanut, you're only gone for one day but it's like eternity to me." He softly whispered as he kisses my jaw.

"I missed you too."

He slide in gently, causing me to let out delightful scream, he swallowed my voice into the deep kisses adding more pleasure between us.

If sex can help people forget their problem. Then sex is needed just like people needed air to breathe.

"... Y/n, you were loved, you deserved to be loved. Give yourself a chance to love again."

His word replayed in my he'd few years ago before we decided to get married. He open my eyes that there's no used grieving too much because it's gonna torture me.

"If I have to love again, I don't want nobody else, I lost without you, you show me the way, you walk with me in the same road, you let me walk on your road, and I walk for you on your road. I love you."

The beautiful, soulful voice that makes me wonder how God created him this perfect. He must've took his time when he ever think of making Butter. And I was this lucky to be the chosen one, to receive his love, to have a chance to take care of him.

His breathing harsh, his sweating was all over his body, but this look of tiredness giving a big smile of satisfaction on his face. The same reaction that I have right now.

"Let's take a bath." He say breathlessly.

"Just take a bath?"

"Of course not."

He kicked the blanket and standing up, he carry me to the bathroom, resuming the make out session until he satisfied.

°°°

Dinner with soup Woojin making for us. I like her gentle cook with soft taste. I guess I trained her well back then. She placed the hot soup on the table while I just sit there with my daughter. I look at Irish's chaid where she used to sit. Is she eat well? What is she doing right now? I haven't call her since I got home, but she text me that she picked a flower with Prudence and go to the market to sell them.

My husband sit on his cair, pushing his hair back as I look at him. I noticed that I made a mistake by giving him those hickeys. Yup, that is not just one. But three.

"Papa, what happened with your neck? Why they're red?" I widened my eyes as my daughter ask him innocently. He shocked and hurry touched his neck.

"Oh, I got bitten by a giant mosquito."

What the hell did I caused!

"Do we have mosquito repellent?"

"Yes, sweety, I forgot to use it before I sleep."

I just giggles at his answer. This is silly. He look at me, desperately asking for help.

"Don't mention that, sweetheart, let's eat, aunt Woojin cook a lot." I distract her and she immediately focusing on her food.

I glanced at Butter and he already give me his death glare, I laugh more internally.

After I out my daughter to bed, I went to the library to read before I sleep. The novel from yesterday that I haven't finished. My husband is exercising in the gym room.

As I peacefully read, my phone beaming caught my attention. I look at the screen seeing a new text messages from unknown number. I frown, thinking who might it be.

<unknown number>
"Hi"

Who hi me in this hour?

I took my phone, curious taking over me. I reply to this person.

<Mrs. Kim>
"Who is this?"

I can't believe my husband named my number Mrs. Kim. Looks like he is so protective over his belongings.

<unknown number>
"Guess 😏"

I frown annoyingly after seeing him answer.

<Mrs. Kim>
"Don't play around, you know what time it is?"

<unknown number>
"You still awake, which mean you're available. What r u doing now? Read?"

I look at screen, questions running on my head. Until the realization hit me to the corner of my invisible quest.

<Mrs. Kim>
"Jungkook, you?"

<unknown number>
"😏 smart. Save my number, I might wanna call and text you often, good night."

I look at his last text freeze. Ever since forever I never connected with him, no single call or text to even ask 'how are you'. I think it's better not to call him ever again. In fact that he finally find Nara at first, I'm happy in the same time sad that I lost him. He changed his number after so many years. Of course, he needed to move on from everything.

"Baby?"

The voice echoes through the empty room got me almost jumped in shock. I hide my phone under the pillow before he could see it. I stand up and seeing him walking into the library. He just work out and come straight to me.

"Hi." I greeted with my stupidity.

"What's wrong? You looked so surprised."

"Uhm, I was reading, and kind startled when you call."

His hand already on my waist, hold me securely. Don't forget that this library had the whole glass window with the back yard scenery. I purposely didn't put any curtain so I can still see outside. If someone ever pass by, someone means Woojin or Lucas. But they are resting in this hour.

"You're sweating."

I noticed the bead of sweat on his forehead and hair that makes him look even more intimidating.

"Yeah, I know it's late, but you wanna take a shower again with me? It will help you sleep better." His finger slipped u der my pj's playfully up and down. I shrugged, teasing him.

"I can't refuse."

That's good. He is smirking and take me back to our bedroom. I pull up his wet shirt and throw it away carelessly. He lift me up and carry me to the bathroom. He close the door with his leg and stripped me in a gentle manner, he is trying to control himself not to ripped my pj's. We enter the cubicle, doing exactly the opposite of taking a shower 'together'.

Him was so encouraged by love and longing that he never get enough of. But my mind was parting, thinking of other things besides focusing on him. My eyes close, gather myself to feel his every touch. It was difficult, and I start to questioned myself.

Do the biggest distraction meet their victory?

If I don't survive, I'll lose and willingly surrendered.

°°°

Next day

I feel my entire body weak but I have to get up early, it's the first day of spring break. And the best time to open the restaurant and start a business.

After Taena ready for breakfast, her father came down already look so handsome with gray suits. Hair back showing how gorgeous forehead. I stunned by his look as if the time around me were stop when he move so slush, slowly.

"Papa, you look handsome."

Even our daughter agree with what my head said. She pull me back to reality and I bring two strawberry smoothies to the table. I give him one and he look up to me.

"Thank you, baby."

"You went to office today?" He ask me as he ate his breakfast.

"Yes, Ms. Cho call me last night that we'll have a meeting. You busy?" I look at him, serving myself a toast with jam.

"Yes, unfortunately I have to escorted the delivery of painting from Japan. I won that from the auction last month."

"How much?"

"Thirty million yen."

"It's gonna be a bombastic exhibition, baby."

He wanted to have the exhibition in Xmas Eve and I hope his plan went well.

"So, it's okay if I take you to the office?"

"Okay. But what about you, road to Damyang is quite far, and you have to go to airport as well, let Lucas go with you, I'll drive with Taena."

He feel guilty, obviously plastered on his face, but it's his work, I can't make him drive me and then drive to airport while I can drive myself.

"You're such a sweetheart. I promise I'll come to your restaurant soon as I done."

"Okay."

He said that a lot, but at the end of the day we always meet at the house after dinner due to his busy work. His art gallery needed more attention to glow up, and I can't blame him when he try to work on his business, building truth with relation is not that simple, he need focus and consistently approach the target to get a good reputation.

By the time coming, he and Lucas going first and I follow behind their car. Clearly the way to the airport is the opposite of my office. He keep sending me purple Hearts to apologize because I have to drive alone. What a sweet.

I hold my daughter's hand as we enter Hope corporation. Everyone here mostly didn't recognize me, especially the new staffs, I came here whenever Ms. Cho told me that we had meeting, maybe once in a month, she let me see and learn the financial reports.

"... I already told my assistant to wired to your account, Mrs. Kim."

That's how the meeting meet the final. They give me profit without even working hard. Hoseokie is really prepared for Irish.

"Thank you, Ms. Cho."

"You're going back to the restaurant?"

"I open for business."

"You were quite talented in this field, Mrs. Kim. Why don't you join us to look after your husband's company?" She always kindly says that.

"I'm married now, it seems like inappropriate for me to be here. My former husband give this company to you as his Godmother. We had that talk long ago, we both agree that he will give 60% profit from his company for his daughter."

"Irish will be his legacy. The documents for that is safely kept in the save. I hope when she come of age, she willingly take care of his father's company. I'll be old by then."

"You're going to be her best teacher for her, Ms. Cho."

I hug this nice lady and she hug me in return. I went inside the car with my daughter and leave to my restaurant.

Arriving at the parking lot, I look at the almost ten years building still stand strongly for business. I look at it proudly that I still survive. After he passed away, for almost a year that didn't open this restaurant. Every corner of Gwangju remind me of him. Tragically that I love him after his death. The pain haunted me like they never let me sleep tight with guilt.

"Mommy, are you crying?"

The small hand touching my arm, pulling me back to reality. My daughter look at me with her teary eyes.

"No, sweetheart. I'm just happy today. Let's go."

We both leave the car and go inside the building. They welcomed me as I walk towards my chamber. Isla, my best friend recently came visit with her son. She got married five years ago and blessed with three years old son, same age as Taena and they usually play together. Is not every day that she came, but today I feel grateful that she's here.

"Why didn't you take Woojin here to look after Taena, babe." She said, sipping her tea slowly as I watch them playing at the small ground I made them.

"I can't, she has to stay home, and besides, I like to watch her in my own."

"You were so protective, you know that?" I giggles.

"I have to, she's my daughter."

Someone knocked on the door and I tell whoever they are to come in. One of my employee telling me that someone had reserved for VIP room.

"I'll be back, Isla."

"Okay, I'll watch the kids."

"Thank you so much, I love you."

I leave my chamber and hurry put on my chef jacket. Someone enter the restaurant dramatically as it's stole my attention. Tall man, handsome, no doubt, he wear sleeveless black shirt and leather pants with boots. His black hair covered with black beanie, as if he is telling the world that black suit him well. Also that enchanting tattoos all over his right arm. Time has stop as he walk extremely slowly towards me. I froze at my place as well as if seeing a ghost. Except, he's alive and well.

"Good morning, I reserved for VIP on the phone. Which one is available for me?"

There he is.

Dragging me back to the reverse of deja vu. He acted like we both not knowing each other but, shit, can you hear them whispering behind you?

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"To eat, of course. I'm hungry and I heard this place is serving whatever I requested."

Yes, but, why it has to be you?

Again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.5K 341 28
[COMPLETED] Where Taehyung gets himself a boyfriend and he couldn't be more happier but is it worth it? He pushed his best friend aside and only focu...
312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
41.9K 1.5K 48
You can't deny your fate and his desire for you... Where destiny plays the game of LOVE. just say you want me too... Kim Y/N despite her showing her...
141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...