MOHABBAT-E-DIWAANGI

由 MMiniie

Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, ign... 更多

Description
Aesthetic's 🌸
For my small family
character's ✨
2. Mr.cute✨
3.Blast ✨
4.My vani ✨
5.Lucifer✨
6. Lost something precious ✨
7.without you✨
8.He is dead???✨
9.Protective brother's...✨
10 .Kashi / nokjhok
11. Bahu / daughter in law ✨
12.DIWAANGI ✨
character sketch ✨
13.Mr.Rajawat✨
14. Congrats Baby ✨
15. Aadish smile ✨
16. Thakur's arrival ✨
17. gunshot ✨

1.Angel ✨

26.3K 1.2K 258
由 MMiniie

It's my first book guys sorry for the mistakes. And you know na I love you guys 💓. Maaf kr dena plss 🥺

My babies are fighters 😌✨
#AadiAvni#Aatika

______________________________________

Let's meet our shou... Ahem ahem Avantika.

Adorned in a stunning yellow and golden lehenga, surrounded by scattered bangles, scarves, earrings, and books in a room. She is really a messy girl guys same as her life .

Despite looking like a goddess, She is looking at her reflection with annoyed face. "Cause inse inki dori nahi bandh rhi . Ab inhe kon btaye dori bandhne meh help karne ke liye inke vo inhe jaldi hi Milne Wale hai. Ye lo ji inhone dori to bandh li ab apni chudiya kho di ho hi Jaye inse koi Kam akele . Chlo time waste nhi karte hai story start krte".

(The girl is unable to tie the string of her blouse . Now who will tell her to help her tie the string her Mr. is going to meet her soon. Here, she've managed to tie the string, but now she's lost her bangles. She can't do anything alone. Let's not waste time and start the story.)

***************

First, this dori(string), now these bangles. Hey bhole( lord Shiva), why is it always me, huh? Don't you love me? Why am I consistently in such situations?

My phone began ringing with the call "uhh now who wants to die, yrr." I was already frustrated due to this wedding and now ....I don't wanna talk to anyone right now .But..... It was fro...frommmm...... Shristi. OMG! I shouted in pure joy, much like a child . She is my best friend yrr . Inna to bnta hai ji .(This is ohk ji )

I answered the call, and the first words I heard were, "Where the hell are you, idiot? Why aren't you at home? What the hell are you doing? Why is no one picking up my call? Have you all vanished? 'Jamin kha gayi ya aasman nigal gya.'( "Did the ground swallow or did the sky gulp?")......she pause for a second and said Say something, you dumbo."

Seriously, until now, this chhipkali ( lizard) didn't even let me speak, guys. "Oye, neither hi nor hello, straight into Gyan(knowledge)mode. By the way, you're not giving me a chance to talk, yrr. How can I communicate with you, ha?" I expressed these words playfully with a small pout, but the response I received was unexpected.

"Oh, nautanki( drama queen), quiet down with this drama. Just tell me, where the hell are you and your whole family? I am here at your place."

And that's it, I'm done. How could she do this to me, huh? She didn't even tell me once that she is in India.after freaking years.huhh!

"Whattttttt.......are...you, I mean, you are in India? Ohhhhhh my god. Are you serious, Shri." I don't know what's come over me, but I'm shouting like a crazy person. Ohh, I am almost on the verge of crying. How can she be in India after 10 years, and I'm not even there to receive her? She sensed that I'm about to cry; she knows me better than me. We haven't been in the same country for 10 years, but she's always there for me-she's my everything, my only friend.

I told her everything about how my mom brought me here with them for this wedding. Her cousins' children are really something else, just too different from me, yrr. I'm not even comfortable with them. Still, I've been in Canada for the last 5 days, doing nothing. Oh yeah, I am doing one important task - reading my fictional man and dreaming about them. But everyone knows the reality; no one is going to have that. And my luck is just like that, shattered and scattered.

I shared all the details with her, including the events today-a wedding in the afternoon and a clubbbbb party at night.

Despite knowing me dislike such gatherings, she wished me to enjoy the party before ending the call.

This girl knows how to annoy me. Okay, now I'm going back to my work to find my special bangles that match my lehenga.

"ohh bhole help me with this bangles plss ji" . I said joining my hands for help from my protector.

Author's POV

"The King of Jaipur descends the stairs, exuding regal charm and a touch of menace. His presence radiates an aura of royalty, with a captivating blend of fire and danger. As he descends, the echoes of his footsteps resonate through the living room, prompting all the servants to bow in respectful acknowledgment of their sovereign."

"At 8:30 in the morning, it's breakfast time at the royal mansion. Just like always, everyone eagerly awaits the presence of the king. "According to the royal rules, breakfast doesn't commence until the king is present.
The rule is consistent for lunch and dinner, but due to work commitments, no one can be present on time. However, they are making an effort to maintain this rule, at least during breakfast.

"Rudra bss 5 minute wait karle bhai sa aate hi honge .......Mujhe pta hai vo tumhe kuchh nahi kahege , lekin agar baba sa ne dekh liya na to tumhare cards jarur cancel ho sakte hai . To thoda sabar se kam kare beta ji"( "Rudra, just wait for 5 minutes brother, he will be here soon. I know he won't tell you anything, but if Baba Sahib sees, your cards could definitely be canceled. So be patient and work calmly, my brother.") . Said Om with irritated tone cause of his brothers everyday behaviour during breakfast. "Rajawat's second baby boy . Boy for the family and baby for his girrrrrrrrl friend's. Some times he is to cheesy but pure soul ."

To which there parents shared a small chuckled. Hearing there small morning banter .

Like their brother they both have too , two sides of there self one for family second for the world. The world who is always cruel to them .

Or hmare chhote nawab to Pure ke pure copy paste hai Aadish Rajawat ke ,but for the world. For his family he is still there cute little baby boy . Who is so much shaitan.( "And our little prince is a complete copy-paste of Aadish Rajawat, but for the world. For his family, he is still their cute little baby boy. Who is quite mischievous.")

At the same time , a voice filled with authority emanates from across the table, instilling a sense of dread in those who hear it. Despite this intimidating presence, the two brothers gather their composure, and everyone present exchanges friendly greetings. As the king commences his morning meal, the rest of the members follows him, with their breakfast.

During breakfast, Adi (Aadish) received a call and excused himself to answer it, explaining that it was from his personal assistant, the only person he trusts as much as his family in the world.

(Ohkkkk guys he has a great trust issue)

Although these three don't just share a brotherhood connection. But also they are eachothers support system, friends, mentor and what not . They are a perfect example of siblings . They can't spend too much time together cause of the work and the royal status they got . Still they are expectionally close , willing to sacrifice their lives for one another.

Adi went near the garden and received a call. He spoke with Arman for a few minutes before returning to his chair at the dining table. Despite his efforts to conceal his emotions, it was evident to anyone observing that he was struggling. His family, unlike outsiders, could sense the emotions behind his poker face and stern glares. Each passing second intensified his inner anger, visible through protruding veins on his neck and hands. But no one dares to ask him the reason . Like always he is not gonna talk to them about anything. Adi's mother, a warrior for her son, stood ready to defend against anyone who had hurt him.

Following the retirement of Adi's father, the former king of Jaipur, from business last year, Adi took charge. Thriving in the business world, Adi, along with his two brothers, became actively involved in the family business. Now, not only the king of Jaipur, Adi also revealed his role as a mafia figure. With Adi at the helm, the Rajawat family's situation began to improve than before.

After having breakfast, everyone departed for their respective workplaces.

Adi's mother and father always try to engage themselves in some work from mansion or orphanage. Om and Rudra are exceptional they sometimes went to their college or company when needed.

This enigmatic individual navigates the clandestine depths of his secret refuge with a cold determination. Driven by a visceral sense of protection for his family, he dispenses justice to those who dare cross the boundaries of loyalty, leaving a trail of consequences for any who threaten his world.

The loud scratching sound of tires of four cars outside the dungeon is a clear sign. It means the boss has arrived - the king of Jaipur. Everyone is getting alerted.

In a dim light room, the atmosphere is tense as ten guards stand . They're all donned in full black uniforms, each tightly gripping a firearm. They form a circle around a man who is tightly bound to a chair. A dark cloth is secured over his mouth, muffling any attempts to speak or call for help. The man desperately struggles to free himself, grappling with the restraints and attempting to remove the cloth covering his mouth.

The distressing scene becomes even more gruesome as the man's battered appearance. His face bears multiple marks, indicating he is tortured by his man. The severity of his predicament is further highlighted by the horrific sight of one of his legs, which appears to have been brutally attacked or eaten by an animal. The room is tainted with an unsettling atmosphere as the man's entire body is drenched in blood, painting a grim picture of the violence that has transpired.

Aadi have given the permission to his guards to do anything if the person is traitor for him . Give the torture they want just the person should be in condition to live till he himself came and give the death he wants to give the person. He didn't love killing but he love to see fear in those eyes who betray him . The pain he wants to see in them gives him a satisfaction that his family is safe his kingdom is safe .

A man with an imposing presence strides into a room, causing others to feel sweat on there forehead. Just by his presence.He takes deliberate, long steps and settles into a chair, projecting the image of a king. One of his associates hands him a gun.

"Kuchh kaha iss ne,"( did he said something )he utters in his cold and dangerous voice.

"No boss," promptly replies one of his most trusted bodyguards.

He chuckled, instilling a fear of losing their lives in others.

As he rotated his neck, scrutinizing the surroundings, his gaze met the eyes of a man securely bound to a chair. The apprehension reflected in the captive's eyes conveyed the profound fear induced by his mere presence.

"Kiu re chaudhari itti kya jaldi hai yrr tujhe Marne ki "? ( Why ...chaudhari why do you wanna go to hell this soon )I observed how my words affected him; he trembled, then collapsed. 'Oh damn it, itni jaldi thode
hi apne sikar ko Jane dunga mai"( ohh but don't worry, don't forget you are my pray and i didn't let you go this soon ). I commanded my men, and they poured boiling water on him, intensifying his suffering. As he regained consciousness, the agony reflected in his eyes - that's precisely the sight I yearned for in my traitors."

After subjecting him to torment for 15 minutes, I departed from the location.

I was busy with some files when my PA informed me about baba's( father) arrival, it must be something important, he never comes to office on a daily basis only visit when needed or he have to talk about some bussinness work . Him being a bussinness Man never miss a chance to involve himself in office work but due to his health issues we can't take risk . We try our best so that he don't come to office or take any mental pressure.But him being stubborn......

"Tonight you need to takeoff for Canada beta(son)"said Ansh Rajawat Adi's Father in his authoritative tone so that his son would say yes to him.

Baba said without taking a second after entering my cabin , like their is no second chance.

"Magar aap to jante hai na baba yaha kuchh naye projects suru kiye hai ham ne , hum ek din ke liye bhi kahi nahi ja sakte ."( "But you know Baba  i has started some new projects here,i can't go anywhere even for a day.") I said to baba cause I know it's an easy work which can be done by our any other people but he is doing this cause some other reason.

"Aadi hum yaha sab dekh lenge aap bss aaj Jane ki taiyari kijiye .......... ye hmara hukum hai ". (. "Aadi, we will manage everything here, you just prepare to leave today... this is our command.")Baba said this and he knows I am not gonna do anything against his words. It's true he is trying his best from months so that I can go to Canada. I don't know why he wants me to go there but I think I really need to go there now. Ab hmara koi bahana kam nahi aayega.( "Now no excuse of ours will work.")

I handover my work to Om and departed for airport.

Author's POV

At 8.30 pm in Canada , a chopper landed in one of the airport of Canada . A man in his 20s walked out with all his glory looking like a model . Wearing a nevy blue three piece suit surrounded by 5 guards for his safety. (Or for others cause if they try anything wrong they will be killed in most brutal way by Adi )

One of his guard open the car door for him and he settled in the car and than others too . He talked with his client for some time and decided too meet in his personal club in this city for a deal for which his baba sent him here.

The wedding rituals are finally over but know this party yrr i really don't wanna go but I have to no choice. I am tried yrr koi to roklo mujhe :⁠'⁠(

( just like you my small family have no choice other than reading this long chapter)

I got ready in black simple dress . I don't want to but if my cousins show me again wearing something Indian as ,I was wearing in all wedding function they will eat me alive. what can I do yrr I love my Indian wear they are too comfy for me ( I love saipallavi ki simplicity more than any other things or dresses whatever you wanna say )

This one is my today's dress rate this please( I know you guys are gonna love this one ) "choice kiski hai .(blushing already)

We reached to the club in 30 mins. i don't know the name and who cares yrr ." Konsa koi fiction man aayega mujhse Milne Jo iss jagah ko yaad rakhu, huuh .....( "Which fictional character would come to meet me that I remember this place, huh ...")

Everyone was enjoying and as i said I was sitting on chair with annoyed face .....this music yrr too..... muchh loud . ( Kan se khun niklega mere , khun ) (""Blood will ooze from my ears, blood.")

After some time a girl come to me with with glasses for juice in her hands , i know her she is one of my cousins friend . Don't know what problem she has with me i am trying my best not to talk to her but she is too much yrr thanks to my bhole i already have done phd in ignoring people. I am on the safe place .

She sit next to me . I have best plan for me , but before I could say anything she offer me a juice and as it was soft drink I can't even avoid. I love mango more than oranges but it's ohkkkkkk . I have really no option these time . I took the glass with small lip to lip smile . She didn't even say a word yrr this time so what we can do .I am not the who cares for this whole world what they do or not but still there is something wrong she is not the one who just don't talk for a second, she really talk to much even if it is meaning less .

I should enjoy my juice rather than using my brain cells .

She herself left after some time. I too give the look who cares .

But after sometime I suddenly starts feeling uneasy I don't know why but something is not good my head is spinning, like little, but it's i need to use washroom. I am on my periods also , now I wanna cry but where is these washroom i don't know where I am going but luckily I am in front of some room or like washroom it has a lock BC ( jyada dimag na lgaye ji apna, bhen ki catori bolri hai ye ) washroom door pe kon lock krta hai .( Who the hell locked the washroom door )I knocked unknowingly . My eyes betray me start flowing my vision blur i am not even able to open my eyes . Everything is happening really quick ,I am not even able to figure out.

And suddenly my legs start feeling too weak to even stand properly I probably landed on a wall . I was trying to hug wall for a little support.....but .........waittttt a minute walls ke muscles kb se hone lage .... Vo bhi inne strong...kyaa muscles hai yrr ... Jiske bhi hai badi mehnat ki hai lagta hai . ( "Wait a minute, when did the walls start getting muscles? And such strong muscles too... what muscles, man! Whoever has them must have put in a lot of hard work.")I was smiling like an idiot thinking about this muscle man when someone strike in mind .

No.... Not again ....Ohh shit .... Hayee bhole .....kahe ????  ( Why lord Shiva ???)I am about to open my eyes when someone probably the person tries to make me stand by holding me with my shoulder. Wow his touch yrr he is a gentleman so soft .

"Avni focus babe situation to dekh le kya soch Rahi hai apne fiction man ko dur rakh in sab se ". ( "Avni, focus babe, just look at the situation. What is she thinking, keeping her fictional man away from all this?")My subconscious mind mocked. Making me smile and blush at a same time.

I reach to the club and straight went in my personal suit which was always reserved for me . Manager inform me about the ongoing party here . Freaking manager don't even inform me before about this shit . Otherwise I will choose some other location for Today meeting.

I am waiting for the clients but they are late . how can I explain to people that I am not just person I even have responsibilities and work to do . Everyone knows in bussinness world late comers not allowed ...still . Even I am not getting any good thoughts about this place, I don't know why but my instincts are saying that something big is about to happen something really bad . And my instincts never disappoints me .

I call Arman he instantly replied to my call which he never miss in his whole career for once.

" hello , boss do you need something" .

"Check on the clients and search about the place if you if you got anything suspicious inform ,the pilot about our leave "

I said typing on my laptop. I cut the call and again got focused in my work, when I hear a knock on my door. It's not usually because if the clients are there Arman should be with them and he knows the password of my suit he will never knock if he is with clients.

With all this things in my mind I opened the door, and the next thing I show was ..... I don't have words to explain my brother's says I can write a dictionary without thinking twice and here I am is it really me i literally don't have a word .

A girl in front of me in black dress , long black hairs , with minimal golden jewelry and black eyes ohh these fucking black eyes my favourite her long eyelashes not doing great with them. She hold a magic in her eyes otherwise who have a dam power to make me loss my mind and "what about heart "my subconscious mind mocked . That's the time when I come out in the reality.

Her eyes are moist whhhhat ...... But why?? I wanna ask her but then with a sudden force she come on me like seriously she was standing how can she just fall is she is not well or what, something happened with her .

Her touch was so soft to handle. I was trying my best to control myself.
I tried balancing her by holding her with shoulder . And the next movement a precious view come in front of me .

"Angel " is the only thing I was able to speak after seeing her all moist eyes like they are trying to say something ,they are not silent there is something, things she is hidding from others , a small smile playing on her cute heart shaped pink lips they looks so juicy, (ohh god....shut up I mentally slap my self) and her chicks are covered with red hue .

But for whom is the only question was in my mind but then I heard her murmuring something...

"Kya muscles hai "( what a muscles man)

I control my chuckled, bite my lower lip to control my self....

Is she is for real ? she is a real Angel.
My angel !

*****************

Don't avoid for today

It's my first time writing some story if you find anything wrong, share your views with me yrra's .

If you guys don't like my rants during reading pls inform me .

Share your suggestions too .

It's our book Mohabbat-E-DIWAANGI first chapter so there is no Target, just give the love you think this one deserves.

Love you guys for supporting, you guys are the reason I started writing this story .

Credit goes to my small family🩷.

Chalo ab dher sare votes or comment se Mera inbox full khardo .

And ya last one is it okay if I post after every two weeks cause I too have exams after some days so .

Words count: 3550

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6.3K 365 31
Abeer Malhotra , a 6'2 male with bossy attitude and arrogance is the CEO of famous multimillionaire company Malhotra industries and corporations and...
65K 8.8K 52
Two normal people with normal (but not so normal) lives, meet by chance and then their life turns 180° He exudes a calm and composed nature, a strik...
95.1K 4.7K 40
"𝓐 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷..." Reyaansh Singh Rathore, the Hukum Sa of Rajasthan and King of India, ruled with an iron fist. He was kn...
12.6K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*