Nails ~ Gongfourz/Taehan

By Ificouldtellhim2

Nails ~ Gongfourz(TaeHan) "Why do you always bite your nails??" Leehan is a very anxious male if you get to k... More

Teaser
one
two
CONFUSED, BUT PLS READ!!
three
💛💛
💛💛💛
four
five
💛💛💛
seven
eight
nine
💛💛💛
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
Eighteen: Han Taesan¹

six

231 8 11
By Ificouldtellhim2

I'm literally forcing myself
To update when Saturdays/Sundays
Because it's the only free time I get.

But I almost don't because I have
Saturday classes 8-10am and choir
On 1-2:30pm

And on Sundays I go to church for mass

Enjoy the chapter everyone💛💛

.

"well if you don't know, IT IS!" Sungho grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it. The two male shaked their head and heard the door creaked

Grace came inside the room. "Honey?" Sungho still didn't remove his pillow. "Move aside children. I think he just needs space" The two nods and left with Grace.

———

Tomorrow, it was only Donghyun who would go to school. Sungho doesn't want to see Jaehyun's face. Riwoo had to stay next to Sungho because if everyone left him. Sungho would pass lunch, breakfast, dinner or anything you do to live.

Donghyun came walking to his locker but stopped when the three dudes were there. "Oh no they're here again." Donghyun sighed and just walked to it.

Taesan and his two minions saw Donghyun walking closer to the locker. "Excuse me. You're blocking my locker" Donghyun said but Taesan ignored him and continued talking to the two.

Jaehyun blinked at what Taesan was trying to do but Woonhak immediately got what the male thought of doing.

"Excuse. Me." Donghyun said again, politely. Taesan glanced at him and ignored him completely again.

Donghyun then shrugged. "If you say so" Donghyun, the shy boy pushed Taesan aside as students watched in wide eyes.

"What was that for!?" Taesan yelled at him. "You don't move aside, that's what you get" Donghyun smiled at him and opened his locker.

Students still were shocked but the bell rang so they made their way through the halls to their classes.

Classes went smoothly, Donghyun would only have to go to 3 more classes and he will finally go home.

But you couldn't call Donghyun's say without Taesan bothering him. "Heyyy" Taesan walked next with Donghyun since they both have the same classes this period.

"What?" Taesan was a bit taken back at the response but he shrugged it off. "Where you goin to?" He asked but didn't had an answer from the younger. "Answer me idiot!"

Donghyun continued walking, completely ignoring the older like what he did earlier. "Are you perhaps sulking?" Donghyun shakes His head as an answer.

"Is it because I ignored you this morning?" Taesan came closer to Donghyun and the male shakes His head again.

Donghyun pushed Taesan away and came in running inside his class. Taesan laughed at him and smirked.

As soon as Donghyun came in running, there weren't that much students in so he couldn't hide at the back bench.

Donghyun hid his bag under the table and crouched down so he wouldn't get caught by Taesan.

A male came in and saw Donghyun hiding, they both stared at eachother and laughed. "My name's Wonbin, you must be Donghy-"

Donghyun nods. "yes yes I'm Donghyun, but please help me hide" wonbin looked at the door then put his bag next to the table of his. "From whom?"

"This taesan dude. I think he's crazy" wonbin laughed. "Don't laugh at me! Just help me hide please"

Wonbin nods and sat on the table, removing his hoodie and covering Donghyun with it. After telling Donghyun to not move or say anything. He heard the students go silent, so that meant Taesan is here.

"Why did the classroom go silent?" Donghyun whispered and wonbin only answered with a shush. "Taesan is here. Remember what I said"

Wonbin gulped and grabbed his notebook, staring to write random shits on it. Taesan looked around and found no one suspicious so he goes up the last bench and asked Matthew, Woonhak's cousin If he saw Donghyun.

Matthew was about to say where Donghyun was but Zhang Hao, accidentally fell which stopped Matthew from saying where Donghyun was and the male got up, helping Zhang Hao.

Zhang Hao, before he stands up. He winked at Wonbin meaning he knew about the plan and wonbin mouthed a thank you.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay? Should I call Hanb-" Hao shaked His head. "No need, but I think I got a small bruise and we should go to the clinic"
Matthew nods. "Sorry Dongmin, you should ask the others. Maybe they know." Matthew smiled only and left with Hao.

Taesan looked around and saw wonbin, writing something on his notebook. Nothing suspicious about it, right?

"Hey Wonbin" wonbin closed his eyes and opened them again to look at Taesan. "Yeah?" Wonbin puts his pen down and coughs to tell Donghyun that Taesan's here.

"Have you seen Donghyun?"

Wonbin blinked. "Donghyun who?" Taesan face palmed. "You know who I'm talking to nerd" taesan pointed at Wonbin's chest.

"Look dude, I don't know this Donghyun boy. You know all I do in my life is study. That's why you call me nerd"

Taesan scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Details about him?" Wonbin asked. "Small" wonbin blinked. "Him?" Wonbin pointed at Minjae.

"No! That's minjae. We're talking about Donghyun here."  Wonbin looked around. "More details!"

"Uhm has brown hair" wonbin stared at Taesan and sighed. Having a hard time to look around since most people here are brown haired and small.

"You know what! Never mind" taesan scoffed and went to a chair next to Matthew. "Did you find him?" Matthew asked. Taesan shaked his head. Matthew blinked in confusion. "But he's next to Wonbin. You saw Wonbin's red hoodie, right?" Taesan nods. "Donghyun's under that"

"What!?"

Taesan stands up and ran up to Wonbin's table. As soon as wonbin was about to remove the hoodie, he puts it back on top of Donghyun and told the male to shut up.

"Heyyy Taesan-"

"Remove that hoodie, NOW!" Wonbin blinked and tilts his head. "Why?" Taesan scoffed and was about to remove the hoodie himself but wonbin stopped him.

Wonbin grabbed Taesan's wrist. "Hey hey HEY! why're you going to steal my hoodie!?" Wonbin yelled. Taesan glared at wonbin who let's go off Taesan's wrist and Taesan removed the hoodie seeing a small Donghyun with his doe eyes.

"Hii.." taesan grabbed Donghyun's wrist and they both left the room with students eyes widened and wonbin laughing. Matthew walked up to Wonbin.

"You fucking tattled us!"

Matthew laughed at the male and smiled. "I had to, I don't like lying to people." Matthew pinched Wonbin's cute cheeks and the male only rolled his eyes, removing the hands of Matthew.

"No shit Sherlock"

💛💛💛

Almost at 400 reads onedoor💛💛!
Can we make it up to 400 until my
Mother's birthday(feb14)?

Thank you for everyone who read this💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2.7K 36
"I-i literally r-ruined you hyung..y-your life also. I'm sorry. I-i never intended to do s-so. I f-forcd y-you into t-things. I----- "TAEHYUNG"Jungko...
3.6K 129 17
Leehan and Taesan has been childhood friends and are next door neighbors . Overtime, Taesan starts to develop feelings for Leehan, but for the sake o...
247K 7.6K 9
"At this rate, you'll fail my class, Kim. Graduation would only be a dream for you then!" Mr. Jeon slams the book on the table, making the innocent l...
446K 12.3K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...