MY WORTHY MISTAKE ✨

De Sahithi_writes

[ COMPLETED ✅ ] Author : She is a cloud and he is thunder . If she is alone she is beautiful but if she is wi... Mais

Introduction : The characters
CH - 1 The beginning : The cloud and Thunder ⚡
CH - 2 SILENCE BEFORE THE STROM⚡
CH - 3 THE WRONG TURN ❤️⚡
CH - 4 THE BHARAAT 🥁🎉
CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️
CH - 6 THE WEDDING NIGHT 💕⚡
CH - 8 THE TRUST
CH - 9 FIRST DATE 💕🌝
CH - 10 THE ANGRY TEARS ⚡
CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️
CH - 12 THE LOVE CONFESSION ❤️💕
CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️
CH - 14 ABDUCTING YOU AGAIN 😉
CH - 15 THE GRAND WELCOME
CH - 16 JEALOUS
CH - 17 YOU CAN'T AVOID ME
AUTHOR's NOTE
CH - 18 THE LETTERS
CH - 19 ROMANTIC NIGHT
CH - 20 VISITING THE TEMPLE
CH - 21 THE RAIN DANCE
CH - 22 THE STALKER
CH - 23 STALKER POV
CH - 24 THE CREEPY GIFT
CH - 25 THE DRUG
CH - 26 THE ANTIDOTE
CH - 27 THE BATTLE
CH - 28 I'M OK BUT NOT OK
CH - 29 THE NIGHTMARE
CH - 30 THE RAIN KISS
CH - 31 THE ICE CREAM ROMANCE
CH - 32 THE BASKETBALL MATCH
CH - 33 THE HONEYMOON ( 1 )
CH - 34 THE HONEYMOON ( 2 )
CH - 35 THE HONEYMOON ( 3 )
CH - 36 THE HONEYMOON ( 4 )
CH - 37 LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU
CH - 38 THE JENGA ROMANCE
CH - 39 LOVE ADORATION
CH - 40 THE OFFICE WORK
CH - 41 KULDEVI VRAT
CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS
CH - 43 THE BIG DAY
CH - 44 THE MANALI TRIP
CH - 45 HAPPY ENDING
THE EPILOGUE
LOCKED IN YOUR SOUL ❤️
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS

CH - 7 LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU ?

8.5K 248 2
De Sahithi_writes

RUHAAN POV :

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face . I looked at my other side and I got worried when I didn't found my wife beside me.
I checked in the bathroom but she wasn't there .I called the maid and asked her about my sweetheart . She told me she didn't came down.

I went towards the balcony from my room and saw she was sleeping in the swing peacefully. I took a breathe of relief. I didn't understand why she was sleeping on the swing .

I went towards her and bent down on my knees,I moved her hairs and tucked them behind her ear which are covering her face . She woke up with my touch . She didn't met my eyes or she didn't want to look into my eyes .

Well I wished her " Good morning sweetheart ". She didn't say anything but she just tried to smile forcefully. She got up and moved towards the room but I caught her hand pulled her towards me making her sit on my lap while I sat on the swing . She turned towards me , I pulled her more closer till my face so I can get her eye contact and her attention .

Finally she spoke '' please leave me ''.

" How can I leave you sweetheart ? I told you last night I'm never gonna leave you " . I said to her .

She couldn't get the balance ,so I made her wrap her arms around my neck and grabbed her waist tightly. There is just an inch left between our face . At this moment I just wanna kiss her but I broke the thought coz I promised her I won't do anything without her permission.

I spoke to her " you didn't wished me sweetheart " .  She was confused . I said " good morning sweetheart " . She looked down and whispered " good morning " .

I told her I couldn't hear but she interrupted saying " I wanna talk to you ".

I smiled and thought good ! My wife wanna have some conversation with me . I like that .
I told her " go on I will answer your every question " .

The first question she asked me was what is my name ? What ! She doesn't know my name ? Ofcourse she doesn't I didn't tell her . I thought to myself and spoke ..

" I'm Ruhaan Agarwal " . Why didn't you asked my name yesterday ? I questioned her .

She didn't spoke anything.

Ok now next question please. I asked her coz I feel I know the answer for the question I asked .

" What fraud my dad did to you ? "

I know she might not knew what her father done so , I explained her everything how he cheated on me .

She removed her hands wrapped around me and made some distance between us then she asked " why didn't you go in a legal way or approached the CEO ? You should have told the CEO the truth , He might help you " .

I can see tears in her eyes and sorrow in her voice . I wiped her tears and said " it's not my problem sweetheart I hate roaming around and asking for justice , I will take the justice in my hands for myself  ".

Now I can see the anger in her face , she asked " if my unc...dad did fraud with you then why did you marry me ? " .

I cupped her face and said " I'll make people regret for their deeds by playing with their weakness ,I wanna punish him for his mistake so , I married you but believe me I feel a strange connection with you from the moment I saw your photo so I decided to make you mine but I don't know why ? I never hurt women and I don't wanna hurt you " . 

" But you did hurt me " she spoke with tears in her eyes and it poke my heart I hugged her tightly and said " please don't cry sweetheart , I won't hurt you ever again " . 

She hit me on my shoulder and back to release the hug but I didn't want to break the hug . I hugged her more tightly and said " you can talk to your parents sweetheart ". Hearing this she stopped hitting me , I slowly patted her back and released the hug .

She spoke " give me my phone I wanna call my Nanna ( father ) " . I smiled and wiped her tears . I told her " your parents know that you are married they watched our wedding sweetheart " .

Her widened listening to me . I continued..

" I just gonna discuss something with my sasur ji ( father in law ) then I will give you your phone , so please wait " . 

She was confused and shocked . "  She spoke what do you mean by they watched our marriage ? " .

I told her " I sent our marriage live to Ajay and his wife Sharmila , So they will send their blessings online " . 

She was shocked and didn't speak anything.

SRIYA POV: I can't sleep and I wanna stop my imagination thinking the reaction of my parents.

" Everything in life happens for a reason so ,stop thinking and do the best you can " .

I motivated myself .

I saw he was in a deep sleep. I slowly moved from the bed and went towards the balcony. It was 3am in the morning and the stars are visible in the sky . I came closer to the swing and sat alone i feel the cool breeze hitting me but I like to sit alone for sometime.

I don't know anything about him not even his name . I need to find out why he married me , what fraud my uncle did ? I need to protect my family. So , I can't reveal my real identity as sriya I will be Vidya in his eyes.

I think mom dad were worried sick about me and my aunt too . I will explain everything to them when I meet them and why did I married him . I know Nanna ( father ) won't accept this marriage and he might kill him in anger but I must explain him everything.

Thinking all this I don't know when I fall asleep in the swing .

I woke up with his touch . He bent down looking at me and wished me good morning. I just smiled and ignored him and moved towards the room but he caught my hand and made me sit on his lap while him sitting on the swing . I requested him to please leave me but he held me more tighter in his arms .

" He said how can I leave you sweetheart ? I told you last night I'm never gonna leave you " .

I don't know why but the word sweetheart always make my heart flutter .

He bent forward making an eye contact and I feel his warm breathe on my chest . I gulped by seeing his immense gaze on me wanting an eye contact. He wrapped my arms around his neck to maintain the balance and held my waist more tightly .

He spoke you didn't wished me . I didn't got him so, I was confused. He spoke " good morning sweetheart ". I just looked down to avoid the eye contact and spoke " good morning ".

He was about to speak something but I interrupted him by saying " I wanna talk to you ".

He smiled and and said go on .

Well I don't know his name so I asked his name . He looked suprised and said his name is ruhaan Agarwal .

He asked me why didn't I asked his name yesterday I just looked down thinking about how he married me forcibly.

He then told to ask me next question. I asked him " what fraud my dad did to him ? ".

Actually my uncle did fraud not my dad but he didn't know that so , I just acted like I'm my uncle's daughter .

He told me my uncle eloped with his 50cr and also sold the design of the mall to another company just to defame CEO.

What ! But why ? Why did my uncle want to defame my dad ? I couldn't believe that . Tears filled my eyes .

I asked him " why didn't he took legal action or he should have approached the CEO , He should have told the CEO the truth " .

He cupped my face and wiped my tears . He told me that he hate to roam for justice he likes to take the justice in his hands .

I gulped the sorrow and thought yes roaming for justice sometimes maybe really tough . I have seen lot of such incidents in my family too but this is not how one should react .

Now I am so angry with him and asked him if my unc...I was about to say uncle but I cut to dad and asked " if my dad did fraud with you why did you married me ? " .

He cupped my face and said " he will make people regret for their deeds and he wanna punish my uncle so , he married me but he felt a strange connection with me since he saw my photo and wanna marry me , he also said he will never hurt a woman and he never wanna hurt me " . 

I spoke in my anger and sorrow " but you did hurt me ". Listening this he hugged me . I was constantly hitting his shoulder and back to release the hug coz I wanna spend some time alone .

But he hugged me more tightly and said " I can talk to my parents " . Listening this I stopped hitting him . He slowly patted my back and released the hug .

I asked my phone to call Nanna . He smiled and wiped my tears saying "  relax your parents watched our marriage sweetheart " .

My eyes widened in shock when he said my parents watched our marriage . He further said

" There is something I wanna discuss with them and then he will give my phone " .

I was confused and shocked to listen that . I asked him " what do you mean by they watched our marriage ? ".

He told me he sent live video to Ajay and his wife Sharmila. What !! It means uncle and aunt both watched my marriage. So , it means dad and mom got to knew about my marriage. I got worried thinking all this.

He spoke something but I didn't pay attention to him .

AUTHOR POV :

Ruhaan noticed sriya was lost in thoughts so , he clapped making her come into her senses . He spoke "  sweetheart I think you're lost in thoughts
Come on let's go and fresh up then we will have our breakfast together ". Sriya got up and ruhaan held her hands . Both moved into their bedroom. Ruhaan called his secretary and told him '' bring it to my room '' and he cut the call .

Sriya was going towards the bathroom to freshup but ruhaan stopped her saying wait sweetheart , I have something for you . Just then the door opened and his secretary came in with a trolly of clothes on hangers .

They are all sarees and kurtis . Ruhaan thanked his secretary and told him to leave. His secretary bowed to ruhaan and sriya then he left the room .

Ruhaan spoke " sweetheart these are all for you just choose what you wanna wear " . Sriya was surprised to see so many sarees and dresses bought for her .

She picked a kurti but she thought saree would be better. She picked a saree with a blouse stitched . She thought "  will this fit me ? ".

Ruhaan spoke " everything is of your size sweetheart " .

Sriya was surprised and shy to listen that . He spoke " I run a fashion company sweetheart and yesterday I told the maid to take your measurements so , I can bring you clothes and I did ".

Sriya gave an angry look to him and went inside the bathroom shutting the door with a bang on his face .

Ruhaan chuckled and saw there are 100 missed calls from Ajay . There you are in my trap Mr.Ajay . Ruhaan called Ajay and he lifted the call .

" Hello sasur ji ". Ruhaan said .

" What have you done ...!! ". Ajay spoke in anger .

" Ssshhhh....keep quiet , Now your daughter is mine and you know we spent a memorable night too " . Ruhaan spoke provoking him .

He heard another voice " how dare you abduct my daughter and marry her ".

Ruhaan got confused by sudden change of voice as if two people are speaking to him .

He said " don't worry I will take good care of her , I won't harm your daughter Vidya at any cost but I don't know if my mind change due to your reckless behaviour " .

There was a silence and ruhaan heard " what ? What do you mean by Vidya ? " .

Ruhaan got really confused and asked " did you forget your daughter's name ? " .

Ruhaan couldn't hear anything later and the call was cut . Ruhaan checked his phone was dead . He went inside to charge his phone .

Just then sriya came out from the bathroom in her pink saree drying her hair . Ruhaan was awestruck by her beauty . She is looking quite adorable in the saree . She ignored ruhaan and went towards the mirror. She put bindi on her face and she saw matching jewellery kept on the side of the mirror with a note " please wear me " .

She dried her hair with the dryer and took the earrings and adorned her ears with it and she also wore the necklace .

Ruhaan saw her blouse dories are left open so , he approached her and tied the dories . Sriya was freezed by his touch . He saw she didn't applied vermilion on her forehead. So he took the vermilion and filled the partition on her forehead .

Sriya told ruhaan " I think you need to freshup " . Ruhaan said " as you say sweetheart ". He took his towel and went into the bathroom . Sriya left her hair open and got ready.

Sriya found Ruhaan's phone and it was on charging. She was about to pick the phone but she saw he got a call and the number saved as sasur ji .

She lift the call and heard her dad's voice saying " if you do anything to my princess then I swear I'm gonna kill you " .
Sriya was happy to listen to her father .

She spoke " nanna " .

" Sriya ..beta are you fine ? Are you okay ? " Pratap asked her .

Sriya immediately went outside to the balcony and said " Nanna I'm totally fine ,he mistook me as Vidya and married me and Ajay uncle wanna defame you " . She spoke all this in one flow .

Pratap spoke " I know everything child Ajay accepted everything and I fired him from the company but he too regrets his decision , Don't worry beta we will find a way and put him in the jail " .

Sriya said " dad please don't do that , Now he is my husband and he is not misbehaving with me.. Please don't do that dad orelse Vidya and uncle could be in trouble ".

Sriya cried and just then she heard ruhaan coming .

*****************************************

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ⭐

So , that's it for today guy's
So , what do you think
How will ruhaan react ? Will ruhaan know about sriya ?

Thankyou for reading

Love you guys ❤️

Bye 👋

Your Author

---❤️---

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.6K 982 13
The story follows Dev and Sonakshi in the ITV show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi Season 3, after Sona's outburst regarding Dev's absence during Asha's...
122K 5.5K 80
Invisible love this story
105K 4.3K 22
-completed- Peep into know....
56.1K 1.9K 35
Kiana Kapoor a 18 year old cute and bubbly girl. She is in love with her best friend's elder brother ever since she knew the meaning of love but she...