Ulfat

By authorhera

Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustr... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE

TWENTY SEVEN

9.7K 504 81
By authorhera

The next day, after Zafar left for work, Madiha was struck by a brilliant idea. He had tortured her for weeks by ignoring her; it was only fair she gave him the torment back. And she had the perfect plan for that.

When Zafar walked inside the suite in the evening, the first thing he noticed was the dim lighting. Unsure of what was going on, he took further steps. But his feet halted when his eyes fell on his wife on the couch, his very naked wife.

"I was waiting for you!" She smirked.

"Fuck, Dia." He whispered while his eyes hungrily drank every inch of her. Her legs were folded, hiding her pretty cunt. But those dark nipples were enough to drive him to the edge.

She forwarded her hand towards him. "Come to me."

He followed like a lost puppy.

When he was within reach, she fisted his shirt and pulled him. He fell on the couch, and she wasted no time climbing over him. Purposefully placing her core on top of him, she ran her nose against his jaw. He exhaled loudly as he started rubbing her thighs.

"No," She quickly pushed back his hands and looked at him. "I am still angry with you. So we will play by my rules tonight."

"What?"

"If you want my forgiveness, you will have to earn it." A naughty smile graced her lips.

"And how exactly do I do that?" He raised a brow.

Her grin expanded. "Tonight, I will dominate you."

It took him a few seconds to process what she said. A woman as fragile as she would dominate him? He could turn her around like a fucking toy and fuck her into oblivion. And she wanted to dominate him?

"And how are you planning to dominate me?" He asked, amused.

"Well, for starters, we get you naked." Her hands hurriedly worked to remove his clothes, and he let her, curious to see where it went.

Then she slipped off his lap and brought out some scarves from under the couch. "Next, we tie you up."

His eyes widened when she knelt in front and started to tie his ankle to the footrest of the couch.

"Dia," His tone was almost warning. He did not like that he was being held down. She just smiled in return and tied the other ankle.

When done, she looked proud of her work. His legs were open for her, and he looked slightly mad - exactly what she wanted.

"You look so good." Still kneeling, she placed both her palms on his inner thighs. His rock-hard dick jerked at the touch.

He frustratedly groaned and fisted her hair. It would have felt painful if she wasn't enjoying the situation too much. He pulled her face forward, mere inches away from his dick. She smelled his arousal and almost moaned. As much as she wanted to taste him, she couldn't let him get control.

So she held his wrists and brought another scarf.

"No." He roughly retrieved his hands.

She gave him the wife-glare. "Do you want my forgiveness or not?"

"You're not playing fair."

She pulled his arms back and started tying them. "I never said I would."

After finishing, she stood up. She looked proud of the view in front of him.

"Your tied-hands a little to the side," She instructed, "I don't want it blocking the view." The naughtiness in her voice felt foreign to him.

Nonetheless, he pushed his tied hands aside so that it wasn't covering his dick, the dick that was begging for release.

She slowly walked towards the marble dining table. "You know, Zafar, you really hurt me with your actions. Shouldn't you be apologetic for hurting your wife?"

"Yes, I am." His voice hoarse as he watched her jump to sit on the table. Her feet dangled in the air as she watched him.

"Then say it." She smiled, "Say you're sorry."

He understood what she wanted. She wanted him to beg.

"I.." He didn't know how to beg. He had never done it before. "I am..am.."

She brought her hand to her mouth to lick her fingers. Simultaneously, she placed her right foot over the table, which parted her legs to display her glistening core. Then she slowly started rubbing her clit. "Continue, Zafar. Tell me how sorry you are."

"Get your hands away from my pussy." He growled and tried to move his legs.

"Yes, I remember you telling me never to touch myself because all of me belongs to you." She said, "But didn't you also break the vows of our marriage by hiding stuff from me?"

The irritation was visible on his face.

"Now go back apologizing as I make myself come."

"Madiha." His tone was serious.

"The more you delay, the longer you watch me finger myself."

He groaned as she pushed her middle finger inside of her.

"I..I am sorry." He breathed out.

She moaned, putting another finger in. "About what exactly?"

"For..for hurting you."

"And?" Her voice was a little shaky.

"And hiding my feelings from you."

She smiled and rubbed her clit. "Say it again, say it like you mean it."

He breathed in deep. "I am sorry for hiding my feelings from you, Dia. I am sorry for hurting you."

"That's like a good boy." She said just before she moaned loudly. "Do you want to watch me come?"

As much as he hated the thought of anything making her come apart from him, the sight of her riding her fingers was really erotic, and he didn't want it to stop. So he nodded.

"Zafar.." She cried as she increased her pace. The air was filled with her nasty moans and even nastier sound of her fingers fucking her dripping core.

He understood that she was going to orgasm even before she knew. He knew how her body behaved when she was close. With one final cry, she burst. She fell backward to lie down as he watched her juices slip down her hole.

She composed herself for a minute before going back to the couch. She picked up his shirt to wipe her dirty fingers. She knelt again.

"I don't think you've ever been this hard." She touched the base of the dick. "You liked the show that I put up?"

"Dia," He shuddered, his tone almost begging. He was so turned on that it hurt. He wanted to bury himself inside her till she was overflowing with his release.

She decided to put some of his misery away and opened her mouth for him. As soon as her warmth enveloped him, he let out a loud moan.

"Yes, like that." He cried, throwing his head back. He was also trying to nudge the scarf away to release his wrists.

She took him all in, feeling the head hitting the back of her throat. She was the one in control, and she was loving it.

Just as he was about to come, she separated her mouth from him.

"What the.." Fire blazed his eyes.

"You don't get such an easy orgasm." She smiled, wiping her mouth.

"Get your ass up and sit on my dick." He told her.

She stood up. "Say that again with a little more begging, and I might consider."

"Dia.."

"Do it like a good boy, and I will let you come inside me."

If anyone in the world could make Zafar Shah Abraar beg, it was Madiha Zafar Shah. The crazy amount of power she held over him should scare him, but surprisingly, it didn't.

"Dia, please ride my cock. Ride it till I come." He begged, "I would do anything you want, but just please ride me."

"That's more like it." She straddled him and aligned herself over his dick and then slowly came down on it. Their foreheads joined as they moaned together.

She started moving on him slowly, loving how good it felt.

"Faster." He murmured, "Please."

Smiling, she obliged. She rode him faster, making her boobs jiggle. He captured one of her nipples and sucked on it.

"You feel so good and so deep." She was dancing in ecstasy. The unusual roleplay had made the sex so much better than usual.

They continued fucking raw and deep till he groaned, "I am come..coming."

"No," She snapped. "Not yet."

"I can't control it."

She moaned as he hit her G-spot. "Just a little while."

It took every fiber of him not to burst inside her.

"Just a little more." She breathed.

A few more thrusts later, she finally said, "Come now."

And he did, along with her.

They both took a few moments to calm their breath down before tangling their lips in a sweet kiss.

"Was I too hard on you?" She teasingly asked.

He chuckled. "No, but if you pull this trick again, I am gonna fuck you into oblivion."

"Then you better not do anything to make me upset again." She giggled.

"I plan not to." He kissed her forehead.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

125 votes and 55 comments!

Also, thank you for all the wishes you sent my way. Sorry it took me a while to update, I was busy in a college fest.

2-3 more chapters to go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.7K 50
A romantically inclined spirit, pouring all my fantasies into this narrative of mine. *************** In an arranged marriage, one hungers for love w...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
1M 50.6K 33
๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha," a story about a 19-year-old college gi...
7.4K 470 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...