Will it be mine??

By angel_4224

longing of a simple girl...... will she atleast noticed by him???? More

PROLOGUE
Samyuktha
RudraPrakash
Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 22

78 10 2
By angel_4224

Days rolled very fast and today is the biggest day.... RESULT.... Both Sam and Tara are shivering inside though they kept their cool in front their parents.

Night before.

On call..

Rudra: Nee already un best ah kuduthuta aprom yen ivlo yosikra.. Chill.. Yethu vanthalu pathukalam.

Sam: Neenga vera yn? Positive va varlena.. Na yethathu Institute la poi join pannanum.. Enaku athu venam.

She started to whine.

Rudra: Seri.. Seri.. Nee anga la po venam.. Results positive ah illena.. Nane un appa kita vanthu pesren.. Ok va.

Sam: Nadakratha pesunga boss!!

Rudra: Yen ma nan pesa maatenu nenaikria?

Sam: Pinna.. Anaiku nadanthathu nyabagam illaya?

She started to laugh after saying this.

(Kutty flashback..

Few days before, Sam told him that she was coming to her aunt's house. As he already in his house terrace he decided to wait to see her but when he noticed her dad tagged along with her within a fraction of second he disappeared from the terrace. This scene was clearly witnessed by Sam then she started to tease him by mentioning her father.

End of the flashback).

Rudra: Ma na un appa varuvaru nu expect la pannala.. . Sudden ah patha odane jerk agiduchu...

Rudra tried to explain himself but failed very badly.

Sam: Ana neenga thirumbi pakama keela odi ponnengala... Athuthan ultimate.

She laughed badly which made him more embarrassed.

Rudra: Seri.. Seri.. Romba sirikatha.. Un amma vanthu keka poranga..

Sam: Paravala.. Varatum.. Enaku samalika theriyum.

Rudra: Athana... Kedi.

Both of them got silent for few seconds.

Rudra: Enna sound eh kanom.. Thoongitia?

Sam: No... Deep thinking la iruken.

Rudra: Apdi enna deep thinking la irukinga?

Sam: Illa.. En appa va pathathuke neenga ipdi odi poitinga.. Ithula epdi en appa kita vanthu.. Enna ponnu ketu.. Kalyanam panipinga nu yosichen.. Kashtam than polaye..

Rudra: Hyy.. Athala nan vanthu pesuven.

He said with a determined tone.

Sam: Na namba maaten pa.

She again started to laugh. Rudra knows that his girl is now ready to destroy him with her teasing. But what made him happy that now she was perfectly diverted from her worries regarding results. He is always ready to down himself to see his girl smile.

He spoke with her till she felt sleepy and went to sleep after confirming she was sleeping already.

Back to the next day.

Time: 10:15 am.

She is sitting in front of her brother's laptop for past half an hour. Till there is no sign of results from the site. She is getting stressed on passing every second. But no other person in her house look that much serious. She sighed and waited for her results.

After 20 minutes there is a loud shout heard from her room.

Vasuki: Hey enna d aachu.. Yen ipdi kathra??

Her mom asked with a panic filled voice. vasuki looked her daughter who hopped like a kangaroo with a laptop in her hand.

Vasuki: Porumaiya va.. Laptop ah keela pota kondruven.. Un anna odathu.

Sam rolled her eyes  And went straightly to her father who is sitting in sofa and gave the laptop to him.

She cleared the entrance with good marks and her father is very happy about it. But now he has to accept her daughter's choice and send her to the college which is very far away from their home that made him not to feel completely happy about her daughter's achievement.

Mayavan is not a man who thinks that a girl doesn't need to study much. But he is a Father who is more protective of his daughter. A Father who cannot live without her daughter's presence in their house. A Father who needs to listen her voice before he goes to sleep and next minute when he wakes up. A Father who just want her daughter to be with him without growing up till his last day and listen to her laughter, rambling, gossips, teasings as his daily dose for living.... ( A little selfish..but that's okay for him, she is his world after all..)But he also know that his little girl cannot be with him all time and importantly she is grown up now. She has to go out and experience the outer world on her own. She will have her own likes and dislikes and her own opinion on every thing around her. Though she is his little girl whose hand is still in his tight hold but now it's the time for loosing the hold and let her go in search of  the way towards her big career.

So finally with a lot of thinking and a big discussion with his brother and mother he finally agreed to pursue her post graduation in the university she likes.

Sam was beyond happy and thanked him for two hours to be precesily till her father's ear threatened to bleed. She is smiling showing her teeth which is happily mirrored by her father and that made him to think that he made a right choice.

Later on that day..

Sam: Jeichiten!! Jeichiten!! Na jeichiten!!

She sang exactly like how the dora will sing after successfully reaching her destination. Rudra is not in the mood to stop her as he can sense how happy she is just by hearing her voice and her endless ramblings.

Sam stopped for a moment because she realized that, from the beginning of the call she is the one talking continuously without letting him speak back.

Sam: Hlo.. Neenga yen ethu pesa matringa??

Rudra: Nee yenga ma pesa vita?

Sam: Sorry pa.. Happiness konjam overflow ah irukka.. Athan..

Rudra:Nee happy thana?

Sam:Enna kelvi ithu?? Enaku therinju I'm the happiest girl today.

Rudra: Seri.. Madam nenachathu nadanthrichu.. Enaku enna treat thara poringa??

Sam: Enna venunu sollunga tharen.

Rudra: Enna ketalum kedaikuma?

Sam: Of course.. Kelunga tharen..

She didn't get the change of tone in his voice.

Rudra: Are u sure? Enna ketalum kedaikuma yuktha??

And here we go.. Now she got that mischievous tone. But  her reply made him surprise.....

Sam: Enna ketalum kedaikum.

She replied him with a smirk knowing that he'll just tease her with his words and nothing more than that. Both of them can play the game right.

Rudra: Paruda... Thairiam jaasthi agiruchu!!!

Sam: Pinna enna pa.. Neengala romance ku set eh aga maatinga nu enaku theriyatha enna? Verum vai pechu than..

Rudra: Yaru nana?

Sam: Of course.. Enna panira poringa.. Oru hug aprm kiss panra mari kita varuvinga.. Ana panamatinga.. Ithuku ivlo scenuh..

Rudra didn't expect the reply like this.
He knows how hard he had to control himself whenever she got closer to him.

Rudra: Madam apo romba expect panringa pola?

Sam: Athu... Apdi la illaye.. Just na sonnen.. Avlo than.

Rudra: Don't worry.... Next time meet panum pothu un expectations la fill paniralam..

Sam rethinked her actions... She knows this time she really provoked him by hearing his reply.

Sam: Na summa than sonnen.. Be cool.. Be cool..

She suttered at the end and chuckled nervously which made him grin victoriously.

Rudra: Seri yenga apply pananunu plan paniacha?

Sam: Already plan panathu than.. But Tara nalaiku veetuku vara... So marupadiu ennanu pathutu apply paniralam nu idukom.

Rudra: Seri epdinalu jst studies epdi irukkunu matum pakama.. Matha ella facilities uh epdi irukunu careful ah parunga..

Sam: Okay.

Rudra: Aprm un seniors yarathu already universities la iruntha avungata discuss panunga..

Sam: Okay.

Rudra: Aprm unga professors ta kooda neenga discuss panikalam..

Sam: Okay.

Rudra: Ma.. Na evlo serious ah pesren.. Nee just okay nu matum than solra..

Sam: Pinna enna panna solringa.. Ithe dialogue ellam konjam neram munadi than en motha family uh sonnanga.. Neengalu athaie solringala.. Athan siripu vanthruchu..

Rudra: Enna panrathu.. My girl is going far away.. Of course I'm worried..

Sam: Don't worry.. Your girl will be perfectly alright.

She said in a positive tone but of course he is still scared as this will be her first time far away from home.

Days passed...during these times the friends applied to the 3 central universities located in different cities of Tamilnadu but luckily they got accepted in two of them. With the guidance of the both family members and including her man they finally selected the best one to join. Now they packed every thing and they had to board their bus within few hours.

Though Sam and Tara happy to enter into their next phase of their but inside they already started to miss their family even they still didn't left their home.

Tara's mobile pinged with a notification after seeing the name of the person her lips curved into a smile automatically.

Rakshan:
Ellam pack panita?

Tara:
Hm.. Paniten da.

Rakshan:
Admission files?

Tara:
Eduthu vachiten.

Rakshan:
Phone, Laptop charger?

Tara:
Eduthuten.

Rakshan:
Un allergic medicines?

Tara:
Uff.. Eduthuten.

Rakshan:
Seri ethuku oru thadava check paniko.. Ethaiu marathuratha..

Tara:
Seri da.. Nee class ah kavani.

Rakshan:
Unaku poi text pannen paru.. Poi thola.

Tara:
Sorry sir.. Kochukathinga.. Na check panren.. Bus aeritu ungaluku text panren.

Rakshan:
Okay.

After their first meeting Tara and Rakshan got close as they started liking bickering with each other even for small things. They almost share a text every day and soon it changed into one of the daily habits. They can say they are very good friends (who likes to argue with each other) as of now.

Time to depart..

After hearing thousands of advices, Sam came out of her house with her father, he will accompany her till she board the bus. While walking her heart wanted to meet him but it's  quite risk with her father beside her. To her surprise he is standing in his house terrace already looking at her. She glanced at her father who is already busy in his phone call and saw him with a glint of sadness in his eyes. He noded his head with a small smile which is then she reciprocated it. After walking past his house her mobile received a notification,

Rudra:
Careful.. Take care.. I love you.

She read the message and turned to see him who is already waving at her. She smiled and replied with a small nod.

Later she met Tara at the main bus stop and both of them bid bye to their fathers and boarded their bus.

(One side.. )

Sam:
Bus kelambiruchu.. Na anga reach agitu text panre... Neenga nimmathia thoongunga.. I'll be careful.

Rudra:
Okay ma.. Always stay beside Tara.

Sam:
Okay.

(And on the other side.. )

Tara:
Boarded.. Bus start panitanga.

Rakshan:
Okay.. Reach agitu text pannu.. Stick to Sam always.. Engayathu thania poi Tholanjiratha..

Tara:
Po da loose.

Both of them reported. One to her boyfriend. And other to her.....???
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
STAY TUNED..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.2K 25
Please give my story a TRY. I assure you that it's going to be worth it. They've been next door neighbours for 5years. He noticed her but didn't want...
607 105 14
what happens when a teenage girl befriends her corridor crush? will her crush ever know about her feelings? or........does he feel the same way...
7.1K 994 9
Crush ? what is crush ? We all would have felt some sort of liking towards the other person, u adore them, u like them, u like everything they do, u...
110K 5.1K 20
Kong has a crush on his senior but he couldnt profess it because his senior is on a relationship with his elder sister Is there any tiny hope that h...