After nuclear sewage, I can h...

By koushuu17

Author: Sandaochuan Category: Science Fiction Space [No CP] [Strong Female] [Farming] 50 years after the nucl... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160

1

552 7 0
By koushuu17

Chapter 1 "Rebirth, Start Planting Vegetables"

2023-10-29Author : Sandaoyan

  Chapter 1 "Reborn and Started to Plant Vegetables"

  "When I was young, the sea water was blue."

  Under the dim sunlight, the grand master's chair in front of the door swayed gently.

  "At that time, people would wear swimsuits and go to the beach to play, sunbathe and drink fruit wine."

  When he heard about eating, the little black bear lying on the side suddenly raised his head and looked at the thin figure on the Taishi chair.

  "I just know how to eat! I don't know how many ears you have broken off the corn grown at home!"

  Jiang Yan stretched out her hand and slapped the bear on the head with a loud bang, which instantly dimmed the light in the black bear's eyes.

  "But then, it was the end of the world."

  There was a long sigh, and the sky became darker and darker.

  "Not long after the nuclear wastewater was dumped, the fish rushed to the coast like crazy, and a large number of them were stranded and died, causing the entire coast to be filled with stench."

  Recalling all the past, Jiang Yan looked at his farm, his eyes long.

  "At first, people thought that fish couldn't stand nuclear wastewater. Now that I think about it, it's quite funny."

  The setting sun fell on Jiang Yan's face, illuminating half of it, revealing a wry smile.

  "But later, after a long investigation, experts discovered that it was because all the algae in the ocean were dead." "When the algae

  died, there was no oxygen in the ocean. If fish wanted to breathe, they had to run to the shore. So, he died because of lack of water."

  "No matter how you run, you will die."

  Looking at the vegetable garden, Jiang Yan's eyes showed a trace of resentment, which was replaced by numbness in the blink of an eye.

  "The extinction of algae has caused the entire earth to lose 90% of its oxygen. At this time, people started to plant trees crazily and said they wanted to protect nature. It was very hypocritical." "

  The trees you see now were basically planted at that time. Yes."

  After patting the sleeping black bear, Jiang Yan pointed at the lush trees outside the courtyard and said.

  "However, the oxygen provided by trees was completely insufficient."

  "So, human beings used the most primitive reasons to launch the most advanced war." "

  I also died at that time."

  As if he understood the meaning of the words, he continued The somewhat sluggish black bear raised his head and looked at Jiang Yan sadly.

  Reaching out and touching the black bear's face, Jiang Yan looked at the vegetable garden with a dazed expression. It was a very painful thing to accept one's own death.

  But these are okay.

  After rebirth, seeing the devastated world today will make people despair from the bottom of their hearts.

  "What's funny is that some time before the war broke out, those capitalists were still selling oxygen tanks crazily. As a result, not long after, those politicians immediately confiscated all the capitalists' reserves." It was as if he felt the dull

  atmosphere. , Jiang Yan suddenly laughed.

  The black bear lying beside him snorted, as if he felt Jiang Yan's emotions. His breath stirred up a cloud of dust, causing the black bear to get up and wipe his nose.

  "Just in time, the sun has gone down. Let's go back to the house and sleep."

  Seeing the black bear beside him suddenly stand up, Jiang Yan looked at the horizon. The dim sunlight had long since disappeared, leaving a light blue curtain on the horizon.

  Standing up, Jiang Yan looked at his farm. The black bear on the side came closer and rubbed Jiang Yan's shoulder. Then Jiang Yan pulled his ears and took him into the farm house behind him.

  "I tell you Zhao Dabai, if I find an ear of corn missing tomorrow, I will skin you!"

  As the lights in the farmhouse turned on, a powerful roar penetrated the wall and resounded through the sky.

  Zhao Dabai is the name of that black bear, and this is Jiang Yan's hometown.

  Some time before the war broke out, Jiang Yan returned to his farmhouse in the countryside. Perhaps because of the nuclear radiation, not long after the incident broke out, his two elders died of cancer one after another, leaving only an empty farm.

  In grief, Jiang Yan made a lot of preparations for the war. As a chef, she even learned welding skills, but before everything could be put to use, the end came.

  The dazzling light plunges people into darkness, including Jiang Yan.

  But for some reason, when Jiang Yan woke up, she found that the war was over, and the large-scale extinction of human beings had brought a sense of vitality to the world.

  The trees are strong and vigorous, and the weeds are tangled and thick.

  Moss covered the ruins, and the water-filled craters bloomed with clouds in the sky.   

  Following the memories in her mind, Jiang Yan returned to her farmhouse. She couldn't tell how long the war had lasted, but the most important thing right now was to stay alive.

  Farm houses are different from buildings in the city. They tend to be much larger in area, but Jiang Yan's house is different.

  The farmhouse left to her by her parents was only 100 square meters. Fortunately, it faced south and had good lighting.

  Entering the house is a spacious living room, with Jiang Yan's bedroom on the left and a storage room on the right.

  The storage room was originally the bedroom of the second elder, but as the second elder passed away one after another, Jiang Yan couldn't bear the sadness of the memory and reluctantly transformed the place into what it is now.

  Behind the storage room is a long and slender kitchen.

  As for the toilet, it is in the backyard.

  "Cuckoo."

  The moon was bright and the stars were sparse. The owl flapped its wings and flew across the night sky.

  "I must repair the hole in the living room tomorrow!"

  Lying on the kang, Jiang Yan was disturbed by the sound of the owl. She turned over and looked at the ceiling, Jiang Yan said to herself.

  Jiang Yan came to this farm as soon as he was reborn. Although he didn't know how many years had passed, the farm now was not much different from what he remembered.

  The vegetable garden is sparse, with a few ridges of vegetables growing languidly. The fruit trees in the backyard are lush, but withered fruits everywhere.

  The biggest change was the farmhouse. Although there were not many other changes, there was a huge hole in the roof.

  Standing in the living room, you can see the weather forecast for that night.

  At first, Jiang Yan thought that it had not affected the bedroom, so it could be delayed for a while, but as day by day passed, Jiang Yan suddenly discovered.

  This leaky hole is very noisy.

  On the right side of this farm is an abandoned pond, and frogs keep chirping every night.

  Normally, it would be much better to close the bedroom door, but with the help of this big hole, the spacious living room was like a trumpet, amplifying the frogs' croaking several times, making Jiang Yan unable to sleep at all.

  "Stop screaming!"

  Covering her ears, Jiang Yan sat up in pain. The sudden sound made Zhao Dabai in the living room tremble, and he looked towards the bedroom with a horrified face.

  "Have you lost the corn in the vegetable garden?"

  His little mind was running wildly, Zhao Dabai thought of this, quietly opened the door and walked towards the corn area in the front yard.

  Covering her ears with the quilt, Jiang Yan gritted her teeth on the bed.

  Frogs croaked in the pond one after another, and the moonlight gradually became brighter. Lying in front of the cornfield, Zhao Dabai fell asleep holding the corn in his arms, while Jiang Yan in the farmhouse fell into a dream at some point.

  . . . . .

  "Cock-clack!"

  A cock crow woke Jiang Yan up. Different from his previous working life, Jiang Yan could now sleep until he woke up naturally every day, but the price was that he had to sleep at sunset and could not waste resources.

  Holding the toothbrush, Jiang Yan walked towards the well in the yard. Due to the corrosion of time, the stored toothpaste has long been corrupted and cannot be used. But fortunately, during last night's dinner, Jiang Yan burned some charcoal, and the effect of brushing his teeth was very significant. .

  "Pull out a bucket of cool well water, Jiang Yan picked up a piece of charcoal, and then bit off a piece as if chewing a sweet potato."

  "Bah!"

  spitting out the excess charcoal, Jiang Yan picked up the toothbrush soaked in water and started washing. .

  "Thirsty."

  "My leaves are going to wither."

  "Boss! I want to drink water!"

  Seeing Jiang Yan pull out a bucket of water, the whole courtyard suddenly became lively.

  "Stop quarreling with you!"

  Jiang Yan said angrily while holding her toothbrush in her mouth, pointing at the vegetables in the garden.

   New book opens! Updated every night at 8pm.

  (End of chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...
24.6K 427 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
4.2K 145 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...